Serena Williams proving Jehovah's Wit...
angelaS

United States

#1660 Oct 7, 2012
hMMMMM wrote:
<quoted text>
Just ask the perverted jehovah's witnesses on this forum.
At the age of 10 they feel that Candace was a willing sexual partner.
This is beyond nauseating.
Every child of a dimwitted jehovha's witness is in danger at the kingdumb hall.
Their rights to a safe childhood is not respected at the kingdumb hall nor by the ruling governing demons.
Just read any of the Conti threads.
I so agree Just like in the Catholic church the Rapist and Molestors are moved around from congregation to congregation never kicked out and never outed to the followers its a playground to them. And the dumb members are serving their children boys/girls up to the wolves. And anyone who doubts this that are witnesses court cases are public record and you can review the info for yourself and then think back if that announcement was ever made at the meeting ore special talk or when the circuit overseer came to visit your congregation or at the convention, memorial Etc

“Paradise Earth”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#1661 Oct 7, 2012
angelaS wrote:
The person that mentioned their is no financial gain (did you forget about the governing body who live in bethel off of your donations that just recently made billions for selling property in NY). How much of that are you going to see.
The Governing Body did not make a single penny from the sale of property in NY.

That property was wholly owned by the NON PROFIT organization called the Watchtower Society.

Governing Body members have no access to that money whatsoever. It all belongs to the non-profit organization.

Therefore that money will benefit ALL Jehovah's Witnesses and people interested in their message.

“Paradise Earth”

Location hidden

#1662 Oct 7, 2012
angelaS wrote:
Look up who started the society an their affiliations with the KKK wasn't he buried in a pyramyd (illuminati) the same tatics that were used in the Willie Lynch Letter read it if you haven't are used to control the weak minded.
If you swallow all these crazy, juvenile conspiracy theories and the made up trash you find on the internet, then its you who is the weak minded one.
angelaS

United States

#1663 Oct 7, 2012
Aneirin wrote:
<quoted text>
If you swallow all these crazy, juvenile conspiracy theories and the made up trash you find on the internet, then its you who is the weak minded one.
I do research and not with the internet. I was one who chose to be successful so I am able to travel to do research and saw his burial site first hand Maybe you should try to that yourself. Meditate on that (oh that's right you can't cause that will open you up to the demons right) That why I did not fall into the Trap and. Become a brainwashed fool. As an attorney who works for non profit organizations they are allowed to make money from a sell of property and pay it employees at the end of the year a non profit can not show an earning. So you really need to pick up a book an research non profit and what can a cannot happen
angelaS

United States

#1664 Oct 7, 2012
Aneirin wrote:
<quoted text>
Its amazing how you picked this to talk about the easiet thing to combat. Let's talk about you putting your trust in man one of the things you are not suppose to do. Let's talk about that.

“Paradise Earth”

Location hidden

#1665 Oct 7, 2012
angelaS wrote:
I do research and not with the internet. I was one who chose to be successful so I am able to travel to do research and saw his burial site first hand Maybe you should try to that yourself.
If you saw his burial site for yourself how come you seem to think he was buried in a pyramid?

His grave is some distance away from the pyramid.
angelaS wrote:
As an attorney who works for non profit organizations they are allowed to make money from a sell of property and pay it employees at the end of the year a non profit can not show an earning. So you really need to pick up a book an research non profit and what can a cannot happen
Non profit organizations are allowed to pay their employees wages. Some non profit organizations pay their employees lots of money.

This is not true of the Watchtower Society.

Even though they would be absolutely in their rights to do so and even though Jehovah's Witnesses would not object at all, the Governing Body do not draw salaries. They take nothing at all in the form of wages. They have taken a legal equivalent of a vow of poverty.

NONE of the people who work for the Watchtower Society receives wages. They are all volunteers.

Private individuals are not making any money whatsoever from the sale of property or any other activity of the Watchtower society.

“Bustin' Myths”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#1666 Oct 8, 2012
And gareth helps another to see that their decision not to become a jw was the smartest thing they ever did.
hMMMMM

