BREAKING NEWS: 2011 Memorial being Observed on...Nisan 14!

Posted in the Jehovah's Witness Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
DOUGLAS CLARK

Coraopolis, PA

#1 Mar 2, 2011
HI Y'ALL:

I've been gone for a while, doing what I was told to do, by one of the biggest IMPOSTOR network insiders on topix.

Remember when "Susie B" (NOW EXPOSED AS "Susie Q") told me to read my bible? WELL...I DID!

Began at Genesis 1:1 on January 1, and finished Revelation 22:21 yesterday. In my typical modest behavioral generosity, I turned all matters of worldly importance over to the ALMIGHTY GOD, who, I'm proud to announce, did a pretty good job of keeping a tight lid on things...ONCE THE "RIGHT" PERSON HUMBLY REQUESTED THAT THINGS GO "SMOOTH".(Can only hope that the PERSON mentioned had the decency to say "YOU'RE WELCOME!")

Anyway...

Nisan 14 begins at sundown April 17. The IMPOSTORS inside the Watchtower are...DOOMED!(Hebrews 10:29)

EDITOR'S NOTE: Don't mess with Dougie! He just read THE BOOK!

“KeepProclaiming Christ Death ”

Since: Dec 09

Lynchburg, VA

#2 Mar 2, 2011
What are you babbling about now? Did you mizzz me? Don't be messing with Susie Q, she's an Obama girl. It's not what you know that counts it's who you tell it to and if they like it or not.

Since: Jan 11

Kenmore, WA

#3 Mar 2, 2011
DOUGLAS CLARK wrote:
HI Y'ALL:
I've been gone for a while, doing what I was told to do, by one of the biggest IMPOSTOR network insiders on topix.
Remember when "Susie B" (NOW EXPOSED AS "Susie Q") told me to read my bible? WELL...I DID!
Began at Genesis 1:1 on January 1, and finished Revelation 22:21 yesterday. In my typical modest behavioral generosity, I turned all matters of worldly importance over to the ALMIGHTY GOD, who, I'm proud to announce, did a pretty good job of keeping a tight lid on things...ONCE THE "RIGHT" PERSON HUMBLY REQUESTED THAT THINGS GO "SMOOTH".(Can only hope that the PERSON mentioned had the decency to say "YOU'RE WELCOME!")

Anyway...
Nisan 14 begins at sundown April 17. The IMPOSTORS inside the Watchtower are...DOOMED!(Hebrews 10:29)
So you now know everything? So you know it falls on the first new moon after the spring equinox.
Man of God

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#4 Mar 2, 2011
man711 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you now know everything? So you know it falls on the first new moon after the spring equinox.
Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

Are you a child of the devil or a child of God?

Will you let me try your spirit to see which one you are?
Facta Non Verba

AOL

#5 Mar 2, 2011
So, what's new? JW's have celebrated Nisan 14 as commanded by Jesus to commemorate his Death, not as the ersatz churches do by celebrating a pagan ritual called Easter....
TPMP 35

Elizabeth, NJ

#7 Mar 2, 2011
JW's have ALWAYS celebrated the memorial on Nisan 14 after sundown.

They use the Jewish Clendar. It is accurate.

What is the issue.?....There is no breakthrough, here.

LOL!

TPMP 35
Kemmer

AOL

#8 Mar 2, 2011
Facta Non Verba wrote:
So, what's new? JW's have celebrated Nisan 14 as commanded by Jesus to commemorate his Death, not as the ersatz churches do by celebrating a pagan ritual called Easter....
Jesus mentioned NOTHING about "dates" and especially NOT the inaccurate Jewish lunar calendar. The JW "memorial" thing is a farce and a sham, solely instituted to further separate the JWs from Christianity.
Nobody but ignorant, non-Christian JWs would call the Feast of the Resurrection "pagan"! Pot/Kettle.
Bible laws not JW

