GB selling Brooklyn property is BRILL...
JW 4 Life

Libertyville, IL

#384 Sep 20, 2013
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
Because God spoke to people back then, he does not do that now.
Oh really! And you know this because YOU lived 2000 years ago and heard God's voice speaking to such ones as Paul? Or, is it you believe it because PAUL said "God spoke to me!"?

I mean really, YOU are fully convinced God spoke to people 2000 years ago, but God remains silent today? Based on what? Based on the sole fact a few people from 2000 years ago said it was so?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#385 Sep 20, 2013
JW 4 Life wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really! And you know this because YOU lived 2000 years ago and heard God's voice speaking to such ones as Paul? Or, is it you believe it because PAUL said "God spoke to me!"?
I mean really, YOU are fully convinced God spoke to people 2000 years ago, but God remains silent today? Based on what? Based on the sole fact a few people from 2000 years ago said it was so?
.
. So your saying those that prophesied were not spoken to by GOD.. Or that Moses or Noah weren't spoken to by GOD.. Does that mean that the bible is obsolete? When Christ ,came to earth and the new covenant was put in place.. The Apostles ..were given a helper.. They also did as Christ did.. healed people .. etc... When they died it died with them.. Contrary to some beliefs.. And No.. God .. is not ruling this system of things.. Satan is.. And as with Job.. he is doing his best to turn everyone he can against GOD.. And no God is not intervening.. Why..because we have his word.. And if we care enough ..we will read it in the manner that he wanted us to... And conduct our lives in the manner that he commanded.. he does..hear our prayers..and he does answer then.. NO! not verbally..
JW 4 Life

Libertyville, IL

#386 Sep 20, 2013
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
I was a JW for 40 plus years, now go ahead and say you don't believe that, I know its coming, but I can say the same thing about you. Y\
Actually, I do believe you. I'm not someone who thinks impossible for a person to longer be one of JWs.

However, I do find it interesting to find out what former JWs now believe. For many, they still believe the same things they were taught by the very F&D Slave they castigate. What do you currently believe?

1. Is Jesus God Almighty?
2. Are evil people tormented in "hell" eternally?
3. Is the soul immortal?
4. Do all good people go to "heaven"?
5. Will the literal earth be destroyed?
6. Did Jesus die on a cross?
JW 4 Life

Libertyville, IL

#387 Sep 20, 2013
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
No, its the acceptance of Jesus Chirst. I have said it before and I will say it again, I like people here, and I do respond to them often, but I operate on my own here, others don't take the blame for things I do or say, and I don't take the blame for things they do or say. Their acceptance of me should not be base on what I believe, but who I am and how I treat them.
So, you're an ex-witness. What are YOUR beliefs now?
Do you have the courage to answer these simple questions?
<quoted text>
No, hell is the grave, but there is a place for evil people.
Matthew 25:46 (ESV)
46 And these will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”
<quoted text>
No, just being good will not save you.
<quoted text>
The bible says that this earth and heavens will pass away, and I believe what that mean is that the earth and heavens that we know will no longer exist, but that it will be cleansed and made new.
<quoted text>
Yes, I believe he did because that is the method that was used in those days. Does it matter what he died on, no, the reason he died is what is important.
Interesting. So, you've blended the TRUTH with catholicism.

You believe Jesus is not God. On question #2 you said "no" but then you said there is a "place" for evil people and used a scripture mentioning "eternal punishment". Can you clarify please?
You skipped questions #3 & 4 "Is the soul immortal?" "Do all good people go to heaven?". Question #5 you said "the earth as we know it will be destroyed", but then you said "it will be cleansed". Clarification please. And for #6 you believe Jesus died on a cross.

I find it interesting how you've blended the TRUTH with mainstream christianity. No adoption of any non-christian religions beliefs?
You know there's 5 billion people who do not accept Jesus Christ.
JW 4 Life

Libertyville, IL

#388 Sep 20, 2013
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know they were not spared? Spared does not mean they were still walking around on this earth when the flood happened, or when Sodom and Gomorrah took place.
Oh! So, what's your belief on those children being "spared"? Where they whisked up in a space ship? The BIBLE says only EIGHT souls SURVIVED the flood. It also says only Lot and his two daughters escaped the destruction of Sodom & Gomorrah.

