Comments
1,341 - 1,360 of 2,408 Comments Last updated Feb 21, 2013

Since: Feb 07

RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1504
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Geeze Louise wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks to Simply for the truth to the matter. By your own words JWF did nothing. I read where you were stalking her and she played your gamee even coming to WV and talking to elders of JWF. then going to Kansas and talked to EE's elders. She played your game. I see you didn't like it when your game was turned on you.
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/jehovahs-...
You are such a dimwit. MM never did any of that.

Since: Feb 07

RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1505
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one very sick woman. Why aren't you using this time to do volunteer work to help those in need? You spend hours and hours here each week making up these sick sordid stories and just making yourself sicker in the process. Get out and do something worthwhile.
Perhaps you should follow your own advice?
Sheltie Lover

Schofield, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1506
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

wELL WELL What do we all have here?

We have Leta and Carolyn/EE harssing MM once again.

Doest NOT anyone one of you old battle axes ever leave your Slum of a home?

Your Nothing but Lonely, Mentally Unstable,Paranoid,Gossiping Old Crows!

Go get a bit of freash air, I can only imagine what your dumpy houses smell like and the mess you must have due to lack of cleanliness.

Who will be next that your going to try and make up falsified stories and lies about?

Go take a shower, you stinking up the Place....
unlisted

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1507
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

i am saw this and if you need help.... there are many of us who know jwf and her boyfriend are stalkers off here and post real life information... they cannot get away with it... MM you are special do not let them do this to you.. go after them there are ways without a lawyer... they know what they did they know they are the devil they know they are evil disgusting humans who place other people and their families in danger . they need to be stopped. god bless you. expose them for that they are .. garbage filth and the Lord will punish them severely
Spike

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1508
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Stop this malicious gossip!!!!!

“New one man.”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1510
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

shocked wrote:
what have we here? Looks like someone got found out for their lies and now her friends are threatening those who exposed her. What kind of people do we have here, the Mafia? Looks like MixedMedia has something to hide.
You don't see very well.
TrueWitness

Country Club Hills, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1511
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Jehovah's witnesses are the most nicest decent group of people on the earth today. They don't lie,cheat,steal,get drunk,fornicate or do anything wrong even though they are imperfect humans like the rest of mankind, But if one is caught in sin he was a fake JW. They have the spirit of God's active force hoovering over them protecting them from temptations of the flesh. It is something you have to experience for yourself because it cannot be explained.
If you can manage to study a book or 2, go out in field service, and satisfactory answer over 80 questions you can experience the power of jehovah and become a servant in the organization. If you get caught cheating during the 80 plus questions you are required to answer just tell the elder you are practicing theocratic warfare and he will likely high 5 you and say way to go.
You will learn how to cleverly use theocratic warfare just as the governing body does to cover up various mistakes (bible misinterpretations)made for over a century of printed watchtower literature & books.
If you desire to research the history of the watchtower society you should use only literature from the society because if you use books the society has not printed and approved you will find things the society doesn't want you to know and they will be things that can be confirmed as true but you will be creating embarrassment for the organization & you really don't need to know the (complete) history of the organization anyway. You don't want to do a lot of independent thinking, you want to read as much society printed literature as you can and suck it up like a dry sponge & don't dare be critical of anything and you should do well in this organization.
And remember that paradise is just right around the corner.
Sheltie Lover

Schofield, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1512
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TrueWitness wrote:
Jehovah's witnesses are the most nicest decent group of people on the earth today. They don't lie,cheat,steal,get drunk,fornicate or do anything wrong even though they are imperfect humans like the rest of mankind, But if one is caught in sin he was a fake JW. They have the spirit of God's active force hoovering over them protecting them from temptations of the flesh. It is something you have to experience for yourself because it cannot be explained.
If you can manage to study a book or 2, go out in field service, and satisfactory answer over 80 questions you can experience the power of jehovah and become a servant in the organization. If you get caught cheating during the 80 plus questions you are required to answer just tell the elder you are practicing theocratic warfare and he will likely high 5 you and say way to go.
You will learn how to cleverly use theocratic warfare just as the governing body does to cover up various mistakes (bible misinterpretations)made for over a century of printed watchtower literature & books.
If you desire to research the history of the watchtower society you should use only literature from the society because if you use books the society has not printed and approved you will find things the society doesn't want you to know and they will be things that can be confirmed as true but you will be creating embarrassment for the organization & you really don't need to know the (complete) history of the organization anyway. You don't want to do a lot of independent thinking, you want to read as much society printed literature as you can and suck it up like a dry sponge & don't dare be critical of anything and you should do well in this organization.
And remember that paradise is just right around the corner.
If your so In Love with this dangerous Cult of JW"S, why are you even here going AGAINST COUNCIL?????

