Freemont Authorities Helped JWs Conce...

Freemont Authorities Helped JWs Conceal Child Abuse

Posted in the Jehovah's Witness Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“thirdwitness.com”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#1 Jul 3, 2012
We know that Kendrick was reported to the police in 1994 for abusing Andrea because we have the police report.

http://apps.alameda.courts.ca.gov/domainweb/s...

pages 25 - 29

We know that Kendrick was convicted of a misdemeanor and we know that Kendrick was NOT thereafter put on the child sex offender registry.

http://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/Jehovah-s...

But what you don't know is the rest of the story. I have uncovered a huge conspiracy. Its the only plausible explanation. And here is what I have uncovered.

“thirdwitness.com”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#2 Jul 3, 2012
It has been discovered from unnamed sources that the governing body sent envoys down from Bethel to talk to the authorities in Freemont. These agents from the WTS were very persuasive. They told the authorities of their secret policy to harbor child molesters in the congregation. They told them that making Kendrick's conviction public by putting him on the sex offender list would spoil their secret. They told them of their plans to disfellowship those who reported the crime (Andrea and her mother) to the authorities UNLESS....UNLESS.....

THE FREEMONT AUTHORITIES STRUCK A DEAL with them and did not make public his conviction.

And sure enough, the Freemont authorities agreed to keep the abuse hush hush. That is why it turned out to be only a misdemeanor. And that is why he was not put on the sex offender registry. The Freemont authorities felt they had no other choice.

The District Attorney, the Police Chief, the Judge, and the Mayor were all involved in the conspiracy to help the WT conceal this abuse and keep their secret safe. And this is how the WT was able to keep this secret policy in place and hide the abuse committed by Jonathan Kendrick. Damn that scummy WT envoy from Bethel full of blackmailing attorneys and other riftraft!

How else can it be explained that the WTS and the elders were able to keep secret the child abuse by Kendrick since it was reported to the police and thus they were able to maintain their dastardly sinister evil policy of hiding and protecting those lovable child abuser in the congregation.

And now you know .... the rest of the story.

“Bustin' Myths”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#3 Jul 3, 2012
You should take this straight to California. You will be a JW hero!
jace

Woodbridge, VA

#4 Jul 3, 2012
Thirdwitness wrote:
It has been discovered from unnamed sources that the governing body sent envoys down from Bethel to talk to the authorities in Freemont. These agents from the WTS were very persuasive. They told the authorities of their secret policy to harbor child molesters in the congregation. They told them that making Kendrick's conviction public by putting him on the sex offender list would spoil their secret. They told them of their plans to disfellowship those who reported the crime (Andrea and her mother) to the authorities UNLESS....UNLESS.....
THE FREEMONT AUTHORITIES STRUCK A DEAL with them and did not make public his conviction.
And sure enough, the Freemont authorities agreed to keep the abuse hush hush. That is why it turned out to be only a misdemeanor. And that is why he was not put on the sex offender registry. The Freemont authorities felt they had no other choice.
The District Attorney, the Police Chief, the Judge, and the Mayor were all involved in the conspiracy to help the WT conceal this abuse and keep their secret safe. And this is how the WT was able to keep this secret policy in place and hide the abuse committed by Jonathan Kendrick. Damn that scummy WT envoy from Bethel full of blackmailing attorneys and other riftraft!
How else can it be explained that the WTS and the elders were able to keep secret the child abuse by Kendrick since it was reported to the police and thus they were able to maintain their dastardly sinister evil policy of hiding and protecting those lovable child abuser in the congregation.
And now you know .... the rest of the story.
WOW!!!!!!!!!!

