The Internet Has Found a Jehovah's Wi...

The Internet Has Found a Jehovah's Witnesses Anti-Masturbation...

There are 146 comments on the WebProNews story from Sep 10, 2012, titled The Internet Has Found a Jehovah's Witnesses Anti-Masturbation.... In it, WebProNews reports that:

Jehovah's Witnesses teach followers to refrain from masturbation, as they say it's unclean and greedy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WebProNews.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
836359 Views So Far

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Sep 10, 2012
...And counting.
unlisted

Greensboro, NC

#2 Sep 10, 2012
rofl..
Jose Mierda

Middletown, NY

#3 Sep 10, 2012
Is there a Governing Body approved condom? If so, what brand please?
MAMMON

United States

#4 Sep 10, 2012
That's just funny.
836359 Views So Far

Pittsburgh, PA

#5 Sep 10, 2012
Jose Mierda wrote:
Is there a Governing Body approved condom? If so, what brand please?
As soon as I saw this, several hours ago, I immediately thought of the empty horse from "Troy", paralleling the "emptiness" of the Watchtower's supplied food..

But I figured that someone else would say it, so i just left it alone.

Now there's another newspaper saying "Jehovah", NOT the Watchtower.

So to all of those "elders" that KNOW that Satan OWNS the Watchtower, which is why he's deflecting the DISRESPECT towards Jehovah...

NOW WHAT?!
NorthPeace

Camrose, Canada

#6 Sep 10, 2012
Jose Mierda wrote:
Is there a Governing Body approved condom? If so, what brand please?
They got their own brand. They call it "The Prophet" and it boasts a 100% failure rate.

NorthPeace
little lamb

Australia

#7 Sep 10, 2012
Some people have a bad habit of sucking their thumbs for comfort..It just means they don't know Jehovah God is the God of all comfort .

self- control is one of the fruits of the spirit

Some people don't have the spirit and their minds are on things of the earth..haven't become a proper disciple of Jesus..which includes living a disciplined life.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#8 Sep 10, 2012
if someone study Bible,Bibe nowhere state about masturbation,
also free will and own choice not someone stupid old leaders dictate what is clean or what is not clean
any fluids of human system is Creted God,
same whole body man or women are same Created by God,
self relief avoid fornaication,adultery, and not necessary immoral quilt and desires to commit before maraige sex with women,or man

Only One realation is by God

God say,it is not good to be Adam alone,and create him from Adam Rib-women

but not exist in Bible any word avoiding masturbation

also DFS JW, OR CHURCHES VIOLATE REV 22;18-19
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#9 Sep 10, 2012
little lamb wrote:
Some people have a bad habit of sucking their thumbs for comfort..It just means they don't know Jehovah God is the God of all comfort .
self- control is one of the fruits of the spirit
Some people don't have the spirit and their minds are on things of the earth..haven't become a proper disciple of Jesus..which includes living a disciplined life.
LIVING disciplinary spiritual life,have nothing to do with masturbation,and relief not necessary immoral desires leading to the fornication,or prmarital sex,
also those who control personal christian free will and their personal freedom,abuse Bible commandments,
and violate rev 22;18-19

because Bible nowhere states that masturbation is sin

complete spiritual obedience to Gods commandments, does'nt qualify to lead disciplinary life,
OBEDIENCE IS NOT DISCIPLINE,OBEDIENCE IS LOVE AND TO BE LOVED BY GODS LOVE AGAPE
many atheists or non christains live disciplinary lifes and are not saved or under grace of God.Eph 1;3-11.2;8-9

Since: Mar 09

United States

#10 Sep 11, 2012
The practice is wrong. It is appealing to selfish desire of the flesh. It is inconsistent with the Bible.
TPMP

Bronx, NY

#11 Sep 11, 2012
unlisted wrote:
rofl..
You think this is funny?.

A grandmother is laughing about masturbation.

Something is very twisted about you.

On Sunday you were making references to child rape and molestation.

On a Sunday afternoon, no less!!

You are a whack job.

==========

Go concern yourself with an age appropiate material.

