The Most Accurate & Honest of all Bib...

Since: Jul 11

Portadown

#3048 Sep 19, 2013
the Mad JW wrote:
Beckyass doesn't read very well.
That's why I rarely bother to reply to her.
Let her be a WARNING: Just say "NO!!!" to church.
For those with no interlinears:
http://i875.photobucket.com/albums/ab315/MadM...
Notice the two different "theos" , one with "the" (ton) the other without. REMEMBER- no caps in the greek, so a Cap is ACCURATE for "the God"....not the other which was being contrasted by being WITH God, as well as the one SPEAKING FOR Him, as the WORD.
There IS no "God-the-Word"- except in churchoid imaginations.
So that's how Freddy Franz of the watch tower managed to "translate" the nwt! He went on line to photobucket,the cheat!Was it a laptop? or an iPad maybe?

According to you Mad there is no certain rich man in Luke 16.but even Fred the liar Franz says there is in the watch towers nwt!

Show us where churchoid is mentioned in the Holy Bible watch tower Mad?Surley that is not just in your imaginations Mad?

“EXPOSING CHURCHianity!”

Since: Oct 07

Seattle, WA

#3050 Sep 19, 2013
CAN RunningMouth read?

Portadown

#3051 Sep 19, 2013
little lamb wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus told a parable ...you should look up what a parable is...you do know we are not literal 'sheep as well don't you?..'baa'
I'm saddened little lamb that you have sunk to the level of Mad and Boni with your childish comments
...you do know we are not literal 'sheep as well don't you?'baa'...when asked for a Gospel truth.
Is that how the watch tower teaches you to respond to a person who believes Biblical teaching little lamb?

Do you wish to talk about the Biblical sheep little lamb?would you care to discuss what the Bible says about them,and what the watch tower teaches about "the other sheep"?

Even though we differ extremely in what we believe,and I have not held back in my posts to you,not once have I resorted to ignorant sarcasm with you in response to a request for a Scriptural answer?

That aside little lamb,you let both yourself and the watch tower down!Here you are responding to a question I have been asking Mad,at his own request,for over a year! He cannot not answer it!The best he can do is reply with sarcastic comments and mock,

Now you have chosen to reply to Mads requested question by more sarcastic comments and not answering the question either.

You chose to answer a question I asked Nomi for,you never answered that either!

So I asked you one direct!You never answered that either!
Have you forgotten ? Would you like me to ask you again now little lamb?

I looked up what a parable is little watch tower lamb,the Holy Bible makes them very easy to spot,for example Jesus spake this parable unto them saying

Luke 18
18. And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;

Matthew 22.
1.And Jesus answered and spake unto them again by parables, and said,

John 10.
6.This parable spake Jesus unto them: but they Understood not what things they were which he spake unto them.

Now little lamb,show me where in the Holy Scriptures it says the certain rich man and the beggar named Lazarus never existed because it was only a parable?

Did Abraham not exist either? just another parable?

Stan

Colorado Springs, CO

#3052 Sep 19, 2013
If this is such an accurate translation, why would it have to be revised? Or am I in error that it was never revised?

I do have a copy of and like the purple Greek Interlinear bible they put out.

I never hear anything much about it though.
bible observer

Medinah, IL

#3053 Sep 19, 2013
the Mad JW wrote:
OOOO!
Hit a never in Mega-Glued...is he becoming UNglued?
Sure SOUNDS like it!
Is he now going to chuck the KJV, ASV, and other translations that use the English version of God's Name?
Vandalize the museum and burn the Bible brought over on the MayFlower?
I wonder what cult he belongs to?
Islam?
I agree, The NWT jw bible is the best translation on the market, Thats hangin in outhouses throughout America.The nwt is good for wipeing asssses when you had one too many taco's.Also NWT jw bibles are very good for starting camp fires.So they aint so bad hah?

Portadown

#3054 Sep 19, 2013
the Mad JW wrote:
CAN RunningMouth read?
The big bro's and sis in Brooklyn know I can read Mad,they must surely be having some little doubts about you by now though!

Ignoring promises to answer a question that you requested!

Making up questions and getting the answers wrong!

Is YOUR reading ok Mad? Mine is!!! LOOK MAD!I read your Mad watch tower challenge and accepted!
Lets see if you can read your own post!
Mad challenge...Quote... Ask me ONE question at a time and I WILL ANSWER! READY STEADY GO!
Here is your ONE question yet again Mad!
How was the certain rich man in Luke 16 able to pray from Hell,if Hell is just the common grave as taught by the watch tower and posted by you Mad?
READY STEADY GO MAD!

Portadown

#3055 Sep 19, 2013
Stan wrote:
If this is such an accurate translation, why would it have to be revised? Or am I in error that it was never revised?
I do have a copy of and like the purple Greek Interlinear bible they put out.
I never hear anything much about it though.
You mustn't read Mad watch towers posts,he uses nothing else but that "most accurate and honest translation in the whole world",he claims!