You really got to feel for this guy, you really do. jw are so programmed to defend the wt at all cost that it reduces folks down to this level
i feel sorry for the guy

as you sat at his pc, he just wanted to say "something, anything, just had to say something"

so he wrote the above- we have seen this before, after awhile the poor jw just starts to literally talking out of his head

just got to say something, they feel even if it something off the wall, they got to say SOMETHING

you can only feel pity for them that being a jw supporter reduces otherwise good men and women down to this
how sad

“Bustin' Myths”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#5 Jul 3, 2012
Thirdwitness wrote:
It has been discovered from unnamed sources that the governing body sent envoys down from Bethel to talk to the authorities in Freemont. These agents from the WTS were very persuasive. They told the authorities of their secret policy to harbor child molesters in the congregation. They told them that making Kendrick's conviction public by putting him on the sex offender list would spoil their secret. They told them of their plans to disfellowship those who reported the crime (Andrea and her mother) to the authorities UNLESS....UNLESS.....
THE FREEMONT AUTHORITIES STRUCK A DEAL with them and did not make public his conviction.
And sure enough, the Freemont authorities agreed to keep the abuse hush hush. That is why it turned out to be only a misdemeanor. And that is why he was not put on the sex offender registry. The Freemont authorities felt they had no other choice.
The District Attorney, the Police Chief, the Judge, and the Mayor were all involved in the conspiracy to help the WT conceal this abuse and keep their secret safe. And this is how the WT was able to keep this secret policy in place and hide the abuse committed by Jonathan Kendrick. Damn that scummy WT envoy from Bethel full of blackmailing attorneys and other riftraft!
How else can it be explained that the WTS and the elders were able to keep secret the child abuse by Kendrick since it was reported to the police and thus they were able to maintain their dastardly sinister evil policy of hiding and protecting those lovable child abuser in the congregation.
And now you know .... the rest of the story.
Who killed JFK? That's what we all want to know.

“thirdwitness.com”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#6 Jul 3, 2012
Glad you people all feel for me. But would you feel for me if I didn't bash the WT on this thread like I did in exposing their cover-up conspiracy with the authorities?

“thirdwitness.com”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#7 Jul 4, 2012
You got to hand it to the WTS. They are brilliant. They got the whole Freemont justice system to help them conceal Kendrick's abuse. They got them to merely slap him with a misdemeanor and not put him on the sex offender registry in order to continue to protect the molester as is their policy.
Johnny Gosch

Gwinn, MI

#8 Jul 4, 2012
Penn St/sex scandal The Washington Times, June 29, 1989 (Front page story ...
Jun 29, 1989 ... The June 29, 1989 issue of The Washington Times newspaper seen below was
gathered up and collected from news stands and newspaper ...

http://educate-yourself.org/tg/franklincoveru ...- 44k

“thirdwitness.com”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#9 Jul 4, 2012
jace wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW!!!!!!!!!!
You really got to feel for this guy, you really do. jw are so programmed to defend the wt at all cost that it reduces folks down to this level
I'm not defending the WT. I'm pointing out how dastardly sinister and evil they are for influencing the Freemont authorities, from the Mayor on down to the lowly police officers, to cover-up that Kendrick was a child molesters. Exactly how is that defending the WT?

“thirdwitness.com”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#11 Jul 4, 2012
I heard that the Freemont authorities pointed the envoy from Bethel to the publications about how people should report crime and let authorities handle crime but the brothers said, 'That is just our PUBLIC policy. We have a secret dastardly sinister evil oral policy that we really go by. Then the deal was struck after the authorities understood the situation.

“thirdwitness.com”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#12 Jul 4, 2012
According to the police report from 1994 and the letter that the Freemont elders sent to the WTS on the matter around the same time, the Freemont police actually had even more details that made the molesting worse than what the elders knew. And yet, the Freemont authorities didn't think he was dangerous enough to put him on the sex offenders list.

The jury in the Conti case apparently decided that the WT should've known what the Freemont authorities apparently didn't know or believe and that was that he was a danger. Next time maybe the WTS should take the law into their own hands, huh?
Cult Defenders are Liars

Lexington, KY

#13 Jul 4, 2012
Thirdwitness wrote:
According to the police report from 1994 and the letter that the Freemont elders sent to the WTS on the matter around the same time, the Freemont police actually had even more details that made the molesting worse than what the elders knew. And yet, the Freemont authorities didn't think he was dangerous enough to put him on the sex offenders list.
The jury in the Conti case apparently decided that the WT should've known what the Freemont authorities apparently didn't know or believe and that was that he was a danger. Next time maybe the WTS should take the law into their own hands, huh?
Now that the cult has to pay for their sins, are you going to change the lies in your website?

