Do those called "apostates" go on and...

Do those called "apostates" go on and have happy fulfilling lives?

Created by poco on Sep 29, 2012

97 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

not sure

I am still healing

rather not answer

I am relieved that I left

I have experienced new freedom

I don't see myself as an apostate

TPMP

New York, NY

#189 Oct 12, 2012
Crystal Chanda Cassadine wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet here you are, still trying to convince everyone here how happy you really are.
When you are outside looking in, read the postings from the antiJW crowd, they boast how great their lives are, but what can be read in their writings? Unhappiness.
Like I said, those who claim to be happy outside of Jehovah, deceive themselves.
AMEN!!!!

I have never seen a more miserable lot in my life.

They are a trainwreck.

I was duly warned.

“Surprised By Love”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#190 Oct 12, 2012
Crystal Chanda Cassadine wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet here you are, still trying to convince everyone here how happy you really are.
When you are outside looking in, read the postings from the antiJW crowd, they boast how great their lives are, but what can be read in their writings? Unhappiness.
Like I said, those who claim to be happy outside of Jehovah, deceive themselves.
Like I said, I feel happy, therefore I am. Your opinion doesn't really enter into it.

I honestly hope some day you will be happy too.

Peace, Love and Happiness.

“Surprised By Love”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#191 Oct 12, 2012
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text>AMEN!!!!
I have never seen a more miserable lot in my life.
They are a trainwreck.
I was duly warned.
TPMP, I honestly hope some day you will be happy too.

Peace, Love and Happiness.
going- going- gone

Hope Valley, RI

#192 Oct 12, 2012
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text>AMEN!!!!
I have never seen a more miserable lot in my life.
They are a trainwreck.
I was duly warned.
You don't know this to be true, all you spew is your garbage as a non-Witness and a sissy-boy. Who warned you, your personal saviour--Satan?
TPMP

New York, NY

#193 Oct 12, 2012
going- going- gone wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know this to be true, all you spew is your garbage as a non-Witness and a sissy-boy. Who warned you, your personal saviour--Satan?
I know this to be true.

It does bother you. It certaintly does. You would just skip by my post if it didn't.

I don't buy your "spiel" for one second, Princess!
going- going- gone

Hope Valley, RI

#194 Oct 12, 2012
I don't talk to sissy-boys and liars, so I will be ignoring anything you post from now on, Josie. Thanks for the Princess compliment, very nice.
TPMP

New York, NY

#195 Oct 12, 2012
much happier now wrote:
<quoted text>
TPMP, I honestly hope some day you will be happy too.
Peace, Love and Happiness.
I know you are being sarcastic.

Thanks, anyway.

I am fairly content. Frankly, i don't deserve it.

==========

I would like to do better job of worshipping Jehovah. My wife and kids would be quite pleased.

Most importantly. Jehovah would.

There is no life without him and his organization.

“Surprised By Love”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#196 Oct 12, 2012
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text> I know you are being sarcastic.
Thanks, anyway.
I am fairly content. Frankly, i don't deserve it.
==========
I would like to do better job of worshipping Jehovah. My wife and kids would be quite pleased.
Most importantly. Jehovah would.
There is no life without him and his organization.
I was not being sarcastic, I meant what I said.

If you believe this is the right religion, then you should practice it. You will never be happy if you believe it and do not practice it.

I know in my case I thought I believed it, but I found myself unable to go out in service and barely able to tolerate the meetings. I finally realized that in my heart I did not believe it was the truth. When I realized that I knew I had to leave.
TPMP

New York, NY

#197 Oct 12, 2012
going- going- gone wrote:
I don't talk to sissy-boys and liars, so I will be ignoring anything you post from now on, Josie. Thanks for the Princess compliment, very nice.
No, you won't. You will keep commenting. Frankly, you can't can't help yourself!

