TOPIX hypocrisy and their hypocrite complainers

Posted in the Jehovah's Witness Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Antonio

Bronx, NY

#1 Oct 3, 2012
Spike, Prime and Dan say the most filthy language on a regular basis.

It stays.

Why? Because they are apostates and opposers.

I say something. It might get pulled. I guess i have a powerful personality. Oh, well!.

==========

TOPIX. You people could do better. Be FAIR AND JUDGE EVERONES POSTS FAIRLY!

The poster "Unlisted" complains the most and she instigates most of this nonsense.

She is is a bully. She is nobodys innocent.
Prime

United States

#2 Oct 3, 2012
Antonio wrote:
It stays.
I say something. It might get pulled. I guess i have a powerful personality. Oh, well!.
==========
The poster "Unlisted" complains the most and she instigates most of this nonsense.
You're an ignorant moron if you think anyone's as filthy as you are SOS/TPMP!

So stop crying Jose!
UNchained

Maryville, TN

#3 Oct 3, 2012
Antonio wrote:
It stays.
==========
If it makes you that upset just hit the road and experience a drop in blood pressure, Jose.
Antonio

Bronx, NY

#4 Oct 3, 2012
Prime wrote:
<quoted text>You're an ignorant moron if you think anyone's as filthy as you are SOS/TPMP!
So stop crying Jose!
Enjoy your day, Prime.

I'm not going here today.

==========

Neither am i SOS. YOU KNOW THIS!

==========

YOU have use the most filthy, reprehensible language here. BY FAR!!!

I can only think of 3 people "off the bat" who speak as filthy as you.

"SOS",(Who i happen to like, although i DON'T agree with his postings), "YOU" and "Spike" are the filthiest by far.

Deamon-Dan and Shell are not very far behind.
Antonio

Bronx, NY

#5 Oct 3, 2012
UNchained wrote:
<quoted text>
If it makes you that upset just hit the road and experience a drop in blood pressure, Jose.
I'm doing fine.

My BP is just fine, Bob.

==========

With your weight and body mass index. Your own probably isn't.

Isn't that right?.

Let me know. That offer is still there to send you a program.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#6 Oct 3, 2012
TPMP, your posts are pretty bad, who are you to criticize others?
Prime

United States

#7 Oct 3, 2012
Antonio wrote:
<quoted text> Enjoy your day, Prime.
I'm not going here today.
==========
Neither am i SOS. YOU KNOW THIS!
==========
YOU have use the most filthy, reprehensible language here. BY FAR!!!
I can only think of 3 people "off the bat" who speak as filthy as you.
"SOS",(Who i happen to like, although i DON'T agree with his postings), "YOU" and "Spike" are the filthiest by far.
Deamon-Dan and Shell are not very far behind.
LOL! Have I ever told anyone to go lick their mother's @#$&? That's what I thought you idiotic flamer!
Antonio

Bronx, NY

#8 Oct 3, 2012
emmaswish wrote:
TPMP, your posts are pretty bad, who are you to criticize others?
Emma, your posts are pretty bad, who are you to criticize others?.
UNchained

Maryville, TN

#9 Oct 3, 2012
Antonio wrote:
<quoted text> I'm doing fine.
My BP is just fine, Bob.
==========
With your weight and body mass index. Your own probably isn't.
Isn't that right?.
Let me know. That offer is still there to send you a program.
139/68 last time it was checked.

Your recent posts indicate that you are pretty stressed out and out of touch with reality.

A daily dose of Thorazine will probably help bring you back to reality.
Antonio

Bronx, NY

#10 Oct 3, 2012
Prime wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! Have I ever told anyone to go lick their mother's @#$&? That's what I thought you idiotic flamer!
Pissbox-Primette,

You have made references to the most filthy sexual acts on a consistent basis. You do this all the time. It is obvious where your min is centered. All the while your fellow team-mates cheer you on.

THE MOST FILTHY ACTS! Unbelievable filth!!!!

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#11 Oct 3, 2012
Antonio wrote:
<quoted text> Emma, your posts are pretty bad, who are you to criticize others?.
I am sorry but I do not swear and it is very rare that I call someone a name, so please prove to me, how you can say that.......You are just trying to draw the attention away from yourself.
unlisted

Greensboro, NC

#12 Oct 3, 2012
this is the last ' i am not a bully
this is what has happened.

after we know who began posting my name i asked kindly for those to stop they did not.

my grandchildren have been threatened by this person. it was the other day yo tp stated you were going to get sos after me. within a minute or so he/you posted and again said he was going to kill my grandchildren.

you kept using my name i asked you to stop that is not being a bully. i only called you a little man because your history here is to attack women with the exception of Nevada ee and jwf the three woman who are the biggest trouble makers on all these threads.

you mention my husbands name would you want your fmailies names and grandchildren threatened the way you do

so everyone this thread to call me a bully is not justified. topix has long letters with all the posts and the posts from the other day where i threatened.. and they saw that i was not even speaking to tpmp at all and it was a fun post not anything to do with all this crap going on.

nevada and jwf and EE have him under their wings everyone knows that. he calls me a bully because i am a woman and i will never let a man bully threaten me or threaten my family who are my world. so this is why these new threads are popping up.

topix has seen all yes all threads.. they have seen the threats to physical harm and were told they are looking at another lawsuit this time much bigger from posters who want to be let alone and mot bothered.

all he has to call off nevada rose jwf who can be in real trouble and EE. he emails as he said with them and as he also said yesterday he proved to me and to topix he is indeed stalking me off here. when he made the stupid comment that he is going to go find out if i was ever in a mental hospital that sentence alone is evidence they are stalking off here in real life.

nevada hated me from day one when she saw the word catholic... period then EE began posting pagan material and they began posting material on what the church did..

just leave me alone dont post to me dont post about me but when you threaten the lives of innocent children who do not even know about these forums... that is downright criminal.

have a good day.
Prime

United States

#13 Oct 3, 2012
Antonio wrote:
<quoted text> Pissbox-Primette,
You have made references to the most filthy sexual acts on a consistent basis. You do this all the time. It is obvious where your min is centered. All the while your fellow team-mates cheer you on.
THE MOST FILTHY ACTS! Unbelievable filth!!!!
All my posts are a description of you not your family not your kids YOU!
Antonio

Bronx, NY

#14 Oct 3, 2012
emmaswish wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry but I do not swear and it is very rare that I call someone a name, so please prove to me, how you can say that.......You are just trying to draw the attention away from yourself.
Emma,

==========

The attention is always on me. LOL!

