Trouble in Egypt.....could it spread?

Since: Feb 11

Tucson, AZ

#850 Apr 15, 2011
The West Versus China: A New Cold War Begins on Libyan Soil

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php...

Tucson, AZ

#851 Apr 15, 2011
When War Games Go Live: "Staging" a "Humanitarian War" against "SOUTHLAND"
Under an Imaginary UN Security Council Resolution 3003

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php...

Tucson, AZ

#852 Sep 15, 2012
Remember this old post?

Did it spread much?

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/15/world/middl...

Will it continue?

Pay Attention to these 3 Prophecies
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/jehovahs-...

Luke21:25-28 - Global Protest (roaring of the "sea") as Symptom of Sovereignty Transfer

Since: Feb 09

Raleigh, NC

#853 Sep 15, 2012
20571point428571 wrote:
Remember this old post?
Did it spread much?
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/15/world/middl...
Will it continue?
Pay Attention to these 3 Prophecies
Luke21:25-28 - Global Protest (roaring of the "sea") as Symptom of Sovereignty Transfer
It won't spread much more because the people will simply tire out from acting stupid over a stinking video.

Tucson, AZ

#854 Sep 23, 2012
CIA Free wrote:
<quoted text>
It won't spread much more because the people will simply tire out from acting stupid over a stinking video.
It's engineered; It will lead to the new global "bogey man", as the US aids Israel toward prelude-WW3, and Iran will be the handing "hingepoint";

It is all converging like a script of a play, US elections, financial collapse, all glued back together again by a war, and distracted away from the real thieving culprits who transferred 40 trillion form America's middle classes and rich classes, to position and invest for WW3 globally prepared since 2001;

Now the framework of Global NATO bases and systems worldwide is about ready for prelude-WW3; Just like the "Great Depression" was a symptom of globalist investment in Europe, 10 years preceding WW2;

Same formula, except this illusion is carried along longer, by trillions in Fed Res "QE", just an illusion that will blow up in the average American and European's faces, when they end up with dying currency, imploding banks, 100 trillion in risk and unfunded liabilities, 500 trillion in derivatives exposure and a prelude-WW3 "sweep it all under the rug" distraction worldwide;

Scammed again! By the same old tricks;

In short, the national powers will have no recovery UNTIL Babylon the Great's trillions are "capital injected" into the national carcass, enroute to globalist 100% ownership of planet earth;

And Armageddon;

Tucson, AZ

#855 Sep 23, 2012
Clarification:

""Same formula, except this illusion is carried along longer, by trillions in Fed Res "QE"..."

But not much longer - same formula, WW is national recovery; BTG aids the final illusion, the "freedome from care" of Dan 8:25 for the national "sun", prior to global "sackcloth blackout"; Rev6:12

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#856 Sep 24, 2012
I must admit that between Israel's concern and Iran's effort to continue down the nuclear path, something could happen in that region of the world.

How it will all play out I'm not sure, but just as Iraq was limited primarily to that region with the U.S. invasion, I expect Iran to be similar unless they really do make good on their threats to send bombs to Israel and the U.S. in retaliation.

Since: Aug 12

Montréal, Canada

#857 Sep 24, 2012
You folks are confused by the mainstream media... Its unfortunate. I have a question. Is it because ww3 is suppose to bring us the second coming of Christ that Christians are indifferent about it and in fact in some circles in the world are even pushing for it?

After ww3 if there's anyone I wonder if the religionist will then finally be able to disregard revelation or will they continue in their complacency?

The world will learn that war cannot bring peace.

The religionists froth at the mouth for international developments leading to their so called great tribulation but when its all said and done the world will remember your naivety and quite toleration of widespread hatred and intolerance.

Whereas those that follow Christ should be moving to embrace people as brothers no matter where they chance to come from or what part of the world they live in what we get instead are those with a lack of Christlike love and factions of intolerant bigots.

Believe me when the people change for love the governments will change for love and guess what happens after that? Religion will find itself the outlier and in the crosshairs of a fee billion very pissed off people.

