Gresham, Ore. woman's body found

Posted in the Jehovah's Witness Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
UNchained

Maryville, TN

#1 Oct 21, 2012
http://www.katu.com/news/local/Report-Holt-He...

GRESHAM, Ore.– The man accused of murdering Whitney Heichel was a member of her church.

Jonathan Holt and Whitney Heichel were members of the same Jehovah’s Witness Kingdom Hall in Gresham, ABC News confirmed.

Holt and Heichel also lived in the same Gresham apartment complex, where Holt lived with his wife.

Holt was moved to the Clackamas County Jail Sunday. He is expected to appear by video in court Monday to face aggravated murder charges.

Also:

http://www.oregonlive.com/gresham/index.ssf/2...

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2 Oct 21, 2012
UNchained wrote:
http://www.katu.com/news/local /Report-Holt-Heichel-were-memb ers-of-same-church-175169201.h tml
GRESHAM, Ore.– The man accused of murdering Whitney Heichel was a member of her church.
Jonathan Holt and Whitney Heichel were members of the same Jehovah’s Witness Kingdom Hall in Gresham, ABC News confirmed.
Holt and Heichel also lived in the same Gresham apartment complex, where Holt lived with his wife.
Holt was moved to the Clackamas County Jail Sunday. He is expected to appear by video in court Monday to face aggravated murder charges.
Also:
extrememly sad, I noticed how the nonJW community helped out so much and also donating as well for the family.
UNchained

Maryville, TN

#3 Oct 21, 2012
array wrote:
<quoted text>extrememly sad, I noticed how the nonJW community helped out so much and also donating as well for the family.
I hope that her family can feel the presence of God and be comforted.
jace

Clinton, MD

#4 Oct 21, 2012
its a good thing that folks in law enforcement were not discouraged like jw kids are from pursuing law investigative skills and training

jw dog such jobs for their members and are the first inline for help

good thing all religions don't teach that foolishness about career choices
Marishka

Glendale, AZ

#5 Oct 21, 2012
JW believe whole heartedly in the command to not kill anyone, if you take a job where you carry a gun or are taught to kill to defend yourself or someone else it would be going directly against this command. If everyone followed that command along with the command to love police wouldn't be necessary and there would not be wars. It's not foolish, it's insisting on peace and not taking masters into their own hands.
UNchained

Maryville, TN

#6 Oct 22, 2012
Marishka wrote:
JW believe whole heartedly in the command to not kill anyone, if you take a job where you carry a gun or are taught to kill to defend yourself or someone else it would be going directly against this command. If everyone followed that command along with the command to love police wouldn't be necessary and there would not be wars. It's not foolish, it's insisting on peace and not taking masters into their own hands.
Folks, here is a classic example of how a JW thinks.

The poster obviously didn't read the original post on this thread or read the news stories provided in the links.

If the poster had read those news stories we wouldn't have seen just how foolish the poster is when the poster said, "JW believe whole heartedly in the command to not kill anyone, if you take a job where you carry a gun or are taught to kill to defend yourself or someone else it would be going directly against this command."

The news stories and on national television this morning, Good Morning America panned a shot of the kingdom hall where the victim and her alleged killer both attended with their families.

Dear Marishka, if you had taken the time to read the news stories I doubt that you would have made the comment, ""JW believe whole heartedly in the command to not kill anyone..." because you would have learned that a JW is accused of killing the young woman.

Read this and become informed:

Snorkler

Alberton, South Africa

#7 Oct 22, 2012
Snorkler

Alberton, South Africa

#8 Oct 22, 2012
jace

Clinton, MD

#9 Oct 22, 2012
UNchained wrote:
<quoted text>
Folks, here is a classic example of how a JW thinks.
The poster obviously didn't read the original post on this thread or read the news stories provided in the links.
If the poster had read those news stories we wouldn't have seen just how foolish the poster is when the poster said, "JW believe whole heartedly in the command to not kill anyone, if you take a job where you carry a gun or are taught to kill to defend yourself or someone else it would be going directly against this command."
The news stories and on national television this morning, Good Morning America panned a shot of the kingdom hall where the victim and her alleged killer both attended with their families.
Dear Marishka, if you had taken the time to read the news stories I doubt that you would have made the comment, ""JW believe whole heartedly in the command to not kill anyone..." because you would have learned that a JW is accused of killing the young woman.
Read this and become informed:
once again another public display that jw are not the sharpest knife in the drawer- they either fail to read or read and fail to ocmprehend
jace

Clinton, MD

#10 Oct 22, 2012
Marishka wrote:
like i said, jw are the first inline for help and as we can see the last to want to help
UNchained

Maryville, TN

#11 Oct 22, 2012
Snorkler wrote:
http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/st ory?section=news/local&id= 7484601
What does a news report that is over 28 months old (Tuesday, June 08, 2010) have to do with Whitney Heichel who was reported missing by her husband on Tuesday, October 16, 2012?