What other Bible do you read that teaches about grubs and maggots eating the bodies of the deceased that never made it all the way down into the common grave?

If you scroll back you will probably find,Mad has already "ANSWERED" your question numerous times,but you ignored it "churchoid"

cult buster

Medinah, IL

#3056 Sep 19, 2013
rachel123 wrote:
<quoted text>
The big bro's and sis in Brooklyn know I can read Mad,they must surely be having some little doubts about you by now though!
Ignoring promises to answer a question that you requested!
Making up questions and getting the answers wrong!
Is YOUR reading ok Mad? Mine is!!! LOOK MAD!I read your Mad watch tower challenge and accepted!
Lets see if you can read your own post!
Mad challenge...Quote... Ask me ONE question at a time and I WILL ANSWER! READY STEADY GO!
Here is your ONE question yet again Mad!
How was the certain rich man in Luke 16 able to pray from Hell,if Hell is just the common grave as taught by the watch tower and posted by you Mad?
READY STEADY GO MAD!
I can predict just how this mad little guy is gonna answer." Oh the rich man verse in the bible is just a story" But the 144,000 story if real as all the false predictions from the wt.
Stan

Colorado Springs, CO

#3057 Sep 19, 2013
rachel123 wrote:
<quoted text>

If you scroll back you will probably find,Mad has already "ANSWERED" your question numerous times,but you ignored it "churchoid"
Someone probably did. I don't find much value in reading almost 3000 posts here. Just thought I would ask

More than a few posts each day make my teeth ache.

“EXPOSING CHURCHianity!”

Seattle, WA

#3058 Sep 20, 2013
These babbling churchoids are all alike; no matter HOW many times you answer- they ignore it, and continue to cliam you didn't.

That's what churchoids DO.
ObservesNothing speaks of wiping his brain, and theCultust claims the same as RunningMouth -even though I even set up a Topic to answer her questions;

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/jehovahs-...

Stan, as words change in a language (like "gay"), and older Bible manuscripts are found, revisions HAVE to be made, or you end up with another KJV.
old timer

Medinah, IL

#3059 Sep 20, 2013
the Mad JW wrote:
These babbling churchoids are all alike; no matter HOW many times you answer- they ignore it, and continue to cliam you didn't.
That's what churchoids DO.
ObservesNothing speaks of wiping his brain, and theCultust claims the same as RunningMouth -even though I even set up a Topic to answer her questions;
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/jehovahs-...
Stan, as words change in a language (like "gay"), and older Bible manuscripts are found, revisions HAVE to be made, or you end up with another KJV.
What did you ?hey you didn't answer!!!!!
Greenish Pink

Stillwater, OK

#3060 Sep 20, 2013
John 1:1c...The sentence structure is called "qualitative anarthrous predicate noun preceding the verb." Greek language does not have the indefinite article "a." So, its use (or non-use) of the definite article "the" is IMPORTANT!
Greek Jn1:1c-- god (anarthrous pred. qualitative noun) was (verb) the word (subject).
English Jn1:1c--the word was a god.

The Word has a descriptive quality of being a god.

Did you notice the differences between the first occurrence of "God" and the second? The first occurrence has the definite article--THE God--to distinguish it from the second anarthrous "god."

Greek: In beginning was the word and the word was with THE God and god was the word.
English: In (the) beginning was the Word and the Word was with THE God, and the Word was (a) god.

Sentence structure AND non-use of the article "THE" and context are important!
Research Sahidic Coptic Bible Translation. The Christians in Egypt spoke Coptic in the Sahidic dialect & translated this Bible dated second century CE. Their language is similar to English in that Sahidic Coptic has BOTH articles "THE" and "A." This old translation is the same as NWT at Jn1:1.
Greenish Pink

Stillwater, OK

#3061 Sep 20, 2013
The Word (Jesus) was with the God. Whom was the God that Jesus was with? Was Jesus with his Father? In (the) beginning was the Word and the Word was with the Father and the word was the Father.?

Whom was the God that Jesus was WITH? Was Jesus with the trinity Godhead? In (the) beginning was the Word and the Word was with the Godhead, and the Word was the Godhead.?

Jesus was WITH whom? The sentence STRUCTURE is not identifying who Jesus is, but it is describing a quality of Jesus. In (the) beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was godLIKE or a god.

