What is the worst thing an elder ever...
hMMMMM

Aurora, IL

#204 Dec 31, 2012
much happier now wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I had some similar experiences. When I left there was one reason that pushed me out of the door, but before that there were all these seemingly little things, none of them so awful by themselves, but over time these hurtful remarks and criticism took their toll. The congregations of Jehovah's Witnesses were supposed to be a spiritual paradise, but it did not seem so to me. When faced with the realization that the Watchtower gave me bad advice, and I had suffered for years due to this bad advice, it was easy to walk away because there was nothing to stay for. At this time I didn't even know about the lies, the pedophiles, UN, etc. I just knew that God could not be working through this bunch of self righteous, unlocking people.
Congrats on the courage to leave.
Once you are sucked into the Jehovah's Witnesses, the WBTS designs it so it is very hard to leave.
As is the same with all cults.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#206 Dec 31, 2012
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text>Elders are held accountable. Even more so. That doesn't mean that we should not make the job any more difficult for them. Or else we would be damaging ourselves.
Elders are there to lead the flock.
. They are their to.. care ..for the flock..
hMMMMM

Aurora, IL

#207 Dec 31, 2012
Maravilla wrote:
<quoted text>
. They are their to.. care ..for the flock..
Elders are only to enforce the total control of the WBTS' governing demons.
Elders have no training or education in anything else.
They are not capable of taking care of themselves many times, never mind anyone else.
They are not trained nor educated counselors, and anyone who goes to them for advice, might as well ask a 5 year old on the street.

“New one man.”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#208 Dec 31, 2012
Prime wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Shocked, are you?

I'm not!
Hey with all the double negatives,who could tell what he meant?
UNchained

Kingsport, TN

#209 Dec 31, 2012
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text>I just caught this. Initially...I was going to ignore it.
But, i decided to answer it this one last time.
No, i haven't been perfect. Far from it. Neither has you or anyone else.
Frankly, you don't know me nor will ever know me.
You do not know what i believe, Array. I owe you no explanations. This is an apostate site. Nobody appointed you to anything.... I believe in the food that comes from Jehovah's bountiful table.
I do NOT speak against the org and beat on the hardworking brothers efforts as you do.
But, it's all in Jehovah's hands. He will rebuke severely if you don't change your ways.
Yes. You do kiss up to the apostates and opposers. If you didn't. You would have a hard time here and it would not be pleasant for you.
This is Satan's den and you are right at home here.
You really feel comfortable quoting scriptures around here with all the filth talk?.
Be honest with yourself. Would Jehovah really approve of this atmosphere?.
Again... You feel at home here because this is Satan's den and you are a child of Satan. You are doing Satan's bidding Criticizing Christ brothers and all their arrangments in the midst of Jehovah's declared enemies. Satan has you hogtied and you are caught alive to do his will.
You are an apostate against Jehovah and his organization. It's about time that you come to grips with that reality.
Jehovah and his son WILL hold you accountable for all the abuse you heap on him, his son and his earthly representatives.
May you come to your sense and May Jehovah have mercy upon you if your heart is in the right place. I'll tell ya what... It sure doesn't seem that way.(Perhaps, you are unbalanced. You definitely hqve anger and rage issues)
Jehovah does NOT approve of these sites. I know it. You know it. So do may others.
Excellent post.

However, you are still bird seed if you haven't been dipped in the swimming pool during an assembly when armageddon arrives.

Oh, another thing...

"Jehovah and his son WILL hold you accountable for all the abuse you heap on him, his son and his earthly representatives."

Which Watchtower or AWAKE! did this stinky load of bullsh&t come from?
UNchained

Kingsport, TN

#213 Dec 31, 2012
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text>Jehovah is the one who ultimately decides, Bob. I am not worried.
Peace to you as well.
==========
BTW
How are you coming along with your treatments these days?.
Had the last chemo in February and was nuked the last time on May 3.

Thanks for asking.

Don't worry about getting dipped.

All you have to do is turn to Jesus and be saved. He will make the necessary adjustments in your life when He comes to live in your heart.
UNchained

Kingsport, TN

#215 Dec 31, 2012
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text> LOL!
You're a piece of work. That was funny.
==========
Anyway. Good to hear that you are well. Hang in there, man!
Thankyou.