Please try to stay on topic and quit wandering off the trail.

“Tight lines”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#12 Oct 22, 2012
To the point....
This is a horrible story.
A young woman lost her life.
Shame on those who take this opportunity to cast stones.
UNchained

Maryville, TN

#13 Oct 22, 2012
florida native wrote:
To the point....
This is a horrible story.
A young woman lost her life.
Shame on those who take this opportunity to cast stones.
Who cast any stones?

“Tight lines”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#14 Oct 22, 2012
UNchained wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cast any stones?
If you can't see it, I can't help you.
I do hope that Jehovah gives the needed strength that the families need.
I could not imagine having to bury one of my kids.
And for the husband to have to bury his wife.
Horrible.
Hopefully, if the person accused is in fact the murderer, hopefully he gets the needle.

Location hidden

#15 Oct 22, 2012
Snorkler wrote:
you really seem to think this is going to change the fact that a beautiful innocent young sister was murdered by a sick depraved JW brother. Her JW family must be so devestated. You want to compare all day long, where are the JW helping out here in this tragic case, notice how many in the community rallied around for support for the JW and their family.

Probably catholics to!

Pray for their family, and the whole congregation.
Hoodwinked

Hemet, CA

#16 Oct 22, 2012
array wrote:
<quoted text>you really seem to think this is going to change the fact that a beautiful innocent young sister was murdered by a sick depraved JW brother. Her JW family must be so devestated. You want to compare all day long, where are the JW helping out here in this tragic case, notice how many in the community rallied around for support for the JW and their family.
Probably catholics to!
I certainly will keep the family in my prayers....so very sad:(
Lucy

Hamilton, Canada

#17 Oct 22, 2012
array wrote:
<quoted text>you really seem to think this is going to change the fact that a beautiful innocent young sister was murdered by a sick depraved JW brother. Her JW family must be so devestated. You want to compare all day long, where are the JW helping out here in this tragic case, notice how many in the community rallied around for support for the JW and their family.
Probably catholics to!
The brothers and sisters are right there with the family giving them loving support and help their grieving brothers and sisters in this time of their loss. If you were a JW you would already know this.

If you were expecting them on camera, in the newspapers telling what all they have done for this family, then you will be disappointed. They don't make a big show, that's what christendom does.

“John 4:23,24”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#18 Oct 22, 2012
Hoodwinked wrote:
<quoted text> I certainly will keep the family in my prayers....so very sad:(
I knew you would show up. What took you so long? You beat Claude Kennison, though.

“John 4:23,24”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#19 Oct 22, 2012
Lucy wrote:
<quoted text>
The brothers and sisters are right there with the family giving them loving support and help their grieving brothers and sisters in this time of their loss. If you were a JW you would already know this.
If you were expecting them on camera, in the newspapers telling what all they have done for this family, then you will be disappointed. They don't make a big show, that's what christendom does.
So true, and if that happened in my neighborhood, I would be there helping whether the family were Witnesses or not. And I certainly would not be on any forum exploiting the tragedy.

Location hidden

#20 Oct 22, 2012
Lucy wrote:
<quoted text>
didn't say they were not where did I say that, I was answering snorklers post on the priest and murder, as he was comparing, so did I, nonJW helped also, so will they help the families of this other murdered girl, that was what I was stating, snorkler replying with another murder of a non JW was only to compare.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A stark warning by Stephen Hawking 2 min Boni 187
Problems with Topix..... 4 min nomi 1
If Jehovah's Witnesses are Right, Can You Walk ... 8 min little lamb 5
Watch Jace avoid these questions 11 min truthsetsfree 57
How to Witness to a Jehovah's Witness Ray Comfo... 11 min Boni 612
Photo of redhorsewoman 16 min truthsetsfree 347
What Church do YOU think teaches the Truth? 17 min little lamb 31
YES-Jesus WAS once known as Michael 45 min imagoodboy 2,452
Jehovah's Witness Leaders Accused Of Covering U... 1 hr RedhorseWoman 76
WOE!! WOE!! WOE!! to the apostates! 4 hr Black Dove 246