Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Didn't Nedoba start a thread about suicide, asking people to tell her about any Jehovah's Witnesses who committed suicide?

What happened to it? I'm sure she wanted to keep that going for a long, long time.

“the truth will set you free...”

Since: Nov 10

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

I didn't like it, so it was removed.

“John 4:23,24”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Dream-weaver wrote:
I didn't like it, so it was removed.
She knows my son committed suicide. You have disappointed her greatly.
jackie

Fairless Hills, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Hope it did not cost you to have it removed.

Times are tough, every little bit helps these days.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
. And on that note..you have thrown the subject back on the threads.. No wonder .. IF you can't let it go yourself.. You keep reminding them of it.
jackie

Fairless Hills, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you will see him again EE, I hope you ignor all the nasty things said to you about your son. I hate seeing the nasty things posted to you.

I am sorry for the loss of your son, on the other side of the road to forever, your son will be waiting for you to find him.
Lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you bring it right back so that you can feel perseuted and hated for your faith?

You are one seriously sick person. You ought to be ashamed.

In the words of your friend JWF, "May Jehovah rebuke you."
Lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

"persecuted"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

jackie wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you will see him again EE, I hope you ignor all the nasty things said to you about your son. I hate seeing the nasty things posted to you.
I am sorry for the loss of your son, on the other side of the road to forever, your son will be waiting for you to find him.
Thank you, Jackie. I have absolutely no doubt I will see him again. Jesus guaranteed that when he resurrected the dead and then gave his life and was resurrected himself.

I can't say I ignore all the nasty things said about my son. I ignore certain people completely.

I was just interested to see what Nedoba would drag out of people to try to further smear Jehovah's Witnesses. When she runs out of horrors from her own mind, she tries to get others to help her. She is a study in the horror.

Since: Sep 11

Brantford, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know your son's story, but I can tell you that I'm very sorry for your loss. I can only imagine the grief it has caused. Don't stop talking about it because talking about it is the only way to heal.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Maravilla wrote:
<quoted text>
. And on that note..you have thrown the subject back on the threads.. No wonder .. IF you can't let it go yourself.. You keep reminding them of it.
But, no word of condemnation for your buddie, heh?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Stingo wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know your son's story, but I can tell you that I'm very sorry for your loss. I can only imagine the grief it has caused. Don't stop talking about it because talking about it is the only way to heal.
That's very nice of you. I'm not allowed to talk about it here because I am attacked by the anti-Witnesses and accused of trying to get sympathy or worse. That may have been one of the objectives of Nedoba's thread. I was interested to see where she took it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

JWs teach lies wrote:
<quoted text>
Did your son know who his father was before he bit the dust?
Spoken like a true brother of Nedoba and the rest of the chain.
Lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's very nice of you. I'm not allowed to talk about it here because I am attacked by the anti-Witnesses and accused of trying to get sympathy or worse. That may have been one of the objectives of Nedoba's thread. I was interested to see where she took it.
You aren't allowed to talk about it here?
Interesting, because you do it whenever you feel like it.

The problem most people have with you "talking" about it is that you exploit it, that's how sick you are.
jackie

Fairless Hills, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry EE, I believe it may have been my comment to DW that made her feel the need to have that thread removed.

“GOD'S TRUTHS *NEVER* CHANGE”

Since: Aug 09

A SMALL VILLAGE IN UPSTATE NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

eagleeye2 wrote:
Didn't Nedoba start a thread about suicide, asking people to tell her about any Jehovah's Witnesses who committed suicide?
What happened to it? I'm sure she wanted to keep that going for a long, long time.
I picked up the local paper last night and saw the suicide of the person I mentioned earlier. I gave the facts about his JW upbringing AND that two of his siblings had also committed suicide...plus the husband of his DFed sister took his own life out behind their home in the woods.

As teens....these kids used to hang out at my home and spend time with MY kids....so I got to know them all quite well. I was shocked and saddened to see the article where yet a THIRD child in this family had chosen to end his life.

Try as you may to NOW spin it YOUR WAY....it wasn't "about you"....I repeat: it had absolutely nothing to DO with you. I did not put the poll up to taunt YOU at all.....the way YOU enjoy taunting and provoking ME every chance you get. It never occurred to me to link MY experience...with you.

Why don't you grow up,EE.... find a hobby to amuse yourself, and above all....why not join the human race?

Brantford, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you should get sympathy. It's a horrible thing to have to deal with. I don't think Nedoba was thinking of you personally with that thread, at least I would hope not, suicide in the jw faith is a serious issue though, I knew three personally, and I know people dealing with severe stress of a magnitude that I can't imagine who are destroying themselves as well.

Keep this in mind, 99% of the posters on this forum are broken people, on both sides. They lash out because of what they are dealing with. The other 1% have an agenda to make themselves feel better. Take care

“the truth will set you free...”

Since: Nov 10

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Nedoba wrote:
<quoted text>
I picked up the local paper last night and saw the suicide of the person I mentioned earlier. I gave the facts about his JW upbringing AND that two of his siblings had also committed suicide...plus the husband of his DFed sister took his own life out behind their home in the woods.
As teens....these kids used to hang out at my home and spend time with MY kids....so I got to know them all quite well. I was shocked and saddened to see the article where yet a THIRD child in this family had chosen to end his life.
Try as you may to NOW spin it YOUR WAY....it wasn't "about you"....I repeat: it had absolutely nothing to DO with you. I did not put the poll up to taunt YOU at all.....the way YOU enjoy taunting and provoking ME every chance you get. It never occurred to me to link MY experience...with you.
Why don't you grow up,EE.... find a hobby to amuse yourself, and above all....why not join the human race?
If it was in the paper, what local paper?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

jackie wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry EE, I believe it may have been my comment to DW that made her feel the need to have that thread removed.
Oh, please don't worry, Jackie. It doesn't matter that it was removed. It was offensive to DW and probably many others. Topix won't remove a thread just because someone wants it removed. There has to be good reason. They obviously felt it was in very bad taste and with bad motive. That is why they removed it. I saw it and was watching to see what Nedoba was going to do with it.

Brantford, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't allowed to talk about it here?
Interesting, because you do it whenever you feel like it.
The problem most people have with you "talking" about it is that you exploit it, that's how sick you are.
With all due respect, can you explain to me how she is exploiting it? Are you a parent? Have you ever lost a child or sibling due to suicide?

I can't stand the jw faith, I can even say that I hate it, and that's a very powerful word to me. I'm also fully aware that many have committed suicide over it. I guess my biggest question is, how do you take humanity out of the equasion and attack someone that lost a child to suicide? Have you no morals whatsoever?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 21
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is the trinity? (Apr '13) 5 min little lamb 15,615
Four adult children get nothing for failing to ... 7 min dee lightful 130
Little Lamb has a crystal ball 15 min rachel123 663
Praise Jehovah (Jul '13) 17 min little lamb 1,059
JW reality series. 23 min little lamb 146
Da Vinci Code debunked 30 min ExJW 8
More BLIND Obedience Stressed 32 min billy 138
Do JW's have the market cornered on true spiri... 3 hr jace 334
Fruits of the spirit 8 hr Spike 70

Search the Jehovah's Witness Forum: