Posted in the Jehovah's Witness Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“Bustin' Myths”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#1 Nov 19, 2012
"I did not appreciate what she did to my Father. He did not deserve to be done dirty in the way that she did him. My Grandmother, would have rolled over in her grave, if she could have, at my Dad being done that way."

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/jehovahs-...

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#2 Nov 20, 2012
Mythbusters wrote:
"I did not appreciate what she did to my Father. He did not deserve to be done dirty in the way that she did him. My Grandmother, would have rolled over in her grave, if she could have, at my Dad being done that way."
They shouldn't be airing family problems on a public forum.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#3 Nov 20, 2012
Mythbusters wrote:
well one of the GB members had a make a wish foundation come true for a little boy, I mean they are hypocrites, and one of the GB members son went to uni, so what does one expect from GB WT worshipers.

aadriver

Since: Aug 09

Bedfordshire, England

#4 Nov 20, 2012
Mythbusters wrote:
All of us make comments that help others understand what we mean.
It doesn't follow that everything we say we really believe ourself. You are being very petty.
Are you going to tell Nomi off if she says 'the sky's the limit', when we all know that beyond our sky there is never ending space?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#5 Nov 20, 2012
I said good luck to someone on here and was abused and cussed by tpmp as this was not what a JW would say, when I showed him that another JW said the same and posted the link he just went of into oblivion.

The WT witnesses on here attack others for things that they themselves do and worse so I think this is what myth is trying to say.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6 Nov 20, 2012
You are trying to ascribe Witness behavior - even Christian behavior - to TPMP, who is in no way shape or form one of JWs.

You need to get this idea that he is one of JWs out of your head, he most certainly is not.

“Bustin' Myths”

Location hidden

#7 Nov 20, 2012
aadriver wrote:
<quoted text>
All of us make comments that help others understand what we mean.
It doesn't follow that everything we say we really believe ourself. You are being very petty.
Are you going to tell Nomi off if she says 'the sky's the limit', when we all know that beyond our sky there is never ending space?
It's the jws that are petty and throw down the gauntlets when any tiny phrase is uttered that goes against their version of the truth.

“Bustin' Myths”

Location hidden

#8 Nov 20, 2012
acrobat wrote:
You are trying to ascribe Witness behavior - even Christian behavior - to TPMP, who is in no way shape or form one of JWs.
You need to get this idea that he is one of JWs out of your head, he most certainly is not.
Tpmp didn't say that, nomi did.

“Bustin' Myths”

Location hidden

#9 Nov 20, 2012
array wrote:
I said good luck to someone on here and was abused and cussed by tpmp as this was not what a JW would say, when I showed him that another JW said the same and posted the link he just went of into oblivion.
The WT witnesses on here attack others for things that they themselves do and worse so I think this is what myth is trying to say.
Exactly!

For a jw to say "would have rolled over in her grave" is quite a slip.

The faux jos would have been all over that if a non-jw said it.
Prime

United States

#10 Nov 20, 2012
acrobat wrote:
He is certainly here representing them with the blessings of a couple of baptized JW!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#11 Nov 20, 2012
I think you put way more stock in their positions within the organization than is warranted.

The only person I've even seen who bears any resemblance to one of JWs here yet is Aneirin, and I don't understand why he'd use the name he did as it seems rather pagan to my recollection.

And it doesn't surprise me at all that they can't recognize that I'm obviously very much an active Witness...when these spiritually weak ones drift away or leave the truth, they fill their time/minds with more worldly pursuits. Eventually, their spiritual senses become dulled, and their perceptive abilities to recognize true worshippers of Jah are diminished.

My spiritual "spidey senses" are at a constantly heightened state because of being so strong in the truth. I see these frauds a mile away for what they are, and this is why they continue to attack me, because I threaten their little fraudulent unholy reign of terror on this board and prick their consciences.
Prime

United States

#12 Nov 20, 2012
I actually don't put any stock in their positions!

I'm simply stating fact that when other witnesses either lurking and watching what these JW post,they either side with these lying hypocrites or they leave,however the perception by NON-JW is that this is how JW act!

The impact is that they are here representing you on topix to the world unchecked!

Like it or not that's the way it is!

aadriver

Since: Aug 09

Bedfordshire, England

#13 Nov 22, 2012
Mythbusters wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the jws that are petty and throw down the gauntlets when any tiny phrase is uttered that goes against their version of the truth.
Totally agree with you. Doesn't mean we have to be like them and pick on every wrong sentance they make does it?

“Bustin' Myths”

Location hidden

#14 Nov 22, 2012
aadriver wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally agree with you. Doesn't mean we have to be like them and pick on every wrong sentance they make does it?
Only when it's nomi, or man7-11. I give back what they give.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#15 Nov 22, 2012
Mythbusters wrote:
<quoted text>
Only when it's nomi, or man7-11. I give back what they give.
It wouldn't surprise me to find out that they are one in the same.
Justin

San Anselmo, CA

#16 Nov 22, 2012
FARKEL wrote:
<quoted text>
It wouldn't surprise me to find out that they are one in the same.
You are wrong Farkel. Nomi is a retired female JW. Man711 is an effeminate male JW drop out.

United States

#17 Nov 24, 2012
The event happened years and years ago. AND my Father was a decent caring, and trusting person...a shame he couldn't expect better from his own family members, as the one in the post, who did him wrong.
Richardnak wrote:
<quoted text>
They shouldn't be airing family problems on a public forum.

United States

#18 Nov 24, 2012
I am an older lady, and I believe in showing Christian Love. However, I don't take up for those who do my family wrong, especially when they have tried to live a life of trying to do good toward others.

United States

#19 Nov 24, 2012
Yhere is nothing wrong with what I said. Roll over in one's grave is no more than an old cliche', that means the deceased person would be very displeased.
Mythbusters wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!
For a jw to say "would have rolled over in her grave" is quite a slip.
The faux jos would have been all over that if a non-jw said it.

Since: Jul 11

Portadown

#20 Nov 24, 2012
Nomi wrote:
I am an older lady, and I believe in showing Christian Love. However, I don't take up for those who do my family wrong, especially when they have tried to live a life of trying to do good toward others.
I've seen your cult version of Christian love Nomi!
Here it is word for word.

Take a long walk of a short pier.In response to a request for a verse of Holy Scripture.

You expose the watch tower far better than any Christian ever could hope too Nomi.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who really will survive Armageddon? 4 min sidgi 36
JWs, Do you believe in God's Amazing Grace? 4 min Brother P 3
URANTIA vs THE HOLY BIBLE (Dec '13) 43 min Brother P 509
I ABSOLUTELY LuV MY FAN BASE (Dec '11) 1 hr Michelle in Wisco... 13,854
What are the new heavens and the new earth? (Mar '13) 3 hr imagoodboy 3,657
The God and Father of Christ Jesus- the TRUE God! (Oct '07) 4 hr Revisedcode 1,853
Love=Eternal Torture - CHURCHianity 4 hr Revisedcode 291
TOPIX posters and their malicious, slanderous, ... (Nov '12) 5 hr For Real 2,487
Fist face transplant patient dies 7 hr PrufSammy 139
I want to aplogize to NR, EE, JWF` (Sep '11) 7 hr Caciques a liar 2,535
TPMP you liar (Dec '10) 8 hr Caciques a liar 829
More from around the web