New $10 million JW Assembly Hall

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1342 Mar 26, 2013
Maravilla wrote:
<quoted text>.
.
.
Look Leroy! I have been sick all day... AND i took a nap ..is that okay with you?? You gossiping ..trouble maker..
CCC ..showed compassion.. And she posted some very useful imformation to ME.. ANd yes..I appriciate it and Thank her for it... NOW! tell me why it is ..that you ..like the serpent..has to go around stiring up disention..where there was none???
You are sick everyday.......you breathe our air........which you should not..........Loose weight...be responsible.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1343 Mar 26, 2013
Maravilla wrote:
<quoted text>
.
. thanks..
ya..wonderful. NOT :) And yet a lot of people are way worse off.. I still get around pretty good..most of the time.. I tire easy and I sit here a lot..But ! I can still get what I need to done and as long as I can do that..It's a bright spot.. Well , son just got home from work.. Husband , has just woke up.. and another day is about over.. Grand have to be gotten up for school in the morning.. and I ..need some shut eye... You take care to.. Life is precious ..handle with care.
Take IN more sodium..........it's best for all of us.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1344 Mar 26, 2013
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats what you don't understand CCC, most of us have not left Jehovah and he is still with us, leaving a religion does not equate to leaving Jehovah. We still obey him, and love him with our whole mind, body, soul, and heart. No where in the bible does it say we must be one religion, one organization. Yes, it does say be united in your belief, but in what belief is that CCC? The belief of and in our Savior Jesus Christ.
BELIEVE ME..........Jehovah is not with you..........You do nothing for Him..........you are out....You cannot serve Jehovah and Satan you fool.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1345 Mar 26, 2013
Pam wrote:
I do not understand why those who profess love for Jehovah are so rude and insulting to others instead of being an example to others, especially after just advising people to attend the Memorial!
We are sick of people like you who are spiritual deadbeats.....You are dead...you just haven't fallen down yet.........but you will........WE don't want you........you are a hanger-on.....someone who is not self-reliant........a bother to us........When will you take charge of your own spiritual life and be an example, rather than a follower?......A tail-gater??

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#1346 Mar 26, 2013
Messanger wrote:
<quoted text>
I pray for your health to get better everyday.........may God be with you.
.
. How is it that you pray for a person..in in the next post.. wish um dead???

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#1347 Mar 26, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
So sorry to hear of your illness and pray God will comfort your bad days with some joy you are very precious to him never forget that . You will be in my prayers and thoughts . EACH DAY IS A GIFT sometimes when we don't feel well it is hard to see the gift of that day .Your a gift to us here and to your family as well , hold on to Christ's promises and know he loves you and cares for you .God bless you and heal you and comfort you in those bad days , times when you just don't feel well .
. Thank you..

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#1348 Mar 27, 2013
El cacique wrote:
<quoted text>(((YAWN)))
I do my best to ignore you...Yet, you post and post me to get a response.
Then when i get annoyed. Then "it's on" and we are back to square one. Which is the attention you desperately crave.
From a stranger on-line at that?...Hmmmm!
You're a troll, Mara. Plain and simple.
I have had plenty of sympathy for you. It is simply never enough.
I said it once...I will say it again...You're a sympathy whore. I don't believe you are as sick you pretend to be.
Get lost!
Now, i will really give you some fodder so you can "whine on" about for months to come, as you love to do.
Hurry up and die, Bi*ch!
And this from a person who sat next to a person at the KH last night pretending to be a good christian. This one bears saving as well.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#1349 Mar 27, 2013
Messanger wrote:
<quoted text>
BELIEVE ME..........Jehovah is not with you..........You do nothing for Him..........you are out....You cannot serve Jehovah and Satan you fool.
Jehovah is with me each and every day, you, nor your GB aka F&DS cant take him from me. You show by every post that you do not know Jehovah, and you may claim you are a JW, but I think everyone here knows you are not. Read the bible, learn that Jehovah and Jesus love those who love him and show this by their actions. If you were arrested for being a Christian, would there be enough evidence to convict you? I think I would have to answer that question for you as a big resounding NO.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#1350 Mar 27, 2013
Maravilla wrote:
<quoted text>
.
. How is it that you pray for a person..in in the next post.. wish um dead???
Because he/she is a hypocrite. They are one of those who comes here for entertaiment.
Prime

United States

#1351 Mar 27, 2013
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
And this from a person who sat next to a person at the KH last night pretending to be a good christian. This one bears saving as well.
I told you this guy was a lowlife POS! Do you believe me now? Notice how Nevada just ignored his disgusting post? She's no different then the POS jose is!
Mardana

Sacramento, CA

#1352 Mar 27, 2013
Prime wrote:
<quoted text>
.
I told you this guy was a lowlife POS! Do you believe me now?

Notice how Nevada just ignored his disgusting post? She's no different then the POS jose is!
.
His post #1324 to Maravilla was so incredibly cruel, heartless and vicious.

El cacique

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1353 Mar 27, 2013
Maravilla wrote:
<quoted text>
. Thank you..
And this is exactly what you crave. I have seen this play out countless times with you since i've been here, Wonder.

And many of the very same people will act surprised and act like they never even knew you were ill.