Aurora, IL

#1667 Oct 8, 2012
Aneirin wrote:
<quoted text>
If you saw his burial site for yourself how come you seem to think he was buried in a pyramid?
His grave is some distance away from the pyramid.
<quoted text>
Non profit organizations are allowed to pay their employees wages. Some non profit organizations pay their employees lots of money.
This is not true of the Watchtower Society.
Even though they would be absolutely in their rights to do so and even though Jehovah's Witnesses would not object at all, the Governing Body do not draw salaries. They take nothing at all in the form of wages. They have taken a legal equivalent of a vow of poverty.
NONE of the people who work for the Watchtower Society receives wages. They are all volunteers.
Private individuals are not making any money whatsoever from the sale of property or any other activity of the Watchtower society.
Well since you are an agent of the Jehovah's Witness, who comes on here and lies on a daily basis that you are not even a Jehovah's witness, we all know that anything the society "says" is usually a lie.
Those at the top of this scam are pulling in millions.
They have guilted YOU into being an unpaid slave and living in poverty, but those running the Jehovah's witness cult are living a life of luxury on your back.
Too bad you never learned that God made you, and you have as much of a right to love and have a healthy sexual relationship with another man, instead you slave away, being promised some fictional lie.
It really is very sad.
Serena Williams is a Jehovah's witness, she presents herself as such, and has been raised a Jehovah's Witness since birth.
She is a spoiled brat, who "fibs", and is rude, she ONLY earns respect on her athletic ability NOT her character, BECAUSE she was raised Jehovah's witness, and there she was not taught morals.
hMMMMM

Aurora, IL

#1668 Oct 8, 2012
angelaS wrote:
<quoted text>
I so agree Just like in the Catholic church the Rapist and Molestors are moved around from congregation to congregation never kicked out and never outed to the followers its a playground to them. And the dumb members are serving their children boys/girls up to the wolves. And anyone who doubts this that are witnesses court cases are public record and you can review the info for yourself and then think back if that announcement was ever made at the meeting ore special talk or when the circuit overseer came to visit your congregation or at the convention, memorial Etc
I have NEVER heard a Catholic parishioner defend the Catholic Church's handling of pedophile priests, not once. NEVER have I heard a Catholic blame the child victim or state that children of 11 are capable of being willing sexual partners, like the Jehovah's witness diogenes did, or 13 like the Jehovah's witness fhpervert has.
Yet, Jehovah's witnesses come on here day and night, defending not only pedophile Jehovah's Witnesses but also the wBTS for endangering children and doing NOTHING to protect them
That is why the Conti jury gave such a high award, they were disgusted not only by the Jehovah's Witness pedophile Kendrick, but by the way the elders, the WBTS and the congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses contributed to the crime.
UNchained

Kingsport, TN

#1669 Oct 14, 2012
During today's Special Assembly Day in Natick Massachusetts Brother Brown Payne annouced to the audience that Serena Williams was disciplined by her local elders for her swearing escapade on national television.

He said asked, "Can Jehovah's Witnesses swear like that on TV?" and then told the attendees that Serena Williams had been disciplined by her congregation elders.
rama

Tanzania, United Republic of

#1670 Oct 19, 2012
Hi seems you are missing something here, serena williams was never baptized jehovahs witness she jus came from witness family. she never made truth her own.

“Paradise Earth”

Location hidden

#1671 Oct 19, 2012
rama wrote:
Hi seems you are missing something here, serena williams was never baptized jehovahs witness she jus came from witness family. she never made truth her own.
This is essentially true.

However she is still studying to become one of Jehovah's Witnesses. She has also been an unbaptized publisher. Therefore she has at times been counseled by the elders.

“Paradise Earth”

Location hidden

#1672 Oct 19, 2012
UNchained wrote:
During today's Special Assembly Day in Natick Massachusetts Brother Brown Payne annouced to the audience that Serena Williams was disciplined by her local elders for her swearing escapade on national television.
He said asked, "Can Jehovah's Witnesses swear like that on TV?" and then told the attendees that Serena Williams had been disciplined by her congregation elders.
We should thank UNchained for his contribution proving that the whole premise of this thread is completely and utterly false.

Serena Williams in no way gets "special treatment" as was falsely claimed.
UNchained

Kingsport, TN

#1673 Oct 19, 2012
Aneirin wrote:
<quoted text>
We should thank UNchained for his contribution proving that the whole premise of this thread is completely and utterly false.
I can just imagine how the elders "disciplined" her.

BTW Gareth , you have absolutely no real world experience with how elders "deal with" unbaptised publishers and don't know what kind of treatment she received from them.
A Goat

London, UK

#1674 Oct 30, 2012
Not-A-Goat wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand idolatry of the Watchtower very well.
Fortunately, I'm a Christian so do not practice idolatry.
the word was a god. Who do you think you are arguing with the Watchtower you evil moron. I will die for the society. Yes all of Jehovah's witnesses are devil worshippers but at least they are together in their beliefs. You obviously belong to the World Empire of false Religion. Seriously think of joining the Watchtower Empire of false Religion that way you can love your fellow cultists on the condition that you are one of them and worship the devil together. I have cut to the chase. When I go knocking on your door I have to tell you bullshit to convert you. Take it from me, if you are up for it the above is where it's really at. The society needs as many members as possible to contribute to their coffers. Billions of dollars is not enough for us. We are greedy little devil worshippers.
hMMMMM

Aurora, IL

#1675 Oct 30, 2012
UNchained wrote:
<quoted text>
I can just imagine how the elders "disciplined" her.
BTW Gareth , you have absolutely no real world experience with how elders "deal with" unbaptised publishers and don't know what kind of treatment she received from them.
No he does not.
Anerin never was and is not a Jehovah's Witness according to himself.
So whatever he posts are just his twisted fantasies.

