What is the worst thing an elder ever...

What is the worst thing an elder ever told you?

Posted in the Jehovah's Witness Forum

First Prev
of 17
Next Last
UNchained

Kingsport, TN

#2 Dec 25, 2012
Jehovah is using the faithful discreet slave to dispense accurate knowledge.

It took me years to figure out that he was full of sh*t.
hMMMMM

Aurora, IL

#3 Dec 25, 2012
GNomi wrote:
An elder once told me that I smelled like horse puckey and was full of it too and to not bother coming to meetings anymore because it served no purpose. I am not bitter though as these are Jehovah GOD'S glorious ones, and he chose them for a reason. What about you?
That the dresses my JW mother hand sewn for me were "too sexy" because Jehovah's Witness elders blame children for the crime of pedophilia

“Believe & Salvation is yours”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4 Dec 25, 2012
hmmmm...to get a second witness

Since: Aug 12

Charlottetown, Canada

#5 Dec 25, 2012
I asked the visiting speaker from Bethel at an assembly to give an answer to the issues of UN membership and 1914 chronology. His answer was "Where else can you go to hear teachings of everlasting life on a paradise on earth?"

I pondered his answer for weeks thinking that maybe there was some hidden meaning in his statement that would enlighten me further in my quest for truth. I didn't come up with anything and it only drove me to do even more research into the organisations past.
Aviela

Van Nuys, CA

#6 Dec 25, 2012
GNomi wrote:
An elder once told me that I smelled like horse puckey and was full of it too and to not bother coming to meetings anymore because it served no purpose. I am not bitter though as these are Jehovah GOD'S glorious ones, and he chose them for a reason. What about you?
Walk through a car wash and lather yourself up.

“Family comes First”

Since: May 11

Weston super Mare

#7 Dec 25, 2012
An elder once told me that I had walked with Satan because I let off a firework.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#8 Dec 25, 2012
I defend no one, and the elders have said some unheard of things to me, but they are just as imperfect as the rest of us and sometimes speak out of turn. I don't believe that because they are elders that they can't be held accountable.
sick of the cult

Marlinton, WV

#9 Dec 25, 2012
i remember an elder who had his own accounting business, after he spent 4 years in college by the way,telling me i was living above my means. i lived in a 70,000 dollar house, worked 40 hours a week, and he lived in a $200,000 house and worked sixty hours a week.What a parasite
UNchained

Kingsport, TN

#11 Dec 25, 2012
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text>Elders are NOT held accountable. Even LESS so. That doesn't mean that we should not make the job any more EASY for them. Or else we would be damaging ourselves.
Elders are there to BEAT the flock.
I fixed your post, Tampon.
Tao itness

United States

#12 Dec 25, 2012
When my mom divorced my non JW father and I was acting out ,I had an elder tell me to remove my pants and underwear so that he could whip me. When I told him he wasnt my father he told me 'I am tonight and have permission from youre mom since shes had enough of youre attitude and Jehovah because you are acting wickedly.'And I did what he said while I felt the most loneley and betrayed. And he beat me until I had welts on my butt and legs. I just turned 8 years old.
sick of the cult

Marlinton, WV

#13 Dec 25, 2012
Tao itness wrote:
When my mom divorced my non JW father and I was acting out ,I had an elder tell me to remove my pants and underwear so that he could whip me. When I told him he wasnt my father he told me 'I am tonight and have permission from youre mom since shes had enough of youre attitude and Jehovah because you are acting wickedly.'And I did what he said while I felt the most loneley and betrayed. And he beat me until I had welts on my butt and legs. I just turned 8 years old.
Is he still alive and if so would you like to make a return visit with some company and even the score?
Tao itness

United States

#15 Dec 25, 2012
sick of the cult wrote:
<quoted text>
Is he still alive and if so would you like to make a return visit with some company and even the score?
No,he is an old man now and very sick.His wife ended up divorcing him years ago and his ex became my moms best freind. All the kids are totally messed up. One is in and out and shes been hit on by several M.S and elders ,ut shes always DFed and made out to be a whore. The youngest is in his 40s . He never got baptised but still thinks Gods going to destroy him anytime so hes a total nut. His oldest was an elder but recently had a breakdown and his son blew his brains out at 16- I think. You know this elder is still an alcoholic and SEVERELY insecure emotionally. His liver is shot. So you know-I dont think I could hurt him any more than he is.But thanks for the backup. Their IS another elder that was even more twisted and may call him out!,But you Know what SOTC, Jesus says you reap what you sow-and so far its true! I also pray for those persecuting me or have really screwed with my life,and as hard it is to do,He tells us to do that so anger and bitterness dont eat us alive! I understand it is men who have twisted the bible to their own advantage,while convincing these ones its the truth that has messed with their minds-I refuse to let them do it anymore and will expose these apostates every chance I get.
sick of the cult

