Is "Trinity Jesus" actually the Devil??

Is "Trinity Jesus" actually the Devil??

Posted in the Jehovah's Witness Forum

First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Since: Feb 11

Tucson, AZ

#1 May 7, 2012
"Trinity Jesus" Dubious Fruitage in it's Believers?

1/2

===
"CSI: Babylon the Great"; Christendom Part 2 - How the Church BTG Sub-Racket Works (The Self-Will Delusions of "Trinity Jesus")
===

What The Real Jesus Christ IS and Taught:
Jesus Christ taught love, mercy and self sacrifice as the goal for human beings to attain LIFE, as a model example human being. By doing this perfectly Jesus Christ was sanctifying God's name, and glorifying Jehovah's sovereignty by obeying the greatest 'love commandments' of God while on earth.

This is the basis of God's "will done on earth, as in heaven"; Matt6:10. Jesus Christ was a human representative of God, to teach human beings the truth. These faithful humans will be on earth to enjoy that will being done; Matt6:10; Rev21:1-5;

Revelation 21:1-5; 22:1-3 fulfills God's will and purpose for earth and humans in Genesis 1:27-28. That is why Jesus Christ is first the perfect human exemplar of perfect worship and integrity to God; (Matt26:42)

Jesus Christ's absolute moral integrity to God first, and God's will first, was what the whole teaching in Jesus Christ is all about in love of Jehovah Almighty God, and loving your neighbor/brother and enemy as yourself. By this human perfection, the real Jesus Christ became also a perfect human atonement sacrifice for all mankind; 1John2:2; 1Tim2:5; John3:16.

(1 Peter 2:21-24) In fact, to this course you were called, because even Christ suffered for you, leaving you a model for you to follow his steps closely. 22 He committed no sin, nor was deception found in his mouth. 23 When he was being reviled, he did not go reviling in return. When he was suffering, he did not go threatening, but kept on committing himself to the one who judges righteously. 24 He himself bore our sins in his own body upon the stake, in order that we might be done with sins and live to righteousness.

===

Danger: "Trinity Jesus" Worships Himself

The "Jesus" of the Trinity is a diametrically opposed logic in that Babylonian Greek/Roman metaphysic which produced this anti-christian error and lie well after the first century Christians who NEVER believed in any such lies; (See [1]) What this does psychologically, is create in the mind of believers of this lie a "Jesus" who worships himself, does his own will, and is equal to God Almighty the Father. This also is dangerously blaspheming the holy spirit, therefore a demonic criminal as a human being is pictured in "Trinity Jesus". Obviously this cannot be a good influence on a human being, nor can it ever be rewarded with life from God, but it will suffer divine termination in time along with all who worship this philosophical human idol as "god"; (2Thess2:6-12; 1Tim4:1-2)

1. Trinity Worship Breaks the First Commandment:

Obviously this Trinity Jesus is NOT this Jesus Christ:

(Luke 4:5-8) So he brought him up and showed him all the kingdoms of the inhabited earth in an instant of time; 6 and the Devil said to him:“I will give you all this authority and the glory of them, because it has been delivered to me, and to whomever I wish I give it. 7 You, therefore, if you do an act of worship before me, it will all be yours.” 8 In reply Jesus said to him:“It is written,‘It is JEHOVAH YOUR GOD YOU MUST WORSHIP, and it is to HIM ALONE you must render sacred service.’”

Effect: Plain and simple, Jesus Christ does NOT worship the Trinity, but he worships Jehovah God Almighty. Jesus Christ does not worship himself as the Trinity implies he does, and Jesus Christ does not grasp equality with God as Satan does; (Phil2:5-11), so the "Trinity Jesus" is Satan in reality.

Since: Feb 11

Tucson, AZ

#2 May 7, 2012
2/2

2. Trinity Worshipers Worship Themselves:

Since everyone tries to emulate what they consider to be the Supreme Being to be like, as Jesus Christ did, anyone who accepts the Trinity basic implications will also be a self-worshipper, as the Trinity Jesus is a self-willed, self-worshipper who considers himself God's equal, so to will those who follow the Trinity error.