Gen. 6:13 After that God said to Noah:“The end of all flesh has come before me, because the earth is full of violence as a result of them; and here I am bringing them to ruin together with the earth. 13 On this very day Noah went in, and Shem and Ham and Ja&#8242;pheth, Noah’s sons, and the wife of Noah and the three wives of his sons with him, into the ark;

Gen 19:23 The sun had gone forth over the land when Lot arrived at Zo&#8242;ar. 24 Then Jehovah made it rain sulphur and fire from Jehovah, from the heavens, upon Sod&#8242;om and upon Go·mor&#8242;rah. 25 So he went ahead overthrowing these cities, even the entire District and all the inhabitants of the cities and the plants of the ground

“Life is short, enjoy life.:-).”

Since: Aug 13

Baghdad, Iraq

#389 Sep 20, 2013
JW 4 Life wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. So, you've blended the TRUTH with catholicism.
You believe Jesus is not God. On question #2 you said "no" but then you said there is a "place" for evil people and used a scripture mentioning "eternal punishment". Can you clarify please?
You skipped questions #3 & 4 "Is the soul immortal?" "Do all good people go to heaven?". Question #5 you said "the earth as we know it will be destroyed", but then you said "it will be cleansed". Clarification please. And for #6 you believe Jesus died on a cross.
I find it interesting how you've blended the TRUTH with mainstream christianity. No adoption of any non-christian religions beliefs?
You know there's 5 billion people who do not accept Jesus Christ.
Interesting.......... Whahahahaahahahahahahahahhhaha ahahahhahha.....
JW 4 Life

Libertyville, IL

#390 Sep 20, 2013
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>But still to this day 3 years later, everytime I walk in the door I am greeted by the Pastor, and every member that comes in the door. I am hugged by most of the women and the men shake my hand. Even the children hug people that come in. To me this speaks loudly of the brotherly love Jesus tells us to have for one another.


Pastor? Ah....so you go to a CHURCH. Does your PASTOR teach based on a consensus of your church members or does he teach based on what he's learned?

Frankly, I find it a little disappointing LOVE to you is based on a hug and handshake count. How many of YOUR fellow CHURCH members support and show LOVE to soldiers who belong to a military that slaughtered innocent women and children in Iraq and Afghanistan?
JW 4 Life

Libertyville, IL

#391 Sep 20, 2013
MixedMedia wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said, you don't have the ability to comprehend it.
Oh, I totally understand you hate women.
JW 4 Life

Libertyville, IL

#392 Sep 20, 2013
Maravilla wrote:
<quoted text>
.
. I look at it this way..the bible.. is said to be God's inspired word.. SO! if in fact Paul was just running off at the mouth..them Those that put faith in what is suppose to be GOD's word..should be under GOD's grace if.. in fact Paul lied.. We have nothing ..if FAITH..is not the key..
Woah, woah, woah!!!! Now, you're saying if Paul lied those who put faith in his words are excused by GOD?!!!!

And since God did not tell YOU personally the Bible is HIS inspired word why do you put faith in it? Just because a group of men said it is inspired?

How is this any different from listening to the F&D Slave?
JW 4 Life

Libertyville, IL

#393 Sep 20, 2013
RedhorseWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! You really DO have a problem with comprehension, don't you? You don't know what it means when it is stated that people "show up" at a place? You think it's a "show" of some sort.
Really pathetic. Your lack of comprehension is amazing.
You're stupid and slow.
JW 4 Life

Libertyville, IL

#394 Sep 20, 2013
dee lightful wrote:
<quoted text> Faith is not based on knowledge.
Faith is based on firm belief in something for which there is no proof .
1. Jesus is a Mighty God who is also called Almighty in Revelation.
.
2. Evil people, false prophets and their follower will be in hell fire as scripture states.
firm belief in something for which there is no proof (2): complete trust.
Not eternally, as you added, but until
Rev 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
.
3. "And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. But rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell" (Matthew 10:28
Jesus Himself said that the wicked “will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life”(Matthew 25:46)
Corinthians 15:53 KJV
For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality
.
4.all good people will go where God puts them,
.
5. n.
.
6.i believe so but it doesn't really doesn't matter to your everylasting life.
.
7, You should really start to read the scriptures and you wouldn't need to ask such question for it is all in the bible. rEMEMBER TO READ IN CONTEXT !
So, YOUR beliefs are based on the teachings of the catholic church. You believe Jesus is God. You believe people like Adam, Judas Iscariot, and the Pharisees of Jesus' day are currently being tormented in hellfire. You believe there's life after death; the soul is immortal. Your answer to the 'earth being destroyed' was "N"???? And you believe Jesus died on a cross.

