why do JWs worship the Watchtower?

why do JWs worship the Watchtower?

Posted in the Jehovah's Witness Forum

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Passerby

Houston, TX

#1 Jun 26, 2014
For the life of me, I don't understand it. Do you?

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#2 Jun 26, 2014
Passerby wrote:
For the life of me, I don't understand it. Do you?
That's because you're an idiot! Jehovah's Witnesses worship Jehovah God!
Passerby

Houston, TX

#3 Jun 26, 2014
Duh-boy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because you're an idiot! Jehovah's Witnesses worship Jehovah God!
An imbecile calling someone else as an idiot. WOW! Do you really think that you are worshiping Jehovah? All you are doing days in and days out is worshiping the Watchtower. Dude, wake up from the Watchtower slumber and you will see that you covertly worshiping the Watchtower as your only god.
Flame

Washington, DC

#4 Jun 26, 2014
Passerby wrote:
For the life of me, I don't understand it. Do you?
Only apostates worshipped the 'WT'
Passerby

Houston, TX

#5 Jun 26, 2014
Flame wrote:
<quoted text>
Only apostates worshipped the 'WT'
No. Apostates question the Watchtower like the Bereans. They don't take anything laying down like the Watchtower Witnesses do. They also refuse to idolize the Watchtower. You, on the other hand, you idolize the Watchtower. You take anything the Watchtower says as inspired. You obey those senile men of Brooklyn without question. Yes. It is really hard to admit, but the Wachtowerites really worship the Watchtower.
UNchained

Kingsport, TN

#6 Jun 26, 2014
Every false doctrine a Jehovah's Witness believes comes from reading a Watchtower and from listening to incorrect, useless, destructive, damaging and potentially life threatening information provided to them by untrained, uneducated, evil religious fanatics who claim to speak for God.

Any person who reads the bible without using any Watchtower publications for references will not believe any of the Watchtower Society's doctrines.

Furthermore, any person who reads the bible without using any commentaries, dictionaries, lexicons etc. for references will not believe any of the Watchtower Society's doctrines.
Passerby

Houston, TX

#7 Jun 26, 2014
Duh-boy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because you're an idiot! Jehovah's Witnesses worship Jehovah God!
Duhboy, just a little clue: what is every JW idol? The Watchtower.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#8 Jun 26, 2014
Passerby wrote:
<quoted text>An imbecile calling someone else as an idiot. WOW! Do you really think that you are worshiping Jehovah? All you are doing days in and days out is worshiping the Watchtower. Dude, wake up from the Watchtower slumber and you will see that you covertly worshiping the Watchtower as your only god.
I know I worship Jehovah you jerk! You worship the disgusting trinity!

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#9 Jun 26, 2014
Passerby wrote:
<quoted text>Duhboy, just a little clue: what is every JW idol? The Watchtower.
lol, like I said, you're an idiot!
FreeAtLast

Houston, TX

#10 Jun 26, 2014
Duh-boy wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, like I said, you're an idiot!
It hurts a lot to force a JW to face the truth. Duh-boy, once again, Who is every JW IDOL? the answer: the Watchtower. By idolizing the Watchtower, every poor JW essentially worship the popes of Brooklyn.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#11 Jun 26, 2014
FreeAtLast wrote:
<quoted text>It hurts a lot to force a JW to face the truth. Duh-boy, once again, Who is every JW IDOL? the answer: the Watchtower. By idolizing the Watchtower, every poor JW essentially worship the popes of Brooklyn.
What the heck are you talking about!? You're not making any sense.
FreeAtLast

Houston, TX

#12 Jun 26, 2014
Duh-boy wrote:
<quoted text>
What the heck are you talking about!? You're not making any sense.
I know that I am hurting you by forcing you to face the truth. Let me help you again. READY? IF you are denying that you don't idolize the Watchtower then give me an example. Would you?
FreeAtLast

Houston, TX

#13 Jun 26, 2014
Duh-boy wrote:
<quoted text>
I know I worship Jehovah you jerk! You worship the disgusting trinity!
what is so disgusting to worship the Father, His Son and His Holy Spirit? If you have a son that you love so much, would you be offended if people honor your son the same way they honor you? Answer me, big Dummy?

