Comments
1,201 - 1,220 of 1,395 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
joe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1238
Jun 27, 2014
 
dandate2 wrote:
<quoted text>
The 144,000 is a reference to Joel 2 about the Siege of Jerusalem:
Joel 2:32 for on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there will be deliverance, as the LORD has said, even among the survivors whom the LORD calls.
Revelation 14:1 there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion
You'll notice Joel 2 is talking about an "Army from the North" attacking Jerusalem.
-------
What does Ezekiel tell us the "Resurrection" means?
Ezekiel 37:
12 I am going to open your graves; I will bring you back to the land of Israel.
21 I will take the Israelites out of the nations where they have gone.
22 I will make them one nation in the land, on the mountains of Israel.
23 They will no longer defile themselves with their idols
Here we see that the "Resurrection" is simply "Religious Unity", and the Ceasing of Idol Worship.
Not "Night of the Living Dead" =)
The 144000 has nothing to do with the scripture you mention at Joel.

The 144000 along with those mention at Rev 5:9,10 are Just a provision to correct sinful matters for a period of time ,

Rev 5:9,10 “ You are worthy to take the scroll, And to open its seals; For You were slain,
And have redeemed us to God by Your blood Out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation,

10 And have made us kings and priests to our God; And we[f] shall reign on the earth.”
joe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1239
Jun 27, 2014
 
dandate2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew 24:3
what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the world [165. aión]?”
"Aion" means "Age". Paul tells us when the end of the Age began:
Hebrews 9:26
But he has appeared once for all at the end of the ages
Here we see that the "End of the Age" was a 1st Century Event.
Matthew 24:29
“Immediately after the distress of those days
the sun will be darkened,
and the moon will not give its light;
the stars will fall from the sky,
and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.
This is a quote from Isaiah 13:10. What is Isaiah 13:10 talking about?
The Fall of Babylon to the Medo-Persian Army. That is all the 2nd Coming is. A military Invasion.
Infact, the word "Gospel" is the Greek "Evangelion" which in Koine Greek meant "Good News of Military Victory".
So the true "Gospel" is that anytime an invading army $#%^'s up your city, that is the coming of Christ.
As we see in Nahum 1, the destruction of Nineveh by the Medes has "God standing on the clouds" (Coming on the clouds with power).
Matthew 24: 3 now as He sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying,“Tell us, when will these things be? And what will be the sign of your coming, and of the end of the age?”

Age is a period of time, there were many ages.

Today we are living in Christian age which starts with Christ, and this age will end When Jesus hand over the kingdom to his father,

There are also age with in age. or era with in era of different events.
----------
Hebrews 9:26 He then would have had to suffer often since the foundation of the world; but now, once at the end of the ages, He has appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of Himself.

The ages Paul refer to is the many ages that had came and gone from the foundation of the world until Jesus sacrifice of Himself;

The age from the foundation of the world is from when sin started,

The age or ages Matthew 24:29 mention is not ended as yet, as there are no historical record of the following events,

The age is the Christians age,

Matthew 24:29 31 “Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.

30 Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Since: Sep 12

Colombia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1240
Jun 27, 2014
 
joe wrote:
<quoted text>

The age or ages Matthew 24:29 mention is not ended as yet, as there are no historical record of the following events,
The age is the Christians age,
Matthew 24:29 31 “Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.
30 Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
You are looking for historical evidence?

Why did none of the cosmic events described in Isaiah 13:10 literally happen when it was fulfilled according to Daniel 5?

Because none of it is literal lol.

All of it is metaphorical.

Every eye didn't see Jesus go up to the cloud, so why would every eye see if he comes back the same way?

"Every eye" only meant the populations of Jerusalem when it was sacked in 70AD, and that did get recorded in history.

"chariots and troops of soldiers in their armour were seen running about among the clouds, and surrounding of cities." (Jewish Wars, VI-V-3).

"Every Eye" is defined in Zechariah 12

12 The land will mourn, each clan by itself...the clan of the house of David...the clan of the house of Nathan and their wives, 13 the clan of the house of Levi ...the clan of Shimei

Notice how "The Land" will mourn, it means only Jerusalem.(Not Hawaii)

Zechariah 13:8 In the whole land,“two-thirds will be struck down and perish; yet one-third will be left in it.

Here we see "The Land" used again. Where does this parallel?

Revelation 16:19 The great city split into three parts...God remembered Babylon

So "The Land" is Jerusalem. Jerusalem is the Whore of Babylon:

Matthew 23:35
And so upon you will come all the righteous blood that has been shed on earth,

Revelation 18:24
In her was found the blood of prophets and of God's holy people, of all who have been slaughtered on the earth."

So who has all the blood? Jerusalem or the Whore of Babylon?

Since: Sep 12

Colombia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1241
Jun 27, 2014
 
joe wrote:
<quoted text>
The 144000 has nothing to do with the scripture you mention at Joel.
The 144000 along with those mention at Rev 5:9,10 are Just a provision to correct sinful matters for a period of time ,
Rev 5:9,10 “ You are worthy to take the scroll, And to open its seals; For You were slain,
And have redeemed us to God by Your blood Out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation,
10 And have made us kings and priests to our God; And we[f] shall reign on the earth.”
The scrolls indicate Revelation is the destruction of Jerusalem.

Ezekiel 3:
1 eat this scroll
4:1 draw Jerusalem
2 Siege it
6 The 40 year Sign of Jonah

Revelation 10
9 eat this scroll
11:1 measure Jerusalem
2 Siege it
3 The 3 1/2 year (Midst of the Week)/ Daniel 7 Little Horn
joe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1243
Jun 28, 2014
 
CONT.
A similar event will occur at Jesus coming.

I don’t use the bible as one using the 26 letters of the alphabet , grouping letter to for a word instead I use the bible in context .

"Every Eye"

----------
Daniel 7:13
“ I was watching in the night visions, And behold, One like the Son of Man, Coming with the clouds of heaven! He came to the Ancient of Days, And they brought Him near before Him.

DID NOT HAPPENED IN 70 AD
----------
Rev, 1 7 “Look, he is coming with the clouds,” and “every eye will see him,
even those who pierced him”;

and all peoples on earth “will mourn because of him.” So shall it be! Amen.
In context

DID NOT HAPPENED IN 70 AD

Matthews 24: 29 “Immediately after the distress of those days
“‘the sun will be darkened,
and the moon will not give its light;
the stars will fall from the sky,
and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.

Did not happen in 70 AD

30 “Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory 31 And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect

DID NOT HAPPENED IN 70 AD

TO BE CONT.
joe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1244
Jun 28, 2014
 
CONT.

IN CONTEXT.

1 Thessalonians 4: 16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first.

17 After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air

DID NOT HAPPENED IN AD 70

Rev 16: 19 and rev. 20: 11 are same event

Below is NOT relates to the Jesus but the father doing

Rev 16: 19 Now the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell. And great Babylon was remembered before God, to give her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of His wrath. 20 Then every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.

----------
20: 11 Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away And there was found no place for them

DID NOT HAPPENED IN AD 70
joe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1245
Jun 28, 2014
 
dandate2 wrote:
<quoted text>
The scrolls indicate Revelation is the destruction of Jerusalem.
Ezekiel 3:
1 eat this scroll
4:1 draw Jerusalem
2 Siege it
6 The 40 year Sign of Jonah
Revelation 10
9 eat this scroll
11:1 measure Jerusalem
2 Siege it
3 The 3 1/2 year (Midst of the Week)/ Daniel 7 Little Horn
It a fact Jerusalem was destroyed, has nothing to do with Jesus second coming,

Much have yet to be fulfill.

The chapter of 20 and chapter 22 of REV. some are in the process of fulfill.

Rev. 14:6 Then I saw another angel flying in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach to those who dwell on the earth—to every nation, tribe, tongue, and people—

How the above scripture relates to your SECOND coming in AD 70?

Since: Sep 12

Colombia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1246
Jun 29, 2014
 
joe wrote:
<quoted text> CONT.
----------
Daniel 7:13
“ I was watching in the night visions, And behold, One like the Son of Man, Coming with the clouds of heaven! He came to the Ancient of Days, And they brought Him near before Him.
DID NOT HAPPENED IN 70 AD
Daniel 7:14 all nations and peoples of every language worshiped him.

This already happened, Christianity is everywhere.

"All nations and peoples" doesn't mean 100%.

If everyone outside the New Jerusalem gates were burned up, and there is nobody left alive outside these gates, why are there people still entering through the gates into the city after New Jerusalem comes down from Heaven (Revelation 21:24)
joe wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
Rev, 1 7 “Look, he is coming with the clouds,” and “every eye will see him,
even those who pierced him”;
and all peoples on earth “will mourn because of him.” So shall it be! Amen.
In context
DID NOT HAPPENED IN 70 AD
It would have had to for the people who pierced him to witness it.
joe wrote:
<quoted text>

Matthews 24: 29 “Immediately after the distress of those days
“‘the sun will be darkened,
and the moon will not give its light;
the stars will fall from the sky,
and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.
Did not happen in 70 AD
why did none of the cosmic events described in Isaiah 13 literally happen when it was fulfilled according to Daniel 5?

