Retirement Planning - Latest Watchtower
TPMP

Brooklyn, NY

#464 Nov 23, 2012
Simply Intrigued wrote:
<quoted text>
He and his wife have 19 kids and counting from Arkansas. They have a show on TLC. Their religion is called Quiverfull.
http://cynicsunlimited.com/2008/06/15/the-dug...
Thanks. I didn't know this.

I ,initially, thought this was her preacher upon hearing the name.

==========

I remember my wife mentioning one time about this family in passing conversation. I didn't pay it any mind at the time.

I hardly watch TV. I just don't have the time. Except for CNN, a game here or there. Most of the news i get is as soon as i walk in my front door, on-line or from the radio. Satellite or standard stations. I am in constant contact with the public all day. So i get my news that way also.

Since: Feb 07

RI

#466 Nov 23, 2012
Prime wrote:
<quoted text>ROTFLMAO! Yeah that was a great ignore Jose!
Have you noticed that he "ignores" her every time she posts by posting to her and frequently stating that he is ignoring her? I don't think I've seen one post by Array where TPMP hasn't been right there to post a snide comment ever since he declared he was ignoring her.
TPMP

Brooklyn, NY

#467 Nov 23, 2012
RedhorseWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you noticed that he "ignores" her every time she posts by posting to her and frequently stating that he is ignoring her? I don't think I've seen one post by Array where TPMP hasn't been right there to post a snide comment ever since he declared he was ignoring her.
Yes. I do ignore her. Many times.

Of course, you will see though the prism you choose to see.

Enjoy your evening, Gail.

Are you in the cups, yet?...LOL!

“BIBLE TRUTHS *NEVER* CHANGE”

Since: Aug 09

LET GO AND LET GOD

#468 Nov 23, 2012
dee lightful wrote:
<quoted text> What you say is so true. At 80+ with a bad heart, I know exactly what you are saying and it has got to be the biggest frustration that I can think of.
Look for the bright spots in each say is a wise thing.
Bless you, Maravilla, hope you will be able to find many of those bright spots in your day. Your post are so full of wisdom and humor they become a bright spot for me.
The frustrations we face when getting up in years, are NEVER considered when we are younger. Even if we tell people (like here) that these things can rapidly creep on them or an unexpected accident can case them to be severely disabled....they don't pay attention or understand the import. It's just one of those things that each one has to learn on his own.

You're right about seeking out the good things and focusing on those...whatever you find of interest...like me with the birds at the feeders and the variety of furry critters that come and visit every night.

This morning I happened to be up early enough to enjoy one of THE most spectacular sunrises I have ever seen. The entire area was bathed in a beautiful rosy-peach glow for quite a while. What a way to begin the day!

Then about 4:30PM hubby called me into the next room to see the great sunset. It was along the same color scheme that the sunrise had been although he wasn't awake to see it. But I just felt SO privileged to be able to experience BOTH in one day....and along with some very heartwarming things that happened yesterday when my family was here for dinner....I am fairly bursting with the joy that has been right here in my home!

Granted...the aggravation and abrasiveness of liars and story-tellers here have managed to diminished that joy if only in a very tiny manner...but the GOOD in others and the GOOD we see in our lives...are what counts and makes us who we are.

Yes...Mara's love, warmth and humor are clearly seen....and often. She is very special, has devoted herself to her hubby and family and runs circles around me when doing yardwork, LOL! She's quite a gal...so you can understand why my own heart was broken every time she was being so cruelly taunted about her illness and her appearance.....but I guess this empathy is what makes ME who I am as well.

“Christmas ONLY for Christians!”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#469 Nov 23, 2012
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text> Another boringly long diatribe from Demon-Dan.
Here, Dan.
http://www.google.com/imgres...
What??

Are you saying I bore you?

You don't look like a Puerto Rican Monkey.

You look like a 45 year old white guy.

Since: Sep 11

Brantford, Canada

#470 Nov 23, 2012
FH Chandler wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. He's my landscaper.
Now that was funny. Especially because we don't have a lot of people named Jesus up here, and it took me a second to get it.

“Christmas ONLY for Christians!”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#471 Nov 23, 2012
Oh look, I found pictures of Jose's children...

http://i1157.photobucket.com/albums/p588/mrsc...
dee lightful

Piedmont, SC

#472 Nov 23, 2012
red blood relative wrote:
<quoted text>
gosh, 80+?..... you both sound young and full of vigor.... may god bless you.
I have received many blessings from God and another is greatly appreciated. Thank you, rbr
dee lightful

Piedmont, SC

#473 Nov 23, 2012
Bite My Jehovah wrote:
<quoted text>
What??
With a big mouth!
TPMP

Bronx, NY

#474 Nov 23, 2012
Bite My Jehovah wrote:
<quoted text>
What??
Monkey?. Hardly!