Effect:

A. Of course this is the diametrically OPPOSITE kind of person that God approves of and that Jesus Christ was as a human being, as Jesus Christ's own life gave testimony to who he worships and gives sacred service and sacrifice to: Jehovah Almighty God.

B. In effect the Trinity usurps God's sovereignty just as Adam did in Eden, also grasping divine power and equality with God, along with Satan. The Trinity therefore creates "human beings" who are self-condemned by their disobedience to obvious divine sovereign laws of love, just as Adam and Satan were condemned by Jehovah for this very same attitude and behavior.

C. The actual spirit entity embodied in the Trinity "faith" is Satan the Devil, the self-willed, self-worshipping blasphemer who also wants church goers to continue following this course with him, as he leads them as "Jesus Christ" in anti-christ form hidden in the Trinity, the clergy system that promotes it and the churches that are the altar of this blasphemous error.

3. Trinity Error Prophetic of Global Apostasy

The Trinity is prophetic of the anti-christ activities on earth to create a global apostasy prior to the great tribulation/Armageddon judgment.(Matt 13:25; 13:38-39; 2 Jo 7; 1 Tim 4:1; 2 Tim 4:3;2 Pet 2:1; 2 Thess 2:3-4;Jude 10-13)

(1 John 2:18) Young children, it is the last hour, and, just as you have heard that antichrist is coming, even now there have come to be many antichrists; from which fact we gain the knowledge that it is the last hour.

===
The Truth:

[1]
How Is the Trinity Explained?
http://www.watchtower.org/e/ti/article_02.htm

How Did the Trinity Doctrine Develop?
http://www.watchtower.org/e/ti/article_04.htm

Is It Clearly a Bible Teaching?
http://www.watchtower.org/e/ti/article_03.htm

==
WHO IS “the Only True God”?
http://www.watchtower.org/e/20050422/article_...
==
Is This What God Purposed?
http://www.watchtower.org/e/bh/article_00.htm

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#3 May 8, 2012
Do you work for the Watchtower in Brooklyn?
Lannymac

New Iberia, LA

#4 May 8, 2012
20571point428571 wrote:
"Trinity Jesus")......... so the "Trinity Jesus" is Satan in reality.
Yeah right, that long rambling babble coming from a cultist who was fool enough to join a johnny-come-lately religious organization which readily admits that without their comic books telling him otherwise he also would discover and believe what the bible clearly reveals...THE TRIUNITY OF GOD!

"From time to time, there have arisen from among the ranks of Jehovah's people those who, like the original Satan, have adopted an independent, faultfinding attitude...They say that it is sufficient to read the Bible exclusively, either alone or in small groups at home. But, strangely, through such 'Bible reading,' they have reverted right back to the apostate doctrines that commentaries by Christendom's clergy were teaching 100 years ago..."

Who but a child of satan would be fool enough to join a so-called religious organization that says God's word is insufficient!

No little lost cultist, it's you who have been duped into worshipping satan, by bowing before his wicked creations...the WTS, their jehovah god, and their created creator christ.

Drop the comic book theology before you have to stand before God!

Since: Feb 11

Tucson, AZ

#5 May 11, 2012
Lannymac wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right, that long rambling babble coming from a cultist who was fool enough to join a johnny-come-lately religious organization which readily admits that without their comic books telling him otherwise he also would discover and believe what the bible clearly reveals...THE TRIUNITY OF GOD!
"From time to time, there have arisen from among the ranks of Jehovah's people those who, like the original Satan, have adopted an independent, faultfinding attitude...They say that it is sufficient to read the Bible exclusively..."

Who but a child of satan would be fool enough to join a so-called religious organization that says God's word is insufficient!

