Serena Williams proving Jehovah's Wit...

“BIBLE TRUTHS *NEVER* CHANGE”

Since: Aug 09

LET GO AND LET GOD

#1682 Mar 17, 2013
MadTetch wrote:
Are you people so insecure and weak that your willing to conform to a religion created by man rather than follow your heart and learn that strength comes from within and not from some doctrine. A real man makes himself and chooses his own path in life not one dictated by a book or teaching. Fortunately I can make decisions for myself, I only wish the rest of you JW could see things for what they really are. One only needs to go without to know what he really needs. Real knowledge of the divine comes from understanding the world around you not shutting it out and how could anyone that claims to know what love is shun they're own family, our biological ties are so important as it is the only real way that we live on. You are full of fear of the unknown and this is common for every human but you dont need to devote your life to false teachings only to realize that when your time comes you self analyze your life say what if? When I die I know that I made the most of life and did all that I wanted to. I do not fear death and welcome the next level of existence and I did not need a belief in god to accomplish this. Learn to be at peace with yourself and to treat everyone around you with love and compassion and if there is a god im sure that is all he would ask of you. Everyone on this planet knows right from wrong and makes his own choice. Evil influence or a belief that the devil influences your decisions is a convenient way to excuse your actions.
One of the major (and truthful) complaints is that the WT's "rules & regs" keep changing and even some keep being dropped entirely because they were proven to be pure nonsense....so that their followers never WERE acting on what GOD wanted after all.

The life of a tree is in the root. The branches and leaves all originate from the root. You can break a branch off, but the root remains unchanged. Thousands of leaves come and go each year, but the root remains unchanged.

Our spirituality is the same way. People seem to argue over which branch is the true source of wisdom and salvation. The branches grow larger and larger, and feel as though their growth is the ultimate source of wisdom on spiritual things.

No particular "brand of religion" will assure one's salvation merely by accepting a "title" on their religious resume'....as individuals will stand before our Maker one day and answer for our OWN transgressions.....

so those feeling so strongly that because they attend a Kingdom Hall and push WT literature as often as possible....this will be an easy access pass and a seal of approval....they will sadly come to realize how misled they have been all along.

As Jesus clearly pointed out @ MT 22:36-40.....

"Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

This is the first and great commandment.

And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets."
hMMMMM

Aurora, IL

#1683 Mar 17, 2013
dr fill wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of special treatment gareth. Were you invited to mrs jackson's humm dinger of a christmass party this year.Oh it will be a great party.The GB will be there. Janet is gonna perform.There will be presents wall to wall.They will all be singing christmass hymms.But that celebration is private gareth.All you other jw's are to keep door knocking during the holidays and most important of all young man is fill out them time cards!!!!!!
As the Jackson and Williams family support, in cults there are different rules for celebrities.
No different than Tom Cruise or John Travolta with Scientology
i grew up with jw and

United States

#1685 Mar 30, 2013
Yes the above comments are a little stretched and exaggerated. NW wouldn't tell u not to turn yo back on your children. Wow
john h wrote:
Your exaggerating way too much. As a jw its nothing like that. And as for Serena she knows jw pledge to God alone not man or man's country. If she is saluting that's wrong and the congregation would have told her to pick a side.
Son Em All

Hebron, IL

#1686 Mar 30, 2013
This whole forum is full of @#it!!!! I was baptized as a Jehovah's Witness at 14 and this is not a cult. Secondly to not salute the flag makes you not American? Funny because Muslims Dont salute the flag and they Dont get persecuted for it. I think you people on here trying to corrupt the thinking of others off of your half knowledgeable writings should be ashamed of yourselves.
Son Em All

Hebron, IL

#1687 Mar 30, 2013
Jehovah's witnesses are not devil worshippers and we Dont take bribes. You people need to grow up.
hMMMMM

Aurora, IL

#1688 Mar 30, 2013
Son Em All wrote:
Jehovah's witnesses are not devil worshippers and we Dont take bribes. You people need to grow up.
Jehovah's Witnesses follow evil men who put children at risk then protect their pedophile male members.
Only Satan would condone such evil.
hMMMMM

Aurora, IL

#1689 Mar 30, 2013
The Williams Sisters have been raised Jehovah's Witness since birth.
JW kids start getting pressure in their early teens to get "baptized"
They cannot make a decision to go to a birthday party, but they supposedly can make a life long dedication to the WBTS.
Until proven otherwise, it can be deducted that both the Williams Sisters are baptized Jehovah's Witnesses.
Not that it matters that much.
No matter what they present themselves as Jehovah's Witnesses to the world, and the wBTS does not deny them.
ted

Ogden, UT

#1690 Apr 7, 2013
jw's have no lives lol
tennis fan

Spring Hill, FL

#1691 May 4, 2013
ted wrote:
jw's have no lives lol
I'd like to believe that Serena is playing the god card for money. Otherwise, it's just sad.
hMMMMMM

Aurora, IL

#1692 May 4, 2013
tennis fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to believe that Serena is playing the god card for money. Otherwise, it's just sad.
She doesn't need the "god card" to make money.
She is known to be a person of poor moral character, she has been a Jehovah's Witness since birth after all.
She is a celebrity member of a cult, she would have MORE money if she was a little brighter, and saw through the scam