Since: Sep 12

Colombia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1247
Jun 29, 2014
 
joe wrote:
<quoted text>
It a fact Jerusalem was destroyed, has nothing to do with Jesus second coming,
Much have yet to be fulfill.
The chapter of 20 and chapter 22 of REV. some are in the process of fulfill.
Rev. 14:6 Then I saw another angel flying in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach to those who dwell on the earth—to every nation, tribe, tongue, and people—
How the above scripture relates to your SECOND coming in AD 70?
Zechariah 12:11 On that day the weeping in Jerusalem
12 the land will mourn, each clan by itself (David, Nathan Shimei etc.)

Now we see that "The Land" is Jerusalem:

Zechariah 13:8 In the whole land,” declares the Lord,“two-thirds will be struck down and perish, yet one-third will be left in it.

The Land is divided into 3 parts.....Revelation 16:19 The great city split into three parts,...God remembered Babylon

Therefore Jerusalem was the Whore of Babylon, and "All peoples, nations and tongues"
joe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1248
Jun 30, 2014
 
dandate2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Daniel 7:14 all nations and peoples of every language worshiped him.
This already happened, Christianity is everywhere.
"All nations and peoples" doesn't mean 100%.
If everyone outside the New Jerusalem gates were burned up, and there is nobody left alive outside these gates, why are there people still entering through the gates into the city after New Jerusalem comes down from Heaven (Revelation 21:24)
<quoted text>
It would have had to for the people who pierced him to witness it.
<quoted text>
why did none of the cosmic events described in Isaiah 13 literally happen when it was fulfilled according to Daniel 5?
Jesus Kingdom or ruler ship is just for a 1000 thousand years long. Rev 20> 4 and they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

1 Corinthians 15 24 Then comes the end, when He delivers the kingdom to God the Father, when He puts an end to all rule and all authority and power.

If Jesus started to rule in AD 70 His 1000 thousand would have ended nearly a thousand years ago.

People should not be worshipping Jesus today, but instead the father, which Jesus asked us to pray for his kingdom to come Matt”6: 9.10

(Revelation 21:24) is not yet fulfilling, as the new heaven and a new earth is not yet occupied.

In the new heaven and earth ONLY righteous ones will dwell, 2: Peter 3:13.

Today there are but few righteous one compare to the vast amount of wicked people that are on earth today.

TO BE CONTINUE
joe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1249
Jun 30, 2014
 
CONTINUE

Isaiah 13 is talking about the day of Jesus father, Rev 20:7_13, not yet happened.

Give historical evidence that Isaiah 13:9-13 has fulfill,

Cosmic events described in Isaiah 13 9 Behold, the day of the LORD comes,

Cruel, with both wrath and fierce anger, To lay the land desolate; And He will destroy its sinners from it.

10 For the stars of heaven and their constellations Will not give their light; The sun will be darkened in its going forth, And the moon will not cause its light to shine.

11 “ I will punish the world for its evil, And the wicked for their iniquity; I will halt the arrogance of the proud, And will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.

12 I will make a mortal more rare than fine gold, A man more than the golden wedge of Ophir.

13 Therefore I will shake the heavens, And the earth will move out of her place, In the wrath of the LORD of hosts And in the day of His fierce anger.
joe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1250
Jun 30, 2014
 
dandate2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Zechariah 12:11 On that day the weeping in Jerusalem
12 the land will mourn, each clan by itself (David, Nathan Shimei etc.)
Now we see that "The Land" is Jerusalem:
Zechariah 13:8 In the whole land,” declares the Lord,“two-thirds will be struck down and perish, yet one-third will be left in it.
The Land is divided into 3 parts.....Revelation 16:19 The great city split into three parts,...God remembered Babylon
Therefore Jerusalem was the Whore of Babylon, and "All peoples, nations and tongues"
I am not saying Jerusalem was not destroyed in 70 AD,

There are no scripture to support that Jesus second arrival took place in 70 AD.

Revelation 16:19 will be future.

Revelation 16:17 Then the seventh angel poured out his bowl into the air, and a loud voice came out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying,“It is done!”

18 And there were noises and thunderings and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such a mighty and great earthquake as had not occurred since men were on the earth.

19 Now the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell. And great Babylon was remembered before God, to give her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of His wrath.

