why I'm here
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
man_711

Bothell, WA

#1 Jan 15, 2013
Because it riles them to believe that you perceive the web that they weave and keep on thinking free.
I find entertainment in them and their sad ways of attacking JW's.
Prime

United States

#2 Jan 15, 2013
man_711 wrote:
Because it riles them to believe that you perceive the web that they weave and keep on thinking free.
LOL! You think way to much of yourself dude!

Most people don't understand your inane mumbling, and really just laugh at you for the ignorant clown you are!
man_711

Bothell, WA

#3 Jan 15, 2013
Prime wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! You think way to much of yourself dude!
Most people don't understand your inane mumbling, and really just laugh at you for the ignorant clown you are!
YOU call me ignorant! LOL
Prime

United States

#4 Jan 15, 2013
man_711 wrote:
<quoted text>YOU call me ignorant! LOL
And a clown, in spades!
man_711

Seattle, WA

#5 Jan 16, 2013
Prime wrote:
<quoted text>And a clown, in spades!
You described yourself perfectly.Thank you for letting everyone known that they were right about you.

“New one man.”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#6 Jan 16, 2013
So like every other JW here, you come for the entertainment, not to spread the Good News, Despite the admonitions of the Brothers,the FDS and of course Jehovah. All for entertainment.

He who is faithful in little is faithful in much, right?

When your whole goal in life is to do the work, live the life etc.... what is it that you actually accomplish here?
Prime

United States

#7 Jan 16, 2013
man_711 wrote:
<quoted text>You described yourself perfectly.Thank you for letting everyone known that they were right about you.
LOL! Still having trouble stringing together a basic sentence I see!

Since you can't seem to comprehend written English I'll let you know that I was describing you which this thread is about and also another one you started to taunt people!

You're nothing more then an ignorant troll!

Again that's me describing you with facts!
man_711

Bothell, WA

#8 Jan 16, 2013
MixedMedia wrote:
So like every other JW here, you come for the entertainment, not to spread the Good News, Despite the admonitions of the Brothers,the FDS and of course Jehovah. All for entertainment.
He who is faithful in little is faithful in much, right?
When your whole goal in life is to do the work, live the life etc.... what is it that you actually accomplish here?
"you come for the entertainment, not to spread the Good News," Can't spread good news among haters and people without an ounce of honesty, humility, etc.
man_711

Bothell, WA

#9 Jan 16, 2013
Prime wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! Still having trouble stringing together a basic sentence I see!
Since you can't seem to comprehend written English I'll let you know that I was describing you which this thread is about and also another one you started to taunt people!
You're nothing more then an ignorant troll!
Again that's me describing you with facts!
Again you describe yourself so well! Better then I could. Thank you! I just love your delusional facts! So how are those friends of yours, you know all those stuffed animals you have?

“New one man.”

Location hidden

#10 Jan 16, 2013
man_711 wrote:
<quoted text>"you come for the entertainment, not to spread the Good News," Can't spread good news among haters and people without an ounce of honesty, humility, etc.
Speaking for myself, I am not dishonest. I do not hate JWs (I assume that's what you mean), and I can certainly be more humble, but I do have an ounce or two.

So basically you disobey your governing body who claims their words represent the word of God, for mere entertainment. Interesting.
man_711

Bothell, WA

#11 Jan 16, 2013
MixedMedia wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking for myself, I am not dishonest. I do not hate JWs (I assume that's what you mean), and I can certainly be more humble, but I do have an ounce or two.
So basically you disobey your governing body who claims their words represent the word of God, for mere entertainment. Interesting.
"So basically you disobey your governing body" First that would mean I follow them. Those that believe that any man in,our day speaks for God is mistaken.

“New one man.”

Location hidden

#12 Jan 16, 2013
man_711 wrote:
<quoted text>"So basically you disobey your governing body" First that would mean I follow them. Those that believe that any man in,our day speaks for God is mistaken.
Right it was just a point that I made the mistake in thinking you were a JW. I did apologize.
man_711

Bothell, WA

#13 Jan 16, 2013
MixedMedia wrote:
<quoted text>
Right it was just a point that I made the mistake in thinking you were a JW. I did apologize.
The problem is that everyone here assumes that if you defend anything about JW's you are one.

Since: Feb 07

RI

#14 Jan 16, 2013
man_711 wrote:
<quoted text>"you come for the entertainment, not to spread the Good News," Can't spread good news among haters and people without an ounce of honesty, humility, etc.
And you made your judgments known from the minute you came here so you could whine that you can't possibly do anything but provoke, insult, taunt and try to goad others into reacting adversely to you.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#15 Jan 16, 2013
man_711 wrote:
It is entertaining isn't it.

“New one man.”

Location hidden

#16 Jan 16, 2013
man_711 wrote:
<quoted text>The problem is that everyone here assumes that if you defend anything about JW's you are one.
That is a very good point. And I agree, I think that happens often.
But, remember, if you side with something whatever that may be and choose to defend it, you will be open to criticism as regards that same thing by those who disagree with it.
JACE

Woodbridge, VA

#17 Jan 16, 2013
man_711 wrote:
just a quick question

Why do you consider it "attacking JW" to point out the errors in the published works of the WT EDitorial staff?

The reason i ask this because for well over 130yrs the WT has pointed out Errors in other denomnations theology and never considered it "attacking" other denomnations

thanks in advance

“New one man.”

Location hidden

#18 Jan 16, 2013
People, totally off topic, but wanted to share this amazing video.

Chasing Ice.

Prime

United States

#19 Jan 16, 2013
Simply Ignorant wrote:
<quoted text>
It is entertaining isn't it.
Apparently it's not entertaining enough to keep you from your stalking activities Letamay!
JACE

Woodbridge, VA

#20 Jan 16, 2013
man_711 wrote:
<quoted text>" Those that believe that any man in,our day speaks for God is mistaken.
We have been trying to tell JW that for a long time

Why do you think it is so difficult for them to understand what you understand?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yet, Another New Forum... 10 min pcloadletter 185
meaning of immortal 1 hr Templelijah 37
mnemeion and geber 1 hr TempleBBQ 10
Rebuking Satan 1 hr pcloadletter 62
News Why are there more and more Jehovah's Witnesses... 2 hr Saidlits 54
Did Jesus CONFIRM or DENY he was God? 2 hr Saidlits 89
Nomi 3 hr Nomi 39
Why we JWs are so HAPPY! (Apr '15) 4 hr His Eminency dr S... 2,833
Is smoking a sin? 5 hr TempleBBQ 25
The Most Accurate of ALL Translations! (Nov '17) 7 hr ihveit 580