If you are as ill as you claim?. You are clearly a survivor. Just Embrace that and stop trying to look for pity.

Where i doubt is that you sure like to fight for someone who claims to be so ill.

But, whatever!

El cacique

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1354 Mar 27, 2013
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
And this from a person who sat next to a person at the KH last night pretending to be a good christian. This one bears saving as well.
The memorial was wonderful. Thank you for asking.

It was packed.

Everyone loved to hear the pure waters of truth.

El cacique

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1355 Mar 27, 2013
Mardana wrote:
<quoted text>
.
His post #1324 to Maravilla was so incredibly cruel, heartless and vicious.
Heh, Your opinion. You're entitled to it. Just as i am entitled to my own.

I have been quite nice to her my time discussing her various claimed illnesses.

She is a pity wh*re. Period.

It's never ending with that one.
yahweh jones

London, UK

#1356 Mar 27, 2013
eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because it is worth $10M doesn't mean $10M was spent. This building is "modest and adequate" and will be utilized to the full strictly for promoting the interests of the Kingdom of God.
Because of all the volunteer labor and donations involved, none of our buildings have ever cost what they end up being worth.
You mean promoting the interests of the anonymous Governing Body. How God would look upon this evil, and I am talking about God not the false God Jehovah. You devil worshipping bastards do not give to charity, stating that your charity is spreading the word of God albeit a false God. What the hell good is a devil inspired publication Watchtower or awake magazine to a starving child in a third world country. You truly are an evil sexually depraved cult who support dirty benders who abuse your own children and those poor innocent children then grow up to believe that this type of filthy act is normal and approved by Jehovah (Jehovah being a code word that all you bastards know to be identically equal to the Watchtower bible and tract society of New York. Sad evil bastards
Prime

United States

#1357 Mar 27, 2013
El cacca que habla wrote:
<quoted text>The memorial was wonderful. Thank you for asking.
It was packed.
Everyone loved to hear the pure waters of truth.
LOL! No one gives a flying fig about a spineless rat faced toad like you standing on his hind legs and tongue hanging out at the kingdom hall watching everyone pass a plate around hoping it was cheese or waiting for someone to drop some crumbs so you can scurry over and eat them! Hopefully you brushed your teeth with something other then pine oil before you went!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1358 Mar 27, 2013
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
Jehovah is with me each and every day, you, nor your GB aka F&DS cant take him from me. You show by every post that you do not know Jehovah, and you may claim you are a JW, but I think everyone here knows you are not. Read the bible, learn that Jehovah and Jesus love those who love him and show this by their actions. If you were arrested for being a Christian, would there be enough evidence to convict you? I think I would have to answer that question for you as a big resounding NO.
Jehovah has nothing to do with you..........you don't serve Him or support His work........you are dead to Him.........you should know better......individuals are proud, haughty and useless to Jehovah......

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1359 Mar 27, 2013
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
Jehovah is with me each and every day, you, nor your GB aka F&DS cant take him from me. You show by every post that you do not know Jehovah, and you may claim you are a JW, but I think everyone here knows you are not. Read the bible, learn that Jehovah and Jesus love those who love him and show this by their actions. If you were arrested for being a Christian, would there be enough evidence to convict you? I think I would have to answer that question for you as a big resounding NO.
Believe in Jehovah, but He doesn't believe in you to stand up for His name, as our people have many times....You are no part of Jehovah...your God is a Trinitarian, Hellfire, Immortal soul freak.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1360 Mar 27, 2013
Messanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe in Jehovah, but He doesn't believe in you to stand up for His name, as our people have many times....You are no part of Jehovah...your God is a Trinitarian, Hellfire, Immortal soul freak.
I have a perfect life and I praise Jehovah everyday for my families success and the fabulous friends we have....We are thrilled everyday because we associate with good people.........My business gives a hand to help underprivleged ones and our cities events..Asheville....I make sure everyone know that WE ARE JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES. Our field service is fruitful, living here in the most religious place in America.

“This Rose is for You”

Since: Dec 12

RoseVille

#1361 Mar 27, 2013
Messanger wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a perfect life and I praise Jehovah everyday for my families success and the fabulous friends we have....We are thrilled everyday because we associate with good people.........My business gives a hand to help underprivleged ones and our cities events..Asheville....I make sure everyone know that WE ARE JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES. Our field service is fruitful, living here in the most religious place in America.
Sadly, you DO NOT represent Jehovah or his son, Christ Jesus.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gays should be eliminated 34 min Boni 170
I-Hop vs Mad 44 min ihveit 59
A Trinity Discussion for Bobby 1 hr dollarsbill 7,467
News Fight Breaks Out Between Jehovah's Witnesses an... 1 hr GreatSouthbay4040 4
Matt 4:10 1 hr dollarsbill 473
Jehovah (Yehovah) WAS in the NT, but REMOVED! 2 hr dollarsbill 166
News Who are the Jehovah's Witnesses Part II - Chang... 2 hr dollarsbill 55
Fallibility of the WT/GB 3 hr TempleBBQ 71
What does "abstain from blood" mean? 4 hr Remnant of 144000 397
Is God our high priest pleading before God for... 9 hr rsss11 188
YES-Jesus WAS once known as Michael (Sep '14) 9 hr rsss11 11,888