Comments
1 - 20 of 189 Comments Last updated Jan 2, 2013
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 25, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Is this scripture true of apostates?

1 Tim 6:

4 "he is puffed up [with pride], not understanding anything, but being mentally diseased over questionings and debates about words"

The answer is Yes. Just read the posts it's obvious.

Here's a couple of observations.

Apostates will openly admit they're bitter about the watchtower society. Then they expect people to believe the words that come out of their mouth about the watchtower society.

If you knew someone that was bitter against a person would you believe what the bitter person said about that person? Or would you rationally think to yourself. Well let me investigate that myself because this person who's telling me all this is bitter and twisted? That is what a normal person would do.

But apostates take notice of the twisted ones and spread their propaganda to rational people hoping they will listen to them.Expecting them to listen to them and being surprised when people don't listen to them.

That's mental disease.

They also lack complete logic. I've made it clear I don't talk to apostates.Yet they still accuse me of talking to them. Because they can't distinguish between a public response and a personal response.

Lack of logic is a symptom of mental disease.

Just a couple of observations in the short time I've been here
sick of the cult

Marlinton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 25, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Just curious Prophet Jed, I had a friend who was/is a preacher. He was Pastor Sam for several years and then along came an emotional/mental break, probably from stress, after his break he became Prophet Samuel. What I wonder is you went from Jed to prophet Jed in less than a week- can we do anything to help you deal with your psychotic break?
Tao itness

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 25, 2012
 
Prophet Jedidiah wrote:
Is this scripture true of apostates?
1 Tim 6:
4 "he is puffed up [with pride], not understanding anything, but being mentally diseased over questionings and debates about words"
The answer is Yes. Just read the posts it's obvious.
Here's a couple of observations.
Apostates will openly admit they're bitter about the watchtower society. Then they expect people to believe the words that come out of their mouth about the watchtower society.
If you knew someone that was bitter against a person would you believe what the bitter person said about that person? Or would you rationally think to yourself. Well let me investigate that myself because this person who's telling me all this is bitter and twisted? That is what a normal person would do.
But apostates take notice of the twisted ones and spread their propaganda to rational people hoping they will listen to them.Expecting them to listen to them and being surprised when people don't listen to them.
That's mental disease.
They also lack complete logic. I've made it clear I don't talk to apostates.Yet they still accuse me of talking to them. Because they can't distinguish between a public response and a personal response.
Lack of logic is a symptom of mental disease.
Just a couple of observations in the short time I've been here
What is the difference betweena public and a personal response.You said you would not address 'agents of Satan' on this forum. Now you are saying you are responding publically ,not personally.I was under the impression you would not respond to socalled apostates since the bible says we should not even say a greeting to them. You also used the scripture in Isaiah pertaining to members of the preisthood not touching what is unclean while leaving Babylon and the command in Revelation to get out of Babylon. Perhaps Im not as intelligent as you,but I dont understand youre logic and how these scriptures pertain to personal and public responses. I was also under the impression you were following the consel of the
Tao itness

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 25, 2012
 
WTB&TS .i was not aware they differenciated between public and private responses. It seems as if youve changed youre position along with youre new title.Please clarify,since I find youre logic baffling.
Tao itness

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 25, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

Prophet Jedidiah wrote:
Is this scripture true of apostates?
1 Tim 6:
4 "he is puffed up [with pride], not understanding anything, but being mentally diseased over questionings and debates about words"
The answer is Yes. Just read the posts it's obvious.
Here's a couple of observations.
Apostates will openly admit they're bitter about the watchtower society. Then they expect people to believe the words that come out of their mouth about the watchtower society.
If you knew someone that was bitter against a person would you believe what the bitter person said about that person? Or would you rationally think to yourself. Well let me investigate that myself because this person who's telling me all this is bitter and twisted? That is what a normal person would do.
But apostates take notice of the twisted ones and spread their propaganda to rational people hoping they will listen to them.Expecting them to listen to them and being surprised when people don't listen to them.
That's mental disease.
They also lack complete logic. I've made it clear I don't talk to apostates.Yet they still accuse me of talking to them. Because they can't distinguish between a public response and a personal response.
Lack of logic is a symptom of mental disease.
Just a couple of observations in the short time I've been here
I just wanted to re post your post that you posted and post that I sooooo agree with you-lack of logic is a symptom of mental disease and add-so are delusions of grandeur!

