TPMP: Marked Online
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2 Oct 28, 2012
True JWs do well to remember 1 Peter 2:23, this is the course we should choose, in following Jesus' example. We wouldn't want to bring reproach on Him by reviling, nor would we want to lend support to those who do.

After all, as Proverbs 11:19 says

"The one firmly standing for righteousness is in line for life, but the one chasing after what is bad is in line for his own death"
TPMP

Newark, NJ

#3 Oct 28, 2012
acrobat wrote:
True JWs do well to remember 1 Peter 2:23, this is the course we should choose, in following Jesus' example. We wouldn't want to bring reproach on Him by reviling, nor would we want to lend support to those who do.
After all, as Proverbs 11:19 says
"The one firmly standing for righteousness is in line for life, but the one chasing after what is bad is in line for his own death"
I told you that you wouldn't be able to ignore me!

You're a clown!.
TPMP

United States

#4 Oct 28, 2012
Oh no!!

Whatever shall I do I've been marked, online no less! I feel dizzy, I may faint.
TPMP

United States

#5 Oct 28, 2012
My life is over...

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#6 Oct 28, 2012
-

Jeepers!!!

Talk about a waste of time!

Marvin Shilmer
Spike

Germany

#7 Oct 28, 2012
TPMP wrote:
My life is over...
you still boink your wife up the a ss and pretend you're doing it with a man?
TPMP

United States

#8 Oct 28, 2012
You are right Marvin, i'm a complete waste of time.
TPMP

Newark, NJ

#9 Oct 28, 2012
Marvin Shilmer wrote:
-
Jeepers!!!
Talk about a waste of time!
Marvin Shilmer
Hey...Take it up with Acrobat!

He/she is carrying on with this silly crap.

Does you side have an ally in Acrobat or not??....

You were just giving him/her props on another thread.

The two step never lasts.
TPMP

United States

#10 Oct 28, 2012
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>you still boink your wife up the a ss and pretend you're doing it with a man?
Yes.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#11 Oct 28, 2012
My earlier rebuke of the "interested imposter":

You personally are probably never going to hear what the elder body of his congregation has to say, directly, because you are at most merely an interested person studying with JWs, and an irregular attender at that.

A rush to judge what, exactly? I find it incredible that you would completely ignore the context of that interview, the questions being asked, and realize why his answers were what they were. Your perceptive abilities are little to none, frankly.

The only reason you don't understand what his status was is because truly you are at best an interested outsider, not privy to the true organizational structure and policies for members of varying "status" within the congregation. You can't parse this information when it's right in front of you, because you're not qualified to. Now you say "fair enough", when someone uses the words of a liar to given evidence of his involvement? Just who is rushing to judgement now?

It concerns me not whether or not we see eye to eye. If we did, you wouldn't have spent 2 years @ 9+ posts per day on this board wasting your time while you dilly dally trying to decide if being a legitimate member of the congregation is what you want to do with the rest of your life.

You fling around terms like "inactive", "apostate", "fellow Witness peers", "brother" - I'm going to be painfully frank with you: Witnesses are not your peers, they don't see you as one, and you are not a brother. Until the day that you make a private dedication and then publicly affirm same through baptism, this will always be the case.

I spent some time yesterday reading some of your history here. Frankly, you make my spiritual stomach sick, and if any of *your* elder body read them, they'd agree. You deserve a dose of bitter medicine, and I have no qualms administering it:

You display almost no fruits of the spirit. Instead of missing out on or or two of them, your posts illustrate the fact that you are devoid of all of them. And your "when I'm ready and I don't have to answer to anyone" cavalier attitude is about as far removed from a person truly interested in devoting their life to Jehovah as it gets.

You've no excuse. How does it feel to go to the conventions and see a crippled person have to be helped into the baptismal pool because they can't walk themselves in? To see the sister (or brother) who risked violence and sometimes even death at the hands of a viciously opposed mate, take that most important step? Does it not make you cringe inside? What do you say to yourself: "Maybe next assembly?" Embarrassing!!

What is preventing you from making this step? Is it secret sin(s)? Is it because you like far too much the freedom to mix with worldlings and apostates online? Are you addicted to this forum, and that is holding you back?

No sincerely interested person attends meetings irregularly. Sincerely interested persons are filled with so much zeal that they can't stay away.

