I sense a form of anti semitism in JW teachings !

Posted in the Jehovah's Witness Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Since: Apr 10

Cape Town, South Africa

#1 Jan 29, 2013
When sharing Luke 21:24 with JW they will tell you Jesus was not speaking about the literal Jerusalem, some will go so far as saying God has rejected Israel therefore it cannot refer to the literal Israel the literal Jerusalem !

Any JW care to comment?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2 Jan 29, 2013
Johan Henze wrote:
When sharing Luke 21:24 with JW they will tell you Jesus was not speaking about the literal Jerusalem, some will go so far as saying God has rejected Israel therefore it cannot refer to the literal Israel the literal Jerusalem !
Any JW care to comment?
JWs are anti-EVERY religious group, Jews included. They have been prophesying the "wholesale destruction of religion" for quite some time now.

Since: Apr 10

Cape Town, South Africa

#3 Jan 29, 2013
Arkham Bravo"

JWs are anti-EVERY religious group, Jews included. They have been prophesying the "wholesale destruction of religion" for quite some time now.

>>Take a look here how some JW "experts "responded to my question re he Gentile times and Rev 11: 15 and Luke 21:24 at http://www.allexperts.com/ in the JW section !

Tell me what you think of his reply about Jerusalem!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#4 Jan 29, 2013
Whats up Johan?

Derrick had a much more scriptural answer.

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-...

We all know Daniel would throw Israel under the bus.....otherwise the entire JW doctrine crumbles.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#5 Jan 29, 2013
Johan Henze wrote:
Arkham Bravo"
>>Take a look here how some JW "experts "responded to my question re he Gentile times and Rev 11: 15 and Luke 21:24 at http://www.allexperts.com/ in the JW section !
Tell me what you think of his reply about Jerusalem!
it would be helpful if your link went directly to the post in question, or short of that, to the general vicinity of it, so that those interested could find it without having to go through the entire site.

sidgi

Location hidden

#6 Jan 29, 2013
sidgi wrote:
<quoted text>
it would be helpful if your link went directly to the post in question, or short of that, to the general vicinity of it, so that those interested could find it without having to go through the entire site.
sidgi
This was today Sid.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#7 Jan 29, 2013
Kevin 321 wrote:
<quoted text>
This was today Sid.
It seems that some people are full of themselves there, in spite of the Governing Body's lead. At one time I had a conversation with one of the so-called experts there, and he seemed somewhat reasonable. The only problem I had with him, was that when he, in the end, agreed with me, somewhat, he acknowledged it by e-mail, he never posted the info.

sidgi

Location hidden

#8 Jan 29, 2013
sidgi wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems that some people are full of themselves there, in spite of the Governing Body's lead. At one time I had a conversation with one of the so-called experts there, and he seemed somewhat reasonable. The only problem I had with him, was that when he, in the end, agreed with me, somewhat, he acknowledged it by e-mail, he never posted the info.
sidgi
Ahhhhh, you mean Daniel Selinski(aka Benyamin Grunbaum)......Boy you put it much nicer than I ever could.

But sadly, he IS in Bethel. And he has been assigned to that website.
man_711

Everett, WA

#9 Jan 29, 2013
Arkham Bravo wrote:
<quoted text>
What if they are right and this does happen?

Location hidden

#10 Jan 29, 2013
man_711 wrote:
<quoted text>What if they are right and this does happen?
The bible disagrees.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#11 Jan 29, 2013
man_711 wrote:
<quoted text>What if they are right and this does happen?
Well if the ALL go, I'm fine with that too! Mankind is better off without them. However, no one religion stands above the rest. The harvest will reap people of all backgrounds.
man_711

Everett, WA

#12 Jan 29, 2013
Kevin 321 wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible disagrees.
Right? What is the harlot in Revelation?

Location hidden

#13 Jan 29, 2013
man_711 wrote:
<quoted text>Right? What is the harlot in Revelation?
Let me make sure I understand you correctly.