No little lost cultist, it's you who have been duped into worshipping satan, by bowing before his wicked creations...the WTS, their jehovah god, and their created creator christ.

Drop the comic book theology before you have to stand before God!
God's Word is the written form of Jesus Christ himself, for the purpose of teaching, and in some, installing the "mind of Christ" in sufficient understanding; (1John5:20) that the holy spirit of the truth can operate in God's sons on earth, called into joint-heirship with Christ.

You counterfeits, with all due respect, do not understand these things because you are:

1. Not heirs in reality;

2. Appointed to the apostasy to glorify God when these instituional viral centers are exterminated in the great tribulation, and the elite demon seed in this organizations, the "cream of the crop" of the clergy systems, and related top rulerships of ALL false-religions are then taken out by angelic sortie, wherever Satan may attempt to hole up his brood; (2Thess2:8; Amos 9 at 2Thess 1:6-10 Divine war strike of planet earth's unrepentant sinners)

(2 Thessalonians 2:11-12) So that is why God lets an operation of error go to them (such as "Lannymac" for example), that they may get to believing the lie, 12 in order that they all may be judged because they did not believe the truth but took pleasure in unrighteousness.

That is why you have the bible, but it has been twisted by your minion puppet-masters who pull your strings into the darkness OUTSIDE the actual Kingdom and light of Jehovah's people.

You inner attitude, fertilized by a "delusion of grandeur" to "so what thou wilt" and "to be like God" at the same time; (Gen3:5) is what is threatened and offended by Jehovah's truth to your face repeatedly, because the truth is coming to ask you to repent, or to exterminate you, and that does not sit well with Satan's stalwart blinded and stubborn goat seed, plain and simple. But plain and simple, it is what it is. Repent or prepare yourself for the end of you and your seed with FULL FAIR WARNINGS FOR 100 YEARS PLUS.

(1 John 4:6) He that gains the knowledge of God listens to us (Jehovah's witnesses); he that does not originate with God does not listen to us. This is how we take note of the inspired expression of truth and the inspired expression of error.

So your "bible" you have injected with viral philosophical spiritual error botox of things not even in the bible, like demon "holy days", Ishtar Easters, Yule Devil Xmas nights, war and flag worship, racism and classism, commercial materialism, trinity worship, immortal soul, hell-fire as human philosophical idols, and you are being called on the rubbish you USED to be able to fool people with during the "dark ages" of your institutional blasphemy system called "church", also a blatant counterfeit.

Your "devotion to God" is NOT exclusive, hence the bible calls your institutional house part of the BTG global brothel of Caesar serving false-religious harlots.

I mean come on, you are defrocked and exposed, either repent, or eat drink and be merry. FACE THE TRUTH willingly, because you are going to eventually truly face it anyways.

Since: Feb 11

Tucson, AZ

#6 May 11, 2012
Kevin 321 wrote:
Do you work for the Watchtower in Brooklyn?
No, this is my personal ministry, but I do support my brothers there and worldwide, past, present and future, so we work for God's Kingdom as proclaimers of various details of the True Super-Power that is coming for the whole planetary system.

The "Watchtower" is the official ministry of Christ's brothers in compact of "New Covenant" heirship, and "Kingdom Covenant" individually and as a whole, with Jesus Christ - sort of like Celestial Knights of Christ's True Roundtable of the 144000.

But while here of course, the path of the Master Christ is the model way, as far as "power", the ministry is "weak, ignoble, and foolish"; 1Cor1:26, as far as the way the world views it.

But that will be changing permanently VERY SOON! That is what we talk about, The Lifebringer coming to planet earth to replace the top of the predatory demon pyramid; (Eph6:16; Rev12:3) to free mankind, and the animals to the last saved ant, by the destruction of the 7headed "mirror image" of human sovereign rivals worldwide, ONLY AFTER they are ALL given complete, loving and kind FAIR WARNING of just who it is they will be contending with in that day; Rev16:13-16; Joel 3:9-12; Rev19:19-21; Dan 2:34-44; 2Thess1:6)

Christ invites them to lay down swords NOW, and even also have everlasting life, but they too have to pick up their torture stake and get on with the faith and truth of Jesus Christ, Jehovah's Number One Worshiper, "first in all things".

