|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

array wrote:
Answer do they, and if you believe they do as you say it seems so how do they?
answer scriptually.
I have already answered this. The scripture indicates that they may well do. But I don't know of any passage that tells us how.

So its possible but who knows?
Daniel a Slave of Christ

Odessa, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

What WTS members are doing unwittingly is giving idol worship to a makeshift kingdom, which Christ Jesus rejected. The issues at hand has never changed on a personal level or on a government level, or on corporate religion level. Will we individually build a kingdom, giving glory to a lesser kingdom or accept God's Kingdom in Christ Jesus?

We each have a choice, its that simple, walk by faith, or by sight justifying evil fruit on all mankind's creation. Religion, blinds people because it uses God's word, but its fruits are not hidden from any honest hearted person.

The WTS is a government, in the name of religion that choose to rule over the lives or others, nothing more. It is not God's kingdom and its fruits testify against itself. WTS members, or the corporation will not go away. If will not reform, or be corrected, no more so than any other corrupt government on earth. WTS will not sink into enough lies and corruption for them to wake up! Neither has any other corruption government in human history done so without being removed.

God allows this, so each one of us can honestly search for him for answers. When Christ comes all human government, religion and commerce will be shaken to the core proving what has always been know from the founding of our earth, mankind cannot rule himself, even when they use religion and God's word the bible, they cannot undue sin, and its disease found in all mankind religion.

WTS members thinking their GB has been raised as kings over them because they like that way, and would not change a thing if you caught each member GB lying publicly they would justify the WTS kingdom. They've taken what Christ rejected a earthly kingdom, with men ruling over them, nothing new here under the sun.

Matt. 7:15 "Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly are ravening wolves.
7:16 By their fruits you will know them. Do you gather grapes from thorns, or figs from thistles?
7:17 Even so, every good tree produces good fruit; but the corrupt tree produces evil fruit.
7:18 A good tree can't produce evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree produce good fruit.
7:19 Every tree that doesn't grow good fruit is cut down, and thrown into the fire.
7:20 Therefore, by their fruits you will know them.
7:21 Not everyone who says to me,'Lord, Lord,' will enter into the Kingdom of Heaven; but he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
7:22 Many will tell me in that day,'Lord, Lord, didn't we prophesy in your name, in your name cast out demons, and in your name do many mighty works?'
7:23 Then I will tell them,'I never knew you. Depart from me, you who work iniquity.'

“God Saves, Watchtower Lies”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Aneirin wrote:
<quoted text>
So Jehovah's Witnesses are not allowed to modernize and consolidate efficiencies without consulting the apostate community to see if that's okay?
Because, obviously, the apostate community might go all cry-baby and throw a hissy fit over it showing mock concern for all the people involved whilst at the same time being their enemies...
You continue to pretend that people are "hating" on dubs when you know it's a lie. People feel sorry for dubs for being taken advantage of by the evil men in charge.

It is the wicked "governing body" and other high ranking fascists that people have a problem with, not the ordinary victim dubs.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Aneirin wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course THIS is why you come here. It is vital to you that the Watchtower Society" crumbles because your eternal life depends on it.
That's why you try so hard to make it happen by all means possible. You join in with people from Christendom, atheists and people who speak out against God's name to try to make it happen.
Its why you sling so much mud criticize your "brothers and sisters" and slander them day and night.
Unless you can prove to yourself you made the right decision, in turning against those taking the lead among Jehovah's Witnesses, you will never silence your internal doubts about whether or not you are going to die forever when Jesus turns up at the Great Tribulation.
Your very future living forever in paradise on earth depends on your internet prophets being right and Jehovah's Witnesses with all their 130 years of detailed, prayerful Bible research being wrong.
Gareth, every single core doctrine of the Watchtower can be easily proven false using a bible.

Nobody has to wonder anymore about if the Watchtower really is "the truth" because we live in an age where people can easily do research and even see words in the ancient languages to double check what they've been told.

Truthful information is easier to find now than it ever has been in the history of mankind. That's why nobody has to wonder about your religion anymore. It's been debunked in thousands of ways.

The game is up, and that's why you have so much trouble finding new victims for your wicked leaders.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Aneirin wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes because 8,000,000 Jehovah's Witnesses will die (..) with all the false religionists(...).
Tip: Everyone has already figured out that being in your religion requires someone to be a "false religionist".