20 Then every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.

(1) Where in Ad 70? such a mighty and great earthquake occurred since men were on the earth?

(2) What great city was divided into three parts in Ad 70?(Name of city)

(3) Then did every island fled away?( What island?)

(4) Is there any island in Jerusalem?(Name of Island)

(5) When did all the mountains on this earth or in Jerusalem were not found,

Since: Sep 12

Colombia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1251
Jul 1, 2014
 
joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus Kingdom or ruler ship is just for a 1000 thousand years long. Rev 20> 4 and they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.
Notice that this occurs in heaven and not on earth:

1 Thessalonians 4:17 After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.

The Saints of the Resurrection go up to heaven and reign from there =)
joe wrote:
<quoted text>
People should not be worshipping Jesus today, but instead the father, which Jesus asked us to pray for his kingdom to come Matt”6: 9.10
I see Jesus and God as one God, different persons:

Gal 3:19 The law was given through angels and entrusted to a mediator.
20 A mediator, however, implies more than one party; but God is one.

Hebrews 9:15 For this reason Christ is the mediator of a new covenant

Since: Sep 12

Colombia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1252
Jul 1, 2014
 
joe wrote:
CONTINUE
Isaiah 13 is talking about the day of Jesus father, Rev 20:7_13, not yet happened.
Give historical evidence that Isaiah 13:9-13 has fulfill,
Cosmic events described in Isaiah 13 9 Behold, the day of the LORD comes,
Cruel, with both wrath and fierce anger, To lay the land desolate; And He will destroy its sinners from it.
10 For the stars of heaven and their constellations Will not give their light; The sun will be darkened in its going forth, And the moon will not cause its light to shine.
11 “ I will punish the world for its evil, And the wicked for their iniquity; I will halt the arrogance of the proud, And will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.
12 I will make a mortal more rare than fine gold, A man more than the golden wedge of Ophir.
13 Therefore I will shake the heavens, And the earth will move out of her place, In the wrath of the LORD of hosts And in the day of His fierce anger.
Actually Revelation tells us why the stars, sun and moon don't give their light:

Revelation 9:2 The sun and sky were darkened by the smoke from the Abyss.

Smoke from the Abyss just meant Jerusalem burning. No one could see the sky because the city was on fire.

Since: Sep 12

Colombia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1253
Jul 1, 2014
 
joe wrote:
<quoted text>
(3) Then did every island fled away?( What island?)
(4) Is there any island in Jerusalem?(Name of Island)
(5) When did all the mountains on this earth or in Jerusalem were not found,
Nahum 1:5 The mountains quake before him and the hills melt away. The earth trembles at his presence, the world and all who live in it.

Nahum 1 is describing a military invasion of Nineveh, and he calls this "God's Presence".

That's what I'm saying, prophetic language about God coming actually means he stirred up an army to destroy your city.
joe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1254
Jul 1, 2014
 
dandate2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice that this occurs in heaven and not on earth:
1 Thessalonians 4:17 After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.
The Saints of the Resurrection go up to heaven and reign from there =)
<quoted text>
I see Jesus and God as one God, different persons:
Gal 3:19 The law was given through angels and entrusted to a mediator.
20 A mediator, however, implies more than one party; but God is one.
Hebrews 9:15 For this reason Christ is the mediator of a new covenant
1 Thessalonians 4:17, it's clear the process of the resurrections starts on earth.

This ruler ship ( 1000 years) in the new heaven and earth where righteous will dwell 2 Peter 3:13 ,

(1) Who are the ones (eyes) that witness the resurrections in 70 AD?

(2)The bible says ever eyes will see this event, what group of people saw him returned in 70 AD?

Where are this group of people who say the returned in 70 AD.

(3) The question Is, Who Jesus is ruling over in the heavens from 70 AD?

(4) Where are the subjects located, and where Jesus is located since 70 AD

(5) When did the 1000 Years ended, that started from 70 AD.

Please simple answer questions.

You must bear in mind there are not a single location which is called Heaven, as there are many heavens.

Not sure if you meant the father is greater than Jesus.
A mediator imply three parties, the father Jesus and sinful human.
joe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1255
Jul 1, 2014
 
dandate2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Revelation tells us why the stars, sun and moon don't give their light:
Revelation 9:2 The sun and sky were darkened by the smoke from the Abyss.
Smoke from the Abyss just meant Jerusalem burning. No one could see the sky because the city was on fire.
The above is your opinion as Rev 9:2 was written about 96 AD.

When Jerusalem was burning , no doubt there were smoke that could blanket the city.