That is really who we work for; Rev1:1. This IS the real thing.
SamMyDog

Philadelphia, PA

#7 May 12, 2012
Kevin 321 wrote:
Do you work for the Watchtower in Brooklyn?
Sam>>
I work for
(1 Corinthians 3:9) 9 For we are God’s fellow workers.. . .
Snorkler

South Africa

#8 May 12, 2012
Kevin 321 wrote:
Do you work for the Watchtower in Brooklyn?
lol...do you work for the Devil ?

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#9 May 12, 2012
Snorkler wrote:
<quoted text>lol...do you work for the Devil ?
I told you that you had a strange fascination. Quite the superstitious group.

You post more about Satan and his demons, than you ever post about Jesus.
Snorkler

South Africa

#10 May 12, 2012
Kevin 321 wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you that you had a strange fascination. Quite the superstitious group.
You post more about Satan and his demons, than you ever post about Jesus.
Prove it .
Snorkler

South Africa

#11 May 12, 2012
This is Superstition at its best.....
Kevin 321 wrote:
Do you work for the Watchtower in Brooklyn?
It can get better than this .
Snorkler

South Africa

#12 May 12, 2012
...Correction...It cant get better than that.
SamMyDog

Philadelphia, PA

#13 May 12, 2012
Kevin 321 wrote:
Do you work for the Watchtower in Brooklyn?
Sam>>
I don`t want to work I want to bang on the drum all day.LOL
Lannymac

United States

#14 May 13, 2012
20571point428571 wrote:
<quoted text>
God's Word is the written form of Jesus Christ himself, for the purpose of teaching, and in some, installing the "mind of Christ" in sufficient understanding; (1John5:20) that the holy spirit of the truth can operate in God's sons on earth, called into joint-heirship with Christ.
You counterfeits, with all due respect, do not understand these things because you are:
1. Not heirs in reality;
2. Appointed to the apostasy to glorify God when these instituional viral centers are exterminated in the great tribulation, and the elite demon seed in this organizations, the "cream of the crop" of the clergy systems, and related top rulerships of ALL false-religions are then taken out by angelic sortie, wherever Satan may attempt to hole up his brood; (2Thess2:8; Amos 9 at 2Thess 1:6-10 Divine war strike of planet earth's unrepentant sinners)
(2 Thessalonians 2:11-12) So that is why God lets an operation of error go to them (such as "Lannymac" for example), that they may get to believing the lie, 12 in order that they all may be judged because they did not believe the truth but took pleasure in unrighteousness.
That is why you have the bible, but it has been twisted by your minion puppet-masters who pull your strings into the darkness OUTSIDE the actual Kingdom and light of Jehovah's people.
You inner attitude, fertilized by a "delusion of grandeur" to "so what thou wilt" and "to be like God" at the same time; (Gen3:5) is what is threatened and offended by Jehovah's truth to your face repeatedly, because the truth is coming to ask you to repent, or to exterminate you, and that does not sit well with Satan's stalwart blinded and stubborn goat seed, plain and simple. But plain and simple, it is what it is. Repent or prepare yourself for the end of you and your seed with FULL FAIR WARNINGS FOR 100 YEARS PLUS.
(1 John 4:6) He that gains the knowledge of God listens to us (Jehovah's witnesses); he that does not originate with God does not listen to us. This is how we take note of the inspired expression of truth and the inspired expression of error.
So your "bible" you have injected with viral philosophical spiritual error botox of things not even in the bible, like demon "holy days", Ishtar Easters, Yule Devil Xmas nights, war and flag worship, racism and classism, commercial materialism, trinity worship, immortal soul, hell-fire as human philosophical idols, and you are being called on the rubbish you USED to be able to fool people with during the "dark ages" of your institutional blasphemy system called "church", also a blatant counterfeit.
Your "devotion to God" is NOT exclusive, hence the bible calls your institutional house part of the BTG global brothel of Caesar serving false-religious harlots.
I mean come on, you are defrocked and exposed, either repent, or eat drink and be merry. FACE THE TRUTH willingly, because you are going to eventually truly face it anyways.
How exactly does any of your rambling babble justify your cult masters saying the bible is insufficient...HOW?