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#14 Jun 26, 2014
FreeAtLast wrote:
<quoted text>I know that I am hurting you by forcing you to face the truth. Let me help you again. READY? IF you are denying that you don't idolize the Watchtower then give me an example. Would you?
Do you even know what an idol is!? I don't carry a symbol of the WT around my neck, or hold it when I pray, there is no pictures on my wall of any WT paraphernalia that I'm inclined to look at an perhaps pray in front of. So really what the heck are you talking about!?
FreeAtLast

Houston, TX

#15 Jun 26, 2014
Passerby wrote:
<quoted text>No. Apostates question the Watchtower like the Bereans. They don't take anything laying down like the Watchtower Witnesses do. They also refuse to idolize the Watchtower. You, on the other hand, you idolize the Watchtower. You take anything the Watchtower says as inspired. You obey those senile men of Brooklyn without question. Yes. It is really hard to admit, but the Wachtowerites really worship the Watchtower.
Amen!

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#16 Jun 26, 2014
FreeAtLast wrote:
<quoted text>what is so disgusting to worship the Father, His Son and His Holy Spirit? If you have a son that you love so much, would you be offended if people honor your son the same way they honor you? Answer me, big Dummy?
It's a false teaching, plain and simple. Jesus is an immortal King, but he is not Almighty God the Father, and holy spirit is not even a spiritual being at all.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#17 Jun 26, 2014
FreeAtLast wrote:
<quoted text>what is so disgusting to worship the Father, His Son and His Holy Spirit? If you have a son that you love so much, would you be offended if people honor your son the same way they honor you? Answer me, big Dummy?
What is more the teaching of the trinity goes way beyond just worshiping the Father and Jesus, it disguises their relationship. It makes them equal, they are not equal in authority.
FreeAtLast

Houston, TX

#18 Jun 26, 2014
Duh-boy wrote:
<quoted text>
What is more the teaching of the trinity goes way beyond just worshiping the Father and Jesus, it disguises their relationship. It makes them equal, they are not equal in authority.
Dumb Boy, Jesus says in the book of Matthew that All Power or authority Has been given to Him. Can you tell me what authority that Jesus is lacking to prevent Him for being equal with the Father? Answer me, Dumb Boy?
Flame

Silver Spring, MD

#19 Jun 26, 2014
Passerby wrote:
<quoted text>No. Apostates question the Watchtower like the Bereans. They don't take anything laying down like the Watchtower Witnesses do. They also refuse to idolize the Watchtower. You, on the other hand, you idolize the Watchtower. You take anything the Watchtower says as inspired. You obey those senile men of Brooklyn without question. Yes. It is really hard to admit, but the Wachtowerites really worship the Watchtower.
All apostates worshipped the WT. They thought that the WT was the salvation. Once they realized that the WT is merely a tool, the became delusional, they stumbled and became apostates.
It's the reason they are still obsessed with the WT. Yes, it's a fact.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#20 Jun 26, 2014
Duh-boy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because you're an idiot! Jehovah's Witnesses worship Jehovah God!
That's right, you must worship the governing body before you can worship Jehovah.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If Jesus is NOT Your Mediator, How Can you Pray... 5 min sanctified 150
New Today music thread 1 hr GreatSouthbay4040 1,062
Ray Franz and the GB (Mar '13) 2 hr red blood relative 52
Let's try this again, 144,000 ONLY? No jw has b... 2 hr red blood relative 147
Ecclesiastes 9:5 Dead have no consciousness 3 hr red blood relative 136
Just WHERE are the 'Immortal Souls' of Adam & Eve? (Nov '16) 3 hr red blood relative 1,739
The TRUTH or Just Roving About?? 3 hr rsss1 56
JWs are so correct that Jesus is Michael? 4 hr rsss1 496
Read all about it: The WTS ADMITS THAT JESUS IS... 5 hr ihveit 121
More from around the web