NO Religion can preach door to door.....ONLY, ONLY Jehovah's Witnesses!

Posted in the Jehovah's Witness Forum

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 60 of81
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

I Love Jehovah wrote:
<quoted text>
I told u already...Pay your taxes.....17 TRILLION in debt....you want mans rule.......SUCK IT UP.........TOOL
read that post: who is it you love? Doesn't sound like it, doesn't even sound like a Witness. What does this almighty TOOL mean?

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

I happen to know that the Catholics and Pentecostals also go door to door. When is the last time the JW's organized a group to go and feed the homeless or give them blankets so they can stay warm? Who wants a book or a magazine when you are hungry or cold?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

emmaswish wrote:
I happen to know that the Catholics and Pentecostals also go door to door. When is the last time the JW's organized a group to go and feed the homeless or give them blankets so they can stay warm? Who wants a book or a magazine when you are hungry or cold?
Every single day we help our brothers/sisters world wide tool....well before the authorities even appear on the scene.......we build kingdom halls in 2 days....all around the world...3300 in just 6 years....suck hard ones tool.....deepthroat....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

emmaswish wrote:
<quoted text>
read that post: who is it you love? Doesn't sound like it, doesn't even sound like a Witness. What does this almighty TOOL mean?
Sumb..u are a tool....u are all tools who deny Jehovah.......a simple tool....suck hard ones toooooolll

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

Think about this wrote:
<quoted text>
Your right no one else with promote a publishing company by selling un sorry asking for donations to support their fake, created religion by Satan his self that the bible warns us of. Atleast most people with common sense and who believe in Jesus Christ don't fall for it.....
TOOL...U are in the right place...pay 17 trillion dollars.....love it and live it.....u deserve to have 35% of your earnings go toward the intrest only.....u jerkoff want mans rule.....u got it in bucketfulls.....suck hard ones tool.....better that way....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

emmaswish wrote:
<quoted text>
SCUMB..I am a full blooded witness who rapes apostates like u...I swallow semen scumb....tool..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

Think about this wrote:
<quoted text>
Ur right JWs live off governments so they don't pay taxes! LOL
Tool..pay your share of 17 trillion.....Hah....ahh, ha......mans rule is the way to go........you are right....scummmmmy tool...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

Messianic Jew wrote:
Just so you're aware, I am leaving both my stupid Jewish thoughts and my stupid Christian thoughts behind.. I actually have been for quite some time.
I'm a DEIST.
http://www.deism.com
Check us out, you may find something new you like instead of a dead guy hanging on a Roman execution device who was innocent but had to pay for your screw ups. Unlike Christianity, our view of God makes logical reasonable sense, and we're not going around spitting on disabled people like Jesus did.
I don't care about u..suck off in another world with your whooooooressss.....

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

I Love Jehovah wrote:
<quoted text>
TOOL....you come from a disfunctional family...you are screwed and you are presently disfellowshipped because you couldn't live the clean life of a JW.....I was raised a JW....I had a perfect life and am propering with my 3 sons.....Honor the Catholics who pioneered sodomy...You are a shunned creep....we got you in the right place....you will not harm us tool.
You... are a Jehovah's Witness.?? you... are a pharisee.. You sit as a queen ..thinking you shall see no mourning..But the Love of the True GOD is not within you.. As you have no Love.. no compassion for your fellow man... We were told to show love to our enemies.. Does that not apply to you?? No wonder there are so many that walk away.. By their fruits ..they will be know... You might want to read what the fruits of God's Spirit are.. As they seem to be sadly missing.

“Paradise Earth”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

emmaswish wrote:
I happen to know that the Catholics and Pentecostals also go door to door.
Okay, hands up everybody who has EVER seen a Catholic or a Pentecostal at their door.

And I mean EVER?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

Maravilla wrote:
<quoted text>
You... are a Jehovah's Witness.?? you... are a pharisee.. You sit as a queen ..thinking you shall see no mourning..But the Love of the True GOD is not within you.. As you have no Love.. no compassion for your fellow man... We were told to show love to our enemies.. Does that not apply to you?? No wonder there are so many that walk away.. By their fruits ..they will be know... You might want to read what the fruits of God's Spirit are.. As they seem to be sadly missing.
I know better...I just have to get these apostates to succumb....sorry, i do know better, this place is filled with apostates....
Lover of Jehovah

Bentonville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

Please forgive me for interjecting. This person who states they are a witness is either inactive, irregular, potentially soon to be. I would like to appologize for his name calling and other inappropriate speech. As a people we are respectful, kind, and loving.

