First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“the truth will set you free...”

Since: Nov 10

Conroe, TX

#70 Nov 18, 2012
acrobat wrote:
<quoted text>Already did do it, and they were very interested, knowing full well who I am. Am on first name basis with a couple of them.

Whether or not they ultimately take action against you or not is entirely their call. There's always the chance that they'll just write you off as the insignificant small fry that you are, notwithstanding how prolific your obscenities might be..
I feel bad for whoever answers the phone for the legal department. Hopefully, there aren't too many crackheads that call them up to report that someone posted a letter on a forum or google docs.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#71 Nov 18, 2012
Dream-weaver wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel bad for whoever answers the phone for the legal department. Hopefully, there aren't too many crackheads that call them up to report that someone posted a letter on a forum or google docs.
You seem fairly confident that they won't care about you..care to let me give them your name and (alleged) congregation? You can private message me the info if you'd prefer..
Jace

Clinton, MD

#72 Nov 18, 2012
Dream-weaver wrote:
<quoted text>
You do make a good point
Jace

Clinton, MD

#73 Nov 18, 2012
acrobat wrote:
<quoted text>
Already did do it, and they were very interested, knowing full well who I am. Am on first name basis with a couple of them.
Whether or not they ultimately take action against you or not is entirely their call. There's always the chance that they'll just write you off as the insignificant small fry that you are, notwithstanding how prolific your obscenities might be..
Wow!!!!!

If the above is true it sad the wt has over 100000 elders over 100000 ms. Over 100000 pioneers. 1000's of CO and DO and 1000s of bethelites around the world. And they are reduced to some non appointed mail as their sorce of information in regards to their copyright material being posted?????

7 million boots on the ground and this person is the wt poc on the web?????

Lol
Jace

Clinton, MD

#74 Nov 18, 2012
acrobat wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem fairly confident that they won't care about you..care to let me give them your name and (alleged) congregation? You can private message me the info if you'd prefer..
Now you know wt don't care about females views on the org

Location hidden

#75 Nov 18, 2012
Jace wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!!!!!
If the above is true it sad the wt has over 100000 elders over 100000 ms. Over 100000 pioneers. 1000's of CO and DO and 1000s of bethelites around the world. And they are reduced to some non appointed mail as their sorce of information in regards to their copyright material being posted?????
7 million boots on the ground and this person is the wt poc on the web?????
Lol
I'm not sure I get the joke but as I said there is some precedence for this. They have forced other sites to take down their copyrighted material before, in case you weren't aware..
Brody

Preston, UK

#76 Nov 18, 2012
acrobat wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure I get the joke but as I said there is some precedence for this. They have forced other sites to take down their copyrighted material before, in case you weren't aware..
True, like the Watchtower Quotes site years ago. A load of mirror sites sprang up in its place. As vile as you think DW is, the new elder letter on child abuse is out there and there's little Brooklyn can do about it.

“the truth will set you free...”

Since: Nov 10

Conroe, TX

#78 Nov 18, 2012
acrobat wrote:
<quoted text>You seem fairly confident that they won't care about you..care to let me give them your name and (alleged) congregation? You can private message me the info if you'd prefer..
You're not the first stalking piece of shit that has tried to obtain personal information from others. I'm sure you also hide spy-cams under toilet seats in public restrooms.

Lowlife...

Location hidden

#80 Nov 18, 2012
Dream-weaver wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not the first stalking piece of shit that has tried to obtain personal information from others.
Actually, from what I understand, it was/is you and your degenerate band of FauxPro-JWs FC Cantwin, TPMP, and whatever other aliases you use that perfected the abuse of other members' trust, gathering info on them and then using it on websites like this to slander and harrass them.
Dream-weaver wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure you also hide spy-cams under toilet seats in public restrooms.
Again with your perverse projections! You really do have a heart filled with filth, you're rotten to the core!
Jace

Clinton, MD

#81 Nov 18, 2012
acrobat wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure I get the joke
I can see that. Lol

Location hidden

#82 Nov 18, 2012
Jace wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see that. Lol
Yay, I don't understand your twisted worldly reasoning. Would you like a cookie, then?
hMMMMM

Aurora, IL

#83 Nov 19, 2012
Hoodwinked wrote:
<quoted text> Exactely, it's a good thing there are professionals who have studied abused children that can explain this to a Jury.
I am sure the "two brothers" standing by an observing the sexual abuse of a child before a child will believed by the Jehovah'sWitness congregation, proves to child professionals how dangerous the Kingdumb Hall is for every child

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Personal Reflection @ what's Shown Here on To... 21 min array 39
News Who are Jehovah's Witnesses? (Jan '12) 21 min little lamb 224
GB ordered JW elders to destroy evidence and to... 28 min array 246
Jehovah's sovereignty.. Do you understand it? 32 min little lamb 4
1975 for Mayor 1 hr jace 195
Jehovah is the correct spelling of the Divine N... 1 hr little lamb 82
as a JW, would you...? 1 hr little lamb 57
More from around the web