New World Order? A slogan of the UN -...

New World Order? A slogan of the UN - Videos and comments

Posted in the Jehovah's Witness Forum

Since: Feb 11

Tucson, AZ

#1 Apr 15, 2011
Invisible Empire A New World Order Defined Full ( Infowars.com )
&fe ature=related

EndGame HQ full length version
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Esoteric Agenda - FULL LENGTH MOVIE - WELCOME TO YOUR AWAKENING!

Tucson, AZ

#2 Apr 15, 2011
Interesting movies...

Fall of the Republic HQ full length version
&fe ature=related

Fabled Enemies Full Length

Under Occupation - Global Hostile Takeover - FULL MOVIE

Police State 4: The Rise of FEMA Full Length

Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura: Police State "Full Episode"
Asleep

Chicago, IL

#3 Apr 15, 2011
Why is your bible called New World Translation?

Tucson, AZ

#4 Apr 15, 2011
Do not be loving either the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him; 16 because everything in the world—the desire of the flesh and the desire of the eyes and the showy display of one’s means of life—does not originate with the Father, but originates with the world. 17 Furthermore, the world is passing away and so is its desire, but he that does the will of God remains forever.
1John2:15

Because there will be a new heaven, and a new earth, comprising Jehovah's New World, not a Bilderberg version of it, they must fall by Jehovah's sword, Michael, Isa27:1

Rev11:15

And the seventh angel blew his trumpet. And loud voices occurred in heaven, saying:“The kingdom of the world did become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Christ, and he will rule as king forever and ever.”

Since most mention of the world in the bible is in reference to human wickedness, it will be a world with no sin, not one based on the greatest of sins, such as the "elite" of this old world have envisioned in a new world order.

Jehovah's witnesses are very clear as to the source of the destruction coming upon all those worldly thinkers of the UN. Har-Magedon, finished forever. Dan2:44, something the NWO has no power over, their eradication in a day, by God. Joel 3:9

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#5 Apr 15, 2011
Asleep wrote:
Why is your bible called New World Translation?
Because the Bible talks about a coming new world.

That's the whole point really. That is why it is interesting when Satan's system promises a new world in opposition to the one that Jesus Christ will herald in.
Bible laws not JW

Ypsilanti, MI

#6 Apr 16, 2011
day dreams of iluminaties and followers by WTBS JW misleads called"new system of things"original idea of Russell 39 degree mason at 1876
1 WW provocation of man to kill prinze of Sarajevo and make 1 WW as justification Russel found 607 BC as end of pagan times at 1914 WHICH IS HISTORICAL AND BIBLCALY WRONG
according to archelogy and history 607 BC have nothing to do with 2520 years till 1914
no histirical biblical match and support claims of JW false prophets=fonny bolonny fat lies ended very very soon

aadriver

Since: Aug 09

Bedfordshire, England

#7 Apr 17, 2011
Gareth wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the whole point really. That is why it is interesting when Satan's system promises a new world in opposition to the one that Jesus Christ will herald in.
The difference is the UN or any other large body does not do it by destroying 99'9% of the human race.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#8 Apr 17, 2011
aadriver wrote:
The difference is the UN or any other large body does not do it by destroying 99'9% of the human race.
Actually, in turning people away from God... yes it does.

aadriver

Bedfordshire, England

#9 Apr 17, 2011
Gareth wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, in turning people away from God... yes it does.
Most people have no idea whatsoever about what the UN says or doesn't say. The vast majority could not care less what they say.

Tucson, AZ

#10 Apr 17, 2011
aadriver wrote:
<quoted text>
The UN NWO elements have planned global depopulation openly. So, yes they do rule with logic twisted to evil ends. The world, they know, is at critical mass, something has to give before the world reaches 8-10 billion, there is no way to even maintain 7 billion very much longer.

The food supply and prices will give way shortly, these things are easy to see for even common people and researchers, so you know they are planning in accordance with that reality; genocide, or sociocide, as race will have little to do with this action, nearly all must go basically.

Tucson, AZ

#11 Apr 17, 2011
aadriver wrote:
<quoted text>
Most people have no idea whatsoever about what the UN says or doesn't say. The vast majority could not care less what they say.
That's because people are materialistically distracted, as is the plan of old.

So, Agenda 21 is already superceding national sovereignty in the US, and people should be aware of that, if they can turn the TV of, and turn YouTube or similar on, there are documentaries on Agenda 21.