Tucson, AZ

#858 Sep 30, 2012
1/3
MakesTheTruthHisOwn wrote:
... I have a question. Is it because ww3 is suppose to bring us the second coming of Christ that Christians are indifferent about it and in fact in some circles in the world are even pushing for it?
WW1 was a well engineered super-event for profiting from many national powers, and positioning world governmental idol properly;

1. This is accomplished while funding all combatant sides of the WW conflict from a centrally controlled and deployed international run capital network (budding globalist finance system), and funding many nations non-combatant, BUT in the "sphere of influence" (that is need of funding, and desire of profit),

2. all this AFTER at least 20 years of preparatory, pre WW (US Civil War aided profit capital, btw), multi-billion dollar WW "start-up" investment had been incrementally "channeled" to the multi-national world-warriors-to-be throughout Europe and America to prepare the industrial weapons engine, fueling logistic systems, and finance-banking-investment-mar ket global "circuitry" to "grind the gravy train" once the war went full blown;

3. In this the national powers provide free war induced "slave labor" from their own masses at greatly reduced rates, with extended work hours, for years of profiteering by the top globalist powers, who walked out of WW1 with 300 billion in profit, 100 billion in credit owed to them, and at a minimum a 100 billion dollar established capital industrial system, in spite of that demolished by war, which they offer "aid" to re-indebt to restore for Germany and what not;

THE GLOBALISTS (2HORN-WB) ARE WHO WON WORLD WAR 1;

4. Then re-indebt these same nations to the reparations and funding world war "mortgage" too boot in multi-billions running to the next WW and aiding in the economic tomfoolery (like today), to make WW the ONLY cure; (eg, human sacrifice to the ruler of this world the Devil;);

And the Grand Finale!!!

5. THEN, FROM SUCH A WW "DESOLATION" "WORLD WAR" "PROBLEM", THE PRESENTATION OF THE HANDY "SOLUTION" FOR "WORLD PEACE" - YE OLDE LEAGUE OF NATIONS, IS MAXIMIZED FOR FULL EFFECT;

And all the national "ten kings" act as if they fell off a turnip truck that day, and they buy this OBVIOUS globalist engineered situation;

WW2 was merely a repeat of that WW1 formula, but with multi-trillions as the booty for the globalists;

WW3 will be to pawn the nations 100%, and to present the final "World Peace" "solution in the United Nations 3.0, which as with the League of Nations, WILL go into "abyss" one last time, and arise as the indisputed 8th King of world full domination by debt ownership, and a war engine with 90% total war potential by that time, everything else will quickly be brought in line after that period at Matt24:29-31;

Dan8:23-25; Dan11:44-45 for the grand finale, from a time of "peace and security" that the end of WW3 will, like WW1 and WW2, conveniently provide the globalist "Disgusting Thing" for public acceptance; or die;

===

WW3 is not the manifestation of Christ, it is after "the tribulation of those days", before the "sun black as sackcloth" extinction mode the globalists have prepared for the whole world with Satan, in THAT period is when Christ manifests, completes the Kingdom "royal family", and conquers the world in Daniel 7:26 time frame of Dan 12:11; (Rev6:12 is Matt24:29-31 is Mark13:24-27)

1Thessalonians5:1-3 is "freedom from care" of Daniel 8:23-25, is Daniel 11:44-45 sneak attack, is Rev19:19-21 Armageddon is Eze 38 Gog finale AFTER "world war 3" is resolved; This is a finality to destroy Jehovah's witnesses (in informal scattering with no city wall (Zech14:1-3; Rev11:1-3) and ANYONE with approved faith being brought in as "sheep" in Matt25:31-46 at this final Dan7:26, Rev14:14-20 period;

Tucson, AZ

#859 Sep 30, 2012
2/3

In Ezekiel JWs are "dwelling in security" because Christ is in full, looming, Kingdom power to "cut the days short" as Matt24:21-22 becomes 2Thess1:6-10, when deep engineered GT, Rev7:1-3, is ended by Christ at his leisure in the Daniel 12:11 time frame;
MakesTheTruthHisOwn wrote:
After ww3 if there's anyone I wonder if the religionist will then finally be able to disregard revelation or will they continue in their complacency?

The world will learn that war cannot bring peace.

The religionists froth at the mouth for international developments leading to their so called great tribulation but when its all said and done the world will remember your naivety and quite toleration of widespread hatred and intolerance....**

Whereas those that follow Christ should be moving to embrace people as brothers no matter where they chance to come from or what part of the world they live in what we get instead are those with a lack of Christlike love and factions of intolerant bigots.

Believe me when the people change for love the governments will change for love and guess what happens after that? Religion will find itself the outlier and in the crosshairs of a fee billion very pissed off people.**
Yes, good point**; You are seeing what the "ten kings" and "scarlet wildbeast" globalists want everyone to see, to aid the intake of the multi-trillions sitting idle in global religions;

The recovery of this second "death stoke" of WW, that leads to the "freedom from care" of Dan8:23-25, IS FROM BTG RELIGIOUS ASSETS; WW3 will provide the desolation, the desperation, and the funnel to religious assets for national recovery, that the debt scenario and globalist financial power, built since WW1, will direct the national "ten kings" to their ONLY available financial "salvation" for new globalist "new world financial" system loans: Babylon the Great - world religions, including Jehovah's witnesses, although most of them will not be considered within the "harlot" by God himself;

The globalists could care less what JW spiritual standing is with God, they want the national "ten kings/horns" to be "sicked" on JWs too for the big bucks, the big assets, the big properties and removal of ALL ALL ALL religious sovereignty (Rev17:18);

This is because this final capital infusion from BTG, will help "re-finance" these already debt-dead (Rev13:3-7 death-stroked) national powers for 100% globalist financial AND asset ownership, hence Rev17:12-18 "power and authority" transfer from national power, to globalist super-power, the final one, is parallel to the globalist "KingNorth" pawning all the "KingSouth" "Egypt" world system at this time as well in Daniel 11:42-43; KS becomes feminized "she will not prove to be an escapee"; "She" like BTG is OWNED!

World War 3 is the conveyor belt delivering all this to the globalist "scarlet wildbeast

" 8th King for Gog; Dragon Satan; It's all done soon after this;

So TWO sovereignties, nationalist and religious, WILL be vanquished by the time WW3 is engineered to end, it is all designed by Satan for this effect through the 2HWB for the 8th King rulership, all symbolically wrapped in the globalist and universal "King of the North" FINAL world rulership over mankind;

And that Jehovah God Almighty and Christ WILL smash to nothing; (Dan2:31-44); Dan 12:1-3 repeats, as all these patterns are in the 1914-1922 prophetic foregleam minor fulfillments;

The JW org whack is the fulfillment of Dan8:11-14 (1150 days) which precedes ALL of this as per 1Pet4:17 "judgment STARTS with the house of God; That will have an unknown Rev8-9 cleansing and pre-commissioned knowledge upgrade as per Rev8:5;

Tucson, AZ

#860 Sep 30, 2012
3/3

THAT will lead to the DIVINE OFFICIAL COMMISION OF THE FINAL TWO WITNESSES AND "LITTLE SCROLL" UNDERSTANDING OF SOVEREIGN ULTIMATUM OF GOD ALMIGHTY AND JESUS CHRIST KING OF KINGS; Rev 10-11, that parallels the same general heaven "set-up" of Rev15 to Rev 16, for 1260 days, completing 7 times in the second 3.5 time cycle; as the 7trumpets and 7bowls, in final fulfillment, parallel each other to Rev16:17 which is Rev11:15-19 (Dan7:25)-

Temple completion and kingdom completion for a 1290 day conquest "Christ Court" (Dan7:26 is Dan12:11) in full Christ power over 144000; Zech4:6-8; is Rev11:11-12;19

Armageddon occurs in that 1290 at some point unknown; Christ Court is Matt25:31-46 sheep/goat Matt24:31 "separation" of Jude 14 (Mark13:24-27; Luke 17:37; 2Thess1:6-10), parallel Rev14:14-20 "harvest of the earth" to salvation, and the "vine of the earth" to destruction in the final "freedom from care", sneak globalist 8th King attack, in global genocidal "extinction mode" of the full meaning of Matt24:21-22 "great tribulation" after WW3 "immediately after the tribulation of those days"; "Immediate is in sequence that can take a brief time period to progress to;

So this pattern in WW3, will repeat that of WW1, BUT with far greater consequences worldwide, and to full Christ Kingdom conquest with Jehovah God as per Joel3:9-122, an arms build up on steroids since the "World War on Terror" after 9/11/2001 (Dan11:40 in globalist 8th King/KN paradigm significance)

1150 days (2300 e/m; Dan8:11-14) leads to 1260 days (Rev11:2-3), leads to 1290 days (Dan7:26; Dan12:11), with unknown transitional timeframes, brief but unknown;

Jehovah's witnesses will be updated on all this because they have not had true anointed leadership for 20 years since the UN "disgusting thing" was brought into their "temple" by an internally operative "man of lawlessness" IN the organization to attempt to destroy the worldwide preaching work;

That means Dan8:11-14, is Rev8:2-5, is Zech3:2-9 from a 20 tear JW Zech3:1 "befouled" "transgression causing desolation" of Dan8:11-14 as Malachi3:1-5 cleanses out the "lawless one" of 2Thess2:3-9 in 2Cor11:13-15 "transformed" "ministers of righteousness" mode, present in the fraud xGB of the JW imposters NOW being revealed BEFORE the day of Jehovah as per 2Thess2:3-9 "apostasy" which is no longer Christendone resolved in the 1919-1922 full rejection of that fraud system almost 100 years ago;

EXCITING TIMES COMING UP, TO BE DEPLOYED ALONG WITH THE NEXT GLOBALIST "911" STYLE SET OF GLOBALIST WORLD-CHESS "TERROR", "FALSE-FLAG" AND GENERAL WAR SHENANIGANS TO WALK TO THE WORLD TO WW3;

IT ALL STRATS WITH JW TEMPLE; Dan8:11-14 is 1Peter4:17

(1 Peter 4:17) For it is [NOW] the appointed time for the judgment to start with the house of God.