Yeah, that's proof you studied the Bible and came up with your own beliefs. LOLZ!!!!
JW 4 Life

Libertyville, IL

#395 Sep 21, 2013
Tao itness wrote:
<quoted text> no I was just trying to see if you had some spiritual life in you or were you just a watchtower puppet with a chip on your shoulder. this is the Scriptures the Holy Spirit first gave me when you asked me what the Tau was. Matthew chapter 7 verse 6. you continue to prove my Lord and masters words are eternally true.
Funny how your MASTER never tells you this:

2 Corinth. 6:14 -Do not become unevenly yoked with unbelievers. For what fellowship do righteousness and lawlessness have? Or what sharing does light have with darkness? 15 Further, what harmony is there between Christ and Be&#8242;li·al? Or what portion does a faithful person have with an unbeliever? 16 And what agreement does God’s temple have with idols?

Of course, your beliefs are based on catholic teachings. Which is common because the catholic church adopted the beliefs of the people they sought to subjugate and melded those beliefs into catholicism.
JW 4 Life

Libertyville, IL

#396 Sep 21, 2013
Maravilla wrote:
<quoted text>
.
. So your saying those that prophesied were not spoken to by GOD.. Or that Moses or Noah weren't spoken to by GOD.. Does that mean that the bible is obsolete? When Christ ,came to earth and the new covenant was put in place.. The Apostles ..were given a helper.. They also did as Christ did.. healed people .. etc... When they died it died with them.. Contrary to some beliefs.. And No.. God .. is not ruling this system of things.. Satan is.. And as with Job.. he is doing his best to turn everyone he can against GOD.. And no God is not intervening.. Why..because we have his word.. And if we care enough ..we will read it in the manner that he wanted us to... And conduct our lives in the manner that he commanded.. he does..hear our prayers..and he does answer then.. NO! not verbally..
YOU are taking what a mere man wrote on papyrus 2000 years ago and without reserve believing it's TRUTH. But, you castigate anyone who believes what the F$D Slave says in a watchtower today.

Amazing you don't see the irony.
Blessed 1

Wausau, WI

#397 Sep 21, 2013
JW 4 Life wrote:
<quoted text>
Pastor? Ah....so you go to a CHURCH. Does your PASTOR teach based on a consensus of your church members or does he teach based on what he's learned?
Frankly, I find it a little disappointing LOVE to you is based on a hug and handshake count. How many of YOUR fellow CHURCH members support and show LOVE to soldiers who belong to a military that slaughtered innocent women and children in Iraq and Afghanistan?
And just how many INNOCENT CHILDREN have been MURDERED because IGNORANT and GULLIBLE jws parents wouldn't give life saving blood ??
And with the life saving VACCINATIONS that INNOCENT CHILDREN DIED from not receiving the shots ???

All because PERVERTED GB telling you what to do ,in the meanwhile INNOCENT CHILDREN are being MURDERED by their own CULT following parents !!

I have HIGH RESPECT for our Military and the Wonderful men who fight for our FREEDOM ,such as our FREEDOM Of RELIGION !
Blessed 1

Wausau, WI

#398 Sep 21, 2013
JW 4 Life wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how your MASTER never tells you this:
2 Corinth. 6:14 -Do not become unevenly yoked with unbelievers. For what fellowship do righteousness and lawlessness have? Or what sharing does light have with darkness? 15 Further, what harmony is there between Christ and Be&#8242;li·al? Or what portion does a faithful person have with an unbeliever? 16 And what agreement does God’s temple have with idols?
Of course, your beliefs are based on catholic teachings. Which is common because the catholic church adopted the beliefs of the people they sought to subjugate and melded those beliefs into catholicism.
And your FALSIFIED teachings come from PERVERTED MEN and a NON- CREDIBLE Satanic book the NWT,that's been SLAUGHTERED by PERVERTED MEN who didn't even know GREEK or HEBREW when approached by the Judge in Court !!
The dangerous jws cult continuously criticize the Catholics ,yet the DANGEROUS cult of jws was started by a TOTAL NUT CASE who asked a SPIRIT MEDIUM for help writing your NON-CREDIABLE Satanic NWT that God GREATLY DISAPPROVES of !

