Regarding the kiddie sparloc video

Regarding the kiddie sparloc video

Posted in the Jehovah's Witness Forum

Since: Feb 08

Trenton, MI

#1 Jan 30, 2013
Hey anyone seen that creepy kid video I saw it on youtube I'm curious of how they came up with the name sparlock as it sounds familar like I have seen or heard that name before saw that video.. I'm surprised and shocked I think anyone seeing it outside of the JW culture would feel it would reinforce many peoples viewpoint that the JW are a cult.
hMMMMM

Aurora, IL

#2 Feb 1, 2013
lise2468 wrote:
Hey anyone seen that creepy kid video I saw it on youtube I'm curious of how they came up with the name sparlock as it sounds familar like I have seen or heard that name before saw that video.. I'm surprised and shocked I think anyone seeing it outside of the JW culture would feel it would reinforce many peoples viewpoint that the JW are a cult.
Evidently all it proves is that the Jehovah's Witnesses are a cult that emotionally abuses its children.
Evidently Penn Jillette was letting this be known to the public.
Just proves how clueless those who run the WBTS are about children, doesn't it?
God forbid they consult a child psychology expert before releasing anything so stupid.
They sure do get the finest legal advice when it comes to covering their own butts, but those of children they could care less about.
hMMMMM

Aurora, IL

#3 Feb 1, 2013
hMMMMM

Aurora, IL

#4 Feb 1, 2013
lise2468 wrote:
I love the billboard connecting Jehovah's Witnesses with Westboro.
Both hate cults that put children in harms way.

“New one man.”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#5 Feb 1, 2013
When it first came out the topix jws were screaming it was made by apostates to make them look bad. Oops looks like they did that all by themselves.
UNchained

Louisville, TN

#6 Feb 1, 2013
MixedMedia wrote:
When it first came out the topix jws were screaming it was made by apostates to make them look bad. Oops looks like they did that all by themselves.
They sure did!...

Post #106:
Fourth Witness wrote:
Unfortunately we haven't had our District Assembly yet. But from what I've seen of this DVD on the internet, it may be a fake. It might be an apostate plot to make the Organization look bad.
The mother in the video looked creepy, not like a real Witness mom. Did you notice her eyes looked demonized. And some of the props looked spiritistic. My feeling is it is an apostate DVD made to look like one made by the Society.
So brothers beware.
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/jehovahs-...

That was 4th Witnesses last post on this board.

He disappeared.

“New one man.”

Location hidden

#7 Feb 1, 2013
UNchained wrote:
<quoted text>They sure did!...

Post #106:
Fourth Witness wrote, "Unfortunately we haven't had our District Assembly yet. But from what I've seen of this DVD on the internet, it may be a fake. It might be an apostate plot to make the Organization look bad.
The mother in the video looked creepy, not like a real Witness mom. Did you notice her eyes looked demonized. And some of the props looked spiritistic. My feeling is it is an apostate DVD made to look like one made by the Society.
So brothers beware."

He disappeared.
Ha! There ya go. In the end it's always they who make themselves look bad.
Hoodwinked

Winchester, CA

#8 Feb 1, 2013
UNchained wrote:
<quoted text>
They sure did!...
Post #106:
<quoted text>
He disappeared.
So funny because I just watched it with my daughter and she mentioned how evil the mothers eyes looked.
That video brought back some very embarrassing times for me...I remember not allowing my kids to enjoy quite a few things that really were harmless in the real world, but would be frowned upon by the JW world.

So glad we are out of that world!!
UNchained

Louisville, TN

#9 Feb 2, 2013
Hoodwinked wrote:
<quoted text> So funny because I just watched it with my daughter and she mentioned how evil the mothers eyes looked.
That video brought back some very embarrassing times for me...I remember not allowing my kids to enjoy quite a few things that really were harmless in the real world, but would be frowned upon by the JW world.
So glad we are out of that world!!
Even a dyed in the wool Jehovah's Witness thought it reeked of demonism...

Fourth Witness wrote,
"The mother in the video looked creepy, not like a real Witness mom.
Did you notice her eyes looked demonized.
And some of the props looked spiritistic."

ROFL

Since: Feb 08

Trenton, MI

#10 Feb 5, 2013
MixedMedia wrote:
Interesting I had no idea I think I saw a commenter on youtube say the same thing when she was speaking to a relative.

“New one man.”

Location hidden

#11 Feb 5, 2013
lise2468 wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting I had no idea I think I saw a commenter on youtube say the same thing when she was speaking to a relative.
there was a thread here, I'll try to find it. The JWs were in total denial that such a thing came from them.

“New one man.”

Location hidden

#12 Feb 5, 2013
I'm not seeing it Lise, they may have taken it down as the WTS pulled a copyright infringement deal. Not sure, but I know initially the JWs accused apostates some by name of making the video. After it was released at the convention and they found out it was indeed from the Society they got real quiet and then came out in defense of it.
A total 180.

Since: Feb 07

RI

#13 Feb 5, 2013
lise2468 wrote:
It has definitely been considered by normal people to be reinforcement of the cult label for JWs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jehovah's Witnesses children at risk: RC The ch... 3 min Jace 47
Why doesn't topix install a disquis-like feature? 8 min Caciques a liar 45
News Jehovah's Witnesses 'demonstrated a serious fai... 8 min Jace 50
Are Jehovah's witnesses Hated? 39 min ukguy61 173
The Twinity Dogma- the Most Ridiculous Dogma of... (Mar '15) 53 min Samson 1,031
Forget the fact. 59 min Samson 31
What do JW want? 1 hr array 259
Puppy Study Proves Transfused Blood Does Feed 6 hr teleologist 246
So how do the Jehovah's feel about Trump 7 hr BetheljudgmentDan... 624
Prime_LA 10 hr Meshell 60
More from around the web