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Aneirin wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually think the fewer branch offices the better because when the Great Tribulation hits the branch offices (along with the HQ) will be the first things the governments close down. Better we can operate without them.
Cult speak.
Tao itness

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

the watchtower under Rutherford offered the book women. which was the conversations between a medium and a so-called repent ent demon. some teachings of this book are reflected and watch tower the ology of the time, such as Jehovah lives and rules and the vicinity of the Pleiades constellation.
just as a side note, John asked the elder who were the ones and the long white festive robes, which if we begin in Revelation chapter 6 include those that have been killed for witnessing about Jesus, which the watchtower identifies as the past anointed. also the hundred and forty four thousand wear a long white festive robes.
Blessed 1

Wausau, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Tao itness wrote:
go to a Lost and Found apartment at any JW convention and the Bible is there in stacks, but as far as new releases you would be hard pressed to find one that was misplaced. I took my wife who is a Baptist and respect the Bible and loves God immensely, when we borrowed a Bible the attendant said to not worry about bringing it back, since no one comes looking for them. she was really baffled at the attitude that JW's have toward their Bibles, and really gave me insight that they do respect the word coming from the watchtower than the Word of God itself.
Just look at what this did TO Gods WORD They Changed everything to fit their falsified teachings ..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Aneirin wrote:
<quoted text>
Rutherford NEVER said that angels SPOKE to him.
Then how did they give him this information to write down? Was it an early form of email?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Aneirin wrote:
So what's going to happen when Jesus turns up and finds you a goat AND an unrepentant liar?
Notice how when Gareth is badly losing an argument he tries desperately to shift the focus of the discussion and make himself or his cult out to be some type of victim.
Blessed 4

Wausau, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Sparlock wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice how when Gareth is badly losing an argument he tries desperately to shift the focus of the discussion and make himself or his cult out to be some type of victim.
I'm just waiting for him to claim he's got the truth because of PERSECUTION !!!
Bobo the clown

Monticello, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

You're really starting to feel the urge to go exploring, and before you know it you could be buying a guide book to a country you've always wanted to visit or buying an airline ticket. Alternatively, you might be inspired to enroll in a class or course that will increase your education and also your understanding of the world.7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Aneirin wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I mean the resurrected anointed:
*** One of the elders answered, saying to me, "These who are arrayed in white robes, who are they, and from where did they come?" So I said to him, "My lord, you know." He said to me, "These are the ones who came out of the great tribulation. They washed their robes, and made them white in the Lamb's blood."
One of the elders (resurrected anointed) tells John (human) who the Great Crowd are.
John's vision was under inspiration, so I guess this is just another of the Watchtower's claims to being inspired.
jace

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Aneirin"

"Rutherford SPECULATED about the meaning of certain prophecies"

&&&&&&
"Rutherford SPECULATED"???????

Gareth do you that the wt writers who have followed Rutherford also SPECULATE on prophecies
And want their readers to view them as FACT

No writer of any publication can float speculation as fact and expect not to be called in it.

You can't condemn folks for not agreeing with your speculation

It just doesn't work like that outside of the make believe world of jw

How irresponsible for someone who claims to speak for god tells billions they will Die for not Agreeing with speculation

How does speculation fit in with divine truths of god

The word speculation should not be used in the context of Worshipping God

The wt in my view have for decades written excellent articles on why a Christian SHOULD NOT SPECULATE
IN REGARDS to worship

This ain't ESPN where sports talking heads speculate during halftime

Sorry dude. The word speculation should not cross the lips of a Christian in the context bod the bible

An what we have shown repeatedly is that wt writers engage in speculation

Gets mad web called on it and yet expect folks like you to just go along

Yea right
jace

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

array wrote:
<quoted text>These angels are invisible to human eyes and are there to carry out the orders of the Lord. No doubt they first hear the instruction which the Lord issues to his remnant and then these invisible messengers pass such instruction on to the remnant. The facts show that the angels of the Lord with him at his temple have been thus rendering service unto the remnant since 1919.(Vindication, 1932, vol.3, p. 250)

With the coming of the Lord to his temple and the gathering together unto himself of the chosen ones (2 Thes. 2:1) the holy spirit would there cease to function as a paraclete or advocate for the church.(ibid., p. 46)

Rather than an inanimate "holy spirit" directing things from afar, Rutherford taught that the angels, or ministering spirits, were now communicating directly with the organization:

Jehovah has made the necessary arrangements within his organization to instruct his people, and all recognize that for some years The Watchtower has been the means of communicating information to God's people. That does not mean that those who prepare the manuscript for The Watchtower are inspired, but rather it means that the Lord through his angels sees to it that the information is given to his people in due time, and he brings to pass the events in fulfillment of his prophecy and then invites those devoted to him to see the same.(Riches, 1936, p.316)
This hurts Gareth weak argument so badly
jace

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Gareth suffers from What all good jw suffer from

They are literally unable to distinguish between what the bible says and what the wt writers say

As a result they argue in behalf of what is oftentimes shown over and over again to be nothing more that SURMISES
jace

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Aneirin wrote:
<quoted text>Rutherford said he didn't know. He was just relating what the Bible lead him to believe happened.