That's your dept, buckwheat!

LOL!
TPMP

Bronx, NY

#475 Nov 23, 2012
Bite My Jehovah wrote:
Oh look, I found pictures of Jose's children...
http://i1157.photobucket.com/albums/p588/mrsc...
Cute picture.

I admit that was funny.

But, no cigar. LOL!

Not even close.

But, my daughters would like the picture if they saw it.

Maybe, you're not all evil after all. But, many times you come pretty close.
TPMP

Bronx, NY

#476 Nov 23, 2012
Nedoba wrote:
<quoted text>
The frustrations we face when getting up in years, are NEVER considered when we are younger. Even if we tell people (like here) that these things can rapidly creep on them or an unexpected accident can case them to be severely disabled....they don't pay attention or understand the import. It's just one of those things that each one has to learn on his own.
You're right about seeking out the good things and focusing on those...whatever you find of interest...like me with the birds at the feeders and the variety of furry critters that come and visit every night.
This morning I happened to be up early enough to enjoy one of THE most spectacular sunrises I have ever seen. The entire area was bathed in a beautiful rosy-peach glow for quite a while. What a way to begin the day!
Then about 4:30PM hubby called me into the next room to see the great sunset. It was along the same color scheme that the sunrise had been although he wasn't awake to see it. But I just felt SO privileged to be able to experience BOTH in one day....and along with some very heartwarming things that happened yesterday when my family was here for dinner....I am fairly bursting with the joy that has been right here in my home!
Granted...the aggravation and abrasiveness of liars and story-tellers here have managed to diminished that joy if only in a very tiny manner...but the GOOD in others and the GOOD we see in our lives...are what counts and makes us who we are.
Yes...Mara's love, warmth and humor are clearly seen....and often. She is very special, has devoted herself to her hubby and family and runs circles around me when doing yardwork, LOL! She's quite a gal...so you can understand why my own heart was broken every time she was being so cruelly taunted about her illness and her appearance.....but I guess this empathy is what makes ME who I am as well.
(Annie quote)

"but I guess this empathy is what makes ME who I am as well".

(unquote)

That was probably the most truthful thing you said in that statement.

Yes, we know it's always boils down drawing attention to yourself, heh... Isn't that right?

Yep. Sure enough.

LOL!

LET GO AND LET GOD

#477 Nov 23, 2012
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we know it's always boils down drawing attention to yourself, heh... Isn't that right?
Yep. Sure enough.
LOL!
Jose hs now begun to use what's left of the shared brain that EE, Yuni and Intrigued are sharing.

Anyone posting here is drawing attention to themselves...duhhhh

So, Jose does not like me.

(wringing my hands and pacing back and forth now) How will I EVER manage to go on to face another dayyyyyyyyyy....

Since: Feb 07

RI

#478 Nov 23, 2012
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text> Yes. I do ignore her. Many times.
Of course, you will see though the prism you choose to see.
Enjoy your evening, Gail.
Are you in the cups, yet?...LOL!
It's very curious that you frequently ask me if I'm drunk. Is it because you hate to drink alone and you are hoping that I am imbibing along with you? Sorry, bub, but I don't drink, so you'll have to drool and stagger all by yourself as usual, I'm afraid.

At least if we know you're drunk it would explain some of your extremely aberrant behavior. It would actually behoove you to confess that you are an inveterate drunkard rather than allowing people to think that the manner in which you act here is not caused by intoxication.
TPMP

Bronx, NY

#479 Nov 23, 2012
Nedoba wrote:
<quoted text>
Jose hs now begun to use what's left of the shared brain that EE, Yuni and Intrigued are sharing.
Anyone posting here is drawing attention to themselves...duhhhh
So, Jose does not like me.
(wringing my hands and pacing back and forth now) How will I EVER manage to go on to face another dayyyyyyyyyy....
Really...Can you still wring your hands?.

You ROM is still up to par, huh?

LOL!

LET GO AND LET GOD

#480 Nov 23, 2012
Jose...your very transparent ruse to "convince" posters on this board that you "turned nice and now like" someone you have cruelly and deliberately ripped apart without batting an eyelash...has fallen as flat as your credibility.

You pulled your revolving act on me no so very long ago....chatting in a friendly way about mundane things for weeks on end....and then out of the blue one day you became nasty and insulting with no provocation from my end at all.

You are about as trustworthy and reliable as a starving dog guarding a steak on the dinner table.

I have no desire to BE in your "good graces"....or in EE's, Yuni's, CCC's or JWF's....you have all proven to be vicious as snakes and nothing like any doves I ever heard about.