What is funny about this?...

All you have to do is turn to Jesus and be saved. He will make the necessary adjustments in your life when He comes to live in your heart.

“New one man.”

Location hidden

#216 Dec 31, 2012
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text>Get a life, MM.

You could have answered that post hours ago.

You're just bored and just want to manufacture controversy.

Go bring out your stupid character LOL!.

You're an idiot azz!
My god you are stupid.

Since: Oct 10

Homebush, Australia

#217 Dec 31, 2012
MixedMedia wrote:
<quoted text>
My god you are stupid.
all he is really worried about is those little negative icons, which he does to others all the time, yes he is stupid.

“New one man.”

Location hidden

#218 Jan 1, 2013
array wrote:
<quoted text>all he is really worried about is those little negative icons, which he does to others all the time, yes he is stupid.
Does he even realize that people see every time, which is every single day, he posts things like:
'I was going to let this pass'
'I usually skip your posts'
'I am ignoring you but had to comment this one time.'

Over and over!

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#219 Jan 1, 2013
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text>Good afternoon Karen,
That is my concern. Not yours.
Nobody worships the GB. We do follow their lead.
They are commissioned by Jesus Christ to lead the flock.
==========
However, Jehovah's witnesses worship Jehovah. And Jehovah only.
You offer me a better faith. I will look in to it. But, i have yet to find one.
Jehovah's Witnesses are the ONLY religion that has the truth.
TPMP, when a person believes everything men say, even to change their beliefs from their words, they are doing more than following these men. That is exactly what Jim Jones followers did and David Koresh and all those other men who had followers. When they constantly tell you that they are speaking for Jehovah, they are putting themselves in a position for you to worship them. If they told you today to sell all your belongings and move to upper state New York and live in a compound only for Jehovah Witnesses, you know very well that there would be millions of them doing just that. That is how much control they have over 7 million people and that is so scary. Of course you follow their lead, but in the bible, whose lead are we to follow? Jesus Christ lead! Yes we are to listen to our Elders, Ministers, Pastors, Deacons, but we are not to allow them to teach us things that are not biblical. The GB does this and if you would just take the time to do the research you would find this out.
When it comes to your eternal life, it is my concern. I have concern for you, your wife, your children, because you are being mislead and it will lead to your eternal death.If you do not learn about who Jesus really is, if you don't learn what we are told to do from the bible, then you have no hope at all. Jesus came to this earth to give us all the teachings of his Father, he came to help us be able to obtain eternal life. The only stipulation Jehovah put on this was to believe in his son Jesus Christ. Many places in the bible it tells us that all we need is to Believe in his SON. Never once in the bible does it says, Believe in my Son but belong to a certain religion or organization. ITS TO BELIEVE in his Son that will save us. The bible is clear on how that salvation comes to us, and its not by anything that we can do but believe. NO works, no nothing, only to believe, and that means truly believe with our hearts, and in spirit and truth. Before you give your life to a religion, or organization, just research everything you have been told here and find out the truth about it. You don't even have to research it online, go to the library. Look many of these things up for yourself. You live in NEW YORK, it should be easy for you to find out things about the United Nations library card. I am not asking you to become any member of any church, but I am asking you to find Jesus. He is your savior, not a religion, not an organization, not anything else in this world but JESUS. He is the ONLY LIFE, the ONLY Way, the ONLY TRUTH. It is through him we go to Jehovah, not through any organization or religion. If you knock on the door, Jesus will open it. Look at all the good Christians around you who live their lives every single day as closely to the way God wishes, why would God destroy them for giving of their lives to him. HE wouldn't TPMP, these things are things that your GB teach you to get you to stay inside the organization of JW's. It is Jesus to whom we give our lives to, it is to Jesus that we give our loyalty, it is to Jesus that we dedicate our lives, that is biblical.
Lol

United States

#222 Jan 1, 2013
MixedMedia wrote:
<quoted text>
My god you are stupid.
He really is, isn't he?

