Billy Bonehead

London, UK

#1 Mar 28, 2014
You are what you are because of the times you live in. The present. When you die you lose the body.your thoughts will cease as you have no brain to process them.
So who could experience an after life? What would identify any such life as your life. And why would it matter to anyone if it was you or someone else.
What identity would you have,
When an Oak tree dies it does not regrow itself, but acorns grow new Oaks But it will not be the same tree.
Its why we have children. We can imagine a soul a spirit a heaven or hell, but these concepts were used to manipulated people to do others bidding. Do as I say or burn in hell.
Rutherford was correct in saying Religion was a gigantic Con.
and when he saw just how good it was he went on to perfect it and lived the high life in California.
He would probably say he was blessed by Jehovah for all his good deeds
tao itness

Hollywood, FL

#2 Mar 28, 2014
Religion serves its purpose and the Society of man, and it also reflects the and negative aspects of man as a collective society. I do not believe there is any collected body of Christians, like the Bible says it is a large net and everything will be sorted out all in due time. I believe it is for us to read, study, to meditate and try and perceive the words of Christ Jesus with out letting preconceived notions twist the plain and simple truth. That we are invited to become children of God and live with the understanding that the Creator of the universe has everything figured out. Religion so many times runs completely contrary 2 his words of non judgementalism and service to our fellow man. When we Treat our fellow man as our selves, it brings joy in our family relationships our employment and makes life into an adventure, testing and seeing if Jesus way is really right. My wife had so many lost people in her family, they were judgemental, mean, not all of them, but by truly loving your enemies and praying for those persecuting you, it has changed their lives and mine. It is really amazing when you just simply do what the master tells us to do.! God says He will let Himself be found by those that keep searching and I'm here to promise you its true,He will adopt you and write His laws on your heart. Watchtower propaganda kept me from it ten years after I left. But I never gave up and it was s simple all along. REALLY beleiving what the bible says.

To all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of Godó children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or any mans will, but born of God.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How to Witness to a Jehovah's Witness Ray Comfo... 3 min The Real Karen 1,244
Standing in a Holy Place 4 min wilg 48
Jehovah's Witnesses are the most loving people ... 6 min The Real Karen 147
Jehovah's APOSTATE Witnesses 11 min RedhorseWoman 17
Does "One" REALLY mean THREE? Seriously! 22 min happy to be here 527
What is Armageddon.. an actual future event? 46 min Aneirin 341
Did God send...HIMSELF? 52 min Johan Henze 43
Candace Conti/WT Update 1 hr Aneirin 365
Why Are JW's So Unhappy? 2 hr Dogen 107
More from around the web