Retirement Planning - Latest Watchtower

“Paradise Earth”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#42 Nov 19, 2012
Maravilla wrote:
<quoted text>
. They take what they want..go where they want.. And because you say they get no pay check.. Ha... you liken that to a vow of poverty. BC.. Any.. FOOL.. would know better.. And yet your eyes are blinded by their own words.
See? Here you go. You are just making up lies about them. Why? Because you don't believe the same way Jehovah's Witness believe.

Jesus did not do the wicked things you are doing. If you have a message to preach then preach it. Don't try to destroy the competition by spreading rumours, gossip and lies. That is NOT what Jesus is about.
Remnant143999

Albuquerque, NM

#43 Nov 19, 2012
Bite My Jehovah wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no "non-profit" status guaranteed by law.
Actually, it's quite common for organizations to become non-profit and then lose their non-profit status.
The wicked and evil cult of jehovah's witnesses is no more non-profit than WalMart.
If an investigation was done and the accounting was examined, I guarantee the cult of jehovah's witnesses would lose their non-profit status.
You have no idea what the word guarantee means! Where does the governing body get the money to support their family?Ps, they are in the brink of loseing their non-profit status.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#44 Nov 19, 2012
Aneirin wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact is that you don't believe what Jehovah's Witnesses teach.
That's your choice.
But it is no excuse to go round spreading lies about them they way you have been.
. Prove that I have lied..

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#45 Nov 19, 2012
Aneirin wrote:
<quoted text>
See? Here you go. You are just making up lies about them. Why? Because you don't believe the same way Jehovah's Witness believe.
Jesus did not do the wicked things you are doing. If you have a message to preach then preach it. Don't try to destroy the competition by spreading rumours, gossip and lies. That is NOT what Jesus is about.
. And yet..you.. are fully prepared to do exactly what you have told me..not to do.. and that message has been preached from the get go.. Jesus did not tell us to preach what the WTS.. has you preach ..

“BIBLE TRUTHS *NEVER* CHANGE”

Since: Aug 09

LET GO AND LET GOD

#46 Nov 19, 2012
Bite My Jehovah wrote:
<quoted text>

The wicked and evil cult of jehovah's witnesses is no more non-profit than WalMart.

If an investigation was done and the accounting was examined, I guarantee the cult of jehovah's witnesses would lose their non-profit status.
True on both counts!
Remnant143999

Albuquerque, NM

#47 Nov 19, 2012
Aneirin wrote:
<quoted text>
The GB work full time for no pay. Giving them a place to live and food to eat is the least we can do and is very little compensation for them.
There are more benefits in jail.

“Family comes First”

Since: May 11

Weston super Mare

#48 Nov 19, 2012
I do recall in the 60's my PO Dad being delighted that the brothers in Brooklyn had voted for a Cadillac to be presented to Nathan Knorr.

...I hope he didn't damage himself on those big sharp fins.

“Paradise Earth”

Location hidden

#49 Nov 20, 2012
Maravilla wrote:
<quoted text>
. Prove that I have lied..
When you make up stories about people it is up to YOU to provide the proof otherwise it is YOU who is the liar.
Predictoress

Middletown, NY

#50 Nov 20, 2012
hMMMMM wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!
Prove it!
They are living the high life, stealing millions blind
They are evil criminals running a scam
Many will agree with this statement.
Predictoress

Middletown, NY

#51 Nov 20, 2012
Mikronboy wrote:
I do recall in the 60's my PO Dad being delighted that the brothers in Brooklyn had voted for a Cadillac to be presented to Nathan Knorr.
...I hope he didn't damage himself on those big sharp fins.
Did he drive his own car? I have heard he had a chauffeur.
Truth of Christ

Mesquite, NV

#52 Nov 20, 2012
Aneirin wrote:
<quoted text>
You will keep denying the truth because it doesn't interest you.
Its a fact guaranteed by the law.
The WTS is a NON-PROFIT organization. Everyone who works for them is an unpaid volunteer.
No private individual can get their hands on the money people have donated, it must all be used in the process of achieving its primary goals - printing Bibles and books and building places of worship etc...
Ahh, you are attempting to deceive people again!

People all over the world make profit while working for non profit companies. The Watchtower is no different.

The governing body members surely do profit from their status. They do not have merely the power and status that they crave. They also receive all housing paid for, all food paid for, all leisure holidays paid for, all medical paid for, all transportation paid for.

They receive for free all the things the people must work to pay for. So the governing body profits a great deal from their power status in the Watchtower company.

You are exposed again :)
Truth of Christ

Mesquite, NV

#53 Nov 20, 2012
Aneirin wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually this whole post displays ignorance of the GB and the Bible.
Those members of the GB that can travel, travel all over the world supporting the congregations like Apostle Paul did. Also, some of the Apostles and elders of the first century "governing body" stayed in Jerusalem and did not travel.
There is not any thing or idea as a governing body in the bible. You really do not do much bible studying do you?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#54 Nov 20, 2012
Doesn't "Aneirin" refer to some sort of mythological creature or prophet?

It's not biblical, that's for sure.

Why would one of JWs use this sort of nickname?

