First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Mar 09

United States

#1 Feb 17, 2013
I dare you to reveal who you really are. You are a disgusting, filth-minded liar...who is interested in nothing but lies and evil. You know if you reveal your true identity you will without a doubt be sued. So come on, reveal your real self...coward.
Spike

New York, NY

#2 Feb 17, 2013
Nomi wrote:
I dare you to reveal who you really are. You are a disgusting, filth-minded liar...who is interested in nothing but lies and evil. You know if you reveal your true identity you will without a doubt be sued. So come on, reveal your real self...coward.
come on numi go tell your elders you post here. I dare you! Afraid of another disfellowshipping? Hahahahhaha

Since: Sep 11

Brantford, Canada

#3 Feb 17, 2013
Nomi wrote:
Turnabout is fair play.. While I have no issues with you even though you drink the koolaid of the society. You are only slightly better than your tormentors. If you demand them to expose themselves, you should do the same in kind. But that's easy for me to say, it was the first thing I did. The question is... can you back up your tough talk?

United States

#6 Feb 18, 2013
My name is Nomi. And I do not do the things to anyone, that SOS/Spike does. I am tired of him hiding behind a fake name, just so he can do his dirty work. I want him to quit being a coward and tell who he is bwehind the "mask".
Stingo wrote:
<quoted text>
Turnabout is fair play.. While I have no issues with you even though you drink the koolaid of the society. You are only slightly better than your tormentors. If you demand them to expose themselves, you should do the same in kind. But that's easy for me to say, it was the first thing I did. The question is... can you back up your tough talk?

United States

#7 Feb 18, 2013
I have contacted Topix over and over, and yes, I have reported to law officials as well. I want him to quit being cowardly, and see if he is willing to continue his dirty work behind his real name, if he chooses to continue harrassing me. I am sick and tired of his naty, filth, and lies.
KDMensch wrote:
<quoted text>
We already know it's TPMP Nomi who is also "Little Jose" and anyone else he wants to be so just let the rest take it's course and it will resolve itself soon enough...did you do what you should have and gone to the authorities? If not than you have nothing to complain about!

United States

#8 Feb 18, 2013
I don't hide from anyone. You are the coward, not me. AND I have never been disfellowshipped for any reason at all. I know why he does his ugly doings...it is to show total disrespect, for JW's. and the fact that the name of this forum is Jehovah's Witnesses.
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>come on numi go tell your elders you post here. I dare you! Afraid of another disfellowshipping? Hahahahhaha

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#9 Feb 18, 2013
Nomi wrote:
My name is Nomi. And I do not do the things to anyone, that SOS/Spike does. I am tired of him hiding behind a fake name, just so he can do his dirty work. I want him to quit being a coward and tell who he is bwehind the "mask".
<quoted text>
you have already been told, and I think you know who it is. tpmp is nice to you as tpmp but as sos he is a different and he does it to because he is a hateful troll, to get a reaction and he uses you.

United States

#10 Feb 18, 2013
If the shoe fits...wear it, coward.

United States

#11 Feb 18, 2013
I am considering giving him some publicity in the media. Maybe then Topix will do something constructive and get rid of this pest once and for all. I am giving him(whoever)a very short amount of time, to cease and desist, or I am going to contact a news magazine about him/them.

Location hidden

#12 Feb 18, 2013

Location hidden

#13 Feb 18, 2013
Nomi wrote:
I am considering giving him some publicity in the media. Maybe then Topix will do something constructive and get rid of this pest once and for all. I am giving him(whoever)a very short amount of time, to cease and desist, or I am going to contact a news magazine about him/them.
oh come on Nomi you are playing the game. It has been proven on here that tpmp uses the sos name yes he does.

Have you not read the absolute disgusting things he posts on here as tpmp, sos does the same, the guy is one sick person.

Location hidden

#14 Feb 18, 2013
Nomi wrote:
you need to stop and think tpmp has never said anyting in your defence when sos and spike has said the things they have, not once, only to give you a break for a few days. what sort of defence for you is that! he says nothing because he is one of the same.

more opposers stand by you than tpmp does when sos and spike abuses you. But of course you know all this don't you anyway. LOL

United States

#15 Feb 18, 2013
Whoever it is, is going to stop, or I am going to give he/them some free publicity in the news media. I am sick of the harrassment.

Location hidden

#16 Feb 18, 2013
Nomi wrote:
Whoever it is, is going to stop, or I am going to give he/them some free publicity in the news media. I am sick of the harrassment.
that was a good one!

Location hidden

#17 Feb 18, 2013
Nomi wrote:
all the exact same filth to other posters by tpmp. do you really care!

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/jehovahs-...

Location hidden

#18 Feb 18, 2013
sound familar Nomi

Who said i had to change?.

Surely not for you apostate-animals!

You don't know me from a whole in the wall, b*tch!

And YOY Pam are starting 2013 in your same old tired self with your same old tired lines. This means you have not changed at all Pam. Not even a little bit.