It's always a risk that a bitter pill like this might stumble someone. The brothers in your congregation might not say these things to you, but they do in fact think them. And if they knew of your online life here, their patience with your delaying would wear thin pretty quickly. It's a calculated risk, however: either you get stumbled away and never return to the Kingdom Hall, which would probably be a blessing so that you stop contaminating the congregation with your fraudulent act, or you will actually give your head a shake, get off this forum never to return, and get on with your spiritual life and stop this foolishness.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#12 Oct 28, 2012
And since mentioning that I might give the elders in Cypress or Fordham congregations a ring to conduct a shepherding call on this "interested one", he has changed his location to "United States"

Guess Jose from the Bronx would rather not receive the corrective hand of loving-kindness from those elders any time soon.
TPMP

United States

#13 Oct 28, 2012
acrobat wrote:
And since mentioning that I might give the elders in Cypress or Fordham congregations a ring to conduct a shepherding call on this "interested one", he has changed his location to "United States"
Guess Jose from the Bronx would rather not receive the corrective hand of loving-kindness from those elders any time soon.
Duh. Of course I went into hiding. I don't take correction well.

I know I need it, but there you go.

I'm too macho to take advice from elders.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#14 Oct 28, 2012
Bumped for other sincere minded forum members.
TPMP

United States

#15 Oct 28, 2012
acrobat wrote:
Bumped for other sincere minded forum members.
I guess this means we aren't going to be friends.

Maybe if I try rally hard, I can stop being such a hypocrite and get another chance.
TPMP

United States

#16 Oct 28, 2012
correction = really
TPMP

United States

#17 Oct 28, 2012
acrobat wrote:
My earlier rebuke of the "interested imposter":
You personally are probably never going to hear what the elder body of his congregation has to say, directly, because you are at most merely an interested person studying with JWs, and an irregular attender at that.
A rush to judge what, exactly? I find it incredible that you would completely ignore the context of that interview, the questions being asked, and realize why his answers were what they were. Your perceptive abilities are little to none, frankly.
The only reason you don't understand what his status was is because truly you are at best an interested outsider, not privy to the true organizational structure and policies for members of varying "status" within the congregation. You can't parse this information when it's right in front of you, because you're not qualified to. Now you say "fair enough", when someone uses the words of a liar to given evidence of his involvement? Just who is rushing to judgement now?
It concerns me not whether or not we see eye to eye. If we did, you wouldn't have spent 2 years @ 9+ posts per day on this board wasting your time while you dilly dally trying to decide if being a legitimate member of the congregation is what you want to do with the rest of your life.
You fling around terms like "inactive", "apostate", "fellow Witness peers", "brother" - I'm going to be painfully frank with you: Witnesses are not your peers, they don't see you as one, and you are not a brother. Until the day that you make a private dedication and then publicly affirm same through baptism, this will always be the case.
I spent some time yesterday reading some of your history here. Frankly, you make my spiritual stomach sick, and if any of *your* elder body read them, they'd agree. You deserve a dose of bitter medicine, and I have no qualms administering it:
You display almost no fruits of the spirit. Instead of missing out on or or two of them, your posts illustrate the fact that you are devoid of all of them. And your "when I'm ready and I don't have to answer to anyone" cavalier attitude is about as far removed from a person truly interested in devoting their life to Jehovah as it gets.
You've no excuse. How does it feel to go to the conventions and see a crippled person have to be helped into the baptismal pool because they can't walk themselves in? To see the sister (or brother) who risked violence and sometimes even death at the hands of a viciously opposed mate, take that most important step? Does it not make you cringe inside? What do you say to yourself: "Maybe next assembly?" Embarrassing!!
What is preventing you from making this step? Is it secret sin(s)? Is it because you like far too much the freedom to mix with worldlings and apostates online? Are you addicted to this forum, and that is holding you back?
No sincerely interested person attends meetings irregularly. Sincerely interested persons are filled with so much zeal that they can't stay away.
It's always a risk that a bitter pill like this might stumble someone. The brothers in your congregation might not say these things to you, but they do in fact think them. And if they knew of your online life here, their patience with your delaying would wear thin pretty quickly. It's a calculated risk, however: either you get stumbled away and never return to the Kingdom Hall, which would probably be a blessing so that you stop contaminating the congregation with your fraudulent act, or you will actually give your head a shake, get off this forum never to return, and get on with your spiritual life and stop this foolishness.
Post #102

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/jehovahs-...

I told you you weren't go to be able to ignore me.

LOL!

I'm marked. Remember?

You're silly!
TPMP

United States

#18 Oct 28, 2012
acrobat wrote:
And since mentioning that I might give the elders in Cypress or Fordham congregations a ring to conduct a shepherding call on this "interested one", he has changed his location to "United States"
Guess Jose from the Bronx would rather not receive the corrective hand of loving-kindness from those elders any time soon.
Postscript.