“LADY WARRIOR”

Since: Apr 11

THUG HUNTER

#198 Oct 12, 2012
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text> I know this to be true.
It does bother you. It certaintly does. You would just skip by my post if it didn't.
I don't buy your "spiel" for one second, Princess!
If she turned Catholic....what in Sam's Hill Wisconsin is she doing on this forum then? I doubt her new belief is all she says it's cracked up to be. If she is happy with a "believe ONLY what you want" religion......then she should be happy with it and "MOVE ON."

“Surprised By Love”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#200 Oct 12, 2012
Crystal Chanda Cassadine wrote:
<quoted text>
If she turned Catholic....what in Sam's Hill Wisconsin is she doing on this forum then? I doubt her new belief is all she says it's cracked up to be. If she is happy with a "believe ONLY what you want" religion......then she should be happy with it and "MOVE ON."
Just because someone is happy in their new religion.(Or in not being any religion) does not mean they need to "move on", as you say. When people convert to Jehovah's Witnesses from another religion, they go door to door telling others that their former religion is false and they now have the only true religion. Would you think it was OK for the householders to tell them they need to "move on". Would you think that the new JWs religion must not be all its cracked up to be, because they are going door to door yakking about it??

Or do you think their should be a double standard? Jehovah's Witnesses can say their previous religion is false, but people who were Jehovah's Witnesses cannot then say they believe their former religion is false?

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#201 Oct 13, 2012
Crystal Chanda Cassadine wrote:
My answer to the thread title.
No, they only claim to be happy. They deceive themselves.
Jim Jones followers was also happy, living in a dream, like members of the Watchtower Society, willing to sacrifice themselves, friends and their children, based at evil and weird doctrines of men, like those and with the same backgound as those described in Jeremiah 7:31 and 8:8,9...beliving that they please God and are doing His will...:HUH:

“New one man.”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#202 Oct 13, 2012
much happier now wrote:
<quoted text>Just because someone is happy in their new religion.(Or in not being any religion) does not mean they need to "move on", as you say. When people convert to Jehovah's Witnesses from another religion, they go door to door telling others that their former religion is false and they now have the only true religion. Would you think it was OK for the householders to tell them they need to "move on". Would you think that the new JWs religion must not be all its cracked up to be, because they are going door to door yakking about it??

Or do you think their should be a double standard? Jehovah's Witnesses can say their previous religion is false, but people who were Jehovah's Witnesses cannot then say they believe their former religion is false?
It's only ok to leave other religions for theirs. They don't get that people come here doing the same thing they do door to door: tell people their religion is false and try to get them to be what they are.
Daniel a Slave of Christ

Rockport, TX

#203 Oct 13, 2012
On this forum is a number of post about the mental state of WTS members listed by Studies. The WTS members political campaign in comparing themselves to other religions as being more “happy” was not the criteria Christ Jesus gave proof of as being his true disciples.

It was love that the world would know his disciples by, so the fruit on the tree of WTS members speaks anything but love, they may lie about being happier than any other religion, comparing themselves to other unrighteous men and woman, but it has nothing to do with the truth of the bible.

This is what happens when unrighteous men/woman try to justify a whole organization as God's chosen people, as being more righteous than all other religions, to hold up such a high elevated position on earth, in judging others as wicked, stating they don't love God, and mocking their religions they find that their own fruits can't be hid from the truth.

If all you do is compare yourselves against other sinners you remain in your sins!

http://jwsstraighttalk.squarespace.com/
Pam

Bakersfield, CA

#204 Oct 13, 2012
Crystal Chanda Cassadine wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you hide behind Unlisted?
A nosy little twerp, aren't you, frizz head.
Thankyou for making it aundantly clear that you are still on hold in the babtismal thing.
Your mask always falls off!
Pam

