2011 District Convention Releases!!

2011 District Convention Releases!!

Posted in the Jehovah's Witness Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last

“A voice of reason”

Since: Aug 09

Crooklyn

#1 May 20, 2011
As my public service to you, the Topix JW/WT community, here is a list of the releases at the 2011 District Conventions this summer:

1) Part 2 of the Watchtower history DVD Series (Jehovah's Witnesses - Faith in Action)

2) Revised Young People Ask vol. 1

3) Brochure: "Listen to God and Live Forever"

You're welcome.
DOUGLAS CLARK

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 May 20, 2011
Olin Moyle wrote:
As my public service to you, the Topix JW/WT community, here is a list of the releases at the 2011 District Conventions this summer:
1) Part 2 of the Watchtower history DVD Series (Jehovah's Witnesses - Faith in Action)
2) Revised Young People Ask vol. 1
3) Brochure: "Listen to God and Live Forever"
You're welcome.
Did all three releases come out in the first couple of hours of the first conventions held in the Eastern time zone, with you posting this from your seat as it happens, since the morning sessions are still underway?(It's 11:27AM)

Or are you exposing yourself as one of the Watchtower IMPOSTORS, who delight in sending out INSIDE INFO?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#3 May 20, 2011
DOUGLAS CLARK wrote:
<quoted text>
Did all three releases come out in the first couple of hours of the first conventions held in the Eastern time zone, with you posting this from your seat as it happens, since the morning sessions are still underway?(It's 11:27AM)
Or are you exposing yourself as one of the Watchtower IMPOSTORS, who delight in sending out INSIDE INFO?
.
. Slightly different time zone... I think..
poco loco

Meriden, CT

#4 May 20, 2011
Just out of interest, what they choose to revise in the "young people" book?
DOUGLAS CLARK

Pittsburgh, PA

#5 May 20, 2011
Maravilla wrote:
<quoted text>
.
. Slightly different time zone... I think..
No. I posted that at 11:30AM. There are four conventions this weekend, three in the Eastern time zone.(Brooklyn, Jersey City, NJ and Sunnyside, NY. The fourth is Oklahoma City OK)

This thread was started while the morning session was still underway.

HOW?!

“A voice of reason”

Since: Aug 09

Crooklyn

#6 May 20, 2011
DOUGLAS CLARK wrote:
<quoted text>
Did all three releases come out in the first couple of hours of the first conventions held in the Eastern time zone, with you posting this from your seat as it happens, since the morning sessions are still underway?(It's 11:27AM)
No.
DOUGLAS CLARK wrote:
Or are you exposing yourself as one of the Watchtower IMPOSTORS, who delight in sending out INSIDE INFO?
LoL. You're welcome. ;)
DOUGLAS CLARK

Pittsburgh, PA

#7 May 20, 2011
Olin Moyle wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
<quoted text>
LoL. You're welcome. ;)
Not quite sure what I'm being welcomed about. But the fact remanins that the information you gave came out while the morning session was still going on.

And this post is made when the afternoon session just starts, Eastern time zone.

“A voice of reason”

Since: Aug 09

Crooklyn

#8 May 20, 2011
DOUGLAS CLARK wrote:
<quoted text>
Not quite sure what I'm being welcomed about.
I wrote "you're welcome" in anticipation of the "thank you" that should be forthcoming from you. Surely you are grateful that I gave you a taste of the encouraging, upbuilding publications soon to be provided to the worldwide brotherhood by the Faithful and Discreet Slave?

;)
Yeah-Right

Spring, TX

#9 May 20, 2011
DOUGLAS CLARK wrote:
<quoted text>
Did all three releases come out in the first couple of hours of the first conventions held in the Eastern time zone, with you posting this from your seat as it happens, since the morning sessions are still underway?(It's 11:27AM)
Or are you exposing yourself as one of the Watchtower IMPOSTORS, who delight in sending out INSIDE INFO?
Doesn't matter...