Your cult masters acknowledge that my beliefs come from the bible, in and of itself.

Tell them, they got that right!

Lol...and only that.

Since: Feb 11

Tucson, AZ

#15 May 15, 2012
Lannymac wrote:
<quoted text>How exactly does any of your rambling babble justify your cult masters saying the bible is insufficient...HOW?
Your cult masters acknowledge that my beliefs come from the bible, in and of itself.
Tell them, they got that right!
Lol...and only that.
Because 42,000 factions ALL claim their "truth" is from the bible.

Your beliefs are manufactured by men who make money off of your eating their "sugar plums". Lots and lots of money. That is the motive, NOT the truth of the bible. The are the "man of lawlessness" "harlot" classes in action, all "bible based" confusions.

How can there be 42000 Christs? 41,999 have to be frauds.

Church Con-Games: How the Con Works
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/jehovahs-...
Lannymac

New Iberia, LA

#16 May 16, 2012
20571point428571 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because 42,000 factions ALL claim their "truth" is from the bible.
Your beliefs are manufactured by men who make money off of your eating their "sugar plums". Lots and lots of money. That is the motive, NOT the truth of the bible. The are the "man of lawlessness" "harlot" classes in action, all "bible based" confusions.
How can there be 42000 Christs? 41,999 have to be frauds.
Church Con-Games: How the Con Works
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/jehovahs-...
I'll take your response to mean you're in agreement with satan's ministers at the WTS that the bible is insufficient.

The WTS uses the 42,000 rhetoric to lure in boastful self-pride gullibles like you, because satan's ministers are well aware that pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall.

Btw... how many of those 42,000 denominations are no-count cults like yours?

Just because they label themselves Christian doesn't make them Christian.

The WTS is a testimony to the fact that satan loves to call his worse works Christian.

So don't gloat, when you have nothing to gloat about, little lost gloating one.

Lol...there would be more than 42,000 JW denominations, if satan's ministers weren't threatening to hold family and friends hostage of any JW who didn't accept the thousands upon thousands of doctrinal changes the WTS has forced on them since its conception.

Since: Feb 11

Tucson, AZ

#17 May 18, 2012
Lannymac wrote:
The WTS uses the 42,000 rhetoric to lure in boastful self-pride gullibles like you, because satan's ministers are well aware that pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall.
Btw... how many of those 42,000 denominations are no-count cults like yours?
Just because they label themselves Christian doesn't make them Christian.

Lol...there would be more than 42,000 JW denominations, if satan's ministers weren't threatening to hold family and friends hostage of any JW who didn't accept the thousands upon thousands of doctrinal changes the WTS has forced on them since its conception.
We are digressing here.

What we are talking about is that 42000 faction do not really believe the bible anyways, and that is the problem with all the schisms, even the Catholic system is just a big global cult that follows human thinking NOT the bible. If they used the bible as the guide, and understood the "rule book" there simply COULD NOT be 42,000 factions. Even the mainstream churches are all divided up even within their own clerical systems, they are ready to replicate at the right moment because inside they, ALSO have no unity. The church is a fractal of the overall confusion of Christendom, within and without.

That is why 1 Christian religion in Jehovah's witnesses can scrub pretty much all Christendom by identifying ONE piece of "DNA", ONE particular demon fingerprint: They ALL have various teachings, practices and rituals that can be researched to stem from Babel 4000 years ago, which is why it is called Babylon the Great by the end of the world.

