More Catholic news: Crossdressing meth dealing priest gets busted

Posted in the Jehovah's Witness Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
TPMP

New York, NY

#1 Jan 19, 2013
I'm surprised nobody here in the forum is talking about this. This has been on the news here on the East coast for the past two days.

A priest selling meth. A cross dresser at that. My, my, my.

Maybe the church needed donations??.

LOL!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/18/cros...
TPMP

New York, NY

#2 Jan 19, 2013
The filth of the Catholic church.

Gutter filth!
TPMP

New York, NY

#3 Jan 19, 2013
He uses to attend Broadway with Ny's Former Cardinal Egan.

This story is really something. Off the charts!!

http://gawker.com/5977011/cross+dressing-conn...
TPMP

New York, NY

#4 Jan 19, 2013
TPMP wrote:
Correction: Broadway shows

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#5 Jan 19, 2013
TPMP wrote:
Apparently he also had bad taste. He engaged in sex acts with 'odd looking men'...
TPMP

New York, NY

#6 Jan 19, 2013
Prime

United States

#7 Jan 19, 2013
TPMP wrote:
I'm surprised nobody here in the forum is talking about this. This has been on the news here on the East coast for the past two days.
A priest selling meth. A cross dresser at that. My, my, my sounds like the love of my life
I'm surprised you weren't close friends with the freak, Jose!
unlisted

Greensboro, NC

#8 Jan 19, 2013
right prime another wanna be jw yes i hope he goes to prison for a long time. but this freak is nothing but a Nevada rose wanna be.. and he only shows how this organization not religion --org hates.... and teaches hate. he should show this to his family he will make them happy....

but he does not look at the murders and drugs Jehovah witnesses have done.. and the rapes molestations and sick murders such as the elder who stabbed his wife so many times because jehovah told him to... how sick is that...

this org will go public then it will be tough for the followers.... after all 1975 and breaking up families letting innocent children die that is murder... they talk about others having abortions and say it is sick but it is alright to sit back and deliberately let a new mother and new child die for no reason at all

have a good weekend prime this place is getting more like a cult everyday and more bizarre with these stalkers and they are buddies.. when i saw this thread i knew either it was her or maybe one of them put him up to it as he is their follower they are teaching him how to be a phony wanna be jw.. out of here... god bless you prime...
TPMP

Greenwich, CT

#9 Jan 19, 2013
unlisted wrote:
right prime another wanna be jw yes i hope he goes to prison for a long time. but this freak is nothing but a Nevada rose wanna be.. and he only shows how this organization not religion --org hates.... and teaches hate. he should show this to his family he will make them happy....
but he does not look at the murders and drugs Jehovah witnesses have done.. and the rapes molestations and sick murders such as the elder who stabbed his wife so many times because jehovah told him to... how sick is that...
this org will go public then it will be tough for the followers.... after all 1975 and breaking up families letting innocent children die that is murder... they talk about others having abortions and say it is sick but it is alright to sit back and deliberately let a new mother and new child die for no reason at all
have a good weekend prime this place is getting more like a cult everyday and more bizarre with these stalkers and they are buddies.. when i saw this thread i knew either it was her or maybe one of them put him up to it as he is their follower they are teaching him how to be a phony wanna be jw.. out of here... god bless you prime...
This is about a priest from YOUR church.

Nothing you can do to to change that fact.

He even went so far as to carry out his gutter filth in the church rectory.

What else did he do there? He probably sold drugs out of the church as well?.

Wicked!!!!!

Unbelievable!!!!!!

==========

BTW

I thought you were retiring from here.
Bruneau

Duluth, GA

#10 Jan 19, 2013
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text>This is about a priest from YOUR church.
Wicked!!!!!
Unbelievable!!!!!!
==========
BTW
All religions have bad people in them.

I don't believe that being Catholic has much to do with this story.

The real reason this person is such trash is because he is from NY!

Since: Jul 11

Portadown

#11 Jan 19, 2013
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text>This is about a priest from YOUR church.
Wicked!!!!!
Unbelievable!!!!!!
==========
BTW
Would you care to discuss the facts about the men from the watch tower org. who wrote the nwt? Men from YOUR church TPMP!