“thirdwitness.com”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#14 Jul 5, 2012
I wonder how much money the WT payed the Freemont authorities so they would help them conceal the abuse.

“NO, YOU MOVE.”

Since: Dec 06

Republic of Elbonia

#15 Jul 5, 2012
Thirdwitness wrote:
We know that Kendrick was reported to the police in 1994 for abusing Andrea because we have the police report.
http://apps.alameda.courts.ca.gov/domainweb/s...
pages 25 - 29
My eyes COULD be deceiving me - we better get Trollin "Twinkie" Moyle and his "Daddy" Bill Bowen the "expert" witness in to check - but the date on that police report is 2/22/1994, and that the date that CPS actually spoke to "Andrea" was 2/18/1994. This would have placed reporting of the incident approximately eight and one half months after the actual incident - which, according to lines 26-28 of page 3 [Page 27], the mother knew about immediately.

"The elders" of the North Fremont Congregation were made aware of a variation on this story sometime in November of 1993, some four months later.

3W: We know that Kendrick was convicted of a misdemeanor and we know that Kendrick was NOT thereafter put on the child sex offender registry.
http://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/Jehovah-s...

Reply: I think what's far more important, with regard to the civil action filed by the so-[unproven]-called "victim" is, beyond that "Andrea's" mother knew about the incident for eight and a half months before deciding to take any significant action with regard to it, is that both Mr. Clarke and Mr. Abrahamson testified that Kendrick told them something completely different from what he stated per that police report. They also stated that they were unaware of the conviction of Kendrick, as that same larger document goes on to reveal.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#16 Jul 5, 2012
Thirdwitness wrote:
I wonder how much money the WT payed the Freemont authorities so they would help them conceal the abuse.
if that was true, wonder if it was as much as the WT GB paid to silence abused victims.
Thirdwitness

United States

#17 Jul 5, 2012
FH Chandler wrote:
<quoted text>
My eyes COULD be deceiving me - we better get Trollin "Twinkie" Moyle and his "Daddy" Bill Bowen the "expert" witness in to check - but the date on that police report is 2/22/1994, and that the date that CPS actually spoke to "Andrea" was 2/18/1994. This would have placed reporting of the incident approximately eight and one half months after the actual incident - which, according to lines 26-28 of page 3 [Page 27], the mother knew about immediately.
"The elders" of the North Fremont Congregation were made aware of a variation on this story sometime in November of 1993, some four months later.
3W: We know that Kendrick was convicted of a misdemeanor and we know that Kendrick was NOT thereafter put on the child sex offender registry.
http://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/Jehovah-s...
Reply: I think what's far more important, with regard to the civil action filed by the so-[unproven]-called "victim" is, beyond that "Andrea's" mother knew about the incident for eight and a half months before deciding to take any significant action with regard to it, is that both Mr. Clarke and Mr. Abrahamson testified that Kendrick told them something completely different from what he stated per that police report. They also stated that they were unaware of the conviction of Kendrick, as that same larger document goes on to reveal.
So here is the timeline according to court documents:

July 1993 Andrea molested by Kendrick.

November 1993 Elders informed.

Kendrick's responsibilities in the congregation removed.

Feb 1994 authorities informed.

Kendrick tells authorities he touched her breast for 5 seconds over her bra. Page 29. While Andrea tells authorities it was skin to skin and touching of genitals. Elders were never told the latter as shown by letter from elders to the WT.

Authorities convict Kendrick of a misdemeanor and do not believe he is a danger as they fail to put him in sex offenders list.

1998 letter from elders to WT shows they were aware that the authorities were informed but that the authorities did nothing as far as they knew.

2009 Candace Conti for the first time alleges that Kendrick molested her after he was reported to police in 1994.

2012 WT held liable for failure to put Kendrick on some sex offender list that California even refused to do.

Essentially the WT is punished for failure to take over the duties of the State of California in the Kendrick case and know and do what the state failed to know and do.

“NO, YOU MOVE.”