Whoever you are, "I love Jehovah", please consider appologizing to these people for you unkind speech.
fallingwaters

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

unlisted wrote:
yes whatever and people not knowing that you are not telling the truth and a pedophile may be knocking on your door. and when they do come they are mean and forceful so.. no thank you. they dont preach the truth.
people should know what your org does and how it breaks up families and that freaky stuff they tell you
I have never seen them be forceful or mean ever in 30 yrs. of them going door to door they are always kind and considerate. You don't know what you arer talking about they only live by the scripture.
Wisconsin Wonderland

Wausau, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

fallingwaters wrote:
<quoted text> I have never seen them be forceful or mean ever in 30 yrs. of them going door to door they are always kind and considerate. You don't know what you arer talking about they only live by the scripture.
WOW do they have you brainwashed..

I was involved with them for over 10 years and guess what?

I have seen what you are in denial about..

They have been rude,self righteous,forceful, and mmean just to say a few things also more important MOST ABUSIVE TO THEIR INNOCENT CHILDREN!

You DOn't know what YOU are talking about..

You are a bold face LIAR!

But then again this is what JW"S are taught to do, is LIE...

“GOD'S TRUTHS *NEVER* CHANGE”

Since: Aug 09

A SMALL VILLAGE IN UPSTATE NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

fallingwaters wrote:
<quoted text> I have never seen them be forceful or mean ever in 30 yrs. of them going door to door they are always kind and considerate. You don't know what you arer talking about they only live by the scripture.
The smiling, soft spoken and "nicely dressed in their Sunday best" are a very far cry from those who claim to be JWs here. The WTS has training sessions every week (usually on Thursday evenings) where they learn what the Watchtower leaders want them to say and just how to present their latest "bible truths" and Watchtower propaganda that "God" has supposedly channeled to these men.

These WTS-trained door-knockers eagerly gobble up everything their "spiritual leaders" print (no matter how ludicrous) and is what they base their spiels on when they come unwelcome, uninvited and unwanted to your neighborhood.

Underneath all the smiles and brightly colored literature....their message is that whatever your religion or your faith system may be....it is WRONG and DISPLEASING TO GOD.

The God you worship will NOT be choosing you OR your family to live in the WTS idea of Paradise on earth that they will happily show you drawings of....UNLESS you accept their indoctrination program (erroneously called of all things...a bible study) going over two of their many books in weekly studies during the day, attending all their training sessions (meetings) at night, attending their 3-day conventions in the summer, and eventually becoming a baptized Jehovah's Witness.

Beware of those smiling and nicely dressed JWs canvassing through neighborhoods to find unsuspecting folks to cleverly pull them into this cult.
dr fill

Wheeling, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Aneirin wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, hands up everybody who has EVER seen a Catholic or a Pentecostal at their door.
And I mean EVER?
Only cult go door to door.The mormons do the jw's do.A real church people join they dont have to be bamboozeled at their door step.

“Paradise Earth”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

dr fill wrote:
<quoted text> Only cult go door to door.The mormons do the jw's do.A real church people join they dont have to be bamboozeled at their door step.
Jesus and the Apostles went out finding people to preach to. They didn't just sit around hoping people would join them.

I suppose you don't think Jesus and the Apostles were a real church.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Aneirin wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus and the Apostles went out finding people to preach to. They didn't just sit around hoping people would join them.
. They went out to find the lost people of Isreal.. There mission was different then what we do now.. The fullfillment of there message..did happen in their life time..

“Paradise Earth”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Maravilla wrote:
<quoted text>
. They went out to find the lost people of Isreal.. There mission was different then what we do now.. The fullfillment of there message..did happen in their life time..
At least you admit that you are not like the Bible Christians.

In fact you have just denied that any of the Bible even applies to you. You can safely ignore the Bible because it was all written for someone else 2,000 years ago. How convenient.

ON THE OTHER HAND

True Christians make Jesus their EXAMPLE and imitate the faith of the Apostles:

*** 1 Cor 11:1 Be imitators of me, even as I also am of Christ.

*** 1 Pet 2:21 For to this you were called, because Christ also suffered for you , leaving you an example, that you should follow his steps,

*** Heb 13:7 Remember your leaders, men who spoke to you the word of God, and considering the results of their conduct, imitate their faith.

No wonder you hate them, they keep showing you up!
dr fill

Wheeling, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Aneirin wrote:
<quoted text>
You jw's dont look for the lost people.You prey on the weak and people that just lost a loved one.our like wolves in sheeps clothing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of81
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

48 Users are viewing the Jehovah's Witness Forum right now

Search the Jehovah's Witness Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
A true Christian fellowship 4 min Brother P 36
Court upholds ruling on conscientious ob... 16 min Covered 53
Are the JW's/Watchtower Society a hate group? 16 min dee lightful 57
JW women dare to wear pants to the kingdom halls! 24 min Brother P 194
Does the wtbts even care ? 33 min ExJW 34
For years and years 34 min Mikronboy 278
What is the trinity? (Apr '13) 34 min dee lightful 13,455
JW DO NOT UNDERSTAND SCRIPTURE here's why . 1 hr aurelia 2,245
John 17:3 (Oct '13) 1 hr Christian Trucker 426