“Life is short, enjoy life.:-).”

Since: Aug 13

Baghdad, Iraq

#399 Sep 21, 2013
JW 4 Life wrote:
<quoted text>
Pastor? Ah....so you go to a CHURCH. Does your PASTOR teach based on a consensus of your church members or does he teach based on what he's learned?
Frankly, I find it a little disappointing LOVE to you is based on a hug and handshake count. How many of YOUR fellow CHURCH members support and show LOVE to soldiers who belong to a military that slaughtered innocent women and children in Iraq and Afghanistan?
You should put a sign in your garden "I hate American soldiers".....
I know many JW's who own a company who trick and cheat the tax department, fellow JW's and others.... How does your congregation show love?!? So what's your point, are you saying your organization is perfect....? LMAO....

“Life is short, enjoy life.:-).”

Since: Aug 13

Baghdad, Iraq

#400 Sep 21, 2013
JW 4 Life wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are taking what a mere man wrote on papyrus 2000 years ago and without reserve believing it's TRUTH. But, you castigate anyone who believes what the F$D Slave says in a watchtower today.
Amazing you don't see the irony.
So you agree?!? You find what's been written 2000 years ago bogus, it means what they are writing now isn't much better.....LOL
;-P

“Life is short, enjoy life.:-).”

Since: Aug 13

Baghdad, Iraq

#401 Sep 21, 2013
Still, GB selling Brooklyn property is NOT BRILLIANT!
It's DESPERATION!!!
:-D
JW 4 Life

Libertyville, IL

#402 Sep 21, 2013
Blessed 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
And just how many INNOCENT CHILDREN have been MURDERED because IGNORANT and GULLIBLE jws parents wouldn't give life saving blood ??
And with the life saving VACCINATIONS that INNOCENT CHILDREN DIED from not receiving the shots ???
All because PERVERTED GB telling you what to do ,in the meanwhile INNOCENT CHILDREN are being MURDERED by their own CULT following parents !!
I have HIGH RESPECT for our Military and the Wonderful men who fight for our FREEDOM ,such as our FREEDOM Of RELIGION !
Uuummmm....I know of ZERO children who have been MURDERED by JWs you fool. There are alternatives to blood you know.

So, YOU believe MURDERING THOUSANDS of innocent women and children in Iraq and Afghanistan was necessary so you can go to CHURCH on Sunday? Please explain how were people THOUSANDS of miles away threatened YOUR FREEDOM.

And it's been well documented the war in Iraq was about oil. There were no weapons of mass destruction. Idiot.

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/03/18...
JW 4 Life

Libertyville, IL

#403 Sep 21, 2013
MarcelB wrote:
<quoted text>
I know many JW's who own a company who trick and cheat the tax department....
"Many", huh. Oh, so all JWs aren't on welfare?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is it later than you think? 3 min Nomi 33
Why all the deception and dishonesty within the... 8 min Nomi 17
News 'A dark future for all religious freedom': In R... 10 min Nomi 152
News Leah Remini's A&E Series May Take on Jehovah's ... 15 min Nomi 203
News Hate campaign against Jehovah's Witnesses - why? (Aug '06) 43 min Nomi 2,313
Are JWs Catholic? 47 min Nomi 31
WT must pay $4,000 a day. 53 min diogenes 114
News Victims 'told not to report' Jehovah's Witness ... 1 hr Zildjian 31
Another REASON why the NWT is the best Bible ever! 1 hr rsss1 1,298
Who is Jesus? 2 hr rsss1 159
Help needed 3 hr rsss1 173
JWs: can you please tell me something? 7 hr dee rightful 207
More from around the web