Sorry I didn't realize it earlier, it just occurred to me as my memory of old pagan stories is pretty faint.
Gotyou

Katy, TX

#55 Nov 20, 2012
Aneirin wrote:
<quoted text>
What Mikronboy "forgot" to mention is that the article is talking about the warning given to us by JESUS CHRIST and suggesting things to think about based upon Jesus Christ's words.
Here is the part of the article immediately before the out-of-context quote Mikronboy provided:
*** Feb 2013, Study edition.
The pursuit of material things. The desire to satisfy our physical needs is natural. However, Jesus gave a warning example concerning attaching undue importance to material things. In one of his illustrations, Jesus invites us to consider the case of a rich man whose storehouses were full. Therefore, he had no place to store produce from another good harvest. The man intended to tear down his storehouses and build larger ones. He reasoned:“There I will gather all my grain and all my good things; and I will say to my soul:‘Soul, you have many good things laid up for many years; take your ease, eat, drink, enjoy yourself.’” However, this rich man failed to take into account an inevitable fact: His life could end that very night.—Luke 12:16-20.
People wanting to read the WHOLE article can download the magazine here:
Watchtower Feb 2013 (study)
http://download.jw.org/files/media_magazines/...
You may also be interested in other publications:
Jehovah's Witnesses' publications:
http://www.jw.org/en/publications/
It is funny how you kept saying that Jesus says this or Jesus says that as if you believe in Jesus. The same Jesus invited you to come to Him (Jesus) in order to have life. Have you done that? When did you ask Jesus to come to your life? It is irritating on how them cult members are using Jesus precious name in vain.

“Paradise Earth”

Location hidden

#56 Nov 20, 2012
Truth of Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
There is not any thing or idea as a governing body in the bible. You really do not do much bible studying do you?
You need to actually read the Bible.

The Apostles are the FOUNDATION of the Christian congregation. They operated as a central authority for al the congregations that were being formed. The remained based in Jerusalem even when Christians came under persecution there.

They appointed elders to supplement their number. All the congregations looked to them for instruction.

*** Acts 16:4 As they went on their way through the cities, they delivered the decrees to them to keep which had been ordained by the apostles and elders who were at Jerusalem.

“Paradise Earth”

Location hidden

#57 Nov 20, 2012
Gotyou wrote:
It is funny how you kept saying that Jesus says this or Jesus says that as if you believe in Jesus. The same Jesus invited you to come to Him (Jesus) in order to have life. Have you done that?
Of course I have gone to Jesus. Do you know where Jesus is? Jesus told us where he would be:

*** Matt 18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there I am in the midst of them.

That's right, Jesus is with his disciples, so in order to go to Jesus you must first find his disciples. The evidence CLEARLY shows that Jehovah's Witnesses are Christ's disciples and Jesus is with them.

So that is where I went to be with Jesus.
Gotyou wrote:
When did you ask Jesus to come to your life?
Nowhere does Jesus ever tell us to ask him to be in our life. That is a fake rule invented by the "evangelicals". It is NOT from the Bible.

In fact Jesus explicitly told us NOT to ask him anything. He told us to ask his Father:

*** John 16:23 "In that day you will ask me no questions. Truly I tell you, whatever you may ask of the Father in my name, he will give it to you.
Gotyou wrote:
It is irritating on how them cult members are using Jesus precious name in vain.
It is irritating how people add man made rules like having to ask Jesus into your life. Jesus himself has told them not to do that.

Jesus is there ready and waiting for us but WE must go to HIM. And HE is with his true disciples.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#58 Nov 20, 2012
Aneirin wrote:
<quoted text>
The GB work full time for no pay. Giving them a place to live and food to eat is the least we can do and is very little compensation for them.
If you truly believe this, you are more gullible than I ever thought.

“Paradise Earth”

Location hidden

#59 Nov 20, 2012
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
If you truly believe this, you are more gullible than I ever thought.
It is an absolutely established fact. The fact that you don't believe what is demonstrably true shows that you are more stupid/dishonest than ever I thought.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#60 Nov 20, 2012
Aneirin wrote:
<quoted text>
It is an absolutely established fact. The fact that you don't believe what is demonstrably true shows that you are more stupid/dishonest than ever I thought.
Show me from the bible where it shows it is an established fact. And please try to be more Christian and stop calling people stupid. Do you think you could comment without that word?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#61 Nov 20, 2012
Hey Aneirin, do you think you can spare a sec in between your bickering with exJWs (and apostates?) to answer my query about your screen name?

Thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rape 22 min Tony Price 77 65
God's Name WAS in the Original NT!!! 25 min ihveit 121
The true Word of God 33 min jwtotruth 17
A Thousand Year Reign of Peace 34 min Tony Price 77 11
The God and Father of Christ Jesus- the TRUE God! (Oct '07) 43 min PrufSammy 1,852
CHURCHianity: Jesus Pretended to Die for you! 46 min jwtotruth 166
YES- People WILL get OUT of HELL! (Nov '15) 48 min ihveit 3,514
Fist face transplant patient dies 1 hr PrufSammy 139
I want to aplogize to NR, EE, JWF` (Sep '11) 1 hr Caciques a liar 2,535
Do JW's believe homosexuals will go to hell?.. 1 hr Tony Price 77 77
TOPIX posters and their malicious, slanderous, ... (Nov '12) 2 hr Caciques a liar 2,486
TPMP you liar (Dec '10) 2 hr Caciques a liar 829
More from around the web