Court Finds WTBTS and GB GUILTY of CH...

Court Finds WTBTS and GB GUILTY of CHILD ABUSE!

Posted in the Jehovah's Witness Forum

First Prev
of 68
Next Last
UGETTHAT

Melbourne, Australia

#1 Jun 14, 2012
As you wake up in the USA, the headlines will read this. A 9 year old girl was raped and WTBTS and GB did nothing to protect her. The Perp being a known child abusing Elder. The findings came in as 'Malice', otherwords WTBTS and GB knew what was going on and failed to protect this girl. $7,000,000 had been awarded with punitive damages still to be awarded. Mr Unthank has been asked to help with being a 'key witness' to the punitive damages award. Stay Tuned for the Media Release.
UGETTHAT

Melbourne, Australia

#2 Jun 14, 2012
What I find funny is how many looks Ive had and yet no comment! Yet Im right on the money.
Frankie Fart

Monticello, NY

#3 Jun 14, 2012
Please more details.Where can we read about this?

Since: Jun 11

Perth, Australia

#4 Jun 14, 2012
The poor girl, that is shocking, only 9 years old, not much more than a toddler.

I hope she is coping.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#5 Jun 14, 2012
UGETTHAT wrote:
What I find funny is how many looks Ive had and yet no comment! Yet Im right on the money.
What is funny is you continue to post about the same crap with no source to prove what you say.

Since: Sep 11

Tunbridge Wells, UK

#6 Jun 14, 2012
Duh-boy
Duh-boy wrote:
<quoted text>
What is funny is you continue to post about the same crap with no source to prove what you say.
What is not funny is that anti-JW's deliberately avoid focussing on child abuse performed by Churches of mainstream Christianity.... In the process of their digression and their convenient one dimensional outlook; it undermines what those children suffered.

I wonder that if here in the U.K. I'll ever wake up one morning and hear headline news about the Canadian Holocaust and the mass abuse and killing of 50,000 children, a matter that was covered over for many years. I doubt it will get a mention because the Reverand that first exposed this abuse was refused entry into the U.K. He was not allowed to give even one speech about the gross abuse of myriads of children. State and Church made certain of that.

“Gods love ... poured out”

Since: Dec 06

Sacramento

#7 Jun 14, 2012
Ra88itt wrote:
Duh-boy
<quoted text>
What is not funny is that anti-JW's deliberately avoid focussing on child abuse performed by Churches of mainstream Christianity.... In the process of their digression and their convenient one dimensional outlook; it undermines what those children suffered.
I wonder that if here in the U.K. I'll ever wake up one morning and hear headline news about the Canadian Holocaust and the mass abuse and killing of 50,000 children, a matter that was covered over for many years. I doubt it will get a mention because the Reverand that first exposed this abuse was refused entry into the U.K. He was not allowed to give even one speech about the gross abuse of myriads of children. State and Church made certain of that.
It really does not take a lot of thought to understand the reason.

We were Jehovah's witnesses!! Not Catholics!

There were and are Catholics exposing wrongs in the Catholic Church.

We, who were Jehovah's witnesses CHOOSE to expose the hypocrisy, deception, lies, and all around wrongs of Jehovah's witnesses.

The tactic of "THEY ALL DO IT!" has been worn out by democrats, it no longer has any meaning to a thinking person.
Snorkler

South Africa

#8 Jun 14, 2012

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#9 Jun 14, 2012
If you read that article Snorkler it made a very telling comment...

The peak year for allegations was 1994, with 3 percent of churches reporting an allegation of sexual misconduct compared with just 0.1 percent in 2000. But 2001 data, indicates a swing back to the 1 percent level, still significantly less than the 1993 figures, Cobble says.

Do you know for sure that the Kingdom Halls reported to this? Somehow I really doubt they did because they have always said, "Keep these things quiet as not to put a bad name on the religion, KH, or Jehovah's name."
diogenes

Dallas, TX

#10 Jun 14, 2012
borgfree wrote:
<quoted text>
We, who were Jehovah's witnesses CHOOSE to expose the hypocrisy, deception, lies,
All the lies and deception are coming from your crowd. This thread is a prime example of that.
Bookman

Philadelphia, PA

#11 Jun 14, 2012
this is what i have found so far:

http://www.silentlambs.org/OaklandLawsuit.htm

this link has a press release and a pdf of the court documents.

seems like the JWs on this board wont be able to use the "jws have never been found guilty in court" fallacy anymore.

the watchtower must be shi**ing themselves, 7 million for ONE victim? WOW

couldnt happen to a nicer organization, LOL

go ahead topix jw's, explain and deflect away. let me help you:

1. Its an attack from satan
2. this is fake
3. the victim is lying, they just want money

lol

what i found great was that the watchtower policy is what bit them in the a** in this case.
Bookman

Philadelphia, PA

#12 Jun 14, 2012
diogenes wrote:
<quoted text>
All the lies and deception are coming from your crowd. This thread is a prime example of that.
right, of course, how foolish of me to not realize that this is all a big lie. the court, that doesnt exist, no wait, i got it, the stenographer is an apostate, so thats why the court documents are not real evidence. LOL

nothing brings me greater intellectual satisfaction than to watchtower JW's desperately scurry to find anything they can to get out of the corner that watchtower constantly pains them in with their horrific child abuse policy, ridiculous docterine, and distructive council.

this is epic.
Bookman

Philadelphia, PA

#13 Jun 14, 2012
*watch, not watchtower, i hate auto correct

Since: Sep 11

Tunbridge Wells, UK

#14 Jun 14, 2012
Hi Borg
borgfree wrote:
<quoted text>
We, who were Jehovah's witnesses CHOOSE to expose the hypocrisy, deception, lies, and all around wrongs of Jehovah's witnesses.
The tactic of "THEY ALL DO IT!" has been worn out by democrats, it no longer has any meaning to a thinking person.
It wasn't just Catholics though Borg. Do you only see it as a "tactic" where JW's, et al say that mainstream Christians have conducted gross abuse too ? If you assume that is the reason; and just leave it at that, that is your right, but it does not divert from the fact that you are still undermining the fact that many children suffered gross abuse by State and Church, their abuse (and murder of, experimentation on children etc) doesn't magically vanish just because it's mentioned lots of times.

Since: Feb 07

RI

#15 Jun 14, 2012
borgfree wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps they would be pleased if Catholics started exposing all of the wrongs in the JW religion with regard to child abuse?

Their whining is pathetically ridiculous. There are problems in the JW organization and they all would just prefer that everybody look the other way and focus on other groups so that their perversions can continue without exposure.
Bookman

Philadelphia, PA

#16 Jun 14, 2012
Ra88itt wrote:
Hi Borg
<quoted text>
It wasn't just Catholics though Borg. Do you only see it as a "tactic" where JW's, et al say that mainstream Christians have conducted gross abuse too ? If you assume that is the reason; and just leave it at that, that is your right, but it does not divert from the fact that you are still undermining the fact that many children suffered gross abuse by State and Church, their abuse (and murder of, experimentation on children etc) doesn't magically vanish just because it's mentioned lots of times.
yes, those are also horrific abuses suffered by those children, and just like watchtower, the state and church should be condemned for it. all 3 of those organizations are evil. there is nothing wrong with widening the picture of abuse of children overall, as long as it not done in the dishonest way JW's try to do it, in which they try to deflect attention away from watchtowers abuse of children. all 3, watchtower, state, and church are responsible for the abuse of children and should be condemned and held accountable.
Randy

Watertown, NY

#17 Jun 14, 2012
Will this be in the news?
Yeah-Right

Spring, TX

#19 Jun 14, 2012
Snorkler wrote:
http://www.csmonitor.com/2002/ 0405/p01s01-ussc.html
Here it is folks......

The old "I beat my wife less than Johnny over there so I should be excused" defense.
Bookman

Philadelphia, PA

#20 Jun 14, 2012
i cannot stress enough the signifigance of the fact that it was not some elders mishandling the case that was the crux of the matter, it was watchtowers POLICY. BOOOOM!!

what is the over under on when watchtower will send a letter to all elder bodies changing their policy?

I'll set the over under at 60 days.
Bookman

Philadelphia, PA

#21 Jun 14, 2012
Yeah-Right wrote:
<quoted text>
Here it is folks......
The old "I beat my wife less than Johnny over there so I should be excused" defense.
thats the JW's favorite one

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 68
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CHURCHianity: Jesus Pretended to Die for you! (Aug '16) 5 min Frindly 1,233
A Trinity Discussion for Bobby 11 min jad2017 1,426
News Jehovah's Witnesses had right to refuse blood t... 37 min Frindly 9
Should We Pray To Jesus? 53 min red blood relative 35
Jehovah's Witnesses teach lies! (Jun '16) 1 hr It stinks in Houston 58
New World Translation is it VALID? 1 hr Frindly 48
Child Abuse Royal Commission Final Report 1 hr red blood relative 4
What NAME does the NT magnify? 3 hr red blood relative 433
Are the Jehovah's Witnesses a Prophet? 17 hr ihveit 289
More from around the web