I'm sure he will say I'm tagging your post immediately even though I just saw it and you posted it 17 hours ago.

hope you had a great New Year's Eve!:-)
hMMMMMM

Aurora, IL

#223 Jan 1, 2013
MixedMedia wrote:
<quoted text>
Does he even realize that people see every time, which is every single day, he posts things like:
'I was going to let this pass'
'I usually skip your posts'
'I am ignoring you but had to comment this one time.'
Over and over!
Kind of proves what kind of morons are produced when a mother raises her child per the "teachings" of the WBTS.
Lets hope he does not actually have children, if there are some living in his home, by his total lack of knowledge about females or sexuality, they are not biologically his at least.

Homebush, Australia

#225 Jan 1, 2013
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text>Jehovah and his son WILL hold you accountable for all the abuse you heap on him, his son and his earthly representatives.
May you come to your sense and May Jehovah have mercy upon you if your heart is in the right place. I'll tell ya what... It sure doesn't seem that way.(Perhaps, you are unbalanced. You definitely hqve anger and rage issues)
Jehovah does NOT approve of these sites. I know it. You know it. So do may others.
what a load of garbage, I scriptually show why the GB could not be appointed you have yet to show otherwise you say that is critisim because the bible shows clearly that its impossible the same as my posting on here for years impostible for them to be appointed over all of his belongings, which they have changed.
And YOU don't recongise any of Christs brothers only the GB of self apointed leaders.
the slave is identified and recieves his reward is shown in Luke 12:20) as individuals not collectively as some do not prove faithful.
So you must also keep ready! For the Son of Man will arrive at an hour you consider unlikely.
the luke continues by saying: Luke 12: 42-44) "Who is the faithful manager of the house the sensible on who's been assigned by his master, over all of his faithful friends. And to provide their meals at the right time? For this slave will be blest if hes found doing so, when his master arrives! Luke 12:47,48 continuess that those slaves that do not understand or have not done their assignments of feeding the flock will be punished!
So who are those unfaithful slaves then.
Seeing the GB are the only FDS as they say, then some are not doing their job, and worse still the rest of the remnant will be judged for not doing their job of feeding the sheep as this is what all the remnant today will be judged on, now the GB has denied them that.
Matt 23: 1 Then Jesus spoke to the crowds and his disciples, saying, 2 'The scribes and Pharisees have put themselves in the seat of Moses. 3 So, do whatever they tell you to do… yes, do and pay attention! But don't do what they do, because they talk but they don't [practice what they preach]. 4 They put together heavy loads to lay on men's shoulders, which they aren't willing to live a finger [to carry]. 5 Why, everything they do is just done to be seen by men. For they broaden the [scripture-carrying] cases they wear and make the fringes [on their clothes] a bit longer; 6 they like the first place at meals and [to sit in] the front seats in the synagogues; 7 and they like to be greeted in the markets and to have people call them Rabbi. 8 But not you! Don't [have people] call you rabbi, for you have but one teacher, while you are all brothers. 9 So, don't address anyone on earth as Father, because there's just One who is your Father, the Heavenly One. 10 Nor should you be called leaders, for you have but one Leader, the Anointed One. 11 However, the greatest among you must be your servant… 12 whoever promotes himself will be humbled and whoever humbles himself will be promoted.13 'Woe to you scribes and Pharisees – hypocrites – because you block out the Kingdom of the heavens before men… you don't enter it, and you don't allow others who are on their way to enter it! 14 —— 15 Woe to you scribes and Pharisees – hypocrites – because you travel land and sea to make a single convert, and when he becomes one, you make him twice as much a son of the garbage dump as yourselves.
Governing Body = rulers.
1Cor 4: 8 So, are you already satisfied? Are you already rich? Have you started ruling without us? Why, I wish that you had started ruling, so we could also be ruling along with you! 9 For, I think that God has put us (the Apostles) last on the show as men who are condemned to death… we've become a theatrical spectacle in this world to both men and angels! 10 And while we are fools because of the Anointed One, you are wise in the Anointed One… we're weak, but you're strong… we're dishonorable, but you're the glorious ones.