Marlinton, WV

#16 Dec 25, 2012
Tao itness wrote:
<quoted text>No,he is an old man now and very sick.His wife ended up divorcing him years ago and his ex became my moms best freind. All the kids are totally messed up. One is in and out and shes been hit on by several M.S and elders ,ut shes always DFed and made out to be a whore. The youngest is in his 40s . He never got baptised but still thinks Gods going to destroy him anytime so hes a total nut. His oldest was an elder but recently had a breakdown and his son blew his brains out at 16- I think. You know this elder is still an alcoholic and SEVERELY insecure emotionally. His liver is shot. So you know-I dont think I could hurt him any more than he is.But thanks for the backup. Their IS another elder that was even more twisted and may call him out!,But you Know what SOTC, Jesus says you reap what you sow-and so far its true! I also pray for those persecuting me or have really screwed with my life,and as hard it is to do,He tells us to do that so anger and bitterness dont eat us alive! I understand it is men who have twisted the bible to their own advantage,while convincing these ones its the truth that has messed with their minds-I refuse to let them do it anymore and will expose these apostates every chance I get.
glad you have dealt with it as a successful Christian! Merry Christmas!
UNchained

Kingsport, TN

#19 Dec 25, 2012
"What is the worst thing an elder ever told you?"

Jehovah is using the faithful discreet slave to dispense accurate knowledge.

It took me years to figure out that he was full of sh*t.
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text>I decided to read this from the first post down once again.
You call Jehovah full of sh*t????.
When your fat azz had a remission from cancer, did you think he was full of sh*t?
You fat welfare taking white piece of trash!
You are dumber than a fence post.
UNchained

Kingsport, TN

#20 Dec 25, 2012
I fixed your post, Tampon.
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text>And this poor attitude is probably part of the reason as to why Jehovah has kept you away from his organization.
I did try to be civil with you. Things were fine for a couple of weeks. I did my part.
Stupid me. I should know not to expect too much from apostates.
Jehovah has never had an organisation.

Jesus has a church.
Remnant143999

Albuquerque, NM

#21 Dec 25, 2012
The worst thing all the elders said in my cong. was the world was going to end in 1975.
jackie

Southampton, PA

#22 Dec 26, 2012
Aviela wrote:
<quoted text> Walk through a car wash and lather yourself up.
Really, Aviela?

An Elder once told you to do that?

The worse thing that an Elder had ever told me, was that they were half-truths.

So which half was true, is what I wanted to know?
Spike

Boonton, NJ

#23 Dec 26, 2012
jackie wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, Aviela?
An Elder once told you to do that?
The worse thing that an Elder had ever told me, was that they were half-truths.
So which half was true, is what I wanted to know?
jackie, one of the worst things i can think of is when you leaned down after the meeting to pick up your books and there were unruly boys runnign around the hall and one of them kneed you in the head and knocked you out coold, and when you came too and got up all dizzy and incoherent, the elders told you to not file a medicaclaim against them.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#24 Dec 26, 2012
The Worst thing an Elder ever told me was that they forgot about my mothers death due to a remodel of the Kingdom Hall.
jackie

Southampton, PA

#25 Dec 26, 2012
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>jackie, one of the worst things i can think of is when you leaned down after the meeting to pick up your books and there were unruly boys runnign around the hall and one of them kneed you in the head and knocked you out coold, and when you came too and got up all dizzy and incoherent, the elders told you to not file a medicaclaim against them.
No need to set loose your dog spike to attack me again yuni.

Try and keep him on a lease will you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Photos: Jehovah's Witnesses gather in Albany 1 min True Christian w... 3
What is the trinity? (Apr '13) 11 min wow 24,055
Trinity on the decline? 13 min The Real Karen 45
How Could God Essentially Turn an Angel Into God? 16 min The Real Karen 550
John 1:1 21 min Michaelangelo1992 177
Who Really Is the "Faithful and Discreet Slave"? 22 min Michaelangelo1992 72
Are Jehovah's witnesses a Happy People? 30 min Mikronboy 4
Jesus DENIED being God! 2 hr rsss1 190
More from around the web