Bakersfield, CA

#205 Oct 13, 2012
Crystal Chanda Cassadine wrote:
<quoted text>
If she turned Catholic....what in Sam's Hill Wisconsin is she doing on this forum then? I doubt her new belief is all she says it's cracked up to be. If she is happy with a "believe ONLY what you want" religion......then she should be happy with it and "MOVE ON."
Does it bother you that people want to disscuss the JW's?
Afterall, that is what this forum is for. A news forum for all things JW.
The Pope could be here posting and it shouldn;t bother you. Get baptised and stop moaning about things that really don;t pertain to you, as in take your own advice!
Afterall, you claim to be a baptised Catholic, Episcopailian and numerous other things. Yet the religion you claim today, you are not a member of.
Why is that?
Still "soon" or have you given that up?
I come here for fun and to set things straight with liars like you claiming to represent a religion that you don't even belong to!
At least I got baptised and was in for over 30 years at all the meetings assemblies and conventions and did have to pretend the way your lot do.
Now I can see through you and all your BS.
Pam

Bakersfield, CA

#206 Oct 13, 2012
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text>AMEN!!!!
I have never seen a more miserable lot in my life.
They are a trainwreck.
I was duly warned.
You are the trainwreck. Mr "Flip flop"
depending on who you are talking to at the moment.
We were warned about you as well over on the Puerto Rico forum.
Never forget that forum and the wealth of info you provided there about yourself and your views.
Michellee1966

Antigo, WI

#207 Oct 14, 2012
Pam wrote:
<quoted text>You are the trainwreck. Mr "Flip flop"
depending on who you are talking to at the moment.
We were warned about you as well over on the Puerto Rico forum.
Never forget that forum and the wealth of info you provided there about yourself and your views.
Yes indeed he is a Wreck..
Why

Scarborough, UK

#208 Oct 15, 2012
MixedMedia wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you fully convinced?
Do you believe the GB are the spiritual leaders who are doing gods will and doing the right thing for you?
Yes...they follow clear bible truths Christendom ignores and buries.

It's not hard to check a religion's teachings against the bible!

The bible is clear only one people will use God's name.

Only one people will be preaching the good news to every corner of the earth.

Only one people will worship the father in spirit and truth.

And the list goes on..

It isn't rocket science just looking for the people/flock/organisation/reli gion who are doing God will in this critical time. What apostates will skis try and create false requirements and expectations for that group that are unbiblical.

Since: Feb 07

RI

#209 Oct 15, 2012
Why wrote:
<quoted text> Yes...they follow clear bible truths Christendom ignores and buries.
It's not hard to check a religion's teachings against the bible!
The bible is clear only one people will use God's name.
Well, then, since there are a number of religons that use God's name (some of which even use the more correct pronunciation admitted by the WTS) then this criterion is not met by JWs.
Only one people will be preaching the good news to every corner of the earth.
Miss again. Long before the JWs ever showed up, the Good News was being preached and it is still being preached by most organized religions all over the world. Another criterion not met by JWs.
Only one people will worship the father in spirit and truth.
This is totally subjective on the part of JWs. All religions believe that they are worshiping the Father in spirit and truth. Yet another criterion not met by JWs.
And the list goes on..
It isn't rocket science just looking for the people/flock/organisation/reli gion who are doing God will in this critical time. What apostates will skis try and create false requirements and expectations for that group that are unbiblical.
No, it's not rocket science to see that JWs are nothing special. They can't even claim that their own fabricated "markers" are exclusively theirs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michelle Stalter has passed away? 13 min GreatSouthbay4040 3
New Today music thread 24 min _bebe girl_ 1,306
News End is nigh for Watchtower sign: Iconic placard... 28 min Jake999 35
hell 40 min ihveit 17
The Eternal Home of JWs 57 min ihveit 8
The REAL 'Gospel'- just ignored.... 1 hr Gitalonglildoggy 121
Prime says El loco is a liar 1 hr _bebe girl_ 83
yt 3 hr Honey Bee 105
JWs are so correct that Jesus is Michael? 5 hr ihveit 668
Let's try this again, 144,000 ONLY? No jw has b... 5 hr ihveit 187
Our 2017 Convention - Do not give up - Galatian... 19 hr Alank 173
More from around the web