Those 41,999 sects are really all ONE religion, "Babylon the Great" in effect. One big confusion potpie of demon origin. That is why we do not have to dissect the SDA as opposed to Catholics, or Bob's Church, they ALL carry some variant of the BTG virus.

That gives this scripture a greater meaning not to these lost factions, but to Jehovah's witnesses:

(2 Thessalonians 2:11-12) So that is why God lets an operation of error go to them, that they may get to believing the lie, 12 in order that they all may be judged because they did not believe the truth but took pleasure in unrighteousness.

See that? Paul lumps sums them all into "the lie". The "lie" is Babylon the Great, fathered by the "father of the lie". Now at the end of the world that is not 7 million JWs, that is 2 billion in those 41,999 factions, a far more deadly demon devised a broadly appealing deathtrap, that sells the same bait, and appeals to all kinds of people. It sells the exact opposite of what will really be delivered through it.

So that big application of "the lie" generic enough to lump all the churches into, by principle applies to anything not true. Then we see the scale Satan really is operating at by making one big lie into a whole bunch of little "truths", all existing independent of each other, and just appealing enough to fool samplings of the whole world, that cannot seem to distance itself from it's own illusion to see 41.998 also have a similar illusion, all claim to be "the truth", but of course therein is the lie. In face of the reality of the scale of this they cannot all be true at the same time, BUT they can all be lie at the same time, the claim is what these people buy, too distracted by "everyday life" and the demands of the fallen flesh to really determine the shattered glass from the ONE real diamond in that mess.

Then this makes more sense:

(1 John 5:19) the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one.

Then the unique thing is one single truth, the true "faith of Jesus" (rev14:12) amidst that WHOLE world lie.

Since: Jul 11

Portadown

#18 May 18, 2012
20571point428571 wrote:
<quoted text>
We are digressing here.
What we are talking about is that 42000 faction do not really believe the bible anyways, and that is the problem with all the schisms, even the Catholic system is just a big global cult that follows human thinking NOT the bible. If they used the bible as the guide, and understood the "rule book" there simply COULD NOT be 42,000 factions. Even the mainstream churches are all divided up even within their own clerical systems, they are ready to replicate at the right moment because inside they, ALSO have no unity. The church is a fractal of the overall confusion of Christendom, within and without.
That is why 1 Christian religion in Jehovah's witnesses can scrub pretty much all Christendom by identifying ONE piece of "DNA", ONE particular demon fingerprint: They ALL have various teachings, practices and rituals that can be researched to stem from Babel 4000 years ago, which is why it is called Babylon the Great by the end of the world.
Those 41,999 sects are really all ONE religion, "Babylon the Great" in effect. One big confusion potpie of demon origin. That is why we do not have to dissect the SDA as opposed to Catholics, or Bob's Church, they ALL carry some variant of the BTG virus.
That gives this scripture a greater meaning not to these lost factions, but to Jehovah's witnesses:
(2 Thessalonians 2:11-12) So that is why God lets an operation of error go to them, that they may get to believing the lie, 12 in order that they all may be judged because they did not believe the truth but took pleasure in unrighteousness.
See that? Paul lumps sums them all into "the lie". The "lie" is Babylon the Great, fathered by the "father of the lie". Now at the end of the world that is not 7 million JWs, that is 2 billion in those 41,999 factions, a far more deadly demon devised a broadly appealing deathtrap, that sells the same bait, and appeals to all kinds of people. It sells the exact opposite of what will really be delivered through it.
So that big application of "the lie" generic enough to lump all the churches into, by principle applies to anything not true. Then we see the scale Satan really is operating at by making one big lie into a whole bunch of little "truths", all existing independent of each other, and just appealing enough to fool samplings of the whole world, that cannot seem to distance itself from it's own illusion to see 41.998 also have a similar illusion, all claim to be "the truth", but of course therein is the lie. In face of the reality of the scale of this they cannot all be true at the same time, BUT they can all be lie at the same time, the claim is what these people buy, too distracted by "everyday life" and the demands of the fallen flesh to really determine the shattered glass from the ONE real diamond in that mess.
Then this makes more sense:
(1 John 5:19) the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one.
Then the unique thing is one single truth, the true "faith of Jesus" (rev14:12) amidst that WHOLE world lie.
Did you find that verse yet to support your post that Jesus was resurrected only as a spiritual being? As taught by the watch tower.
While Jesus himself said in Luke 24v39.
Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.
As you have rightly said yourself,if its not the teaching of God then it must be from satan.
Almost 4 months now since I have continually asked you for this verse.
WHERE IS IT POINT?

