|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

JACE wrote:
<quoted text>
just a quick question
Why do you consider it "attacking JW" to point out the errors in the published works of the WT EDitorial staff?
The reason i ask this because for well over 130yrs the WT has pointed out Errors in other denomnations theology and never considered it "attacking" other denomnations
thanks in advance
In truth, the WTS has stated that their pointing out flaws in other religions is a loving thing to do.

Why, indeed, should pointing out THEIR flaws be considered an attack?

Since: Dec 12

Thorne Bay, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

man_711 wrote:
<quoted text>"So basically you disobey your governing body" First that would mean I follow them. Those that believe that any man in,our day speaks for God is mistaken.
So you don't believe anyone should follow the GB of the JW's but you believe the dogma they teach?

This is an honest question, I'm just curious.
Prime

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Kushtika wrote:
<quoted text>
So you don't believe anyone should follow the GB of the JW's but you believe the dogma they teach?
Yep that's what's so funny about this clown!

He used to be a witness but he doesn't agree with a couple of things and if I'm not mistaken was punished for doing something he wasn't supposed to, so he made his own little sect of one!
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Prime wrote:
<quoted text>Yep that's what's so funny about this clown!
He used to be a witness but he doesn't agree with a couple of things and if I'm not mistaken was punished for doing something he wasn't supposed to, so he made his own little sect of one!
hi papa/mama whoever you are

dr shrink made appointment with genius old camping to have audience with you,and save your wicked a......

instead seating like lunatic mr Hyde on this forum,

just tune on AM familyradion broadcast and listen gospel of salavtion,

maybe you be shut up,and not more insult poor boys from GB JW
Prime

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
hi papa/mama whoever you are
dr shrink made appointment with genius old camping to have audience with you,and save your wicked a......
instead seating like lunatic mr Hyde on this forum,
just tune on AM familyradion broadcast and listen gospel of salavtion,
maybe you be shut up,and not more insult poor boys from GB JW
LOL! Harold Camping is your daddy fool!
jace

Clinton, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

RedhorseWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
In truth, the WTS has stated that their pointing out flaws in other religions is a loving thing to do.
bingo
man_711

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

RedhorseWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
And you made your judgments known from the minute you came here so you could whine that you can't possibly do anything but provoke, insult, taunt and try to goad others into reacting adversely to you.
I never started what you falsely accuse me of. I only retaliated after attacks. But then again you are one of the many that started the unprovoked attacks me! So more lies please RHW! Show your true self!
man_711

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

MixedMedia wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a very good point. And I agree, I think that happens often.
But, remember, if you side with something whatever that may be and choose to defend it, you will be open to criticism as regards that same thing by those who disagree with it.
I have stated some of my disagreements with JW's multiple times! But unlike many I will not slander them.
man_711

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

JACE wrote:
<quoted text>
just a quick question
Why do you consider it "attacking JW" to point out the errors in the published works of the WT EDitorial staff?
The reason i ask this because for well over 130yrs the WT has pointed out Errors in other denomnations theology and never considered it "attacking" other denomnations
thanks in advance
Namecalling for one!
man_711

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Kushtika wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe God's word! Many of their teachings are biblical.
man_711

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Prime wrote:
<quoted text>Yep that's what's so funny about this clown!
I ordained as a minister of the church of the later day dudes!
cult expert

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

man_711 wrote:
<quoted text>I believe God's word! Many of their teachings are biblical.
Yeah,Like "Stay alive til 75" Or "Millions now living will never die" Or " No organ transplants cause jehovah doesnt like it at all" Or " Wait jehovah changed his mind,Go ahead and get that organ transplant" Or "Do not take blood in any form jehovah doesnt like it at all" Or " Wait jehovah changed his mind he will allow fractions of blood," ( Which is blood).They do have some ever changing teachings hah?
jace

Clinton, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

man_711 wrote:
<quoted text>I believe God's word! Many of their teachings are biblical.
I agree 110 percent

My question to you is what about the rest if they are not biblical that means they are man made. Which creates a serious problem when you are asking folks to accept everything you say under penalty of death by god

If the wt wants to do commentary great. Just don't try to pass it off as Food from God
jace

Clinton, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

man_711 wrote:
<quoted text>I have stated some of my disagreements with JW's multiple times! But unlike many I will not slander them.
could you provide an example of slander you have seen?
man_711

Renton, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

cult expert wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah,Like "Stay alive til 75" Or "Millions now living will never die" Or " No organ transplants cause jehovah doesnt like it at all" Or " Wait jehovah changed his mind,Go ahead and get that organ transplant" Or "Do not take blood in any form jehovah doesnt like it at all" Or " Wait jehovah changed his mind he will allow fractions of blood," ( Which is blood).They do have some ever changing teachings hah?
How about you? Do you celebrate Christmas? Do you believe in a trinity? Do you believe in hell fire? Do you believe in an immortal soul? Those are much more important biblical teachings that most alleged Christians believe in. BTW its doesn't and Jehovah.
jace

Clinton, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

man_711 wrote:
<quoted text>I have stated some of my disagreements with JW's multiple times! But unlike many I will not slander them.
I noticed you disagreeing with their claim that the wt editorial staff speaks for god
man_711

Renton, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

jace wrote:
<quoted text>
could you provide an example of slander you have seen?
Cult expert's posting above yours.
man_711

Renton, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

jace wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree 110 percent
My question to you is what about the rest if they are not biblical that means they are man made. Which creates a serious problem when you are asking folks to accept everything you say under penalty of death by god
If the wt wants to do commentary great. Just don't try to pass it off as Food from God
I would agree!
man_711

Renton, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

jace wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed you disagreeing with their claim that the wt editorial staff speaks for god
I would say they have overstepped their boundaries.

“GOD'S TRUTHS *NEVER* CHANGE”

Since: Aug 09

A SMALL VILLAGE IN UPSTATE NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

RedhorseWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
And quite frankly....isn't THIS the golden question that not one Watchtower defender, apologist or decades-long "studies" will ever seriously address?

The "indisputable fact" that these people are cleverly trained by the WTS to go as unwanted, unwelcome and uninvited, to approach people of all faiths in their homes, their purpose in this is to tell the householder that whatever their religion may happen to be...that it is wrong and does not please God.

The imposing jws try and place WTS literature to slyly gain converts by the method of a "study" of two WTS-printed books that contain the latest WTS ideas of accurate bible knowledge that has the shelf life of milk.

When anyone attempts to point out ALL the flip-flopd, false teachings and ridiculous garbage that the WTS has tried to pass off as "food from God", he is met with shouts of "it's all lies" and a barrage of insults and name-calling....

so yes...the WTS MAY say they welcome anyone to examine their teachings...but in reality...they are known for demonstrating a very unpleasant and ungodly reaction towards any who actually do so.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••