Homebush, Australia

#226 Jan 1, 2013
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text>"Does he even realize"?
I don't give a damn's what ghost posters think about anything.
That you dept since you live here 24/7 and will continue to live here 24/7
Go ahead. Go get LOL to do your dirty work. What happened to Caligula?.
You're an azzhole, MM!
yes you do you get all upset when someone puts negative icons on your post you complain and accuse other nearly every day boo hoo! poor little man.
sick of the cult

Marlinton, WV

#227 Jan 1, 2013
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text>No, i do not believe in none of that Jesus or the kingdom lives in your heart mumbo jumbo from Christendom.
TPMP, maybe the reason you don't believe in the "Jesus mumbo jumbo" is that you never had a real encounter with the risen Christ. Paul didn't believe in Jesus until he met him on the road to Damascus. After that encounter Paul devoted his life to Jesus. Open your heart to a Jesus encounter; ask him to speak to your heart he stands at the door and knocks if you open the door of your heart he will come in and fellowship with you for all eternity.(Rev 3:20)

You can be honest with him prayer, tell him, "You know Jesus I really believe in being a JW with all my heart, but if there is anything you would like me to know, any truth that I am not aware of, reveal it to me, reveal yourself to me that I might more fully please you and enjoy your fellowship." I cannot imagine even a GB member telling you that such a prayer would be ungodly. I'll be praying for you throughout the day that you might approach the one who loves you so much he died on Calvary.

Homebush, Australia

#228 Jan 1, 2013
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text>I just caught this. Initially...I was going to ignore it.
But, i decided to answer it this one last time.
No, i haven't been perfect. Far from it. Neither has you or anyone else.
Frankly, you don't know me nor will ever know me.
You do not know what i believe, Array. I owe you no explanations. This is an apostate site. Nobody appointed you to anything.... I believe in the food that comes from Jehovah's bountiful table.
I do NOT speak against the org and beat on the hardworking brothers efforts as you do.
But, it's all in Jehovah's hands. He will rebuke severely if you don't change your ways.
Yes. You do kiss up to the apostates and opposers. If you didn't. You would have a hard time here and it would not be pleasant for you.
This is Satan's den and you are right at home here.
You really feel comfortable quoting scriptures around here with all the filth talk?.
Be honest with yourself. Would Jehovah really approve of this atmosphere?.
Again... You feel at home here because this is Satan's den and you are a child of Satan. You are doing Satan's bidding Criticizing Christ brothers and all their arrangments in the midst of Jehovah's declared enemies. Satan has you hogtied and you are caught alive to do his will.
You are an apostate against Jehovah and his organization. It's about time that you come to grips with that reality.
Jehovah and his son WILL hold you accountable for all the abuse you heap on him, his son and his earthly representatives.
oh and why is it that all you little group of women on here post scripture when you speak feel, in fact they never call you out on it. nag along

Since: Mar 09

United States

#229 Jan 1, 2013
Spike is so goofy, if it was a disease, he would be highly contagious.

“New one man.”

Location hidden

#230 Jan 1, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>He really is, isn't he?

I'm sure he will say I'm tagging your post immediately even though I just saw it and you posted it 17 hours ago.

hope you had a great New Year's Eve!:-)
We did, just stayed home and had a little movie marathon.
Happy new year to you and yours.

“New one man.”

Location hidden

#231 Jan 1, 2013
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text>Talking to yourself there again, MM...

Now, at least you're learning to time them since i embarrassed you when i called you out on it.

I still know it's you, idiot!.

It's obvious.
1. You aren't smart or clever enough to embarrass me.
2. What do I care what a low life lying hypocrite like you thinks.
3. Lol and many others are laughing at "I still know its you." Since its not and you don't. But... Like you said, it gives you a hard on to think so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Today music thread 43 min _bebe girl_ 1,255
Our 2017 Convention - Do not give up - Galatian... 1 hr Jake999 167
The TRUTH or Just Roving About?? 2 hr Jake999 150
Don't Give Up! 2 hr Jake999 74
"RESURRECTION"- meaningless in Churchianity! 2 hr ihveit 230
Let's try this again, 144,000 ONLY? No jw has b... 3 hr ihveit 164
News Family of Jehovah's Witness who died after refu... 3 hr Samson 106
HOW did Jesus "raise" his body/soul? 3 hr PrufSammy 125
More from around the web