Since: Feb 11

Tucson, AZ

#19 Jun 2, 2012
rachel123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you find that verse yet to support your post that Jesus was resurrected only as a spiritual being?
WHERE IS IT POINT?
It's fairly obvious heaven and earth are different realms, one spirit (heaven), one flesh (earth).

" they were born, not from blood... but from God"

(John 1:12-13). . .However, as many as did receive him, to them he gave authority to become God’s children, because they were exercising faith in his name; 13 and they were born, not from blood or from a fleshly will or from man’s will, but from God.

"It is sown a physical body, it is raised up a spiritual body."

(1 Corinthians 15:42-44) So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption, it is raised up in incorruption. 43 It is sown in dishonor, it is raised up in glory. It is sown in weakness, it is raised up in power. 44 It is sown a physical body, it is raised up a spiritual body. If there is a physical body, there is also a spiritual one. 

" the power of an indestructible life"

(Hebrews 7:15-17) And it is still more abundantly clear that with a similarity to Melchizedek there arises another priest, 16 who has become such, not according to the law of a commandment depending upon the flesh, but according to the power of an indestructible life, 17 for in witness it is said:“You are a priest forever according to the manner of Melchizedek.”

" The last Adam became a life-giving spirit."

(1 Corinthians 15:45-49) It is even so written:“The first man Adam became a living soul.” The last Adam became a life-giving spirit. 46 Nevertheless, the first is, not that which is spiritual, but that which is physical, afterward that which is spiritual. 47 The first man is out of the earth and made of dust; the second man is out of heaven. 48 As the one made of dust is, so those made of dust are also; and as the heavenly one is, so those who are heavenly are also. 49 And just as we have borne the image of the one made of dust, we shall bear also the image of the heavenly one.

" this which is mortal must put on immortality."

(1 Corinthians 15:50-57) However, this I say, brothers, that flesh and blood cannot inherit God’s kingdom, neither does corruption inherit incorruption. 51 Look! I tell you a sacred secret: We shall not all fall asleep in death, but we shall all be changed, 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, during the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised up incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53 For this which is corruptible must put on incorruption, and this which is mortal must put on immortality. 54 But when this which is corruptible puts on incorruption and this which is mortal puts on immortality, then the saying will take place that is written:“Death is swallowed up forever.” 55 “Death, where is your victory? Death, where is your sting?” 56 The sting producing death is sin, but the power for sin is the Law. 57 But thanks to God, for he gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ!
little lamb

Australia

#20 Jun 3, 2012
Trinity is not found in scripture..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's try this again, 144,000 ONLY? No jw has b... 5 min Seentheotherside 3,031
Reinstatement and the prodigal son. 27 min pcll 38
News Leah Remini's A&E Series May Take on Jehovah's ... 42 min Seentheotherside 129
YES- People WILL get OUT of HELL! (Nov '15) 1 hr Seentheotherside 4,649
Equal to God! 1 hr Seentheotherside 175
Proof that the WTBTS was a member of the United... (Dec '08) 1 hr ihveit 35
New Today music thread 2 hr Bebe girl 1,793
Treatment of disfellowshipped ones at a funeral 4 hr Alank 209
More from around the web