He never claimed to experience it himself. He only claimed that he believed the Bible said it was how God imparted truth to Christians and therefore that it must have occurred SOMEHOW.
Well since he had so much stuff wrong we see that theory was wrong in the case of the wt writers
jace

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

array wrote:
<quoted text>well it certainly didn't lead or teach Rutherford to the truth we have his track record by his own words and false prophecies as witness to that, no it was the angels (demons) that gave him info, as he said the holy spirit is defunct it is the angels that give info..... yes indeed the angels, do you believe that?

of course you don't so who was it that gave him info?

obviously the demons that he listened to, that is why that info was false, and proven to be as 1925 prophecy was not from God, was it Joseph Witness.
Too funny

His foolish teaching clearly showed no HS was on hand to help him and his boys out

Lol
jace

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

array wrote:
<quoted text>yes he claimed that Angels were the sorce of info to the remanant. That is what he said, he defunt the holy spirit and the Angels became the main sorce of info.... he listened then to what he believed to be Gods Angels giving direction and info...

we both know that it was not Angels, but demons. That is why nothing he propecied came true, because Gods holy angels do not usurp Jehovahs arrangement by holy spirit in inspriation.

The fact that you support this shows that you have absolutley no care for truth but are taking the side of a false prophet that got info from spirits, he called them angels but we know they were not.

So either the judge was a madman, nutter or under the influence of demons, or a charleton.

but most definately not an agent of the true God Jehovah.
I think you maybe wrong about the demons

I'm sure they would be insulted for you blaming them for those goofy asinine doctrines Rutherford and his boys cooked up

Lol
jace

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

array wrote:
<quoted text>From the time of the apostle John and on into the Lord’s day, anointed Christians were puzzled as to the identity of the great crowd. It is fitting, then, that one of the 24 elders, representing anointed ones already in heaven, should stir John’s thinking by raising a pertinent question.“And in response one of the elders said to me:‘These who are dressed in the white robes, who are they and where did they come from?’ So right away I said to him:‘My lord, you are the one that knows.’”(Revelation 7:13, 14a) Yes, that elder could locate the answer and give it to John. This suggests that resurrected ones of the 24-elders group may be involved in the communicating of divine truths today. For their part, those of the John class on earth got to learn the identity of the great crowd by closely observing what Jehovah was performing in their midst. They were quick to appreciate the dazzling flash of divine light that emblazoned the theocratic firmament in 1935, at Jehovah’s due time.”
-Revelation: Its Grand Climax at Hand! p. 124-125
This quote from the Watchtower clearly indicates that Jehovah’s Witnesses who have passed away are “communicating” to persons alive today. To whom are these “divine truths” being communicated? What does this communication consist of? How is it performed? The Watchtower does not tell us. However, they have elsewhere disapproved of any form of communication with the dead,
“Who, then, was pretending to be Samuel? A wicked spirit person was. Wicked spirits, or demons, are the angels who joined Satan in rebellion against God. To promote the lie that death is only a change to another life, they pretend to be persons who have died. But the truth is, the dead are completely unconscious, awaiting the time when God may remember them in the resurrection.(Acts 24:15) So neither you, nor anybody else, can talk with the dead.”
-The Watchtower, September 15, 1981 p. 9
The Watchtower not only presents commands from the Scriptures to prohibit communication with those who have died, but they also present another basis; even if communicating with the dead were allowed, we wouldn’t be able to do so since,“neither you, nor anybody else, can talk with the dead.”

so you disagree with the WT of communication with dead anointed. Pleased to here seeing they said they did.
Great post man

Gareth says

"Second it is reasonable to point out that the resurrected anointed may be helping Jesus in disceminating truths to his people. "

But Gareth if the info is wrong then Jesus and " jw Resurrected anointed "

ain't got jack to do with it

Jw are like any other group
Offering their best understanding on what they came up with

Some is hit while other is MISS

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 140 of158
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••