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 25, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Prophet Jedidiah wrote:
Is this scripture true of apostates?
1 Tim 6:
4 "he is puffed up [with pride], not understanding anything, but being mentally diseased over questionings and debates about words"
The answer is Yes. Just read the posts it's obvious.
Here's a couple of observations.
Apostates will openly admit they're bitter about the watchtower society. Then they expect people to believe the words that come out of their mouth about the watchtower society.
If you knew someone that was bitter against a person would you believe what the bitter person said about that person? Or would you rationally think to yourself. Well let me investigate that myself because this person who's telling me all this is bitter and twisted? That is what a normal person would do.
But apostates take notice of the twisted ones and spread their propaganda to rational people hoping they will listen to them.Expecting them to listen to them and being surprised when people don't listen to them.
That's mental disease.
They also lack complete logic. I've made it clear I don't talk to apostates.Yet they still accuse me of talking to them. Because they can't distinguish between a public response and a personal response.
Lack of logic is a symptom of mental disease.
Just a couple of observations in the short time I've been here
Used car salesmen must love you, Jed.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Tao itness proves my point he finds my logic baffling.

Because he doesn't realize that this is a public response that i'm doing right now because i'm not addressing him personally. I'm just responding to his foolish comment to you people the public readers.But you already know that. It's the apostates that can't work that tiny little detail out for themselves.

1 Tim 6:

4 "he is puffed up [with pride], not understanding anything, but being mentally diseased over questionings and debates about words.

Now they'll probably still come back with more nonsense missing the point. Just watch them.
Tao itness

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hey Gareth-whats up?

Since: Jun 11

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 25, 2012
 
Prophet Jedidiah wrote:
Apostates will openly admit they're bitter about the watchtower society. Then they expect people to believe the words that come out of their mouth about the watchtower society.
What sort of logic is yours?

A person is not going to talk kindly about something that has made them upset or bitter, that in no way makes their own experiences Juntrue. Rather they have more reason to be truethful.

A person would not sell to others a product that they have found harmful or rubbish, rather they may chose to warn others about it.

Let's twist your comment around.

JWs will openly admit they're happified about the watchtower society. Then they expect people to believe the words that come out of their mouth about the watchtower society.

Nonsense, isn't it, of course they expect people to believe what they say.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 25, 2012
 
Now you see Blue Danube proves my point perfectly.

What he/she is saying is that bitter and twisted people talk rationally about a subject.

The logic he/she displays is a typical example of missing the point.

We're not talking about people with bad experiences here we're talking about bitter and twisted people.

Being bitter and twisted means you have a twisted viewpoint on a subject. Therefore your twisted viewpoint is the wrong viewpoint.

Twisted view point = warped view point = wrong view point.

There's a difference between relating a negative view and a twisted view.

Apostates like Blue Danube can't differentiate between the two.

Are there negatives in Jehovah's organization??

Yes

Are there positives??

Yes

A twisted viewpoint will tell you different.
Tao itness

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 25, 2012
 
Prophet Jedidiah wrote:
Tao itness proves my point he finds my logic baffling.
Because he doesn't realize that this is a public response that i'm doing right now because i'm not addressing him personally. I'm just responding to his foolish comment to you people the public readers.But you already know that. It's the apostates that can't work that tiny little detail out for themselves.
1 Tim 6:
4 "he is puffed up [with pride], not understanding anything, but being mentally diseased over questionings and debates about words.
Now they'll probably still come back with more nonsense missing the point. Just watch them.
How is this following the exampleof Jesus. He didnt look up and tell the angels"i'm not going to turn these stones into loaves of bread since Satan is tempting me by using the holy Spirit for my personal gain." nor did he address the apostate religous leders of His day by talking about them in the third person to the crowds. No He directly addressed Satan ,the ultimate apostate personally also when challenged He directly opposed them. What biblical basis are you using by passively aggressively addressing me by responding to every one else in the room while you ignore me-kind of.Is there even an exsample of the WT saying this is an acceptable way to address those that disagree with you-even if they are wicked apostates?And you judge me as being prideful while taking on a task Only Yahweh and His Christ hold of judging your fellow man. And now you are addressing youreself as prophet`! You act as if you were sent here to correct JWs and apostates alike. Who sent you?! Youre congregation,the 'slave',Jehovah or the voices in your head?`! Get real! You have proved youreself to be idiotic and delusional. And if thats too aggressive for you-read how Jesus addressed the self-righteous ,judgemental apostates of His day-_They also accused HIM of being mentally diseased`!
Tao itness

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Well Gareth what do you have to say in 'public response'?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 25, 2012
 
TPMP wrote:
Jedidiah sounds familiar.
But, i will let you guys guess.
He was polite to me, so i'm going to leave it alone.
Yes.. he sings the same mantra as Snorkler or Garth..
Tao itness

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Dec 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Prophet Jedidiah wrote:
Now you see Blue Danube proves my point perfectly.
What he/she is saying is that bitter and twisted people talk rationally about a subject.
The logic he/she displays is a typical example of missing the point.
We're not talking about people with bad experiences here we're talking about bitter and twisted people.
Being bitter and twisted means you have a twisted viewpoint on a subject. Therefore your twisted viewpoint is the wrong viewpoint.
Twisted view point = warped view point = wrong view point.
There's a difference between relating a negative view and a twisted view.
Apostates like Blue Danube can't differentiate between the two.
Are there negatives in Jehovah's organization??
Yes
Are there positives??
Yes
A twisted viewpoint will tell you different.
Wow dude WHAT are you smoking!?```QUIT NOW!! LOL
Tao itness

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Dec 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Its gotta be Gareth-no one else I know does not get such obvious sarcasm as Anairhead er Anerin er Gareth.You are the perfect exsample of why the slave does not want people on these forumns-publically or privately.
Remnant143999

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Dec 25, 2012
 
If apostates are agents of satan are you an agent of the wtbts?