The UN will soon, through policy and enforcement, such as Homeland Security, be taking over as it is, subtle and slow, then the big grasp. Great Tribulation.

aadriver

Bedfordshire, England

#12 Apr 17, 2011
20571point428571 wrote:
<quoted text>
The UN NWO elements have planned global depopulation openly. So, yes they do rule with logic twisted to evil ends. The world, they know, is at critical mass, something has to give before the world reaches 8-10 billion, there is no way to even maintain 7 billion very much longer.
The food supply and prices will give way shortly, these things are easy to see for even common people and researchers, so you know they are planning in accordance with that reality; genocide, or sociocide, as race will have little to do with this action, nearly all must go basically.
It's called controlling the population. I believe that all Chineses have a limit of one baby only per couple. I would have thought you would agree that was a good thing.
Many in the west are getting too much food which is why we have an obesity problem. Food is not running out. Each day new ways are being found to feed the world.
Are you aware that in the societies 'Truth book' published in 1968 they included a quote from some idiot who said there would be a worldwide famine by 1975. Then in the revised version around 1980, they took out that quote as it was clearly rubbish.
I welcome your thoughts.
TPMP 35

Eastchester, NY

#13 Apr 17, 2011
aadriver wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called controlling the population. I believe that all Chineses have a limit of one baby only per couple. I would have thought you would agree that was a good thing.
Many in the west are getting too much food which is why we have an obesity problem. Food is not running out. Each day new ways are being found to feed the world.
Are you aware that in the societies 'Truth book' published in 1968 they included a quote from some idiot who said there would be a worldwide famine by 1975. Then in the revised version around 1980, they took out that quote as it was clearly rubbish.
I welcome your thoughts.
We can definetely feed the world many times over.

We need a more equitable distribution process.

The ravages of Capitalism has wrecked havoc on our supply.

TPMP 35
dee lightful

Piedmont, SC

#14 Apr 17, 2011
20571point428571 wrote:
<quoted text>
What a leap you make with genocide.
Did you ever hear of birth control to control growth of population????
rev ralph

Arlington Heights, IL

#15 Apr 17, 2011
Gareth wrote:
<quoted text>
I se!! When the U.N. talks about the new world order its evil and they're a wild beast. But when the wt calls their wt printed bible the new world translation they are doing what the bible says. I got it!!!

Tucson, AZ

#16 Apr 18, 2011
aadriver wrote:
<quoted text>
I welcome your thoughts.
Well, you were not one of the children who starved to death in 1975, but if you were, you would have a different problem.

What would just be another day for Geronimo, will be hell on earth for the fattened western luxurious nations, because that is going downhill, as the population goes uphill, it's just a matter of time, because it will not be accidental, though it may be good intentions, as the old adage goes.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php...

http://globalresearch.ca/books/SoD.html

Food is one of many ways, to thin the global herds.

Tucson, AZ

#17 Apr 18, 2011
dee lightful wrote:
<quoted text>What a leap you make with genocide.
Did you ever hear of birth control to control growth of population????
You really need to do your research and wake up by it.

Search NWO genocide, nwo genocide agenda and you can read from a couple million websites what everyone knows, and the NWO elements speak openly about, a need for a drastically reduced global population, fast. Not birth control, depopulation by controlled means.

I'll admit, it shocked me when I read it over the last 6 months, I did not know it was a policy to be enacted some how. According to the NWO, and UN Agenda 21, the global herds need to be thinned for the children of the elite.

UN Agenda 21 search will return 16 million pages, and 500,000 of them will mention the word genocide. But they aren't particular I've heard, so it's more of a sociocide agenda by disease, starvation, water, and war.

It's not much of a stretch to see, they have WW3 planned, and Russia and China are the apparent super-powers to pull into it. Ir it will of course, possibly, turn into a coalition, US/UK/Israel vs. everybody else.

We shall see, Libya is the first of maybe 2 or 3 steps to Iran. Interesting, no doubt. Either way, something has to give, before we hit 8 billion

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When Anyone is Lying to You 3 min sidgi 2
Never Be Deceived 9 min sidgi 2
Born Again Christian 12 min sidgi 2
How do Jehovah's Witnesses get around this dire... 19 min sidgi 30
What is the Apostasy from? 37 min sidgi 15
Who Really Is the "Faithful and Discreet Slave"? 51 min Analytical7 200
God= ONE Being...or THREE? (Sep '15) 1 hr Jesus is 244
The JWS are the Happiest people on earth. 4 hr Tony Price 77 64
Scriptures that PROVE the 'Holy Trinity'! 4 hr little lamb 216
Jehovah 6 hr BetheljudgmentDan... 82