First Prev
of 58
Next Last
unsurejwdude12

UK

#1 Feb 19, 2013
Whats this about,the governing body and UN involvement? I've heard that they were involved but not sure how. Could someone tell me and add links if they know of any?
UNchained

Loudon, TN

#2 Feb 20, 2013
Read this:

http://www.jwfacts.com/images/united-nations-...

And then read this:

http://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/united-nati...

And then call Brooklyn Bethel's Service Desk and tell them that you have been hearing some lies that the Watchtower Society received NGO (Non Government Organisation) status with the UN.

If the Service says it's a lie, call back the next day and tell them that you want to know if it's true that the Watchtower Society received NGO (Non Government Organisation) status with the UN in order to get a LIBRARY PASS.
man_711

Renton, WA

#4 Feb 20, 2013
UNchained wrote:
Read this:
http://www.jwfacts.com/images/united-nations-...
And then read this:
http://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/united-nati...
And then call Brooklyn Bethel's Service Desk and tell them that you have been hearing some lies that the Watchtower Society received NGO (Non Government Organisation) status with the UN.
If the Service says it's a lie, call back the next day and tell them that you want to know if it's true that the Watchtower Society received NGO (Non Government Organisation) status with the UN in order to get a LIBRARY PASS.
FYI unchained I have issues with what happened here.
Doctor of Divinity

Monticello, NY

#5 Feb 20, 2013
At our shelter we have valuable free services for Jehovah Witnesses having doubts.
man_711

Renton, WA

#6 Feb 20, 2013
Doctor of Divinity wrote:
At our shelter we have valuable free services for Jehovah Witnesses having doubts.
I'll counsel when you come to see that your religion teaches false doctrines that are not biblical.
UNchained

Loudon, TN

#7 Feb 20, 2013
man_711 wrote:
<quoted text>FYI unchained I have issues with what happened here.
You have isssues with the Watchtower Society applying for and receiving NGO status from the United Nations?
No way

Seattle, WA

#8 Feb 20, 2013
UNchained wrote:
<quoted text>
You have isssues with the Watchtower Society applying for and receiving NGO status from the United Nations?
Yes! they became part what they had condemned.
unsurejwdude12

UK

#9 Feb 20, 2013
I can't connect to the links for some reason, when did it happen?
UNchained

Loudon, TN

#10 Feb 21, 2013
unsurejwdude12 wrote:
They registered in 1991 or 1992 and disassocitaed their relationship 9 years later all the while they were condemning the UN out of one side of their mouth and printing glowing articles in the AWAKE ! about the UN.

Look uo "United Nations" on the CD and read the AWAKE! articles from 1992 until 2001 and see how they praised the UN.

Also, look up what they said about the UN in the Watchtower magazines and in their books from 1992 until 2001.

Then they lied about it and said they needed a LIBRARY CARD to get into the UN Library in New York so they registered as an NGO but later found out that they DID NOT need to register to get into the UN library.

They are frauds and they used the UN to gain favor in the Eastern European countries that were liberated when the Berlin Wall came down.

Yes, the Watchtower Society did exactly what Jehovah condemned the Israelites for doing...

they went down to Egypt for assistance instead of relying on Jehovah to open the door to Eastern Europe.
UNchained

Loudon, TN

#11 Feb 21, 2013
unsurejwdude12 wrote:
Type in jwfacts.com " in your browser and look on the right side for the "UN Scandal"
unsurejwdude12

UK

#12 Feb 21, 2013
Yep I've managed to have a look, that's outrageous. The things in revelation that are described ad the UN were involved with the organisation. They openly condemn it but were apart of it. That's sick. What else have they done? Bet the stuff I heard about Hitler was true as well? It's as bad as the catholics and protestants blessing troops during ww1 and ww2 getting involved in worldly affairs. That's made me angry

