Attention seeker

Wausau, WI

#264 Dec 4, 2012
array wrote:
<quoted text>even being kind to her is a put down, I think people are wasting their time even responding to her and her crew, the best thing to do with the JW trolls is to ignore them, they are getting exactly what they wont with all the reponses here, I am over it, I give up no point it just plays into their hands to upset as many as possible and she loves that and the attention, no getting through.
I so understand what you are saying, I even stood up for her with this Bunny person, and all she did was accse and complain even more..

There is no getting through to someone who is so far gone such as Carolyn/EE, most Normal people would have changed when someone like a child dies, But not her, she got worse and doesnt even care if she ever will see her child again,...This says alot about how much hell this child had to edure while alive.. Her poor children.
hMMMMM

Aurora, IL

#265 Dec 4, 2012
So we can take it that Evileye has a hard time getting a thread removed, like this one, when she is the first person posting on it?
What a joke.
Topix removes a totally innocent thread started by Nedoba and the one started by evileye which is much more incendiary, stays?
This is what the WBTS does with its money.
Pays huge legal fees to defend pedophiles and hides its billions in assets and the rest goes to grease the palms of the press to try and attempt some sort of good spin. Since, the ACTUAL news regarding Jehovah's Witnesses is nothing but one shocking grizzly crime after another.
hMMMMM

Aurora, IL

#266 Dec 4, 2012
Pat wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =hzA8Jm8CbHMXX
Suicide: Why do Jehovah's Witnesses have a rate far exceeding that of the general pulic?
OBVIOUSLY IT IS A PROBLEM
It proves those who run the WBTS, the governing demons, are truly the most evil of evil.
Their members die, including children killing themselves, and they do NOTHING to change.
This is a cult where pedophiles thrive and get legal protection and then children kill themselves.
Total proof the Jehovah's Witnesses are run by those doing the work of Satan, nobody else.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#267 Dec 4, 2012
hMMMMM wrote:
What a joke.
Topix removes a totally innocent thread started by Nedoba and the one started by evileye which is much more incendiary, stays?
This is what the WBTS does with its money.
Pays huge legal fees to defend pedophiles and hides its billions in assets and the rest goes to grease the palms of the press to try and attempt some sort of good spin. Since, the ACTUAL news regarding Jehovah's Witnesses is nothing but one shocking grizzly crime after another.
you summed it up.....money well spent.....thats why i keep telling everyone, they are experts at this game, not innocent men who are a little misled.... and so are some of their tricky smooth talking pr reps.... they know exactly what they are doing.

and its worse than even we imagine.... if we could listen in on the top jw leadership conversations and decisions, it would blow our minds...

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#268 Dec 4, 2012
Hoodwinked wrote:
<quoted text> I certainly am not screaming its a direct attack on me!! Get real!
I want the word out!! I want JWs warned about the potential dangers that lurk within the congregation.
Tell me what's wrong with that?
There is nothing wrong with it, except for the fact they don't want you telling it because they want to keep it hidden. The truth is coming out about things that have long been going on inside the WTS, things that should be opening their eyes.,but because of the control the GB has over their thinking, its not happening.

Location hidden

#269 Dec 4, 2012
Crystal Chanda Cassadine wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that you haven't mentioned it, and I respect that about you. But, you have seen how she has been continually tormented on this forum over it. People who have any kind of goodness in their heart just don't do those things to others. It is evil. I am a mother who only feels empathy towards a mother who has gone through this. I expect this from others, but this forum has taught me how cold hearted and calloused some can be.
I agree with you, some here do show cold hardheartedness and being calloused, but CCC, it comes from both sides. The JWS show it as well as those who are not JWs. It is evil, and I too am a mother who cant imagine the pain of losing a child. We have a lady in your church who lost a son to an asthma attack while he was helping others to be warm and the cold got to him. It has been nine years and she still suffers daily over his death. We should show our respect for what they are going through, but it is very hard to do when that person continually attacks you on everything you say. Sometimes we just have to pray for them and hope one day they realize that maybe because of what they give out, is why they get what they do.I am not saying to repay evil with evil or insult with insult, but thinking about what we say, and the consequences of it before we say it, might help with our words here.

Location hidden

#270 Dec 4, 2012
Simply Intrigued wrote:
<quoted text>
You do attack and scream attack and so do your friends when a JWs says something against what you post.
But you and the others JWS here scream louder because the truth of what goes on inside the doors of a KH are being TOLD finally. She has every right to scream about her child being molested by a man who she is told to trust. You should scream about it as well instead of protecting the men who allow this to continue.

“John 4:23,24”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#271 Dec 4, 2012
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
But you and the others JWS here scream louder because the truth of what goes on inside the doors of a KH are being TOLD finally. She has every right to scream about her child being molested by a man who she is told to trust. You should scream about it as well instead of protecting the men who allow this to continue.
She was told not to trust the man. He was removed as an elder and had a disfellowshipped teenage son in his home as well. Both bad conditions in the home were public knowledge. It was her choice to trust him, even though the congregation officially did not trust him or his teenage son.

Location hidden

#272 Dec 4, 2012
eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
She was told not to trust the man. He was removed as an elder and had a disfellowshipped teenage son in his home as well. Both bad conditions in the home were public knowledge. It was her choice to trust him, even though the congregation officially did not trust him or his teenage son.
Jesus loves you.
Cult Defenders are Liars

Lexington, KY

#273 Dec 4, 2012
eagleeye2 wrote:
I think most of the lurkers would be sickened to become a person like these anti-Witnesses.
You think wrong, you pagan bitch!

