Is "Trinity Jesus" actually the Devil??

Since: Jul 11

Portadown

#187 Sep 25, 2012
Snorkler wrote:
<quoted text>
How did i Critisize any Bible ?
Question which you ignored.Quote.
Do you think Almighty God who the Bible tells us in. 2 Peter 3:8-10
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
planned the universe and every thing in it,left the human race without the truth of the Gospel for hundreds of years until the watch towers unqualified translators arrived to give us the true Bible?
Are you that afraid of the cult Snorkler, rather than God?

Then you post.
What I am saying is that The KJV Bible was written by Triniterians for Triniterians ....do you deny this ?

Then in the next post you ask!
Who were the Translaters of the KJV ?

Tell us who they were Snorkler,and any ungodly traits they had?

Since: Jul 11

Portadown

#188 Sep 25, 2012
Snorkler wrote:
<quoted text>How many People Translated the NWT .....and were all the Translaters JW ?
Who Translated the KJV ?
How many of the translators of the nwt. could actually translate?

Since: Jul 11

Portadown

#189 Sep 25, 2012
Snorkler wrote:
<quoted text>How many People Translated the NWT .....and were all the Translaters JW ?
Who Translated the KJV ?
Again I ask,would you like to discuss the inconsistent translations of these men?

Again I ask. Show us the verse of Holy Scripture that say Jesus was raised only as a spirit being as taught by the watch tower?
dee lightful

Piedmont, SC

#190 Sep 25, 2012
Woops wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, what your saying does not make a lick of sense, Your saying Triniterians wrote the bible for Triniterians, but there is no trinity in the bible?
So they wrote about something that doesnt exist, What did they write? Nothing? How then did they write it for triniterians? If theres nothing that they wrote?
Something for nothing, or nothing for something, FOR Nothing?
yes, no sense! Care to try again?
That is just one example of the confusion taught by the WTS. He makes no sense because he never gives it a thought, he just robotically repeats the lies he is told by the WTS/GB. No thinking allowed until someone like you comes along and he has no answer for you so he'll ignore it or twist it or run away for a while.
Snorkler

Sudan

#191 Oct 8, 2012
dee lightful wrote:
<quoted text>Did you ever stop to think that the Trinity is what they found in scriptures and that is why they are Trinitarians, if in fact they are Trinitarians?
Can you deny that the WTS stopped using the KJV because with their flip flops they were staring to contradict the scriptures?
Can you deny that the NWT needed to change words and add to the bible in order to uphold their doctrines instead of having doctrine that upheld the scriptures?
Can you deny that the KJV had some 70-80 highly educated scholars of the ancient Hebrew and Greek languages and NWT had not one scholar with the ability to translate from one of those ancient languages to another?
Do you deny that they simply took the KJV and others, and simply picked and chose what they thought would uphold their doctrine and when it didn't they added and took away words that would prove them a false religion if left as written?
Do you deny that not one other religion will touch the NWT because the scriptures have been twisted and inaccurate in order to fit the WTS/JW alone whereas the KJV is honored and used as the bible of choice by many if not most?
We all know you a Brainwashed Zombie ,why not show us the Triune god using the KJV ,the 70 or 80 who translated the KJV bible were Triniterians who were themselves trained by Triniterians as are you .
I deny all you have said .
Do you deny that you speak like a Parrot ?
Snorkler

Sudan

#192 Oct 8, 2012
Woops wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, what your saying does not make a lick of sense, Your saying Triniterians wrote the bible for Triniterians, but there is no trinity in the bible?
So they wrote about something that doesnt exist, What did they write? Nothing? How then did they write it for triniterians? If theres nothing that they wrote?
Something for nothing, or nothing for something, FOR Nothing?
yes, no sense! Care to try again?
Lets see how sensible you are ......do you agree that those who were involved in the KJV bible Translation were not Triniterians ?

And where do you see the Trinity in the KJV ?
Snorkler

Sudan

#193 Oct 8, 2012
rachel123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Question which you ignored.Quote.
Do you think Almighty God who the Bible tells us in. 2 Peter 3:8-10
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
planned the universe and every thing in it,left the human race without the truth of the Gospel for hundreds of years until the watch towers unqualified translators arrived to give us the true Bible?
Are you that afraid of the cult Snorkler, rather than God?
Then you post.
What I am saying is that The KJV Bible was written by Triniterians for Triniterians ....do you deny this ?
Then in the next post you ask!
Who were the Translaters of the KJV ?
Tell us who they were Snorkler,and any ungodly traits they had?
First ...how did i critisize any Bible ?

My question stands.......you are the one who is too afraid to answer .
Snorkler

Sudan

#194 Oct 8, 2012
Snorkler wrote:
<quoted text>Lets see how sensible you are ......do you agree that those who were involved in the KJV bible Translation were not Triniterians ?
And where do you see the Trinity in the KJV ?
...correction....."WERE " Triniterians ?
Snorkler

Sudan

#195 Oct 8, 2012
rachel123 wrote:
<quoted text>
How many of the translators of the nwt. could actually translate?
We just dont know , do we....now tell us ...what in the NWT is translated incorrectly ?
Snorkler

Sudan

#196 Oct 8, 2012
rachel123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again I ask,would you like to discuss the inconsistent translations of these men?
Again I ask. Show us the verse of Holy Scripture that say Jesus was raised only as a spirit being as taught by the watch tower?
You need to make a dicission ,do you want to discuss scripture {Bible} ot the WT ?

Once you make up your mind then we can move on .
dee lightful

Piedmont, SC

#197 Oct 8, 2012
Snorkler wrote:
<quoted text> We all know you a Brainwashed Zombie ,why not show us the Triune god using the KJV ,the 70 or 80 who translated the KJV bible were Triniterians who were themselves trained by Triniterians as are you .
I deny all you have said .
Do you deny that you speak like a Parrot ?
The translators of the KJV were trinitarians because that is what the bible teaches and even the WTS has admitted that when they said,
.
"From time to time, there have arisen from among the ranks of Jehovah's people those, who, like the original Satan, have adopted an independent, faultfinding attitude...They say that it is sufficient to read the Bible exclusively, either alone or in small groups at home. But, strangely, through such ï'Bible reading,' they have reverted right back to the apostate doctrines that commentaries by Christendom's clergy were teaching 100 years ago..." (Watchtower, Aug. 15, 1981).
What are the apostate doctrines of 100 years ago? Why, the Trinity of course.
.
DUHHHH
.
Words like zombie and parrot are JW's who must believe what flip flopping men tell them or they have lost their everlasting life. True Christians have been given the freedom, by God himself, to believe what they read in scriptures for themselves and therefore is able to see the lies that comes from the mouths of false prophets/WTS/GB.
Woops

Grand Junction, CO

#198 Oct 8, 2012
Snorkler wrote:
<quoted text>Lets see how sensible you are ......do you agree that those who were involved in the KJV bible Translation were not Triniterians ?
And where do you see the Trinity in the KJV ?
No.

everywhere! God is One!

You make no sense!

Since: Feb 11

Tucson, AZ

#199 Oct 8, 2012
rachel123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you find that verse of Holy Scripture yet Point,to show Jesus was resurrected only as a spirit being as taught by the watch tower cult?
While Jesus himself said in
Luke 24v39.
Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.
Have you ever considered the possibility that you are in error?

