Chillwack family blames RCMP for fail...

Chillwack family blames RCMP for failing to return their daughter

There are 262 comments on the CBC News story from Jan 17, 2014, titled Chillwack family blames RCMP for failing to return their daughter. In it, CBC News reports that:

Chilliwack mother Candis McCarville-Weir is seeking the return of her 15-year-old daughter Cassidy, who ran away from home after a dispute over being a Jehovah's Witness.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#313 Feb 14, 2014
Maravilla wrote:
<quoted text>
. Nope! you are not ruled by Rome.. You are ruled by the popes in Brooklyn..that dubbed themselves the GB.. and FDS.. No different then ... 3 boxes in the back..and claiming...not to pass a basket. The same ending... You follow men... And... collect money for them...
. Exposed...?? The Watchtower Society.. plays with words ... But the facts are facts.. Instead of one you have 8 .. Overkill... And instead of passing a basket.. you have 3 boxes in the back.. like 3 blind men begging for alms..
Snorkler

Johannesburg, South Africa

#314 Feb 14, 2014
Sparlock wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a lie.
The premiere Watchtower apologist on this site, Gareth, lies constantly and has proof shown that counter his lies in every thread he joins.
I don't speak to Apostates.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What If Jesus Is not God? 5 min Knowledge- 1,261
Another cold blooded murder by a Jehovahs Witness? 11 min DR SOS 8
King of the North 12 min Lordylordy9111 8
News Women to 'never rule' in Jehovah's church 21 min little lamb 15
Praise Jehovah (Jul '13) 28 min Irish 3,499
Are you old light or New light 30 min little lamb 4
Am I an annointed One? 32 min little lamb 9
Why we JWs are so HAPPY! 35 min little lamb 744
Funny thing is they always want more 1 hr BetheljudgmentDan... 217
Mr. Geoffrey Jackson to appear before the ARC 13 hr array 696