ROTFL!

Too funny!

You post and i laugh....

You have added some much needed entertainment to this forum.

I gotta hand it to you.

Yo're a jackazz!
TPMP

United States

#19 Oct 28, 2012
acrobat wrote:
My earlier rebuke of the "interested imposter":
You personally are probably never going to hear what the elder body of his congregation has to say, directly, because you are at most merely an interested person studying with JWs, and an irregular attender at that.
A rush to judge what, exactly? I find it incredible that you would completely ignore the context of that interview, the questions being asked, and realize why his answers were what they were. Your perceptive abilities are little to none, frankly.
The only reason you don't understand what his status was is because truly you are at best an interested outsider, not privy to the true organizational structure and policies for members of varying "status" within the congregation. You can't parse this information when it's right in front of you, because you're not qualified to. Now you say "fair enough", when someone uses the words of a liar to given evidence of his involvement? Just who is rushing to judgement now?
It concerns me not whether or not we see eye to eye. If we did, you wouldn't have spent 2 years @ 9+ posts per day on this board wasting your time while you dilly dally trying to decide if being a legitimate member of the congregation is what you want to do with the rest of your life.
You fling around terms like "inactive", "apostate", "fellow Witness peers", "brother" - I'm going to be painfully frank with you: Witnesses are not your peers, they don't see you as one, and you are not a brother. Until the day that you make a private dedication and then publicly affirm same through baptism, this will always be the case.
I spent some time yesterday reading some of your history here. Frankly, you make my spiritual stomach sick, and if any of *your* elder body read them, they'd agree. You deserve a dose of bitter medicine, and I have no qualms administering it:
You display almost no fruits of the spirit. Instead of missing out on or or two of them, your posts illustrate the fact that you are devoid of all of them. And your "when I'm ready and I don't have to answer to anyone" cavalier attitude is about as far removed from a person truly interested in devoting their life to Jehovah as it gets.
You've no excuse. How does it feel to go to the conventions and see a crippled person have to be helped into the baptismal pool because they can't walk themselves in? To see the sister (or brother) who risked violence and sometimes even death at the hands of a viciously opposed mate, take that most important step? Does it not make you cringe inside? What do you say to yourself: "Maybe next assembly?" Embarrassing!!
What is preventing you from making this step? Is it secret sin(s)? Is it because you like far too much the freedom to mix with worldlings and apostates online? Are you addicted to this forum, and that is holding you back?
No sincerely interested person attends meetings irregularly. Sincerely interested persons are filled with so much zeal that they can't stay away.
It's always a risk that a bitter pill like this might stumble someone. The brothers in your congregation might not say these things to you, but they do in fact think them. And if they knew of your online life here, their patience with your delaying would wear thin pretty quickly. It's a calculated risk, however: either you get stumbled away and never return to the Kingdom Hall, which would probably be a blessing so that you stop contaminating the congregation with your fraudulent act, or you will actually give your head a shake, get off this forum never to return, and get on with your spiritual life and stop this foolishness.
And just what is your congregation?

I'm sure your elders would be interested to know that you are engaging in dialogue with apostates.

Then again?. You have none.

I believe that ship has sailed long ago in your case.

Topix is your voice. Typical.
TPMP

United States

#20 Oct 28, 2012
Remember, A!

It was YOU who was quick to cast doubt on the elders.

These are people here who HATE Jehovah's Witnesses.

Yet, you seem at home amongst them.

You were quick to cast doubt on the possible actions (or lack thereof) of the elders in Holt's congregation without getting all the full details.

That is what brought this on.

You shouldn't be so quick to join opposers.

You showed you true MO here when you initially decided to do that.

Too late.

Now, you are desperately trying to clean up the spill YOU created.
TPMP

United States

#21 Oct 28, 2012
And please don't pay any attention to the ISP changer that I said I didn't use.

I'm also a pathological liar and can't keep my word for anything.

I'll be asking to play nice with you tomorrow, Acrobat, but don't fall into my trap. I'm a liar and can't be trusted. Remember that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If Jesus is NOT Your Mediator, How Can you Pray... 12 min rsss1 512
Would Jehovah take me back? 20 min Alank 275
News Judge orders Jehovah's Witness to release moles... 1 hr Alank 52
Trinity...why does it matter?! 1 hr Jparkh81 1,808
PR Hurricane Maria 1 hr Alank 18
Is it Christian to be a bully? 3 hr Alank 2
Why Do Animals Grow Old and Die? 4 hr Alank 673
Gotta take some time off because of Irma 13 hr Alank 273
More from around the web