Frankly. As fa as i'm concerned?. TOPIX should pay me.
Antonio

Bronx, NY

#15 Oct 3, 2012
UNchained wrote:
<quoted text>
139/68 last time it was checked.
Your recent posts indicate that you are pretty stressed out and out of touch with reality.
A daily dose of Thorazine will probably help bring you back to reality.
I'm fine, Bob.

I will make an effort to be more civil, though. I am a better person.

==========

Your bottom number is slightly high. Although, it an overall lower number than what i initially thought for your size. Are you lying?.

Try to aim for an even better number. Less sodium intake.

Do you have an underlying that usually accompanies obesity, diabetes, asthma and so on?.

How is your aerobic activity? Do you ,at least, try to walk?.
Antonio

Bronx, NY

#16 Oct 3, 2012
unlisted wrote:
this is the last ' i am not a bully
this is what has happened.
after we know who began posting my name i asked kindly for those to stop they did not.
my grandchildren have been threatened by this person. it was the other day yo tp stated you were going to get sos after me. within a minute or so he/you posted and again said he was going to kill my grandchildren.
you kept using my name i asked you to stop that is not being a bully. i only called you a little man because your history here is to attack women with the exception of Nevada ee and jwf the three woman who are the biggest trouble makers on all these threads.
you mention my husbands name would you want your fmailies names and grandchildren threatened the way you do
so everyone this thread to call me a bully is not justified. topix has long letters with all the posts and the posts from the other day where i threatened.. and they saw that i was not even speaking to tpmp at all and it was a fun post not anything to do with all this crap going on.
nevada and jwf and EE have him under their wings everyone knows that. he calls me a bully because i am a woman and i will never let a man bully threaten me or threaten my family who are my world. so this is why these new threads are popping up.
topix has seen all yes all threads.. they have seen the threats to physical harm and were told they are looking at another lawsuit this time much bigger from posters who want to be let alone and mot bothered.
all he has to call off nevada rose jwf who can be in real trouble and EE. he emails as he said with them and as he also said yesterday he proved to me and to topix he is indeed stalking me off here. when he made the stupid comment that he is going to go find out if i was ever in a mental hospital that sentence alone is evidence they are stalking off here in real life.
nevada hated me from day one when she saw the word catholic... period then EE began posting pagan material and they began posting material on what the church did..
just leave me alone dont post to me dont post about me but when you threaten the lives of innocent children who do not even know about these forums... that is downright criminal.
have a good day.
Let it go, Louise!

This is an atypical example of you egging this crap on.

LET IT GO!!!!!
Antonio

Bronx, NY

#17 Oct 3, 2012
Antonio wrote:
<quoted text> I'm fine, Bob.
I will make an effort to be more civil, though. I am a better person.
==========
Your bottom number is slightly high. Although, it an overall lower number than what i initially thought for your size. Are you lying?.
Try to aim for an even better number. Less sodium intake.
Do you have an underlying that usually accompanies obesity, diabetes, asthma and so on?.
How is your aerobic activity? Do you ,at least, try to walk?.
Correction:Do you have any underlying condition that usually accompanies obesity?. Diabetes, asthma and so forth.
Michelle1966

Schofield, WI

#18 Oct 3, 2012
Is this some type of sick Joke?

Jose, does Not curse or swear?

hahahahhaahahhahahahahahaaaa

What a funny Joke of the day..

The guy is Unbalanced and Mentally Unstable....
unlisted

Greensboro, NC

#19 Oct 3, 2012
yes tp your ego is hurt. everyone knows.. leave me alone... leave me alone call your mother.

unchained... sorry to interfere in a post. you say your blood pressure is 139/68 this is normal. the border line for high now is 140.. the bottom number on yours is good. usually 72 is where they say watch.

mine is high and i take meds. if mine were 139/68 they would be happy. i can keep it at 140/56 with meds and the bottom number is still high.

take the word of your doctor.. how are you doing?? how is the family???
Antonio

Bronx, NY

#20 Oct 3, 2012
Michelle1966 wrote:
Is this some type of sick Joke?
Jose, does Not curse or swear?
hahahahhaahahhahahahahahaaaa
What a funny Joke of the day..
The guy is Unbalanced and Mentally Unstable....
This is hilarious coming from you. Trully.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are the new heavens and the new earth? (Mar '13) 24 min imagoodboy 2,143
YES-Jesus WAS once known as Michael 38 min BetheljudgmentDan... 2,504
WOE!! WOE!! WOE!! to the apostates! 48 min TERRENCE 286
Awake! Versus Alex Jones 58 min BetheljudgmentDan... 8
The Pretense: "I believe in JEEEEZUZ"! 58 min UNchained 27
Found this today about Gods name. 1 hr UNchained 3,822
memorial 1 hr Remnant 134999 91
In Azerbaijan, Jehovah's Witnesses Can Face Up ... 1 hr Remnant 134999 91
More from around the web