What's released will be the same recycled doctored up tripe that they've released before.
abrother

United States

#10 May 20, 2011
Yeah-Right wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter...
What's released will be the same recycled doctored up tripe that they've released before.
New info will come out.
Mardana

Sacramento, CA

#11 May 20, 2011
Olin Moyle wrote:
As my public service to you, the Topix JW/WT community, here is a list of the releases at the 2011 District Conventions this summer:

1) Part 2 of the Watchtower history DVD Series (Jehovah's Witnesses - Faith in Action)

2) Revised Young People Ask vol. 1

3) Brochure: "Listen to God and Live Forever"
You're welcome.
.
Another "Watchtower History DVD" ?

*Smile*

Hasn't the WTS released several "Watchtower History" stories over the years?.....Various titles over the years in VHS form, DVD form, etc.?

Isn't one WT history story enough?

Does history change?

.

“A voice of reason”

Since: Aug 09

Crooklyn

#12 May 20, 2011
abrother wrote:
<quoted text>
New info will come out.
There's going to be some thrilling new light on the meaning of the TOE JAM between the toes of the feet of Daniel's image. It's sure to be HAPPIFYING...but you'll have to wait until Sunday afternoon for that!
abrother

United States

#13 May 20, 2011
Olin Moyle wrote:
<quoted text>
There's going to be some thrilling new light on the meaning of the TOE JAM between the toes of the feet of Daniel's image. It's sure to be HAPPIFYING...but you'll have to wait until Sunday afternoon for that!
Basically the last talks on Friday and Saturday indicates what might come out. But, I might be wrong on this. Although you might be to busy eating toe jam for dinner to know it.

“A voice of reason”

Since: Aug 09

Crooklyn

#14 May 20, 2011
abrother wrote:
<quoted text>
Basically the last talks on Friday and Saturday indicates what might come out. But, I might be wrong on this. Although you might be to busy eating toe jam for dinner to know it.
This was a first-class effort at humor. For that, I'm "judging" your post as "funny" and "touching"!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#15 May 20, 2011
abrother wrote:
<quoted text>
New info will come out.
After all is said and done.. You can take that new imfo.. IF you can find it.. And it probably ..cut down to the basic message.. Wouldn't fill a page. Most of what is in the books has been written a bizillion times .. With just enough changes ..that they dump yet another book from their list.And knowing people ..they won't even notice ..
Yeah-Right

Spring, TX

#16 May 20, 2011
I'm sure that the WT drones will be just as HAPPIFIED to have two drama's instead of one to break the long monotony of listening to the same guilt and fear inducing lectures they've heard time and again.

When they are finished speculating on the toe jam, I guess they'll be moving on to the hang nail!!!

“BIBLE TRUTHS *NEVER* CHANGE”

Since: Aug 09

LET GO AND LET GOD

#17 May 20, 2011
Olin Moyle wrote:
<quoted text>
There's going to be some thrilling new light on the meaning of the TOE JAM between the toes of the feet of Daniel's image. It's sure to be HAPPIFYING...but you'll have to wait until Sunday afternoon for that!
Happifying!

ROFL!

I haven't heard that ridiculous word in a long time. I always wondered what dim light decided to begin using it in the WTS literature! It sounds SO lame!

Since: Jul 10

United States

#18 May 20, 2011
poco loco wrote:
Just out of interest, what they choose to revise in the "young people" book?
Volume 2 released in 2008 discussed a wide variety of things the first one from 1989 did not discuss.

My guess is, the 1989 book has graphic design far inferior to Volume 2, it has none of the boxes and write-your-response features of the 2nd, its pictures have 1980s hairstyles and fashion, and mentions such things as "listening to records".

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#19 May 20, 2011
abrother wrote:
<quoted text>
New info will come out.
yes probably be what does the toe represent in the Image/Statue of Daniels dream!
Yeah-Right

Spring, TX

#20 May 20, 2011
Pretty soon, there is going to be nothing left of that statue to interpret but the crust under the toe-nail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
So far away 13 min Samson 102
Brexit voted out of EU, Globalist Must Crease C... 18 min BetheljudgmentDan... 40
YES-Jesus WAS once known as Michael (Sep '14) 23 min Sillyis 7,361
Speaking of censoring 46 min RedhorseWoman 12
What are the new heavens and the new earth? (Mar '13) 1 hr red blood relative 2,719
All Pals Now! 1 hr tom 5
News 'Remain Loyal!' theme of Jehovah's Witnesses co... 1 hr Brother P 220
Read below and say you believe they have the truth 19 hr red blood relative 289
More from around the web