Not a one of you can defend that sham of an organization that you call a religion and not a one of you has come anywhere near living up to the standards that you claim to uphold and represent...

so you all resort to using cruel personal insults and saying terrible (and MANY racially inappropriate) remarks coming from all your camp....throwing your filth around like rancid fertilizer not caring where or how it lands.

If this is what readers are seeing that jws are like.....how many do you feel are running to the KHs to join up with this "loving" cult?

If you are ever looking to find an evil spirit lurking in your home....upon a very quick investigation....you, or someone else, will find that evil spirit....is only you Jose.

Now why don't you ignore my posts....not like you are in the habit of doing with others like Array and MM...but REALLY ignore whatever I say....it will be rather pleasant that way.
TPMP

Bronx, NY

#481 Nov 23, 2012
RedhorseWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
It's very curious that you frequently ask me if I'm drunk. Is it because you hate to drink alone and you are hoping that I am imbibing along with you? Sorry, bub, but I don't drink, so you'll have to drool and stagger all by yourself as usual, I'm afraid.
At least if we know you're drunk it would explain some of your extremely aberrant behavior. It would actually behoove you to confess that you are an inveterate drunkard rather than allowing people to think that the manner in which you act here is not caused by intoxication.
Because you do drink. You admitted it here.

Why the sudden pangs of conscience?

I rarely drink, Gail.

I wish i had the liberty to do so more often.

Although, i could probably use one in a little bit.

==========

Next round is on you.

Again....Are you in the cups, Gail?...LOL!

BTW....How is Donald managing with HIS drinking problem?

I love messing with you.
TPMP

Bronx, NY

#482 Nov 23, 2012
Nedoba wrote:
Jose...your very transparent ruse to "convince" posters on this board that you "turned nice and now like" someone you have cruelly and deliberately ripped apart without batting an eyelash...has fallen as flat as your credibility.
You pulled your revolving act on me no so very long ago....chatting in a friendly way about mundane things for weeks on end....and then out of the blue one day you became nasty and insulting with no provocation from my end at all.
You are about as trustworthy and reliable as a starving dog guarding a steak on the dinner table.
I have no desire to BE in your "good graces"....or in EE's, Yuni's, CCC's or JWF's....you have all proven to be vicious as snakes and nothing like any doves I ever heard about.
Not a one of you can defend that sham of an organization that you call a religion and not a one of you has come anywhere near living up to the standards that you claim to uphold and represent...
so you all resort to using cruel personal insults and saying terrible (and MANY racially inappropriate) remarks coming from all your camp....throwing your filth around like rancid fertilizer not caring where or how it lands.
If this is what readers are seeing that jws are like.....how many do you feel are running to the KHs to join up with this "loving" cult?
If you are ever looking to find an evil spirit lurking in your home....upon a very quick investigation....you, or someone else, will find that evil spirit....is only you Jose.
Now why don't you ignore my posts....not like you are in the habit of doing with others like Array and MM...but REALLY ignore whatever I say....it will be rather pleasant that way.
Fine by me...Hey, i always do ignore your posts.

They're boring as hell, frankly.

But, your short memory is shot, dear.

YOU always start with the snide remarks.(It is a form of control)

They weren't necessary, Annie.

I was posting decently with Mara and you put in your two cents as you usually do.

Post# 423 was just a start of several.

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/jehovahs-...

==========

It's up to YOU. I will respond accordingly.

LET GO AND LET GOD

#483 Nov 23, 2012
****It's up to YOU. I will respond accordingly.****

We will SEE about that. Your credibility level is in the sub-basement....but we WILL wait and see....and also see how long your "decency act" will remain in effect.

(I am just responding accordingly....)

TPMP

Bronx, NY

#484 Nov 23, 2012
Nedoba wrote:
****It's up to YOU. I will respond accordingly.****
We will SEE about that. Your credibility level is in the sub-basement....but we WILL wait and see....and also see how long your "decency act" will remain in effect.
(I am just responding accordingly....)
LOL!

You posts crack me up.

Good night.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John 1:1 3 min imagoodboy 39
Christianity Exist Only In False World 7 min a baddie 13
Was Adam black and Eve white? 16 min a baddie 13
Loving the taste of wormwood. 16 min BetheljudgmentDan... 233
Why are so many JW's black? 30 min DR SOS 15
Two-class System of JWs explained. 3 hr Newtonian 266
Hoodwinked here:) 3 hr The Real Karen 4
How Could God Essentially Turn an Angel Into God? 5 hr The Real Karen 484
YES- People WILL get OUT of HELL! (Nov '15) 6 hr Anonymous Brother 2,982
More from around the web