Since: Dec 06

Republic of Elbonia

#18 Jul 5, 2012
Thirdwitness wrote:
Kendrick tells authorities he touched her breast for 5 seconds over her bra. Page 29. While Andrea tells authorities it was skin to skin and touching of genitals. Elders were never told the latter as shown by letter from elders to the WT.
As well as the testimony of Abrahamson and Clarke.

There is also a letter written to the Oakley Congregation from the Fremont North Congregation which states that it was known that the incident was reported to the police, but that "no action [was] taken" by the courts to the knowledge of Fremont elders.

Given that "the elders" were told, by Kendrick, and, apparently, supported - at the time - by both his wife and step-daughter, that he'd had "accidental" contact with his daughter, and that they had no knowledge of action taken by the courts, despite a report being made, it's reasonable to think that they concluded there was nothing to the allegation; repetition of it to a third party - i.e., the parents of Ms. Conti [described as "good" friends of Kendrick, who reportedly has a big mouth - both his mistress of the heart Claudia Francis and his wife AFTER Evelyn state that they were aware of allegations made by Evelyn - who I suspect already knew full well what Kendrick had been accused of and why he'd been removed as a MS and reproved]- would have been irresponsible.
Thirdwitness

United States

#19 Jul 5, 2012
FH Chandler wrote:
<quoted text>
As well as the testimony of Abrahamson and Clarke.
There is also a letter written to the Oakley Congregation from the Fremont North Congregation which states that it was known that the incident was reported to the police, but that "no action [was] taken" by the courts to the knowledge of Fremont elders.
Given that "the elders" were told, by Kendrick, and, apparently, supported - at the time - by both his wife and step-daughter, that he'd had "accidental" contact with his daughter, and that they had no knowledge of action taken by the courts, despite a report being made, it's reasonable to think that they concluded there was nothing to the allegation; repetition of it to a third party - i.e., the parents of Ms. Conti [described as "good" friends of Kendrick, who reportedly has a big mouth - both his mistress of the heart Claudia Francis and his wife AFTER Evelyn state that they were aware of allegations made by Evelyn - who I suspect already knew full well what Kendrick had been accused of and why he'd been removed as a MS and reproved]- would have been irresponsible.
Chandler, I do not believe that the elders ever claimed that they were told that the touching of Andrea by Kendrick was accidental. They have always said momentary and over clothes I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong.

“NO, YOU MOVE.”

Since: Dec 06

Republic of Elbonia

#20 Jul 5, 2012
Thirdwitness wrote:
Chandler, I do not believe that the elders ever claimed that they were told that the touching of Andrea by Kendrick was accidental. They have always said momentary and over clothes I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong.
The actual word "accidental" may not have been used, though, that's what unintentional contact in a "dark room" would seem to be, yes/no?

“NO, YOU MOVE.”

Since: Dec 06

Republic of Elbonia

#21 Jul 5, 2012
According to the court filings, Kendrick came home and entered a darkened room where "Andrea" was allegedly sleeping "on a couch in their living room" [1] and had momentary contact with her "over her clothes," which would suggest he didn't know she was there, which can't be anything but accidental. Or, "having briefly and inadvertently touched..." [2].

According to the police report, Kendrick and Andrea were together in a bedroom, and Kendrick had his hand up her shirt, and having your hand up a girl's shirt is never "accidental."

I've just realized how groundbreaking this case truly is: WT was found financially liable for elders in a local congregation not knowing someone lied to them.

Reference:
_____

[1] "Memorandum of Points..." [4/27/2012], Document 19207910, Page 11, Line 22

[2] "Memorandum of Points..." [4/27/2012], Document 19207910, Page 12, Line 4

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
YES-Jesus WAS once known as Michael (Sep '14) 4 min BetheljudgmentDan... 7,262
Clinton Cash Documentary 9 min BetheljudgmentDan... 65
Brexit voted out of EU, Globalist Must Crease C... 13 min BetheljudgmentDan... 7
Read below and say you believe they have the truth 22 min RedhorseWoman 279
Shunning someone is a sin! 24 min BetheljudgmentDan... 24
So far away 2 hr Irishdub 75
The demise of Babylon the Great? 2 hr FutureMan 2
continuation on michael and the resurrection of... 2 hr ihveit 102
1914 2 hr Jeffrey 209
More from around the web