Budd Lake, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2011

Judged:

arrested at the kingdom hall this past sunday for inappropriate groping of one of the sisters

“Tight lines”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2011

Judged:

Spike wrote:
arrested at the kingdom hall this past sunday for inappropriate groping of one of the sisters
Jr High let out early today?
Spike

Budd Lake, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2011

Judged:

florida native wrote:
<quoted text>
fl native, it was juvenile and criminal act on your part
Spike

Budd Lake, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2011

florida native wrote:
<quoted text>
well when you tried to lick the pioneer sisters crotch and she said no you shouldnt have punched her in the peepee
Alex

Brantford, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2011

FN, you have to understand that there are phases a person goes through when leaving your religion. Spike is in hate mode, can't blame him as I was there as well. I give him a long rope, even if I shudder at some of his posts. But he doesn't seem to be at the point of logical debate yet. That will come in time.

His initial post was insulting, but obvious to anyone that he was just trying to get a rise out of you. His last post was sad, didn't get the reaction he wanted and tried to step it up to the point it reeks of bad taste. Trust me, not a person in the world that visits this site will believe that drivel. He's making critic's look bad right now, but he'll get over this phase

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2011

Judged:

Alex wrote:
FN, you have to understand that there are phases a person goes through when leaving your religion. Spike is in hate mode, can't blame him as I was there as well. I give him a long rope, even if I shudder at some of his posts. But he doesn't seem to be at the point of logical debate yet. That will come in time.
His initial post was insulting, but obvious to anyone that he was just trying to get a rise out of you. His last post was sad, didn't get the reaction he wanted and tried to step it up to the point it reeks of bad taste. Trust me, not a person in the world that visits this site will believe that drivel. He's making critic's look bad right now, but he'll get over this phase
Actually from the reports I heard the sister was crumbled on the ground crying in pain fron FN's vag punch.
UNchained

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2011

Judged:

Renia wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually from the reports I heard the sister was crumbled on the ground crying in pain fron FN's vag punch.
Who let you out of your cage?

It's great to see trash dump the JW's and return to the forum.
UNchained

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2011

Judged:

florida native wrote:
<quoted text>
Wassup, FN?

It's good to see you disobeying the faithful and discreet slave.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••