Dundalk, MD

#9 Mar 2, 2011
14 Nisan was not seted up by Jesus
Jews moon is jews calendar
ceremonial memorials have lost validation from church end ages at 1988 from 33 AD til 1988=1955 years+ restored Izrael from 1948 lost validation in the eyes of God

true anointed ones do,nt belong only to JW- this is fat lie of WTBS JW- true anoinnted ones remnant is not closed in the Tower like inmates or POW
true anoinnted adopted sons of God from the earth are right now directly chosen and remnant elected directly by Christ and HIS ETERNAL SPIRITUAL HEAVENLY CHURCH from whole earth til completion to be rapure 1 Thess 4;15-18

any memorial and JW MEMORIAL HAVE TODAY SATANIC STAINS OF DEPRAVED BY SATAN CHURCHES AND THIS ORGANIZATION OF JW
for information from Bible read all of you blinds naive followers of satan-angel of light-father of all lies-master deceiver
Rev 18 whole chapter
v 4,5 do,nt exclude JW
2 Cor 11;13-15..plainly say who thet are
2 Thess 2;3 3-12..clearly states this satanic spirit in visible earthly churches and sects like JW
Izaiah 14;13-14..clearly say that satan is "angel of light" short period time permited by God to be false christ
Ezek 28;2..clearly say whom nations and churches and 38000 fasle christ sects included JW worship tody

memorial of JW is today without of any spiritual values and without of any importance-if the want to they can drink 1000 bottles of wine and eat 100 loafs of bread and nothing will help them if they are without of HIS MERCY AND ONLY HIS OWN PLEASURE CHOICE TO BE ONE OF THEM Eph 1;3-9
excelently show us this

jw oragnisation and all churches are today completly dead spiritualy corpse nothing more nothing less
only some of them they have to be born again by GODS DIRECT SPIRIT AND ONLY BIBLE
NOT MAN MADE SALVATION LIES OF CHURCHES OR WTBS JW
Bible laws not JW

Dundalk, MD

#10 Mar 2, 2011
Kemmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus mentioned NOTHING about "dates" and especially NOT the inaccurate Jewish lunar calendar. The JW "memorial" thing is a farce and a sham, solely instituted to further separate the JWs from Christianity.
Nobody but ignorant, non-Christian JWs would call the Feast of the Resurrection "pagan"! Pot/Kettle.
JW memorial is not only farce and shame
but blasphemy against God
underestaimating powers and BSOLUTE ABILITY OF GOD TO MAKE HIS OWN CHOICES ACCORDING TO HIS OWN GRACE AND MERCY
EpH 1;3-9
JW memorial can be qualifies today as feast without of spiritual sense and spiritual understanding this
full moon only early springs wolves and hienas houl to the moon
and witches fly on the old brooms around the full moon
The Truth

United States

#11 Mar 2, 2011
DOUGLAS CLARK wrote:
HI Y'ALL:
Anyway...
The Truth of the matter is...how many impostors do you think are still in at Headquarters? I know that one was replaced.

Lynchburg, VA

#12 Mar 3, 2011
Jesus died on the first days of the Jewish celbration of Passover which fell on Nissan 14th. God commanded the Jews celebration the Exodus from Egypt the first night they left Egypt by sacrificing lambs with no defects and unfermented cakes. Passover meaning to God and His people was God Himself let DEATH PASSOVER the Jews with the blood of sheep on their door post. Thus started the PASSOVER. The Passover was celebrated once a year for 1500 years which they was celebrated by sacrifice of lambs with no broken bones and unfermented cakes. That is the first day is started on Nissan 14th. Which was also the evening Christ died for our sins.

Lynchburg, VA

#13 Mar 3, 2011
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text> The Truth of the matter is...how many impostors do you think are still in at Headquarters? I know that one was replaced.
Tell me it was Don Aldan Adams. Defender of the occults.
Kemmer

