|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2010

Judged:

Just wanted to wish everyone a "Happy New Year"

Amazingly this is the 36th one that has rolled around since 1975, when the WBTS fooled its members into thinking Armageddon was coming and that they didn't need any "worldly" possessions, better to sell them off and give the proceeds to the WBTS.

Unbelievable that they are still brainwashing and fooling nitwits to this day.

Remember, the generation of 1914 (had to be adults) just had to still be alive for Armageddon to come?
Hmmm, they have all died
WBTS lies again, and yet gullible, dim people still join.
Prime

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2010

Judged:

AuroraMom wrote:
Just wanted to wish everyone a "Happy New Year"
Amazingly this is the 36th one that has rolled around since 1975, when the WBTS fooled its members into thinking Armageddon was coming and that they didn't need any "worldly" possessions, better to sell them off and give the proceeds to the WBTS.
Unbelievable that they are still brainwashing and fooling nitwits to this day.
Remember, the generation of 1914 (had to be adults) just had to still be alive for Armageddon to come?
Hmmm, they have all died
WBTS lies again, and yet gullible, dim people still join.
Happy New Year Amom!

“The proof is in the pudding!”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2010

Judged:

(Habakkuk 2:3). . .For [the] vision is yet for the appointed time, and it keeps panting on to the end, and it will not tell a lie. Even if it should delay, keep in expectation of it; for it will without fail come true. It will not be late.

AHK

“Lookin out my locker door.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2010

Happy New Year all.

“Prove all things 1 Th.5:21 ”

Since: May 10

North Merrick, Long Island, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2010

Judged:

AHK wrote:
Happy New Year all.
AHK - There are two Biblical years - neither begin in January.
tic tac tac til 5212011

Dundalk, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2010

Judged:

Duh-boy wrote:
(Habakkuk 2:3). . .For [the] vision is yet for the appointed time, and it keeps panting on to the end, and it will not tell a lie. Even if it should delay, keep in expectation of it; for it will without fail come true. It will not be late.
this vision have mothing to do with blind who lead blinds... mAT 15;14 WILL BE TO LATE..LIKE THIEF AT NIGHT BECASUE Izaiah 13;9,and negligence with all kinf of lies did,nt let false prophets and false DFS knows the time Jer 8; 7-9..please?read this Duh-boy AND DEPART FROM ALL THOSE FALSE LEADERS BECAUSE YOUR FATE POSSIBLE IS SAME FATE LIKE YOUR"big leaders fate"
wise man will knoe time and judgement Ecless 8;5.Whose keepeth the comandment shall feel no evil thing; AND WISE MAN,S HEART DISCERNETH BOTH TIME AND JUDGEMENT. Amos 3;7.surely the Lord God will do nothing,BUT HE REVEALETH HIS SECRET UNTO HIS SERVANTS THE PROPHETS
tic tac tac til 5212011

Dundalk, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2010

Newtonian wrote:
<quoted text>
more as two biblical years, jews year,muslim years,gregorian years,chinese years,ortodox church also have new year but different time etc, dependent from 13000 years existency of babel culture they have new years at different time,also Jw HAVE NEW BUSINESS YEAR BUT NOT BIBLICAL,ADDITION TO OWN MAN DOCTRINES VIOLATING REV 22;18;19
AuroraMom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2010

Judged:

tic tac tac til 5212011 wrote:
<quoted text>
more as two biblical years, jews year,muslim years,gregorian years,chinese years,ortodox church also have new year but different time etc, dependent from 13000 years existency of babel culture they have new years at different time,also Jw HAVE NEW BUSINESS YEAR BUT NOT BIBLICAL,ADDITION TO OWN MAN DOCTRINES VIOLATING REV 22;18;19
Hmmm tick tock, been brushing your teeth with a bottle of Jack, I see.
Happy New Year, today is your day!!
tic tac tac til 5212011

Dundalk, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2010

Judged:

AuroraMom wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm tick tock, been brushing your teeth with a bottle of Jack, I see.
Happy New Year, today is your day!!
2011 is not my day either yours,2011 is possible year of wrath of God and His mercy and grace to those who cry to Him Psalm 51;17.
I am happy from every place given me by my Father=earth,grave or moon.
I do,nt claim to be big king or "god"predicting own thrones in the heaven like WTBS JW.
my encouragement is not prediction only invitation to Bible and what www.familyradio.com american link is saying about this and christian freedom let only you make choice
I am not advertising nor church of man deceivers like WTBS JW
may god bless you in 2011 according to His grace and mercy
Pat

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2010

Have a blessed New Year everyone .

AHK

“Lookin out my locker door.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2010

Judged:

Newtonian wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as I do not celebrate the Chinese New Year, as I am not Chinese nor do I live there, I also use the calendar used my most of the modern day world which is the Gregorian Calendar. So, January 1st is the beginning of a new year for me and billions of others. So again:
Happy New Gregorian based calendar year to all.

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2010

Happy New Year to all here!!!
Happy New Year

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2010

Happy New YeaR TO ALL!

“Delivering the Gospel”

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2010

Happy New Year to All

May God Bless

“GOD'S TRUTHS *NEVER* CHANGE”

A SMALL VILLAGE IN UPSTATE NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2010

AHK wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as I do not celebrate the Chinese New Year, as I am not Chinese nor do I live there, I also use the calendar used my most of the modern day world which is the Gregorian Calendar. So, January 1st is the beginning of a new year for me and billions of others. So again:
Happy New Gregorian based calendar year to all.
Oh for Pete's sake! MORE negative cult thinking injected into the reader's hearts, huh?

They just CAN'T "let go" and wish others a happy new year out of the goodness of their hearts.

So....living in the United States where we ARE heading for

a ....

new....

year...

allow me to wish each and every person here a very Happy New Year!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2010

Judged:

I often wondered....AS a JW....why it was supposed to be wrong to say Happy New Year when it was indeed...a new year!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2010

Judged:

Are JWs putting up NEW calendars tomorrow....indicating a NEW year?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2010

Judged:

Duh-boy wrote:
You're joking right? We get it. Haha.

Because the generation of 1914 that Jehovah's Witnesses promised would not pass away before Armageddon is long gone.

So that's definitely a joke albeit very cruel joke.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2010

Judged:

Happy 2011 to everyone.

I can't wait to wish a happy 2014 and really happy 2015 to all remaining Jehovah's Witnesses on the 100th year anniversary of their 1914 end of the world prophecy.

“Make sure of all things”

Since: Jul 10

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2010

Judged:

Wow, people here can't even wish a happy new year to other without bashing JWs.

I for one will be having a happy 2011. I wish the same for all of you; but bashing a religion you left years ago every chance you get is not a sign of happiness.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••