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#13 Feb 21, 2013
unsurejwdude12 wrote:
Yep I've managed to have a look, that's outrageous. The things in revelation that are described ad the UN were involved with the organisation. They openly condemn it but were apart of it. That's sick. What else have they done? Bet the stuff I heard about Hitler was true as well? It's as bad as the catholics and protestants blessing troops during ww1 and ww2 getting involved in worldly affairs. That's made me angry
They are still having what they consider immoral relations with the world governments. If you google the initials OSCE, and go to it's home page, you can find out just what the organization is, and what it does. Then in the page's own search area, type in "European Association of Jehovah's Christian Witnesses". A little diligence on your part can turn up all anyone needs, to prove that the WTBTS is still involved in world affairs. You would think that they would rely on Jehovah to effect peace and security for themselves, instead of Satan's world Governments.

sidgi
unsurejwdude12

UK

#14 Feb 21, 2013
I'm gunna do some serious research and have a look. Might ring the branch or send them an email concerning the matter to see what they say lol. Doubt they'd admit to it.
man_711

Seattle, WA

#15 Feb 21, 2013
unsurejwdude12 wrote:
I'm gunna do some serious research and have a look. Might ring the branch or send them an email concerning the matter to see what they say lol. Doubt they'd admit to it.
You really just learned this?
unsurejwdude12

UK

#16 Feb 21, 2013
Ive heard about involvement in the UN but didn't know the details. So now I'm looking into it.
man_711

Seattle, WA

#17 Feb 21, 2013
unsurejwdude12 wrote:
Ive heard about involvement in the UN but didn't know the details. So now I'm looking into it.
A warning it is naive like you seem to be that they prey on here and will ensnare you.
UNchained

Loudon, TN

#18 Feb 21, 2013
man_711 wrote:
<quoted text> A warning it is naive like you seem to be that they prey on here and will ensnare you.
How will we ensnare him?

You said that you have issues with the Watchtower Society being involved with the UN.

"We" have only supplied the other side of the story that the evil JW cult wants hidden.

He is intelligent enough to decide for himself if he wants to remain in it or do like "we" did and hit the asphalt with all 4 tires burning rubber as "we" left the satanic cult.
man_711

Seattle, WA

#19 Feb 21, 2013
"How will we ensnare him?" If he follows what tell him he will be ensnared ! It ain't by God!

“Stop disputin' the PUTIN.”

Since: Dec 06

Pittsburgh, PA

#20 Feb 21, 2013
James R Evans aka UNChained aka WD4AWO aka WX4QN aka John653 aka Honesty aka circuitoverseer aka wasdeceivedonce aka Rick aka SetFree aka a host of other personas wrote:
No one can have such an issue because "The Watchtower" did not apply for, nor did it receive, "NGO status" from the United Nations. The United Nations does not bestow, "NGO status" on a non-Government organization; non-Government organizations simply are non-Government organizations by virtue of not being affiliated with a nation's government. Additionally, NGO's do not "join" the United Nations or its Department of Public Information.

“Stop disputin' the PUTIN.”

Since: Dec 06

Pittsburgh, PA

#21 Feb 21, 2013
James R Evans aka UNChained aka WD4AWO aka WX4QN aka John653 aka Honesty aka circuitoverseer aka wasdeceivedonce aka Rick aka SetFree aka a host of other personas wrote:
He is intelligent enough to decide for himself if he wants to remain in it or do like ["we"] did and hit the asphalt with all 4 tires burning rubber as "we" left the satanic cult.
[Emphasis added]

You didn't leave, "the satanic cult." You were thrown out for being a serial, unrepentant adulterer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 58
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Interesting, looks like ABC News will be giving... 10 min harryturq 28
Gareth and Transplants 15 min array 19
Praise Jehovah (Jul '13) 18 min harryturq 1,681
More Changes Coming 31 min array 72
What is the trinity? (Apr '13) 1 hr harryturq 17,602
Is Little Lamb mentally diseased? 1 hr array 155
What are the new heavens and the new earth? (Mar '13) 2 hr Joe 1,719
Organ transplant new light explained! Possibly! 3 hr array 115
Does anyone actually defend the "two witness ru... 3 hr array 161
The Blood Thing Made Simple 5 hr anon 1,276