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Dec 25, 2012
 
Prophet Jedidiah wrote:
Now you see Blue Danube proves my point perfectly.
What he/she is saying is that bitter and twisted people talk rationally about a subject.
The logic he/she displays is a typical example of missing the point.
We're not talking about people with bad experiences here we're talking about bitter and twisted people.
Being bitter and twisted means you have a twisted viewpoint on a subject. Therefore your twisted viewpoint is the wrong viewpoint.
Twisted view point = warped view point = wrong view point.
There's a difference between relating a negative view and a twisted view.
Apostates like Blue Danube can't differentiate between the two.
Are there negatives in Jehovah's organization??
Yes
Are there positives??
Yes
A twisted viewpoint will tell you different.
Your reasoning is rather flawed, Jed. You claim that you are not talking about people who become bitter because of their experience, but only about bitter twisted people. Yet you ignore the fact that it was their experience that made them bitter and twisted. Using your logic the Jews who survived the Holocaust are bitter and twisted because they say horrible things about the Nazis.

Since: Jun 11

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Dec 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Prophet Jedidiah wrote:
Now you see Blue Danube proves my point perfectly.
What he/she is saying is that bitter and twisted people talk rationally about a subject.
The logic he/she displays is a typical example of missing the point.
We're not talking about people with bad experiences here we're talking about bitter and twisted people.
Being bitter and twisted means you have a twisted viewpoint on a subject. Therefore your twisted viewpoint is the wrong viewpoint.
Twisted view point = warped view point = wrong view point.
There's a difference between relating a negative view and a twisted view.
Apostates like Blue Danube can't differentiate between the two.
Are there negatives in Jehovah's organization??
Yes
Are there positives??
Yes
A twisted viewpoint will tell you different.
This guy has just qualified to be in the WTBTS writing department.

I comment on certain aspects of his writings and he runs a mile twisting it as far as he can.

Not one of my comments discussed 'twisted' people. I purposely did not discuss 'twisted' people because when a topic is discussed long enough with a JW they tend to hang themselves.

The prophet said
"What he/she is saying is that bitter and twisted people talk rationally about a subject."

I obviously said no such thing. To be particular, I did not say that twisted people talk rationally about a subject.

You would think a man with such great responsibilities could listen carefully to what someone has spoken but alas, that mustn't be a strong point. Either that or they chose not to because it does not strengthen their own twisted logic.
UGETTHAT

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Dec 26, 2012
 
Blue Danube wrote:
<quoted text>
This guy has just qualified to be in the WTBTS writing department.
I comment on certain aspects of his writings and he runs a mile twisting it as far as he can.
Not one of my comments discussed 'twisted' people. I purposely did not discuss 'twisted' people because when a topic is discussed long enough with a JW they tend to hang themselves.
The prophet said
"What he/she is saying is that bitter and twisted people talk rationally about a subject."
I obviously said no such thing. To be particular, I did not say that twisted people talk rationally about a subject.
You would think a man with such great responsibilities could listen carefully to what someone has spoken but alas, that mustn't be a strong point. Either that or they chose not to because it does not strengthen their own twisted logic.
Just remember Blue Danube, the word Apostate is not even in the Christian Greek Scriptures, also like the word's Trinity and Disfellowship, just made up crap from WTBTS writing department placing the words a 'doctrine'!
UGETTHAT

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Dec 26, 2012
 
* as 'doctrine'!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

71 Users are viewing the Jehovah's Witness Forum right now

Search the Jehovah's Witness Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
wordly music comes to the KH 10 min DOUGIE is in for surprise 37
DAN CHAPTER 4 and the 7 TIMES 11 min AlanMF 293
jw.org logo 14 min Duh-boy 7
Congregants 'swarm' to raise kingdom hall 19 min Flame 23
So what's left? 20 min Covered 41
Jerusalem GB V Antioch GB 36 min Duh-boy 39
Jehovah's Witnesses plan 2 more conventions in ... 41 min Larry 56
False religion is ALL religion. 2 hr Maravilla 130
What is the trinity? (Apr '13) 2 hr Pat 13,965
The Watchtowers veiw of False Prophets. 3 hr Covered 298
•••
•••