Sionce Churchoids are OBSSESSED with ...

Sionce Churchoids are OBSSESSED with Pedophiles-

Posted in the Jehovah's Witness Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“EXPOSING CHURCHianity!”

Since: Oct 07

Seattle, WA

#1 Sep 21, 2012
and pretend we are the only ones with the problem, I will AGAIN start refreshing your memories that we aren't at ALL....

ENJOY!
MAMMON

United States

#2 Sep 21, 2012
So what kind of cheese was it that slid off your cracker? What kind of perv sits around all day Googleing pedophile cases? I hope you don't have kids in the house with you.

“EXPOSING CHURCHianity!”

Seattle, WA

#3 Sep 21, 2012
I don't know- tell us about yourself- why do you churchoids DO that?
MAMMON

United States

#4 Sep 21, 2012
Im an Atheist, we don't mass ourselves together in groups with children so pedophiles can take advantage of them. Every time I see a preacher I ask myself how many kids they've molested. It happened in my hall twice I know of. JWs are no better than the rest.

You would think an all powerful God could at least protect the children.

“EXPOSING CHURCHianity!”

Seattle, WA

#5 Sep 21, 2012
Mammy! If atheist, why single US out?

We are the smallest of fish in the barrel.

Shouldn't you be praising your God Natural Selection?
MAMMON

United States

#6 Sep 21, 2012
Not singling you guys out and I have no desire to worship anyone unlike you. Even if there is a God I don't see him being the asshole you make him out to be. My god is better than your god or my god will kill you seem like stupid arguments. Looking up child molesters all day also seems stupid.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#7 Sep 21, 2012
Actually, it was JWs that pretended they didn't have a problem with pedophilia, now they're just "one of" the ones with problems. They aren't special, is the point.
hMMMMM

Aurora, IL

#8 Sep 21, 2012
Funny how an evil Jehovah's witness turns around concern for the lack of protection of children by the Watchtower Society "obsession of pedophiles".

How about the Watchtower Society start showing a little more concern about protecting children of members from being sexually assaulted????

Easier to just let the children be molested while everyone in the congregation pretends not to notice, and tells each other "aren't we the happiest people on earth"??
That is the Jehovah's Witness way.
unlisted

Greensboro, NC

#9 Sep 21, 2012
again he is trying to take away the scum this org is hiding . no one is obsessed with pedophiles except the watchtower and the old boys in NY.. if they were decent and normal they would have gone public told everyone that they have this problem also.
instead they hide behind doors and do not care about their wives and daughters.

he is desperate here to do damage control for the org. too late more and more will come forward to trash this org and show the world this org is dangerous to belong to.

he thinks the org is squeaky clean. if he wants to post all cases about pedophiles in the other faiths many here can also begin posting cases about this org

“Bustin' Myths”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#10 Sep 21, 2012
Who said jws were the only one with a pedophile problem?

jws do nothing to protect a child or children once a known pedophile is in their midst.

That is what is at issue mad. Nice twisting of peoples words though.

“it's all about logic”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#11 Sep 21, 2012
hMMMMM wrote:
Funny how an evil Jehovah's witness turns around concern for the lack of protection of children by the Watchtower Society "obsession of pedophiles".
How about the Watchtower Society start showing a little more concern about protecting children of members from being sexually assaulted????
Easier to just let the children be molested while everyone in the congregation pretends not to notice, and tells each other "aren't we the happiest people on earth"??
That is the Jehovah's Witness way.
The WTS has issued SEVERAL articles to teach parents how to PROTECT their children. The JW web site has an abundance of info to help parents and families. Anyone who who reads the watchtower\awake, or logs onto that site can see how JW's truly feel about precious children.

“EXPOSING CHURCHianity!”

Seattle, WA

#12 Sep 21, 2012
MAMMON wrote:
Not singling you guys out and I have no desire to worship anyone unlike you. Even if there is a God I don't see him being the asshole you make him out to be. My god is better than your god or my god will kill you seem like stupid arguments. Looking up child molesters all day also seems stupid.
It IS stupid.
So I fight stupid WITH stupid.

“EXPOSING CHURCHianity!”

Seattle, WA

#14 Sep 21, 2012
Mythbusters wrote:
Who said jws were the only one with a pedophile problem?
jws do nothing to protect a child or children once a known pedophile is in their midst.
That is what is at issue mad. Nice twisting of peoples words though.
You are the one who has just twisted EVERYTHING.
Pat YOURSELF on the back, churchoid.
MAMMON

United States

#15 Sep 21, 2012
the Mad JW wrote:
<quoted text>
It IS stupid.
Sorry, it could just be me but it seems like you're the one stuck on stupid. Keep the crazy, creepy up, make your God proud.

“it's all about logic”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#16 Sep 21, 2012
the Mad JW wrote:
<quoted text>
It IS stupid.
lol...nice approach! I'm gonna remember that one!
Prime

United States

#17 Sep 21, 2012
nicole3380 wrote:
<quoted text>
The WTS has issued SEVERAL articles to teach parents how to PROTECT their children. The JW web site has an abundance of info to help parents and families. Anyone who who reads the watchtower\awake, or logs onto that site can see how JW's truly feel about precious children.
You have already shown everyone how you feel about protecting victims of your pedophile elders EE!

Your constant and disgusting attacks on HW were very telling!
Prime

United States

#18 Sep 21, 2012
nicole3380 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...nice approach! I'm gonna remember that one!
You don't have to remember excuses for your stupidity EE!

Just say Jehovah like you've been doing for years!

“Bustin' Myths”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#19 Sep 21, 2012
the Mad JW wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one who has just twisted EVERYTHING.
Pat YOURSELF on the back, churchoid.
Nah, I don't do things like that. I don't need to be an internet hot shot like you hemorrhoid.
Sister Theresa

Clearlake, CA

#20 Dec 22, 2013
Ya know, I can' t see how Jehovah's Witnesses can be so accepting of pedophiles.

Me, I'm obsessed with keeping the perverts away from my children!

What some people will do to try and save a doomed religion!

Here is one of their perverts on the network news:

let's see you sickos lie your way out of this one!

“New one man.”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#21 Dec 22, 2013
the Mad JW wrote:
and pretend we are the only ones with the problem, I will AGAIN start refreshing your memories that we aren't at ALL....
ENJOY!
Oh my, well I think that every religion, organization etc. has that problem.
It can't be helped, unfortunately.
The problem arises on how it is handled.
Like the Catholic Church once did, the JW org is pretty good at denying, shuffling around and protecting pedophiles.
The Catholic Church has now taken a hard line on it recently, making it clear, it's not going to be tolerated or protected.
Other orgs including the JW org should follow suit.
They could save themselves an awful lot of problems by making it known, no matter what, that it is not tolerated and that it will be taken directly to the law.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are Jehovah's witnesses Hated? 13 min ukguy61 173
The Twinity Dogma- the Most Ridiculous Dogma of... (Mar '15) 27 min Samson 1,031
Forget the fact. 33 min Samson 31
News Jehovah's Witnesses 'demonstrated a serious fai... 43 min Jace 47
What do JW want? 47 min array 259
There are only two paths....... 2 hr sidgi 54
Why did God rest? 2 hr Aneirin 67
Puppy Study Proves Transfused Blood Does Feed 5 hr teleologist 246
So how do the Jehovah's feel about Trump 6 hr BetheljudgmentDan... 624
Prime_LA 10 hr Meshell 60
More from around the web