It makes no sense to be WITH another person and yet be that other person! However, you can be with another person and share the same quality as that other person.
QUALITATIVE ANARTHROUS PREDICATE NOUN BEFORE THE VERB!!!
dee lightful

Stanley, NC

#3062 Sep 20, 2013
Greenish Pink wrote:
John 1:1c...The sentence structure is called "qualitative anarthrous predicate noun preceding the verb." Greek language does not have the indefinite article "a." So, its use (or non-use) of the definite article "the" is IMPORTANT!
Greek Jn1:1c-- god (anarthrous pred. qualitative noun) was (verb) the word (subject).
Did you notice the differences between the first occurrence of "God" and the second? The first occurrence has the definite article--THE God--to distinguish it from the second anarthrous "god."
Greek: In beginning was the word and the word was with THE God and god was the word.
English: In (the) beginning was the Word and the Word was with THE God, and the Word was (a) god.
Research Sahidic Coptic Bible Translation. The Christians in Egypt spoke Coptic in the Sahidic dialect & translated this Bible dated second century CE. Their language is similar to English in that Sahidic Coptic has BOTH articles "THE" and "A." This old translation is the same as NWT at Jn1:1.
No capitals in Greek so the scripture should read,
In beginning was the word and the word was with god and god was the word. No legitimate translation has the word "the God".
When you continue reading you find the Almighty God telling you Jesus is a Mighty God.
You cannot get the whole picture when you stop at one scripture. You need to read all scriptures in context.

“EXPOSING CHURCHianity!”

Seattle, WA

#3063 Sep 20, 2013
DarkDementedDee stands as the Ultimate Warning to us ALL:

Just say "NO!!!!!" to church.

“EXPOSING CHURCHianity!”

Seattle, WA

#3064 Sep 20, 2013
ANY interlinear (some are online) will show you the "THE" in front of the god the word was WITH; "TON theos".

Churchoids stick their heads in the ground (and likely somewhere quite vulgar)when it comes to ANY fact!

So, to the contrary, the NWT translates John 1:1 with perfect honesty and accuracy, to the dismay of Twinitarians everywhere!

“EXPOSING CHURCHianity!”

Seattle, WA

#3065 Sep 29, 2013
Even showing her the Interlinear with the Gtrrek word for "the" (ton) in front of THE VGod the word was with, she STILL claims otherwise.

That's what churchoids DO!

Since: Nov 11

Saint Peters, MO

#3066 Sep 30, 2013
Greenish Pink wrote:
I find it interesting that the Greek interlinear has the last part of John 1:1 in a different order than the KIT...
KIT has "and God was the Word"...
the GIT has it as and the Word was God... So now how do you get a descriptive quality out of 'And God was the Word" or And the Word was God?... Nowhere else in the Bible describes Jesus as God like.. All references to him by others as well as references by Him to his Glory and interconnection with God indicate not God-like qualities, but God qualities... Not to mention references to him in Revelation.. Alpha, Omega, Beginning and End, sharing the Throne with the Father, Being given the same honor, praise and Glory as the Father. Hmmmm? No references to God-like here. Simply the same EXACT attributes and descriptors as God himself. Wonder why that is?

You state that this language did not have the articles A and The, yet both translations do have the article "The". I see no "A" yet I see 'the' referencing specificity in who is being referred to whom.

“EXPOSING CHURCHianity!”

Seattle, WA

#3067 Sep 30, 2013
Beckyass puts her foot in it AGAIN!

" Nowhere else in the Bible describes Jesus as God like.."

Col 1:15-[Now] He is the exact likeness of the unseen God [the visible representation of the invisible]; he is the firstborn of all creation.- Amplified Bible

(I'd look up others, but she will dismiss them all, as she will THIS...)

“Believe & Salvation is yours”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3068 Sep 30, 2013
the Mad JW wrote:
Beckyass puts her foot in it AGAIN!
" Nowhere else in the Bible describes Jesus as God like.."
Col 1:15-[Now] He is the exact likeness of the unseen God [the visible representation of the invisible]; he is the firstborn of all creation.- Amplified Bible
(I'd look up others, but she will dismiss them all, as she will THIS...)
Maybe you should do a little more research. You are dead wrong in your statement. I will give you a little clue....Where did Isaiah ever see Jesus?

Second clue is get a Septuagint (the scriptures the Apostles used and quoted from).

If you need another clue...I will wait until you ask nicely. But if anyone else wants a clue...IM me and I will give it out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Today...., (Feb '10) 3 min nube 3,187
News Jehovah's Witnesses 'demonstrated a serious fai... 4 min Aneirin 176
YES- People WILL get OUT of HELL! (Nov '15) 9 min wow 3,634
Where in the bible is smoking a ds offense? 13 min Caciques a liar 314
News Inside the Insular World of Israeli Jews Who Be... 17 min little lamb 42
The Twinity Dogma- the Most Ridiculous Dogma of... (Mar '15) 17 min rsss1 1,254
YES-Jesus WAS once known as Michael (Sep '14) 17 min wow 9,215
What is the trinity? (Apr '13) 44 min Boni 25,189
Are Jehovah's witnesses Hated? 2 hr dee lightful 392
Prime_LA 5 hr Caciques a liar 276