Revelation 16:17-20 is a different thing as earthquake, city was divided into three parts..
Jerusalem was only one city, in Revelation 16:19. the cities of the nations fell meaning.

More than one city and nations mention in .Revelation 16:17-20

There were no island in Jerusalem or mountains fled away.

Revelation 16:17 Then the seventh angel poured out his bowl into the air, and a loud voice came out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying,“It is done!”

18 And there were noises and thunderings and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such a mighty and great earthquake as had not occurred since men were on the earth.

19 Now the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell. And great Babylon was remembered before God, to give her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of His wrath.

20 Then every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.
joe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1256
Jul 1, 2014
 
dandate2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nahum 1:5 The mountains quake before him and the hills melt away. The earth trembles at his presence, the world and all who live in it.
Nahum 1 is describing a military invasion of Nineveh, and he calls this "God's Presence".
That's what I'm saying, prophetic language about God coming actually means he stirred up an army to destroy your city.
God usually used the elements on Earth and heaven to destroys the wicked,starting from Noah flood

The subject is the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 AD, verses revelation.

How do the below scripture in rev. related to Jerusalem destruction in 70 AD.

(3) Where did every island fled away?( What island?)

(4) Is there any island in Jerusalem?(Name of Island)

(5) When did all the mountains on this earth or in Jerusalem were not found,

No opinion please,

Since: Jul 11

Portadown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1257
Jul 1, 2014
 
joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you ready now , I assumed you learn the meaning of the words WAS, for example you was/were a baby but not a baby any more,
I WILL BABY FEED YOU.
Do you realized the word God is a title just like woman is a title.
John 1:1, or the whole chapter did not say, who WAS the word directly, it give a title God and BEGOTTEN OF THE FATHER .
John 1:1 NKJV, in the beginning WAS the Word, and the Word WAS with God, and the Word WAS God.
Do you notice the words (WAS) occurs three times in John 1:1.(WHICH MEANS NO MORE)
.
(1) John 1:1. In the beginning WAS the Word ( In the beginning of making this earth WAS the word)
(2) The Word was with God,( In John day, the word WAS not with God)
(3) The Word WAS God ( The word in John day WAS not God)
John 1:14 NKJV And the WORD became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only BEGOTTEN OF THE FATHER, full of grace and truth.
ONLY ONE PERSON IN THE ABOVE SCRIPTURE SAY AND FIT THAT ONE, WHICH IS JESUS.
I may have told you this hundred times already.
You disobey God again Joe!
Quote...(1) John 1:1. In the beginning WAS the Word(1) John 1:1. In the beginning WAS the Word ( In the beginning of making this earth WAS the word)

You are adding to his Holy word !( In the beginning of making this earth WAS the word) That is not what it says not even in the watch towers corrupt nwt!!

God does say who the word was directly in the very same passage of Holy Scripture that you have been running away from for over 1 year Joe!

No WATCH TOWER JOE ! I do not recognise that the word God is a title! just like just like woman!

No woman holds the very breath that i breathe in the palm of her hand,nor does any woman hold yours either mocker Joe of the
watch tower !

Your a pathetic little liar who claims that the Holy Bible does not say who the word was directly!

Yes it does! Why else would the watch tower change the wording of it?

In a feeble attempt to answer my question you previously quoted the watch towers nwt version that the word "WAS A GOD" So even for that brief spell you are lying!

God says besides me there is no God!

Now for the twenty fifth time,Who does St John in chapter 1 v 1 say the Word was? watch tower Joe!

Since: Jul 11

Portadown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1258
Jul 1, 2014
 
joe wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not saying Jerusalem was not destroyed in 70 AD,
There are no scripture to support that Jesus second arrival took place in 70 AD.
Revelation 16:19 will be future.
Revelation 16:17 Then the seventh angel poured out his bowl into the air, and a loud voice came out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying,“It is done!”
18 And there were noises and thunderings and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such a mighty and great earthquake as had not occurred since men were on the earth.
19 Now the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell. And great Babylon was remembered before God, to give her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of His wrath.
20 Then every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.
(1) Where in Ad 70? such a mighty and great earthquake occurred since men were on the earth?
(2) What great city was divided into three parts in Ad 70?(Name of city)
(3) Then did every island fled away?( What island?)
(4) Is there any island in Jerusalem?(Name of Island)
(5) When did all the mountains on this earth or in Jerusalem were not found,
Hebrews 1.
6. And again, when he brings the firstbegotten into the world, he says, And let all the angels of God worship him.

Is Michael the arch angel an angel of God Joe?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••