Serena is a baptized JW.
She refers to herself as a JW.
Because JWs are screaming "bogus" with all the "rules" she gets to break because of her bribes to the WBTS, she has obviously been counseled to use language like "I attend meetings" etc etc.
That is the ONLY "counseling" she has received.
She surely gets lots and lots of "thank yous' for all that cash she sends the WBTS' way for certain though.
She fools nobody but those choosing to be fooled.
Freedom

Palmdale, CA

#1676 Nov 10, 2012
No she is not baptized because engaging in competitive sport is frowned upon, by Jehovah's witnesses. engaging in competitive sport is associating with worldly people.So you see she is apart of the world.I am 46 years old and I studied with Jehovah's witnesses since I was 14 years old,I am not baptized. Anyways, I never voted until Nov 6, 2012 because I was taught to be or to become a Jehovah's witnesses, one's cannot be part of the world such as voting. This the reason I did not vote but I realize I am a part of this world and I cannot turn my head any more so I vote and now I try to deprogram the things I was taught to become a Witness. I Think if you are a witness one's should go by all the Jehovah witness guideline and not just the one that fit one's
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>When a person reads what she said in that interview, they see her as one of Jehovah's witnesses, they identify her as a JW. When they see her wearing an American flag, then they think she is a BAD JW. How do you think this reflects on JW's? You have not established anything here Aneirin accept that you will lie to protect the WTO. She is not setting a good example of JW's and you know it, whether she is baptized or not. People see her as one, especially when she gives interviews as she did on July 9th of this year.
dr fill

United States

#1677 Nov 10, 2012
Aneirin wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of special treatment gareth. Were you invited to mrs jackson's humm dinger of a christmass party this year.Oh it will be a great party.The GB will be there. Janet is gonna perform.There will be presents wall to wall.They will all be singing christmass hymms.But that celebration is private gareth.All you other jw's are to keep door knocking during the holidays and most important of all young man is fill out them time cards!!!!!!
Religionsux

Manchester, UK

#1679 Feb 16, 2013
Lol. What a ridiculous discussion.
MadTetch

United States

#1681 Mar 17, 2013
Are you people so insecure and weak that your willing to conform to a religion created by man rather than follow your heart and learn that strength comes from within and not from some doctrine. A real man makes himself and chooses his own path in life not one dictated by a book or teaching. Fortunately I can make decisions for myself, I only wish the rest of you JW could see things for what they really are. One only needs to go without to know what he really needs. Real knowledge of the divine comes from understanding the world around you not shutting it out and how could anyone that claims to know what love is shun they're own family, our biological ties are so important as it is the only real way that we live on. You are full of fear of the unknown and this is common for every human but you dont need to devote your life to false teachings only to realize that when your time comes you self analyze your life say what if? When I die I know that I made the most of life and did all that I wanted to. I do not fear death and welcome the next level of existence and I did not need a belief in god to accomplish this. Learn to be at peace with yourself and to treat everyone around you with love and compassion and if there is a god im sure that is all he would ask of you. Everyone on this planet knows right from wrong and makes his own choice. Evil influence or a belief that the devil influences your decisions is a convenient way to excuse your actions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Trinity Discussion for Bobby 3 min Jparkh81 989
CHURCHianity: Jesus Pretended to Die for you! (Aug '16) 3 min Frindly 1,186
Are the Jehovah's Witnesses a Prophet? 7 min Jake999 269
Use "X-Mas", since "Christ" doesn't BELONG there! (Dec '10) 9 min the Mad JW 29
Should We Pray To Jesus? 11 min the Mad JW 12
News Op-ed: Cakes, gay rights and the American flag 21 min Wondering 37
Imaginary Gods- the 'Trinity': a sad Polytheism! (Sep '15) 29 min Grandpasmurf952 192
Why Do Animals Grow Old and Die? 4 hr rsss1 1,101
Weeping and gnashing of teeth. 5 hr Frindly 334
More from around the web