Hope you are not retiring from here TPMP!
TPMP

Greenwich, CT

#12 Jan 19, 2013
Bruneau wrote:
<quoted text>
All religions have bad people in them.
I don't believe that being Catholic has much to do with this story.
The real reason this person is such trash is because he is from NY!
Prime,

Be man enough to use your name.

Hold your idiotic comments. I rarely engage your stupidity.

This has EVERYTHING to do with the Catholic church. This individual was a monsignor as well as a trustee.

==========

Conn and NY are two seperate states, moron.
TPMP

Greenwich, CT

#13 Jan 19, 2013
Unbelievable! This story is filth beyond words and gutter trash.

And the regular cast of characters are still trying to deflect from the Catholic church out of their desperation.

This forum is a real mind trip.

Just messed up folks!!!
TPMP

Greenwich, CT

#14 Jan 19, 2013
That poor older lady in the news reel was nearly crying.

==========

This is why Jehovah is going to exact such a heavy price when Babylon falls.

They are misleading these people who put all their faith in these churches.
WinterWonderland

Woodruff, WI

#15 Jan 20, 2013
Wonder how many EX-JWS are "CRYING" over Murdering thier children all in the name of Jehvoah and the PERVERTED WT?
Jw's get caught ALL the time with ILLEGAL ways, Just look on here with the wanna bes who never speak the truth and do illegal things?
No difference at all....
Prime

United States

#16 Jan 20, 2013
unlisted wrote:
Thanks unlisted,you have a good weekend too!
Prime

United States

#17 Jan 20, 2013
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text>Prime,
Be man enough to use your name.
Hold your idiotic comments. I rarely engage your stupidity.
This has EVERYTHING to do with the Catholic church. This individual was a monsignor as well as a trustee.
==========
Conn and NY are two seperate states, moron.
You stupid gossip queen!

Can you not see that when I respond to your ignorantly flamboyant posts I have no need to pretend being someone else like you?

Only an ignorant flamboyant toilet licker like you needs to use other effeminate names and it's very telling as to your alternate lifestyle!

Names like dion, terry, stacy all ambiguous and in your case androgenous!

I tell you and your friends anything I need or want to say to you in fact I only use one name, Prime, I'm not a little rat clawed coward like you Jose, dion, toni, staci, patti etc ...

“Surprised By Love”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#18 Jan 20, 2013
TPMP wrote:
The filth of the Catholic church.
Gutter filth!
Why is it that one Catholic priest being bad makes the whole religion filthy, but one pedophile elder has nothing to do with the the Jehovah's Witnesses as a whole? Strange that.
TPMP

Bronx, NY

#19 Jan 20, 2013
much happier now wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it that one Catholic priest being bad makes the whole religion filthy, but one pedophile elder has nothing to do with the the Jehovah's Witnesses as a whole? Strange that.
One Catholic priest?.

Only 1?....Are you sure?
Prime

United States

#20 Jan 20, 2013
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text>One Catholic priest?.
Only 1?....Are you sure?
Effeminate perverts like you get excited hearing about things like this, you probably love hearing the details over and over glued to the tv every single time it came on!

You probably took a couple days off when the Jerry Sandusky news broke so you wouldn't miss a thing, weirdo!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Watchtower's growth strains town budgets in mid... 2 min J 64
Read a WT talking about massage parlors 10 min RedhorseWoman 2
Does "One" REALLY mean THREE? Seriously! 41 min happy to be here 308
What Event marked the Start of the Gentile Times? 1 hr BetheljudgmentDan... 125
Poll How Will You Respond to Return to Jehovah booklet? 1 hr dee lightful 51
Who are the "Rich Man" and "Lazarus"? 1 hr BetheljudgmentDan... 4
Praise Jehovah (Jul '13) 1 hr dee lightful 2,112
Do Jehovah's witnesses believe in Jesus for sal... 2 hr ihveit 258
YES-Jesus WAS once known as Michael (Sep '14) 5 hr PVA 2,926
More from around the web