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#274 Dec 4, 2012
eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
an EX-Elder and a DF'd son would be a red flag to not let a child go there. There would be no reason for a child to go to that house without a parent accompanying them.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#275 Dec 4, 2012
eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
. And you know this how??.. did you go to the same KH.. What this man your husband???
Hoodwinked

Hemet, CA

#276 Dec 4, 2012
Simply Intrigued wrote:
<quoted text>
an EX-Elder and a DF'd son would be a red flag to not let a child go there. There would be no reason for a child to go to that house without a parent accompanying them.
Well I guess a whole lot of brothers and sisters missed your red flag! Because they were a very loved and trusted family, remember it wasn't the son who molested 3 little girls ( he wasn't there) it was the trusted ex elder.
The truth is, I made the mistake of trusting the wrong people, I admit that. But trust me, if I had any red flags whatsoever my child would have never been allowed into that home...I was a good mother then and I continue to be a good mother now.
Could have, should have, doesn't change what happened.

I get that you and EE get great pleasure blaming me for my 9 year old daughter being molested...but no matter how many times you say it, it won't stick!!

Location hidden

#277 Dec 4, 2012
Simply Intrigued wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, when a man is appointed as an elder, that is a sign that he can be trusted. When he is removed, that appointment and its indication is ended. If someone chooses to trust him after the congregation has removed him from his office, that is based on their own judgment, not the congregation's recommendation. So the congregation cannot be blamed if one's decision turns out to be a bad one.

Location hidden

#278 Dec 4, 2012
Hoodwinked wrote:
<quoted text> Well I guess a whole lot of brothers and sisters missed your red flag! Because they were a very loved and trusted family, remember it wasn't the son who molested 3 little girls ( he wasn't there) it was the trusted ex elder.
The truth is, I made the mistake of trusting the wrong people, I admit that. But trust me, if I had any red flags whatsoever my child would have never been allowed into that home...I was a good mother then and I continue to be a good mother now.
I get that you and EE get great pleasure blaming me for my 9 year old daughter being molested...but no matter how many times you say it, it won't stick!!
No one would ever try to place blame on anyone but the molester if you weren't so determined to place blame on innocent people and say they deceived you somehow. You are the one who keeps trying to place blame on someone other than Simental, the molester.

Location hidden

#279 Dec 4, 2012
Hoodwinked wrote:
<quoted text> Well I guess a whole lot of brothers and sisters missed your red flag! Because they were a very loved and trusted family, remember it wasn't the son who molested 3 little girls ( he wasn't there) it was the trusted ex elder.
And did you notice this thread that was made about NEDOBA is now about you?
Cult Defenders are Liars

Lexington, KY

#280 Dec 4, 2012
eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, when a man is appointed as an elder, that is a sign that he can be trusted. When he is removed, that appointment and its indication is ended. If someone chooses to trust him after the congregation has removed him from his office, that is based on their own judgment, not the congregation's recommendation. So the congregation cannot be blamed if one's decision turns out to be a bad one.
When the wimp is appointed elder, it just means that he has kissed all the right asses.

Why would a slut like you feel like you can lecture on judgment?

All of your decisions are bad ones!
Cult Defenders are Liars

Lexington, KY

#281 Dec 4, 2012
eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
And did you notice this thread that was made about NEDOBA is now about you?
Have you noticed that no one cares about your ignorant thoughts?
Prime

United States

#282 Dec 4, 2012
eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? So in your estimation, how many times does it get to happen (get appointed elder get removed move to another congregation get appointed elder get removed) before it's ok to blame the idiots that keep aiding this man in abusing children?

Go read Claude's thread about the British elder convicted to 4 years for molesting moved to Spain is still an active JW and a newly appointed elder, gets busted for trying to kidnap a little girl and is now on the run again!

The fact that he was removed means nothing in your cult and you know it!

“Surprised By Love”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#283 Dec 4, 2012
eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
An elder can step down or be removed as an elder for a number of reasons, health issues, family problems, etc. It is not a "red flag" as you pretend. He was still a member in good standing. To blame the mother in this situation is typical JW behavior. You like to pretend these things don't happen in the "spiritual paradise" of the congregation. Maybe some will fall for that fairy tale, but I know better. There are pedophiles in the congregation who are seldom caught because of the culture of denial and the Watchtower's flawed child abuse practices. Saying "it didn't happen because these things don't happen here" or "it's your own fault" makes you just as bad as the perpetrator in my book. Keep it up, you are proving to everyone just how heartless Jehovah's Witnesses are. You disgust me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Douglas Clark's "HUMBLE" Opinion 26 min DOUGLAS CLARK 210
No Marriage for all the Ressurected? (Apr '13) 26 min Maravilla 43
Gareth claims to have read the Bible 6 times wi... 32 min DR SOS 59
Dear topix moderatos 33 min DR SOS 11
WT Attempts to Justify Disfellowshipping 37 min DR SOS 22
Why I'm STILL one of Jehovah's Witnesses... (Sep '14) 40 min Maravilla 2,162
Why Are JW's So Unhappy? 41 min Sparlock 149
Jehovah's Witnesses are the most loving people ... 1 hr Maravilla 176
Christian Trucker and OSAS Doctrine 1 hr dee lightful 482
What is Armageddon.. an actual future event? 2 hr Aneirin 370