Flash and bones don't live in heaven;

All the pleistocene animals will be restored as flesh and bone, such as Panthera atrox; Eze47:9lives

That happens on earth, by spirit beings who know all these creatures;

The world must FIRST revert back to the Noachian ecological state, THEN it can be worked back to the Edenic region globally, then to the Garden of God which He himself will again "re-create" through Christ;

Christ has to be a God to do such feats; Isa9:6;

Flesh and blood is NOT "Mighty God"; But he can use such things as he pleases; He can "animate" a "cave lion" if he wants to;

The Garden of Eden is the objective; for humans; And human have to live WITH animals and creation to live forever, NOT against them;

Eden 2.0 is coming, and it CANNOT be stopped;

Since: Feb 11

Tucson, AZ

#200 Oct 8, 2012
rachel123 wrote:
<quoted text>
What syndrome have you got Point?I cannot remember what is yet to be revealed!
I have been asking over and over,and have gotten replies,but not ONE answer.
Neither have I receded into the woodwork liar,but YOU have,and ive tracked you down on other threads,where you have been berating others who have posted the unadulterated word of God.
Reveal this one verse of Holy Scripture that says Jesus was resurrected only as a spirit being as taught by the watch tower cult and posted by you.Remember as you rightly said,if its not of God,then it must be of Satan.
Luke 24.
39. Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit has not flesh and bones, as you see me have.
Where is it Point? For 8 Months now iv'e been asking !
Look;

I feel you are not being serious, because it is common sense that angels can take on many forms;

I advise you to trust the biblical record on things, BUT also study the Pleistocene era of animals that existed WITH humans that are misdated to 10,000 years ago;

It was actually all in the 4000-6000 year range that humans interacted with these critters:

Coelodonta antiquitatis, megatherium, Elasmotherium, Panthera atrox, etc, etc, etc

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pleistocene_mega...

Now all that stuff predates human beings, but it does not predate angels; Why in heaven, would Christ take on a human form? It is a new model, it cannot do directly the creative actions that God has empowered Christ to do, and that Christ empowers others to maintain and work with;

Angels know about all these animals, and all the things that have existed on this planet, because they have BIG and powerful brains and minds;

Humans do not have or need the capacity of mental power that even the weakest angel has;

Christ as a God must, MUST be able to think in multiple-mentalities; So does God, how do you think God hears 1000s of prayers AT THE SAME TIME?

How is is Christ can talk to many angels, AT THE SAME TIME?

Because he is godlike in design, the Mighty God, the ONLY made God that Yahweh recognizes as God, but not Almighty God obviously there can be only ONE Almighty, all existent God, who can listen to all the angels, who can listen to a track multiple awarenesses;

A human "flesh and blood" being is too limited, and not designed to act in this level of power; Man can achieve a multi-awareness someday, but not at an angelic level, which would be like a cosmic "circuitboard" with 1 million human brains wired into it;

And that wouldn't be enough to carry on th things angels do every angel "day" of the angel "week";

Christ "manages" these guys, you think a limited human man can "manage" whole myriads of angels?

Sometimes we need to use a little common sense to get around uncommon senseless beliefs do we not?

Christ is a "life giving spirit";

(1 Corinthians 15:45) 45 It is even so written:“The first man Adam BECAME a living soul.” The last Adam became a life-giving spirit.

BECAME as in: it's a DONE DEAL;

You think a man can energize Panthera atrox once again worldwide in perfection? You think a man, one on one, can over power the American lion? Christ can, with the spirit of peace, and he will make all animals back to peace by that SPIRIT; Isa11; Eze47:9

That requires a God, not a man;

Since: Feb 11

Tucson, AZ

#201 Oct 8, 2012
1/2
PaulWroteToMe wrote:
Point~

Thanks for your response.

Corinthian
Your welcome;

Man, humankind, men and women will learn first hand the differences between angelic beings and human beings; There is a difference of "dimension" and the power required to go between them is not currently in human design, and that is why humans have a mind, that can visit other "dimensions"; VISIT, not live there;

Same with angels, they visit everyday, the holy angels I am talking about, but unlike the demons they do not "shack up" with womankind; (Gen6)

(Jude 6). . .And the angels that did not keep their original position but forsook their own proper dwelling place he has reserved with eternal bonds under dense darkness for the judgment of the great day.