Take up basket weaving.
little lamb

Australia

#12 Sep 11, 2012
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
LIVING disciplinary spiritual life,have nothing to do with masturbation,and relief not necessary immoral desires leading to the fornication,or prmarital sex,
also those who control personal christian free will and their personal freedom,abuse Bible commandments,
and violate rev 22;18-19
because Bible nowhere states that masturbation is sin
complete spiritual obedience to Gods commandments, does'nt qualify to lead disciplinary life,
OBEDIENCE IS NOT DISCIPLINE,OBEDIENCE IS LOVE AND TO BE LOVED BY GODS LOVE AGAPE
many atheists or non christains live disciplinary lifes and are not saved or under grace of God.Eph 1;3-11.2;8-9
All scripture is INSPIRED of God beneficial for ....[ a part from other things] discipling in righteousness"
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#13 Sep 11, 2012
little lamb wrote:
<quoted text>
All scripture is INSPIRED of God beneficial for ....[ a part from other things] discipling in righteousness"
disciplining in righteouesness is not in the style of earthly high discipline of military style, or organization leaded by goverment

rather in Spirit and the truth,and complete obedience to Gods law

masturbation is some kind of filth, but doesn't qualify to immoral filth,adultery,fornication or spiritual discipline,rather help to curb own earthly wicked sexual desires and lead holy life as single,awaiting forgiveness of HA Gadol EL O HIM
( HIS RADIANT FACE INHALATE ALL SINS OF HIS CHOSEN ONES)

nobody from outside have right to interfere in own christian single freedom,and own sin,known only by God- this problem is between masturbator and God Alone, not WTBS JE,OR POPE,OF OTHER PREACHER,

They have to pray for yourself, and curb own immoral body,because many of them are adulters,fornicators and mastubators even in Watchtower Society together with some DFS(Horse beaters)

BIBLE DOES'NT HAVE ANY ADVICE ABOUT MASTURBATION
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#14 Sep 11, 2012
Nomi wrote:
The practice is wrong. It is appealing to selfish desire of the flesh. It is inconsistent with the Bible.
YOU ARE LIAR

post me one verse from Bible,
where is written that God forbid masturbation?,

this is only own single sin between masturbator and God???

Since: Jun 11

Perth, Australia

#15 Sep 11, 2012
Nomi wrote:
The practice is wrong. It is appealing to selfish desire of the flesh. It is inconsistent with the Bible.
On that basis then sex with a partner would be no different.
Bible teacher

Sapulpa, OK

#16 Sep 12, 2012
Masterbation is an unclean filthy habit and those who love Jehovah God and his King Jesus conquer bad habits.

(Revelation 22:10, 11). . .He also tells me:“Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this scroll, for the appointed time is near.

11 He that is doing unrighteousness, let him do unrighteousness still; and let the filthy one be made filthy still; but let the righteous one do righteousness still, and let the holy one be made holy still.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#17 Sep 12, 2012
Bible teacher wrote:
Masterbation is an unclean filthy habit and those who love Jehovah God and his King Jesus conquer bad habits.
(Revelation 22:10, 11). . .He also tells me:“Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this scroll, for the appointed time is near.
11 He that is doing unrighteousness, let him do unrighteousness still; and let the filthy one be made filthy still; but let the righteous one do righteousness still, and let the holy one be made holy still.
post biblical passage,where God condemn masturbation,

and don't LIE,
you are to dumb to be Bible teacher,

never forget rev 22;18-19...
because your post just violate this pssage and Bible

masturbation definition,have nothing to do with unrighteousenss
acts, because nobody outside is involved and brought to the sin?
unlisted

Greensboro, NC

#18 Sep 12, 2012
post number 11....stalking
2942
9/12/12
unlisted

Greensboro, NC

#19 Sep 12, 2012
hello dr. shrink. you cannot change their mind. what a person does in their own home own room is not their business.

the videos from what people are saying are disgusting. there is not need for porn to teach little children how to or not to do when it concerns sex which is a personal matter between parents and children.

does this org think the followers rare so uneducated that they have to write books and videos for every thing they do including what to eat and what not to eat?

this is not a religion. no one in religion has a noose around a persons neck to hold them and scare them and put porn into their lives.
unlisted

Greensboro, NC

#21 Sep 12, 2012
post number 20-stalking
4972
9/12/12

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CNN Hundreds of Jehovah's Witnesses accused of ... 1 min Lordylordy9111 19
"I Do NOT Permit a Woman To Teach 2 min Maravilla 59
News What If Jesus Is not God? 4 min -Stray Dog 348
Churchoids- Hypocrites Personified 13 min FutureMan 6
The Tipping Point 15 min BetheljudgmentDan... 4
BBC EXPOSES the JWS. 31 min Chief Sealth 188
Presbyterian Church exposed: ministers abusing ... 42 min NorthPeace 4
Praise Jehovah (Jul '13) 1 hr little lamb 3,303
SOS supported in his lies and hypocrisy 3 hr DR SOS 34
More from around the web