HYPOCRITE just like the rest of the Cult brainwashed followers..

This is nOTHING more than a dangerous Cult who ruins peoples families and destroys relationships..God would NEVER use such a PERVERTED ORGANIZATIOn, not ever...

I pray you get out before its too late..

Since: Mar 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1513
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

You sound like a loose cannon. JW's practice True Christianity. If you don't like them, leave them alone.
Lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1514
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Nomi wrote:
You sound like a loose cannon. JW's practice True Christianity. If you don't like them, leave them alone.
They certianly don't leave others alone.
Lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1516
Feb 3, 2013
 
Sheltie Lover wrote:
<quoted text>
If your so In Love with this dangerous Cult of JW"S, why are you even here going AGAINST COUNCIL?????
HYPOCRITE just like the rest of the Cult brainwashed followers..
This is nOTHING more than a dangerous Cult who ruins peoples families and destroys relationships..God would NEVER use such a PERVERTED ORGANIZATIOn, not ever...
I pray you get out before its too late..
I think that post was supposed to be funny, not serious.
if it was serious, then I don't even know what to say. Lol!
TrueWitness

Country Club Hills, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1517
Feb 3, 2013
 
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that post was supposed to be funny, not serious.
if it was serious, then I don't even know what to say. Lol!
All I can say is I'm glad somebody has a brain.
Good golly Gee Whiz.
lol
TrueWitness

Country Club Hills, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1518
Feb 3, 2013
 
Nomi wrote:
You sound like a loose cannon. JW's practice True Christianity. If you don't like them, leave them alone.
The opposite of true is non true or (FALSE)
If you choose to believe that they are directed by Jehovah God's active force and can continually making doctrinal errors and flip-flopping on doctrinal issues that is your right to believe and go against what the history of evidence proves. If that is part of the criteria of true christianity you got to be nuts. Please get help.

matt 23:27
They are like unto whited sepulchres,which indeed appear beautiful outward,but are within full of dead men's bones,and of all uncleanness.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1519
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Nomi wrote:
You sound like a loose cannon. JW's practice True Christianity. If you don't like them, leave them alone.
Is it true that you must be a JW or associated with JW's to survive Armageddon? If you believe it is true, please show me from the bible where that is located. It is not a Christian teaching Nomi. Salvation comes from no one but our Father.
Pat

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1520
Feb 4, 2013
 
Salvations come through Jesus Christ no other foundation can be laid
Acts 4:12 None other name...whereby we must be saved
1Tim.2:5 One mediator between God and men...Christ Jesus
Jn.3:16 God...gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him, should...have everlasting life
Jn.3:36b He that believeth not the Son shall not see life
Jn.8:24 If ye believe not that I am He, ye shall die in your sins
Jn.10:1 He that entereth not by the door...but climbeth up some other way...is a thief and a robber
Jn.10:9 I am the door: by Me if any man enter in...be saved
Jn.14:6 I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by Me
1Cor.3:11 For other foundation can no man lay than... Jesus Christ
1Jn.5:12 He that hath not the Son of God hath not life
Jn.3:16 Whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life
Jn.11:25,26 I am the resurrection and the life...whosoever believeth in Me shall never die
Acts 16:31 Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved
Rom.10:9,10 If thou shalt...believe in thine heart...thou shalt be saved
1Jn.5:1a Whosoever believeth Jesus is the Christ is born of God
Rom.6:23b The gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ
Jn.11:26 Whosoever...believeth in Me shall never die
Jn.14:2-3 In My Father's house are many mansions
1Pet.1:3,4 Incorruptible inheritance reserved in Heaven for you
1Jn.5:11 God hath given to us eternal life...in His Son
NOTHING ABOUT NEEDING TO BELONG TO THE JW here is there ?
Pat

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1521
Feb 4, 2013
 
25 Therefore he is able to save completely those who come to God through him, because he always lives to intercede for them.
Jesus completely saves us we need nothing else to be saved which means that membership in an organization or a specific church denomination will not save us we need to additions for our salvation Jesus COMPLETELY SAVES US he bought us at Calvary he paid the price for us , His sacrifice was all sufficient .