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#1693 May 4, 2013
I had assumed they had been disfellowshiped

Since: Feb 07

RI

#1694 May 4, 2013
Brainiac2 wrote:
You'd think so, wouldn't you, considering the manner in which they act? Several JWs here have said that they are not baptized, but they have claimed that they go out in field service whenever they get the chance, so they must be, at least, unbaptized publishers in good standing.
hMMMMM

Aurora, IL

#1695 May 5, 2013
RedhorseWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd think so, wouldn't you, considering the manner in which they act? Several JWs here have said that they are not baptized, but they have claimed that they go out in field service whenever they get the chance, so they must be, at least, unbaptized publishers in good standing.
Since they have never denied being baptized, we can deduct they are actually baptized Jehovah's Witnesses, in good standing/
The world knows they have little moral character, and often lie and "fudge" the truth.
Any person who has had anything to do with the Jehovah's Witnesses know they are programmed to lie to "protect jehovah" because obviously God would need "protection" LOL!!
Another "witness to the world" about the Jehovah's Witness cult.
hMMMMM

Aurora, IL

#1696 May 9, 2013
Was watching ABC nightly news last night.
Seems there is a "documentary" about the Williams Sisters being made.
The news announced that both sisters ARE JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES.
No retraction from the WBTS.
Case closed, with the WBTS' silence lets stop with the semantics and embrace the fact the two hypocrites are full blown Jehovah's Witnesses.

Just like the other wacko cult Scientology, there are different rules for celebrities in the Jehovah's witness cult.

It's all about showing the WBTS the money, nothing else.

There is no moral code with Jehovah's Witnesses or beliefs that cannot change, as long as you slip the governing demons enough $$$

How sad for those children murdered and faces splashed across JW propaganda.
nicole

Abymes, Guadeloupe

#1697 May 30, 2013
Those who are critizising the witnesses should study the bible and not the witnesses! nobody's perfect and witnesses sometimes make errors, but they try to do their best to please God..Maybe some are hypocrites or whatever you want!! but please open your bible and you'll see what you have to do for God instead of just standing and critizising!

Since: Feb 07

RI

#1698 May 30, 2013
nicole wrote:
Those who are critizising the witnesses should study the bible and not the witnesses! nobody's perfect and witnesses sometimes make errors, but they try to do their best to please God..Maybe some are hypocrites or whatever you want!! but please open your bible and you'll see what you have to do for God instead of just standing and critizising!
Perhaps the JWs should take your words to heart before they criticize other religions. After all, nobody's perfect and other religions sometimes make errors, but they try to do their best to please God.

“New one man.”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#1699 May 30, 2013
RedhorseWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps the JWs should take your words to heart before they criticize other religions. After all, nobody's perfect and other religions sometimes make errors, but they try to do their best to please God.
Oh I get it, Redhorse..woman. Kinda like One woman...man. But if you put that together you get onewomanman. ewwwww. Hey this could get kinky.

But I likes it.
GabSwiss

Birmingham, AL

#1701 Jun 6, 2013
Wow crazy thread.Found it while google'ling "Serena Williams Jehovah witness".
Anyways...here is a great article from the NY Times that settle the discussion.
I will take the Williams word over all the lunatics here spouting lies.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/26/magazine/ve... ;

Little excerpt:

"“What bothered me most was that I was representing my religion. I just felt like anyone who knew I was a Witness was stumbled. And I really don’t want to stumble anybody.” Indeed, Oracene had told me that the Witnesses called Serena in for a dressing-down.“They had to have a talk with me,” Serena said.“And I knew it was coming. I just felt really bad, though, because it’s like, that’s not who I am.”

“How does that work?” I asked.“Were you summoned by a minister?”

“They just talk to you,” she said.“They show you Scriptures. Not ministers, they call them elders. It’s almost like a reprimand, but it’s not bad, because in the Bible it says God loves you, and if someone reprimands you, they love you.”
GabSwiss

Birmingham, AL

#1702 Jun 6, 2013
Nevermind...didnt see articel has already been posted

“Paradise Earth”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#1703 Jun 6, 2013
Brainiac2 wrote:
They can't be disfellowshipped because they have never been baptized.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I want to aplogize to NR, EE, JWF` (Sep '11) 4 min Caciques a liar 2,510
TPMP you liar (Dec '10) 9 min Caciques a liar 811
An ode to pat and Bob. (Jun '15) 11 min Caciques a liar 31
Who really will survive Armageddon? 12 min Jake999 16
An open letter to SOS.... (May '11) 12 min Caciques a liar 797
Phony sos 14 min Caciques a liar 52
Just another day at TPMP's house (Jul '11) 15 min Caciques a liar 261
Thirdwitness: a rebel against the Faithful Slave (Jan '12) 29 min jace 336
TOPIX posters and their malicious, slanderous, ... (Nov '12) 33 min Caciques a liar 2,465
Rape 5 hr Caciques a liar 58
More from around the web