The point is there is a relationship between the two worlds so strong and so related in appreciation of beauty (and other things), that womankind shook up the angelic world;

Though a perversion in it's own right, angels of God took on the forms of non-adamic men, though human in appearance and human in design, but NOT of this world, NOT of Adam's genetic lineage, and they started "falling in love"; That is where that term came from it appears, when the angels of Genesis 6 started to continue Satan's fascination with Eve, the woman, and started to raise families with her daughters in the material world of hybrids and no doubt other "super humans" they considered to be "kids", little "goats" of their families; (Gen3:15)

So humans have to see that angels of the demon fall, are trying to steal their women, and this was because they became addicted to being flesh and blood and enjoying pleasures that God has willed for men and women, NOT angels!

Jesus Christ is called last Adam, because he is a bodily perfect link back to God, out of the curse of Adam;

Why?

Because Adam and Eve's offspring cannot continue on planet earth, but humans in "God's image" of Christ the perfect man, can stay forever, by obedience;

Disobedience is why Adam/Eve is extinct; God could have annihilated them both, and mankind would be no more, way back then, BUT He did not, because He has willed that men should come into existence, to an appointed number of men and women, boys and girls, and they have to die in time - not all physically though; Rev7:9-17 "their robes" are "their lives" continued with no death by "lamb" blood;

BUT, Christ as last Adam, will recover these humans into his own human perfection; Christ's "body" (Heb8-10) is NOT a sin offering, the blood, Christ's lifeblood, is the sin atonement medium;

The "body" is the "gift" (Heb8-10) of human perfection for humans, Christ SACRIFICED that; Sacrifice means he gave it up, FOREVER; Yet, his Last-Adamic "lineage", DNA, WILL become the Eternal father, replacing Adam 100%, in all humans who attain that perfection; Human, bodily and spiritual perfection;

Christ's "lamb" aspect, is NOT a sin offering; The passover lamb NEVER was a sin offering, it is a medium of DELIVERANCE TO GOD INTO COVENANT; Deliverance to perfection; Christ's blood cannot produce perfection, it can cover sin so that perfection, over time, can be achieved perfectly, BUT a perfect body, why that lamb, "takes the sin olf the world AWAY", he does not just "cover" it, he will remove it by perfection, not just atonement; The atonement blood can get the human their, BUT the bodily perfection finsishes the job to sinlessness, no need of blood atonement any longer, a child of God 100% as a human being; Rev22:1-3 is Gen1:26-28 in Last Adam;

That covenant is the "marriage of the lamb", the Bride of Christ, though not cited this way in the bible, is Last Eve, Eternal Mother, just as Christ is the groom, husband, Eternal Father, and he "fathers" no one in heaven, he recovers ALL mankind, and ALL life lost since the Edenic sin; Eze47:9; Matt 19:28

Since: Feb 11

Tucson, AZ

#202 Oct 8, 2012
2/2

That requires a God power, to manifest and guide human perfection, so that earthlings can be born through the baptism as symbolized in the Armageddon deliverance, into Last Adamic perfection, by a vow and a covenant that has yet to come into existence after Aramgeddon and in the 1000 year reign which is over planet earth, NOT a rulership over heaven, but from it's power capital of Heavenly Jerusalem; Rev5:10;

In that way humans can resolve the theft of sovereignty (from God) that Satan wields by sin and allegiance of Adam and Eve;

In that theft, Satan became a flesh addict and a lustful being for women, and he still is, and for other human sins that he originated the nature of in mankind, to serve him and the demons who want earth's women for procreative projects; (Gen6)

And that was barred by God, for good reasons;

===

Christ cannot combat Satan to destruction as a mere man, man is easily overpowered by the Devil (or any angel), because man is flesh, and I mean in a theoretical power struggle, not moral struggle, because men conquer Satan everyday by faith;

The distinction will become clearer, after the coming take-over by Christ, so men can interact with angels; Some to be saved by their power with Christ and the Kingdom, some of course to be answered to their faces regarding words they have spoken against regrading Christ's angels;

Believe it, angels can speak for themselves;

But the point is, after you see an angel or 10 1000s of times, it will not be so amazing as the first time you meet one; Make the meeting one of peace; Heb13:1;

These are some reasons, but not all of them, why Christ can use human forms, but is not a human any longer; He "sacrificed" that human to the fullest sense of that word's fullest meaning -

s a c r i f i c e

1. a. The act of offering something to a deity in propitiation or homage, especially the ritual slaughter of an animal or a person.

No one takes a "sacrifice" back, or it isn't a sacrifice is it?
dee lightful

Piedmont, SC

#203 Oct 9, 2012
20571point428571 wrote:
2/2
That requires a God power, to manifest and guide human perfection, so that earthlings can be born through the baptism as symbolized in the Armageddon deliverance, into Last Adamic perfection, by a vow and a covenant that has yet to come into existence after Aramgeddon and in the 1000 year reign which is over planet earth, NOT a rulership over heaven, but from it's power capital of Heavenly Jerusalem; Rev5:10;
In that way humans can resolve the theft of sovereignty (from God) that Satan wields by sin and allegiance of Adam and Eve;
In that theft, Satan became a flesh addict and a lustful being for women, and he still is, and for other human sins that he originated the nature of in mankind, to serve him and the demons who want earth's women for procreative projects; (Gen6)
And that was barred by God, for good reasons;
===
Christ cannot combat Satan to destruction as a mere man, man is easily overpowered by the Devil (or any angel), because man is flesh, and I mean in a theoretical power struggle, not moral struggle, because men conquer Satan everyday by faith;
The distinction will become clearer, after the coming take-over by Christ, so men can interact with angels; Some to be saved by their power with Christ and the Kingdom, some of course to be answered to their faces regarding words they have spoken against regrading Christ's angels;
Believe it, angels can speak for themselves;
But the point is, after you see an angel or 10 1000s of times, it will not be so amazing as the first time you meet one; Make the meeting one of peace; Heb13:1;
These are some reasons, but not all of them, why Christ can use human forms, but is not a human any longer; He "sacrificed" that human to the fullest sense of that word's fullest meaning -
s a c r i f i c e
1. a. The act of offering something to a deity in propitiation or homage, especially the ritual slaughter of an animal or a person.
No one takes a "sacrifice" back, or it isn't a sacrifice is it?
John 10:17 & 18. It says "Therefore My Father loves Me, because I lay down My life that I may take it again. No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down of Myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This command I have received from My Father." What is the "it" that Jesus lays down and takes up again? His body!
.
1 Corinthians 15:13-14 NIV
13 If there is no resurrection of the dead, then not even Christ has been raised. 14 And if Christ has not been raised,(A) our preaching is useless and so is your faith.
.
Point how can you call yourself a Christian when you call Jesus a liar for he said he was raised with a body of flesh and bones and specifically said he was not a spirit? Your faith in the WTS is in vain as scriptures tell you and all your many words are Satan trying to convince you of a lie.

Since: Jul 11

Portadown

#205 Oct 10, 2012
Snorkler wrote:
<quoted text>We just dont know , do we....now tell us ...what in the NWT is translated incorrectly ?
Lets start with something simple,and what the cult has admitted to,but refuses to change.

While inclining to view the pronunciation "Yah.weh" as the more correct way, we have retained the form "Jehovah" because of people's familiarity with it since the 14th century.(3)

Even though God says.
Galatians 1.
10.For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.

Hebrews 10.
26.For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

In answer to your question Quote,How many People Translated the NWT
I tried to spare you the wrath of the cult by ignoring your naive question,but as you blindly insist here is the sad truth.

"NONE" because not one of them knew Greek and Hebrew.

The watch tower themselves don't even claim they could.

Quote."a translation committee of experienced anointed Christians was organized to produce the New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures in English." (Watchtower, October 15, 1997, How the Bible Came to Us, p 11-12)
Mr. Franz was asked to explain how "translations and interpretations of the Bible were made." Franz replied that they "passed to the Holy Spirit who, invisible, communicates with Jehovah's Witnesses - and the publicity department." (Franz is the head of the Publicity Department).

Now! would you like to discuss the inconsistent "translations" of the nwt?

Since: Jul 11

Portadown

#206 Oct 10, 2012
Snorkler wrote:
<quoted text>You need to make a dicission ,do you want to discuss scripture {Bible} ot the WT ?
Once you make up your mind then we can move on .
Are they not connected ?

Since: Jul 11

Portadown

#207 Oct 10, 2012
20571point428571 wrote:
<quoted text>
Look;
I feel you are not being serious, because it is common sense that angels can take on many forms;
I advise you to trust the biblical record on things, BUT also study the Pleistocene era of animals that existed WITH humans that are misdated to 10,000 years ago;
It was actually all in the 4000-6000 year range that humans interacted with these critters:
Coelodonta antiquitatis, megatherium, Elasmotherium, Panthera atrox, etc, etc, etc
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pleistocene_mega...
Now all that stuff predates human beings, but it does not predate angels; Why in heaven, would Christ take on a human form? It is a new model, it cannot do directly the creative actions that God has empowered Christ to do, and that Christ empowers others to maintain and work with;
Angels know about all these animals, and all the things that have existed on this planet, because they have BIG and powerful brains and minds;
Humans do not have or need the capacity of mental power that even the weakest angel has;
Christ as a God must, MUST be able to think in multiple-mentalities; So does God, how do you think God hears 1000s of prayers AT THE SAME TIME?
How is is Christ can talk to many angels, AT THE SAME TIME?
Because he is godlike in design, the Mighty God, the ONLY made God that Yahweh recognizes as God, but not Almighty God obviously there can be only ONE Almighty, all existent God, who can listen to all the angels, who can listen to a track multiple awarenesses;
A human "flesh and blood" being is too limited, and not designed to act in this level of power; Man can achieve a multi-awareness someday, but not at an angelic level, which would be like a cosmic "circuitboard" with 1 million human brains wired into it;
And that wouldn't be enough to carry on th things angels do every angel "day" of the angel "week";
Christ "manages" these guys, you think a limited human man can "manage" whole myriads of angels?
Sometimes we need to use a little common sense to get around uncommon senseless beliefs do we not?
Christ is a "life giving spirit";
(1 Corinthians 15:45) 45 It is even so written:“The first man Adam BECAME a living soul.” The last Adam became a life-giving spirit.
BECAME as in: it's a DONE DEAL;
You think a man can energize Panthera atrox once again worldwide in perfection? You think a man, one on one, can over power the American lion? Christ can, with the spirit of peace, and he will make all animals back to peace by that SPIRIT; Isa11; Eze47:9
That requires a God, not a man;
I never asked you about an angel.
Your claim never mentioned an angel Point.
You posted that Jesus was resurrected only as a spirit being.
I ask you again Point.

Reveal this one verse of Holy Scripture that says Jesus was resurrected only as a spirit being as taught by the watch tower cult and posted by you.Remember as you rightly said,if its not of God,then it must be of Satan.
Luke 24.
39. Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit has not flesh and bones, as you see me have.
Where is it Point?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wicked jw circuit overseers visit (May '09) 28 min red blood relative 70
Why Do Animals Grow Old and Die? 2 hr Tony Price 77 1,110
What NAME does the NT magnify? 2 hr ihveit 409
CHURCHianity: Jesus Pretended to Die for you! (Aug '16) 2 hr ihveit 1,201
Are the Jehovah's Witnesses a Prophet? 2 hr ihveit 274
Weeping and gnashing of teeth. 2 hr ihveit 342
The Holy Spirt - Force or Person? (Jun '17) 2 hr ihveit 1,143
A Trinity Discussion for Bobby 5 hr rsss1 1,088
More from around the web