“ALLEZ MONTREAL!”

Since: Dec 06

Where pretty lies perish, QC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1522
Feb 4, 2013
 
MixedUpAmyJoOriginaLindenBecky wrote:
Oh Sorry, I don't have to prove that to you.
Actually, you DO have to prove it, since YOU made the allegation [specifically, that one or another individuals here] are guilty of the "crime" of stalking.

Idiot Greater-Phoenix Troll: That is something that happened off this forum and does not concern you.

Reply: It allegedly happened off this forum, and yet you're posting snippets of Emails wherein people innocuously correspond about activities that don't constitute stalking ON THIS FORUM with the goal of supporting the unsubstantiated allegation your made ON THIS FORUM that one or another individuals are guilty of the CRIME of stalking.

Oh, is this going to end up like your silly claim that you were going to go after JWF - on BOTH criminal and civil grounds, no less - for the "crime" of using a scaled-down, 50x50 pixel image of a piece of "art" you placed on the Internet?

Do tell, whatever happened to that, OTHER than nothing?

“New one man.”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1523
Feb 4, 2013
 
FH Chandler wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, you DO have to prove it, since YOU made the allegation [specifically, that one or another individuals here] are guilty of the "crime" of stalking.

Idiot Greater-Phoenix Troll: That is something that happened off this forum and does not concern you.

Reply: It allegedly happened off this forum, and yet you're posting snippets of Emails wherein people innocuously correspond about activities that don't constitute stalking ON THIS FORUM with the goal of supporting the unsubstantiated allegation your made ON THIS FORUM that one or another individuals are guilty of the CRIME of stalking.

Oh, is this going to end up like your silly claim that you were going to go after JWF - on BOTH criminal and civil grounds, no less - for the "crime" of using a scaled-down, 50x50 pixel image of a piece of "art" you placed on the Internet?

Do tell, whatever happened to that, OTHER than nothing?
"and yet you're posting snippets of Emails wherein people innocuously correspond about activities that don't constitute stalking ON THIS FORUM with the goal of supporting the unsubstantiated allegation your made ON THIS FORUM that one or another individuals are guilty of the CRIME of stalking."

Please back up your lie that I posted 'snippets of emails'. You make this up as you go along? I posted links to posts. Posts that show that I was stalked OFF this forum.
There were no emails posted here by me dumshit!
TPMP

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1524
Feb 4, 2013
 
FH Chandler wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, you DO have to prove it, since YOU made the allegation [specifically, that one or another individuals here] are guilty of the "crime" of stalking.
Idiot Greater-Phoenix Troll: That is something that happened off this forum and does not concern you.
Reply: It allegedly happened off this forum, and yet you're posting snippets of Emails wherein people innocuously correspond about activities that don't constitute stalking ON THIS FORUM with the goal of supporting the unsubstantiated allegation your made ON THIS FORUM that one or another individuals are guilty of the CRIME of stalking.
Oh, is this going to end up like your silly claim that you were going to go after JWF - on BOTH criminal and civil grounds, no less - for the "crime" of using a scaled-down, 50x50 pixel image of a piece of "art" you placed on the Internet?
Do tell, whatever happened to that, OTHER than nothing?
Who is to say that she is even the artist?.

She is a poser. No more . Nothing less.
TPMP

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1525
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Sheltie Lover wrote:
<quoted text>
If your so In Love with this dangerous Cult of JW"S, why are you even here going AGAINST COUNCIL?????
HYPOCRITE just like the rest of the Cult brainwashed followers..
This is nOTHING more than a dangerous Cult who ruins peoples families and destroys relationships..God would NEVER use such a PERVERTED ORGANIZATIOn, not ever...
I pray you get out before its too late..
Are you back on drugs again?. Did you miss a dose of your meds?.

What happened?. You were so calm last week.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••