You read Revelation chapter 17, and came to the conclusion that "The Harlot" is every other religion outside of the JWs, and that they will all be destroyed, that is.........except the JWs?
man_711

Seattle, WA

#14 Jan 29, 2013
Kevin 321 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me make sure I understand you correctly.
You read Revelation chapter 17, and came to the conclusion that "The Harlot" is every other religion outside of the JWs, and that they will all be destroyed, that is.........except the JWs?
I asked YOU point blank what is the harlot? Is that unclear?
TPMP

New York, NY

#16 Jan 29, 2013
Johan Henze wrote:
Any JW care to comment?
Jesus plainly said that the Kingdom of God would be given to a nation bearing its fruits(Matthew 21:43)

Fleshly Israel had a superb opportunity to be the earthly hosts of the eventual Messiah's introduction to the rest of the nations.

The lost that opportunity with their disobedience.

The final straw was that they both rejected and killed Jesus.
TPMP

New York, NY

#17 Jan 29, 2013
Correction: Messiah's eventual introduction to the rest of the nations.
Pat

Rockford, IL

#18 Jan 29, 2013
NO ONE KILLED JESUS
John 10:1118

I am the good shepherd; the good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep. He who is a hireling, and not a shepherd, who is not the owner of the sheep, beholds the wolf coming, and leaves the sheep, and flees, and the wolf snatches them, and scatters them. He flees because he is a hireling, and is not concerned about the sheep. I am the good shepherd; and I know my own, and my own know me, even as the Father knows me and I know the Father; and I lay down my life for the sheep. And I have other sheep, which are not of this fold; I must bring them also, and they shall hear my voice; and they shall become one flock with one shepherd. For this reason the Father loves me, because I lay down my life that I may take it again. No one has taken it away from me, but I lay it down on my own initiative. I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take it up again. This commandment I received from my Father.
JESUS died because he came to die had he not wanted to die it would have been impossible to kill him , he said
I lay down my life that I may take it again. No one has taken it away from me, but I lay it down on my own initiative.
No one could take Jesus' life. He gave it willingly to save us and purchase us from death.

Since: Mar 09

United States

#19 Jan 30, 2013
It has nothing to do with anti-anything. Jesus did reject the Jewish nation, because they refused to recognize him as the True GOD's Son. Does not mean Jews cannot come to, and follow him. Anyone can as long as they accept him for who he is, and follow him as he says how to do so.
little lamb

Australia

#20 Jan 30, 2013
Johan Henze wrote:
Any JW care to comment?
Actually Jesus looked over Jerusalem and wept.

He said he wanted to gather them together like a mother hen does her chicks and place them under his wing..

But he said now jerusalem would be surrounded and her children dashed to pieces, because she did not discern the day of her inspection.

But Jesus does not say its forever.

He says Jerusalem will be trampled on until the time of the nations has ended...

So for over two thousand years it has been the time of the Gentiles....church age.

And scripture states " when the full number of the Gentiles have come in , God turns his attention back to JACOB [fleshly Israel] and "the deliverer will come out of Zion, and turn back ungodly practices from Jacob..and this will be the covenant with them when I forgive them their sins..."

So Gods word tells us not to become discreet in our own eyes, because at the moment they are our enemies, but they are beloved of God because of their forefathers.

Location hidden

#21 Jan 30, 2013
Romans 11 is sooooooo simple.

Take the time to read it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is Armageddon.. an actual future event? 8 min Dogen 363
Why Are JW's So Unhappy? 9 min Dogen 144
Jehovah's Witnesses are the most loving people ... 11 min pcloadletter 169
Why we JWs are so HAPPY! 11 min the Mad JW 27
WHAT is the name of the 'Holy-Ghost-God'? 13 min happy to be here 216
Does "One" REALLY mean THREE? Seriously! 19 min ihveit 541
Gareth claims to have read the Bible 6 times wi... 29 min ihveit 41
Christian Trucker and OSAS Doctrine 48 min little lamb 447
More from around the web