1150, 1260, 1290 STARTS SOON!

God is REPEATING the patterns so we all KNOW for sure this aint no make-believe; THIS IS THE REAL THING, AND THE GLOBALISTS ARE WHERE GOD'S TEMPLE FUSE IS GOING; ISA66:6 - no pun intended;

And that is JUST a warm-up to let the globalists know what temple Jehovah resides WITH the Jehovah's witnesses who will be chastised as per Isa12, but will FINISH Rev8-11 for the final round by God's power through Jesus Christ;

Amen

Tucson, AZ

#861 Sep 30, 2012
FYI
The 1150 is NOT a repeated time frame (Dan8:11-14),it is a first time, one-time only "warning" pattern, a "wake up" call to JWs; The 1260, 1290 are repeat patterns; (That is why Dan 7 and 8 repeat, Dan 8 is a "stand alone" prophecy from Dan8:11 forward that has not fulfilled EVER yet, but will very soon!)

MAke a mental note, the JW org will get a precursor BIG smack from the globalists AND God;

The 1260 MUST fulfill as 2520, the full "7 times" in the Daniel "day" units of Rev11:2-3 significance of Dan7:25; (And so on, Dan12:7; Rev13:5; Rev12:6, 14) to FULL "seven" times;

Since: Mar 09

United States

#862 Sep 30, 2012
I believe the things we see happening with Libya, Iran, Syria, and Egypt are just the beginning of some major things taking place. I recall in the book, "Thy Will be done"...and how it speaks regarding the Middle Eastern Nations.

“KeepProclaiming Christ Death ”

Since: Dec 09

Lynchburg, VA

#863 Sep 30, 2012
Michael2010 wrote:
I must admit that between Israel's concern and Iran's effort to continue down the nuclear path, something could happen in that region of the world.
How it will all play out I'm not sure, but just as Iraq was limited primarily to that region with the U.S. invasion, I expect Iran to be similar unless they really do make good on their threats to send bombs to Israel and the U.S. in retaliation.
I think Iran is the puppeteer's puppet in the game WW's and the currency. There is millions to gain from WW3.

Tucson, AZ

#864 Sep 30, 2012
The Globalization of War: The “Military Roadmap” to World War III

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-globalizatio...

Tucson, AZ

#865 Sep 30, 2012
Nomi wrote:
I believe the things we see happening with Libya, Iran, Syria, and Egypt are just the beginning of some major things taking place. I recall in the book, "Thy Will be done"...and how it speaks regarding the Middle Eastern Nations.
The Mediterranean Union: Dividing the Middle East and North Africa
http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-mediterranea...

Since: Mar 09

United States

#866 Sep 30, 2012
Wow...Sounds even more like the info in the "Thy Will be done" book.

Since: Aug 12

Montréal, Canada

#867 Oct 1, 2012
@ 20571point428571
If that is the truth for you my friend then of course live your life accordingly. May I ask though, when ww3 and if there is no divine intervention would you be willing afterwards to entertain another perspective or will you wait for ww4?
dr of religion

Des Plaines, IL

#868 Oct 1, 2012
Nomi wrote:
Wow...Sounds even more like the info in the "Thy Will be done" book.
I dont read apostate material.

Since: Feb 09

Raleigh, NC

#869 Oct 1, 2012
Nomi wrote:
Bull$hi#!!

Look, it's called HUMAN life; it's been going on since man was introduced to this planet. It will continue long after we are gone.

A generation comes, a generation goes -- but the earth abides forever.

Man was not created to live forever in human form. He dies and his flesh returns to the dust and he moves on to the Father. The circle of life continues.

My father is born, his father dies. I am born, my father dies. My son is born, I soon die. His son is born, he will die.

Why can't you figure that out already? Open your eyes an accept the truth for once. Dying is not the end -- it's the beginning of your new life in eternity! Always with God -- forever.

'Happy are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.'

is your heart pure? Yes or No

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Praise Jehovah (Jul '13) 3 min Anonymous Brother 4,629
Name of God 7 min Jesus Is 63
apostate lies about 1975 10 min Anonymous Brother 11
What is the trinity? (Apr '13) 10 min PrufSammy 21,988
If Jehovah's Witness' are Unitarians... 20 min imagoodboy 22
YES- People WILL get OUT of HELL! 31 min Anonymous Brother 371
DO the Meek inherit the Earth? 37 min joe 289
News Who are Jehovah's Witnesses? (Jan '12) 2 hr happyand free 357
1975 for Mayor 2 hr Irishdub 470
More from around the web