AOL

#14 Mar 3, 2011
Bible laws not JW wrote:
14 Nisan was not seted up by Jesus
Jews moon is jews calendar
ceremonial memorials have lost validation from church end ages at 1988 from 33 AD til 1988=1955 years+ restored Izrael from 1948 lost validation in the eyes of God
true anointed ones do,nt belong only to JW- this is fat lie of WTBS JW- true anoinnted ones remnant is not closed in the Tower like inmates or POW
true anoinnted adopted sons of God from the earth are right now directly chosen and remnant elected directly by Christ and HIS ETERNAL SPIRITUAL HEAVENLY CHURCH from whole earth til completion to be rapure 1 Thess 4;15-18
any memorial and JW MEMORIAL HAVE TODAY SATANIC STAINS OF DEPRAVED BY SATAN CHURCHES AND THIS ORGANIZATION OF JW
for information from Bible read all of you blinds naive followers of satan-angel of light-father of all lies-master deceiver
Rev 18 whole chapter
v 4,5 do,nt exclude JW
2 Cor 11;13-15..plainly say who thet are
2 Thess 2;3 3-12..clearly states this satanic spirit in visible earthly churches and sects like JW
Izaiah 14;13-14..clearly say that satan is "angel of light" short period time permited by God to be false christ
Ezek 28;2..clearly say whom nations and churches and 38000 fasle christ sects included JW worship tody
memorial of JW is today without of any spiritual values and without of any importance-if the want to they can drink 1000 bottles of wine and eat 100 loafs of bread and nothing will help them if they are without of HIS MERCY AND ONLY HIS OWN PLEASURE CHOICE TO BE ONE OF THEM Eph 1;3-9
excelently show us this
jw oragnisation and all churches are today completly dead spiritualy corpse nothing more nothing less
only some of them they have to be born again by GODS DIRECT SPIRIT AND ONLY BIBLE
NOT MAN MADE SALVATION LIES OF CHURCHES OR WTBS JW
I suppose you're one of those "May 21st-everything-goes-kaboom " wingnuts"?
Kemmer

AOL

#15 Mar 3, 2011
"Jesus died on the first days of the Jewish celbration of Passover which fell on Nissan 14th"

I drive a Nissan; does that mean I'm saved?
TPMP 35

Elizabeth, NJ

#16 Mar 3, 2011
Lordylordy9111 wrote:
Jesus died on the first days of the Jewish celbration of Passover which fell on Nissan 14th. God commanded the Jews celebration the Exodus from Egypt the first night they left Egypt by sacrificing lambs with no defects and unfermented cakes. Passover meaning to God and His people was God Himself let DEATH PASSOVER the Jews with the blood of sheep on their door post. Thus started the PASSOVER. The Passover was celebrated once a year for 1500 years which they was celebrated by sacrifice of lambs with no broken bones and unfermented cakes. That is the first day is started on Nissan 14th. Which was also the evening Christ died for our sins.
Do you plan on attending the Memorial this year?

You don't have to go to your old congo.

TPMP 35
The Truth

United States

#17 Mar 3, 2011
Lordylordy9111 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me it was Don Aldan Adams. Defender of the occults.
The Truth of the matter is...how many ex s, tired out, give up, stopped running the race for everlasting life people, are here, on this site? If you are one of them...I'll start counting...1...
Kemmer

AOL

#18 Mar 3, 2011
Why do JWs think Jesus' death is far more important than his resurrection?

Lynchburg, VA

#19 Mar 4, 2011
TPMP 35 wrote:
<quoted text> Do you plan on attending the Memorial this year?
You don't have to go to your old congo.
TPMP 35
There are too many occult defenders at the surrounding congregations so I am [not] going to subject myself to be in their presence. I is [not] my fault for [their behavior] within this occult. I am planning to observe it at my home by having grape juice and unfermented bread over prayer in unformal dress. No other religion observes Nisan 14th the way the Watchtower Society does so I will honor it in that way because that is how the Bible explains it unfolds. I have researched it well so I can do it. It should be very simple and short BUT it is important to observe it. It matters to Jehovah and affects our relationship with Him.

Lynchburg, VA

#20 Mar 4, 2011
Kemmer wrote:
Why do JWs think Jesus' death is far more important than his resurrection?
If you had to choose between your brain or heart, which would you choose?
fada oh fada

United States

#21 Mar 4, 2011
Kemmer wrote:
"Jesus died on the first days of the Jewish celbration of Passover which fell on Nissan 14th"
I drive a Nissan; does that mean I'm saved?
Wow, I once knew a guy whos brothers friend had a nissan. I think thats some kind of bible code isnt it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Awake! Dealing with Mental Disorders 11 min Beelzebub Hook 66
Same old apostate filth at it again 21 min Maravilla 2
Jonah & Noah 23 min Billy Bonehead 35
Vermonters Sue JehovaH's Witnesses for Alleged ... 33 min elvis 5
Merry Christmas Jehovah's Witnesses 39 min elvis 6
Found this today about Gods name. 46 min elvis 286
Why does umanity pay whe God is at fault? 47 min Billy Bonehead 19
LL -How to translate the Bible ? 1 hr jace 108
YES-Jesus WAS once known as Michael 1 hr imagoodboy 156
What is the trinity? (Apr '13) 1 hr Kenneson 16,953