Are Jehovah's Witnesses the only True...

Are Jehovah's Witnesses the only True Christians?

Created by Gareth on Oct 7, 2008

380 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

Yes

First Prev
of 45
Next Last

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#1 Oct 7, 2008
Please be honest in your answers.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#2 Oct 7, 2008
Surely someone must have an opinion one way or the other?
Tiger Rose

Redmond, WA

#3 Oct 7, 2008
Yes I know its the truth.Even though we are so different and imperpect the fact that Jehovah brings peace and untity to people from all walks of life I am truly convinced that I found truth. The love that we have for Jehovah is the only reason that we can call 7million people our bro/sis....even though we are on the other side of the globe what a beautiful thing.We are so untited in worship nothing in this world tops that nothing!
Tiger Rose

Redmond, WA

#4 Oct 7, 2008
We are living in spiritual paradise amongs our enemies in a hateful world only a Father like Jehovah.....can brings us together....I repeat myself when ever I sing a song at the kh I can't help to think that someone on the other side of the map is singing the same song to the same God.We worship a God of order not of disororder.There is no other place to be.Yes JW have nothing but the truth.... and only the truth....I feel so blessed that he picked me up by the neck.....and never gave up on me.
mardana

Jackson, CA

#5 Oct 7, 2008
Gareth wrote:
Gareth -- This poll certainly shows your humour, and I have to admit that it made me laugh.

You would not want to know my answer though.
Orinoco

Wrexham, UK

#6 Oct 7, 2008
YES they ain't!
Nevada Rose

Carlin, NV

#7 Oct 7, 2008
Definitely the true religion.
Nevada Rose

Carlin, NV

#8 Oct 7, 2008

And definitely the true Christians.
Pat

AOL

#9 Oct 7, 2008
Just a note the peace and UNITY does NOT COME FROM JEHOVAH .It comes from the WTS that calls the shots and if you disagree then what , your out !!!!
Christian throught the centuries have had peace and unity as well and that comes from a united belief in Jesus Christ who is the only way to the Father .
There certainly are Jehovahs Witnesses that are Christians and they prove that daily as they LEAVE the control of the WTS and find the real Jesus for themselves , not the made up version the WTS shows them .
Nevada Rose

Carlin, NV

#10 Oct 7, 2008
Gareth wrote:
lol!! This is the best poll yet Gareth. I love it!

Since: Feb 07

RI

#11 Oct 7, 2008
Pat wrote:
Just a note the peace and UNITY does NOT COME FROM JEHOVAH .It comes from the WTS that calls the shots and if you disagree then what , your out !!!!
Christian throught the centuries have had peace and unity as well and that comes from a united belief in Jesus Christ who is the only way to the Father .
There certainly are Jehovahs Witnesses that are Christians and they prove that daily as they LEAVE the control of the WTS and find the real Jesus for themselves , not the made up version the WTS shows them .
And, let's be honest...it is not really "peace and unity" but repression and conformity. There IS a difference...a BIG one.
mardana

Jackson, CA

#12 Oct 7, 2008
Orinoco wrote:
YES they ain't!
Orinoco -- Great way to answer (humourous answer for humerous poll).

BTW, I agree with your answer!

Location hidden

#13 Oct 7, 2008
Pat wrote:
That's all very well but can you translate that into a vote please?
mardana

Jackson, CA

#14 Oct 7, 2008
Orinco --[I meant "humourous" the second time also].

I wish there was a way to "edit" on this forum.
Nevada Rose

Carlin, NV

#15 Oct 7, 2008
mardana wrote:
I do to.
Orinoco

Wrexham, UK

#16 Oct 7, 2008
mardana wrote:
I agree too, I always seem to notice my mistakes the second I click on that "Post Comment" button. DOH!
Pat

AOL

#17 Oct 7, 2008
Gareth wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure .yes and no . If your not out or getting out then No .NO DENOMINATION IS THE TRUE CHRISTIANS true Christianity is between AN INDIVIDUAL and God not a group of people /You can be a memeber of any group calling themselves true and you can be very false .When we stand before God we will be standing there alone not with a group or congregation Gareth just us and our judge .Some questions cannot be answered yes or no .True Christians wil be people of all walks of life , denominations races , and nationalities they will be those who have followed Christ until death who have made mistakes and ask forgiveness whose sins have been washed away by the one whose blood was shed on Calvery , His name is Jesus and He alone not an organization or church is the ONLY WAY TO THE FATHER .
Tiger Rose

Redmond, WA

#18 Oct 7, 2008
Gareth wrote:
<quoted text>
Your funny....I like this thread.
thundarr

Memphis, TN

#19 Oct 7, 2008
I honestly believe it to be so
I have been a person that questions things all my life and to find a group that answers them with sense. I say this because recall Jesus said for us to be like children hearing the truth. i have 3 boys and you cant hide nothing from them the can sense the truth and the fairness where adults cant. the Truth is one that is simple not hard to understand and find a religion the show love is rare but i be a child will always pick the right one.

“Enjoy Christian Freedom NOW!”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#20 Oct 7, 2008
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure .yes and no . If your not out or getting out then No .NO DENOMINATION IS THE TRUE CHRISTIANS true Christianity is between AN INDIVIDUAL and God not a group of people /You can be a memeber of any group calling themselves true and you can be very false .When we stand before God we will be standing there alone not with a group or congregation Gareth just us and our judge .Some questions cannot be answered yes or no .True Christians wil be people of all walks of life , denominations races , and nationalities they will be those who have followed Christ until death who have made mistakes and ask forgiveness whose sins have been washed away by the one whose blood was shed on Calvery , His name is Jesus and He alone not an organization or church is the ONLY WAY TO THE FATHER .
Once again every JW will agree that "God reads hearts" of individuals,

but in the next breath will say that there is only one way to gain his approval: by being in the WT organization.(They'll skirt all around this, but the WT literature bears it out anyway)

God's people will come from every walk of life, every nation and color etc...the ONE that is pleasing him. NOT indicative of any group is it.

Jesus will be doing the judging...the "him" the scriptures speak about in this capacity....so it is Jesus that the "one" must have a personal relationship with....and the one that we will be having to please in the end.

So...no...the WTS in and of itself or JWs as a group....are NOT the "only true Christians."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 45
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Really Is the "Faithful and Discreet Slave"? 2 min little lamb 141
Jesus DENIED being God! 7 min dee rightful 227
John 1:1 10 min a new study 282
Reinstatement commitee 12 min Anonymous Brother 3
This convention is a game changer! 22 min little lamb 9
Are Jehovah's witnesses a Happy People? 31 min Mikronboy 24
How do Jehovah's Witnesses get around this dire... 33 min sidgi 22
Loving the taste of wormwood. 36 min sidgi 371
What is the trinity? (Apr '13) 2 hr wow 24,100
News 'Remain Loyal!' theme of Jehovah's Witnesses co... 2 hr Anonymous Brother 467
More from around the web