Not even that so called accident humbled you. Too bad you didn't break your neck.

Get lost, C*nt!
==========
You can say Pato or whatever the hell you like. If does doesn't bother me none, dear. I don't have a dog in that race.Never have.I'm quite secure in myself.

But, you should be ashamed because you gave birth to one and i'm sure he would not like you speaking direspectfully of him or his friends that way.Besides, You friens with Pissbox- Prime who is obviously gay. I don't care what he says to the contrary. He speaks about filthy gay subject matter all the time.

So, you should have a little bit of shame and self respect in regrada to your friuty son.

You know nothing. I made no veiled thera against you.

Yes. I do hope that you fell off your horse and broke your neck.

I don't give two Sh*its about your weak ass husband. BRING IT ON B*TCH!

He is a punk ass midget anyway. Just like you.

Pal'carajo! with you Pam!

Suck my d*clk and swallow!
==========
You have made the full change into a harcore apostate.

When you die at Armaggedon (If you last that long)

You won't get a burial. You will be soil that we will step on.

Matter of fact, being you mother never accepted Jehovah. There is a good chance that she will be back and you probably won't.

Ain't that something?!...LOL!

Enjoy Mama, now!

NO chance you'll never see her again.

In the new system. Wicked ones like yourself and all the other "unrepentant" apostates here will not even be a thought.

You're a Jezebel! The dogs will lick up you blood.

You pig!

hahahah!

United States

#19 Feb 18, 2013
I hate the filth, and don't appreciate it from anyone. My husbands wouldn't even tell a dirty joke around me, because they knew how much I hated the filth. I am just on the verge of going to the news media, as I said.
australiaonline

Braeside, Australia

#20 Feb 18, 2013
array wrote:
sound familar Nomi
Who said i had to change?.
Surely not for you apostate-animals!
You don't know me from a whole in the wall, b*tch!
And YOY Pam are starting 2013 in your same old tired self with your same old tired lines. This means you have not changed at all Pam. Not even a little bit.
Not even that so called accident humbled you. Too bad you didn't break your neck.
Get lost, C*nt!
==========
You can say Pato or whatever the hell you like. If does doesn't bother me none, dear. I don't have a dog in that race.Never have.I'm quite secure in myself.
But, you should be ashamed because you gave birth to one and i'm sure he would not like you speaking direspectfully of him or his friends that way.Besides, You friens with Pissbox- Prime who is obviously gay. I don't care what he says to the contrary. He speaks about filthy gay subject matter all the time.
So, you should have a little bit of shame and self respect in regrada to your friuty son.
You know nothing. I made no veiled thera against you.
Yes. I do hope that you fell off your horse and broke your neck.
I don't give two Sh*its about your weak ass husband. BRING IT ON B*TCH!
He is a punk ass midget anyway. Just like you.
Pal'carajo! with you Pam!
Suck my d*clk and swallow!
==========
You have made the full change into a harcore apostate.
When you die at Armaggedon (If you last that long)
You won't get a burial. You will be soil that we will step on.
Matter of fact, being you mother never accepted Jehovah. There is a good chance that she will be back and you probably won't.
Ain't that something?!...LOL!
Enjoy Mama, now!
NO chance you'll never see her again.
In the new system. Wicked ones like yourself and all the other "unrepentant" apostates here will not even be a thought.
You're a Jezebel! The dogs will lick up you blood.
You pig!
hahahah!
NICE, can I use any of these as a setting on my next talk? lol

Location hidden

#21 Feb 18, 2013
Nomi wrote:
I hate the filth, and don't appreciate it from anyone. My husbands wouldn't even tell a dirty joke around me, because they knew how much I hated the filth. I am just on the verge of going to the news media, as I said.
I don't believe you like any filth. Thing is it has been proven on here that tpmp is sos. He will you tpmp to be nice to you then switch over to sos and abuse you, as the same sort of vile language tpmp uses to other posters on here, exactly the same.

But don't worry about reporting sos/tpmp, others have taken care of that, so relax just don't answer his filthy posts.

you have been conned but I think you already may know that.
Spike

Hoboken, NJ

#22 Feb 18, 2013
Nomi wrote:
bring it on sweetheart. You and me babygirl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Found this today about Gods name. 7 min The Real Karen 1,013
Can You Shun and Not Know Why? 12 min The Real Karen 37
JW'S are 100% right about the trinity? (Apr '14) 14 min Snorkler 1,673
OF COURSE us JWs are 100% Right @ the Twinity 15 min the Mad JW 10
Why can JWs be DF'd for associating w/ a DF'd p... 19 min Flame 132
A Challenge ! 40 min God the son 163
Jehovah, Yahweh, YHWH, or LORD? 46 min the Mad JW 238
YES-Jesus WAS once known as Michael 1 hr the Mad JW 886
The "fear" 1 hr Mikronboy 274

Jehovah's Witness People Search