|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

TPMP wrote:
<quoted text>Because you do drink. You admitted it here.
Why the sudden pangs of conscience?
I rarely drink, Gail.
I wish i had the liberty to do so more often.
Although, i could probably use one in a little bit.
==========
Next round is on you.
Again....Are you in the cups, Gail?...LOL!
BTW....How is Donald managing with HIS drinking problem?
I love messing with you.
I admitted that I drink? Are you delusional? Why don't you provide the proof of any post where I EVER stated that I get drunk on a regular basis. I can't even remember the last time I had a drink and I certainly (unlike you) don't get drunk.

Since: Feb 07

RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

TPMP wrote:
<quoted text>Because you do drink. You admitted it here.
Why the sudden pangs of conscience?
I rarely drink, Gail.
I wish i had the liberty to do so more often.
Although, i could probably use one in a little bit.
==========
Next round is on you.
Again....Are you in the cups, Gail?...LOL!
BTW....How is Donald managing with HIS drinking problem?
I love messing with you.
And why do you think you're "messing with me"? You are an absolute idiot and I give about as much stock to your bizarre taunts and rants as I do to a worm in a compost pile. You ARE good for a laugh, though.

You boast about how intelligent and articulate you are, and you puff up with pride thinking that anyone gives a hoot about your childish taunts, while all the time it is YOUR buttons that are being pushed. And you react so well. You are a buffoon. Haven't you realized that yet? You are great entertainment. Just watch the small-minded hot head burst a gasket at the slightest remark.

You think you rule? Think again.

Since: Feb 07

RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Wait...I should clarify. While I don't think much about the worm in the compost pile, I should acknowledge that that worm is actually providing something much more beneficial than you, TPMP.
TPMP

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

RedhorseWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
And why do you think you're "messing with me"? You are an absolute idiot and I give about as much stock to your bizarre taunts and rants as I do to a worm in a compost pile. You ARE good for a laugh, though.
You boast about how intelligent and articulate you are, and you puff up with pride thinking that anyone gives a hoot about your childish taunts, while all the time it is YOUR buttons that are being pushed. And you react so well. You are a buffoon. Haven't you realized that yet? You are great entertainment. Just watch the small-minded hot head burst a gasket at the slightest remark.
You think you rule? Think again.
Yes, you do drink. So does Donald.

==========

I have never boasted anything, Gail.

Nor have i said i rule anything. MANKIND is NOTHING, frankly.

The bible states that emphatically in several scriptural passages.

That is SOS. You often conveniently get us confused.

==========

But, do i "TPMP" have a healthy amount of self-confidence?. You bet ya!!

In this city. You better have or else you will sink. Considering how sheltered i grew up as a JW. I ,actually, haven't done too shabby at all for myself.

Do i get carried away in the forum at times?. Sure. I have to work on that. I'll be the first one to admit it.

==========

You know......Topix is a lot like life.

That is the glass through which i choose to look at the forum.

It is a realistic lens.

==========

However, Let's us just cut straight to the chase.

You tagging my postings says volumes. Yes, i do bother you. Very much so.

Just don't make you sarcastic remarks and we will do just fine.

Id you continue. Then, we;ll just be right back at it.

It's, your choice!

==========

Let me remind YOU.

You APOSTATES are the ones with EGO. You people also feel threatened by anyone who challenges those beliefs.

Let's not go there!

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

TPMP wrote:
<quoted text>Who is JBD?
A pastorr of you church?.
==========
BTW
How did your meal go yesterday?.
JBD is the father of the 19 kids and counting show on TLC. They are a very Christian family who teach their children about the love of the Lord.

If I thought you were sincere in your question about how our dinner went, I would respond, but somehow I see something that would be picked apart and I do not wish to have that happen. I hope your day was wonderful however.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

The Duggars are Baptist, and follow the Quiverfull movement of having many children as they are a joy to the Lord. I have heard him state before that a rose garden is not a rose garden without many beautiful roses. I may not agree with all they say and do, but I do believe this family is healthy and happy.
He supports all these children on his own, he gets no help from the government at all, no food stamps, no medical. He takes care of them alone. Pretty good for a man with 19 kids don't you think?

“New one man.”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

TPMP wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, you do drink. So does Donald.

==========

I have never boasted anything, Gail.

Nor have i said i rule anything. MANKIND is NOTHING, frankly.

The bible states that emphatically in several scriptural passages.

That is SOS. You often conveniently get us confused.

==========

But, do i "TPMP" have a healthy amount of self-confidence?. You bet ya!!

In this city. You better have or else you will sink. Considering how sheltered i grew up as a JW. I ,actually, haven't done too shabby at all for myself.

Do i get carried away in the forum at times?. Sure. I have to work on that. I'll be the first one to admit it.

==========

You know......Topix is a lot like life.

That is the glass through which i choose to look at the forum.

It is a realistic lens.

==========

However, Let's us just cut straight to the chase.

You tagging my postings says volumes. Yes, i do bother you. Very much so.

Just don't make you sarcastic remarks and we will do just fine.

Id you continue. Then, we;ll just be right back at it.

It's, your choice!

==========

Let me remind YOU.

You APOSTATES are the ones with EGO. You people also feel threatened by anyone who challenges those beliefs.

Let's not go there!
How do you 'know' she drinks?
How do you know 'Donald' drinks?
TPMP

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
JBD is the father of the 19 kids and counting show on TLC. They are a very Christian family who teach their children about the love of the Lord.
If I thought you were sincere in your question about how our dinner went, I would respond, but somehow I see something that would be picked apart and I do not wish to have that happen. I hope your day was wonderful however.
It was a sincere question.

Oh, well!

==========

I do like you Karen you are not being partial. I enjoy your posts. It is interesting to get into the mind of an Ex-JW who left. I also enjoy Mara's pots when she is not being partial. Which is often, unfortunately.

Out of all the apostates here.(Putting wishes of violence aside towards the GB) I see you two as really believing what you write, although i may not necessarily agree.

You two have a life full of experience that is valuable to share. I detect sincerity.

==========

So, putting that aside.

Again, how was you thanksgiving?.
TPMP

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

The Real Karen wrote:
The Duggars are Baptist, and follow the Quiverfull movement of having many children as they are a joy to the Lord. I have heard him state before that a rose garden is not a rose garden without many beautiful roses. I may not agree with all they say and do, but I do believe this family is healthy and happy.
He supports all these children on his own, he gets no help from the government at all, no food stamps, no medical. He takes care of them alone. Pretty good for a man with 19 kids don't you think?
Hey, if the man call pull up his own bootstraps with 19 kids and counting.

All power to him.

==========

Although. Jehovah does not approve of their faith. He does looks approvingly on someone who can support their own the way a man should, without getting government assistance.

If you can't afford to have kids. Then, one shouldn't have them, period!.

Why should the taxpayer pick up the check for one's irresponsibility?.
Prime

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

The Real Karen wrote:
He makes money by exploiting his religion and family also!

Without that money they wouldn't be doing as well, I also don't think the teenagers should be taking over responsibilities that the mother should be doing because she's just had another baby!
Prime

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

MixedMedia wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you 'know' she drinks?
How do you know 'Donald' drinks?
He doesn't! He's a mouthy little punk that's all and he'll continue to be that because some people acknowledge his posts like he doesn't do anything wrong!
JACE

Clinton, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

TPMP wrote:
<quoted text>

"You APOSTATES"
W??

what does that word actual mean?
the reason i ask is because i have found nonjw especially need to see for themselves (not what someone told them, but see for themselves) the actually mindset and thinking of persons who become involved in this denomnation

Calling someone an Apostate has no meaning UNLESS you accept the WT editorial staff explanation and definition.

outside of the little world of the jw no one else accepts many of the home grown and cooked up definitions and meanings the wt editorial staff creates

i recall growing up as a jw the mere mention of the word "Apostates" was designed to cause one to totally shutdown in terms of even speaking to such a one -

yet guys like you thru the word around YET IN REALITY it has no meaning to you as a person at all.

you have dialogged with former jw for months on end, carried out indepth dicussions on mutiple topics and issues

and yet your thru the word "Apostates" like saying
"YOU BLACK FOLKS" OR "YOU wHITE FOLKS"

So if you are going to come onto a public discussion and forum and actually be taken seriously by readers, espeically nonjw

how do you reconcile referring to persons by a term that in your world of a jw is very derogotory

Do you know that outside of the world of JW the word apostates and little to no meaning beyond someone who merely no longer agrees with a former view held?

All this stuff that jw PILE onto the word

"enemy of God" "hate of God's people" "friend of satan" "one who rejects God"

all those made up WT definitions mean nothing

i mean come on dude, the moment you start talking, chilling, hanging out, with dialogging with and chit chatting with on a regular basis, even if one disagrees with each other on point, the used of the word for all preactical JW purposes is moot

i recall when i explained to my religious studies class how jw have literally created their own meanings to words folks were like

what's up with THAT!!!!!!!

AND the professor we had explained in great detail the role of groups creating "personifications" by the use of various words
and repeating it over and over ON REINFORCES it to the person

at the end of the day you know the only thing that separates you and i is You believe the WT Editorial staff of Ghost Writers out of Patterson, NY speak for God and I don't

bottom line

and when my wife and i speak to groups or indiviuals, we always make that point
in fact we INVITE NON JW TO TEST IT FOR THEMSELVES

ask the next jw what does the word "apostate" mean?

it is PRICELESS as the poor jw goes into an indept defintion of what an "apostate" is,
all the while the Nonjw is realizing THESE GUYS ARE OFF THE CHAIN

since leaving the org one of the most interesting things i have come to see and understand, is just how Nonjw privately view jw and some of their views

jw live in a make believe world of definitions, meanings , words, etc

"the facts"

The Evidence show"

Irrefutable Truth

such terms used by jw literally AT THE END OF THE DAY OFTEN HAVE NO MEANING AT ALL

nonjw see this and realize, that the poor jw just makes up so many things ON THE FLY

“New one man.”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Prime wrote:
<quoted text>He doesn't! He's a mouthy little punk that's all and he'll continue to be that because some people acknowledge his posts like he doesn't do anything wrong!
I was there at her house and there was no sign that anyone drinks. Well, there's the cat, he's got a bowl of water.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

TPMP wrote:
<quoted text>It was a sincere question.
Oh, well!
==========
I do like you Karen you are not being partial. I enjoy your posts. It is interesting to get into the mind of an Ex-JW who left. I also enjoy Mara's pots when she is not being partial. Which is often, unfortunately.
Out of all the apostates here.(Putting wishes of violence aside towards the GB) I see you two as really believing what you write, although i may not necessarily agree.
You two have a life full of experience that is valuable to share. I detect sincerity.
==========
So, putting that aside.
Again, how was you thanksgiving?.
I will answer due to your comment.

We had a wonderful day with family around us. I only wish my oldest daughter and her family could have been with us, hopefully next year as she has promised. We has so much food I was ashamed of the abundance when there are those who had nothing at all.:( I am glad to know that there were people in this town who took it upon themselves to help feed those who had no place to go. We will be eating on this for a few days, and we will finally say we never want to see turkey or dressing again until next year.:)

Being with family is an everyday thing for us, but it is a good day when we can freely sit at a table full of food given to us by the Lord. He has blessed this family in so many ways and we are thankful to him for it.

Want some turkey and dressing?;)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Prime wrote:
<quoted text>He makes money by exploiting his religion and family also!
Without that money they wouldn't be doing as well, I also don't think the teenagers should be taking over responsibilities that the mother should be doing because she's just had another baby!
He was doing just fine before the show started Prime. If he makes money by the public wanting to see how they live with all these children, it is us to blame for watching. The teenagers taking over the responsibilities of the parents are making these children greater adults. They can and do handle any situation throw at them. If you have ever watched the show, you will see that these people have more control over their families than most with only two have. The kids are happy, and all love and take care of each other. Something many children in a family of four do not do. There are many grown children living in that house that are of age to move out, if they are so unhappy in their situation, they could do that.

We should never condemn anyone for loving the children they have, if God has given her all these children, he must know she will love and take care of them one way or another. All the families who belong to the Quiverfull movement seem to have happy healthy families such as the Bates and a few others who have been shown with them on the show. I may not agree with that movement, but I will not condemn them for having and loving the children God calls a blessing.
TPMP

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
I will answer due to your comment.
We had a wonderful day with family around us. I only wish my oldest daughter and her family could have been with us, hopefully next year as she has promised. We has so much food I was ashamed of the abundance when there are those who had nothing at all.:( I am glad to know that there were people in this town who took it upon themselves to help feed those who had no place to go. We will be eating on this for a few days, and we will finally say we never want to see turkey or dressing again until next year.:)
Being with family is an everyday thing for us, but it is a good day when we can freely sit at a table full of food given to us by the Lord. He has blessed this family in so many ways and we are thankful to him for it.
Want some turkey and dressing?;)
Sounds wonderful. Good for you guys.

I'm sure before all is said and done. You guys will end up having turkey salads, soups, sandwiches. You name it..... LOL!

Have to make it stretch. People hardly do that anymore. It's a dying art among the newer generations.
TPMP

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

JACE wrote:
<quoted text>
W??
what does that word actual mean?
the reason i ask is because i have found nonjw especially need to see for themselves (not what someone told them, but see for themselves) the actually mindset and thinking of persons who become involved in this denomnation
Calling someone an Apostate has no meaning UNLESS you accept the WT editorial staff explanation and definition.
outside of the little world of the jw no one else accepts many of the home grown and cooked up definitions and meanings the wt editorial staff creates
i recall growing up as a jw the mere mention of the word "Apostates" was designed to cause one to totally shutdown in terms of even speaking to such a one -
yet guys like you thru the word around YET IN REALITY it has no meaning to you as a person at all.
you have dialogged with former jw for months on end, carried out indepth dicussions on mutiple topics and issues
and yet your thru the word "Apostates" like saying
"YOU BLACK FOLKS" OR "YOU wHITE FOLKS"
So if you are going to come onto a public discussion and forum and actually be taken seriously by readers, espeically nonjw
how do you reconcile referring to persons by a term that in your world of a jw is very derogotory
Do you know that outside of the world of JW the word apostates and little to no meaning beyond someone who merely no longer agrees with a former view held?
All this stuff that jw PILE onto the word
"enemy of God" "hate of God's people" "friend of satan" "one who rejects God"
all those made up WT definitions mean nothing
i mean come on dude, the moment you start talking, chilling, hanging out, with dialogging with and chit chatting with on a regular basis, even if one disagrees with each other on point, the used of the word for all preactical JW purposes is moot
i recall when i explained to my religious studies class how jw have literally created their own meanings to words folks were like
what's up with THAT!!!!!!!
AND the professor we had explained in great detail the role of groups creating "personifications" by the use of various words
and repeating it over and over ON REINFORCES it to the person
at the end of the day you know the only thing that separates you and i is You believe the WT Editorial staff of Ghost Writers out of Patterson, NY speak for God and I don't
bottom line
and when my wife and i speak to groups or indiviuals, we always make that point
in fact we INVITE NON JW TO TEST IT FOR THEMSELVES
ask the next jw what does the word "apostate" mean?
it is PRICELESS as the poor jw goes into an indept defintion of what an "apostate" is,
all the while the Nonjw is realizing THESE GUYS ARE OFF THE CHAIN
since leaving the org one of the most interesting things i have come to see and understand, is just how Nonjw privately view jw and some of their views
jw live in a make believe world of definitions, meanings , words, etc
"the facts"
The Evidence show"
Irrefutable Truth
such terms used by jw literally AT THE END OF THE DAY OFTEN HAVE NO MEANING AT ALL
nonjw see this and realize, that the poor jw just makes up so many things ON THE FLY
Honestly. The word Apostate can be applied to any number of religions or faiths. Although, it carries a lot of weight among Jw's and radical Muslims.

==========

You and your wife run an organization of some sort?.
Prime

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

MixedMedia wrote:
<quoted text>
I was there at her house and there was no sign that anyone drinks. Well, there's the cat, he's got a bowl of water.
LOL! He just made it all up everyone knows that!

It's that Jose intellect at work, remember he says certain lines shouldn't be crossed!

By others!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

TPMP wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds wonderful. Good for you guys.
I'm sure before all is said and done. You guys will end up having turkey salads, soups, sandwiches. You name it..... LOL!
Have to make it stretch. People hardly do that anymore. It's a dying art among the newer generations.
Yes we will be having much of that, I have already frozen some of the left over turkey and ham for later use and even sent some home with the daughter. They came over yesterday for lunch and I guess today they don't even want to look at it again.:)
I did spend a lot extra on this meal, so yes it does have to go farther than just one meal. I get so upset with people who throw things away that can be used for casseroles and soups. My husband has always loved just white turkey meat on two pieces of white bread and miracle whip. I myself hate turkey. ;)

Have a wonderful rest of your day. Its time for me to get off here for the day and get things ready for the kids who are spending the night.
Full Monty

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Bernie Madoff is considering converting to JW's while in prison...what a coup this would be for JW's.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••