NO Religion can preach door to door.....

NO Religion can preach door to door.....ONLY, ONLY Jehovah's Witnesses!

Posted in the Jehovah's Witness Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#1 Sep 27, 2012
No one has the strength, persistance, love, joy and stamina to repeatedly call on peole every week......ONLY Jehovah's Witnesses. They do this voluntarily on their own resources. Their kids joyfully participate in speaking about the Good News of the Kingdom. NO ONE else will call on you, NO Catholics, Baptists....etc....ACTS 20:20 SAYS HOUSE TO house.....the early Christians did, as Jehovah's Witnesses. ...NO ONE ELSE.
noni

Australia

#2 Sep 27, 2012
"Most trully I say to you, Unless you eat the flesh of the Son of man and drink his blood, you have no life in yourselves. He that feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood has everlasting life, and I will raise him in the last day; for my flesh is true food, and my blood is true drink. He that feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood remains in union with me, and I in union with him."

took a loaf and, after giving thanks, he broke it and said: "This means my body which is in your behalf. Keep doing this in remembrance of me." He did likewise respecting the cup also, after he had the evening meal, saying: "This cup means the new covenant by virtue of my blood. Keep doing this, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of me. For as often as you eat this loaf and drink this cup, you keep proclaiming the death of the Lord, until he arrives."
noni

Australia

#3 Sep 27, 2012
Jesus said again: "Most truly I say to you, I am the door of the sheep. All those that have come in place of me are thieves and plunderers; but the sheep have not listened to them. I am the door; whoever enters through me will be saved, and he will go in and out and find pasturage.

"I am the fine shepherd, and I know my sheep and my sheep know me,"

For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, a man, Christ Jesus,

Location hidden

#4 Sep 27, 2012
Well said!

“Paradise Earth”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#5 Sep 27, 2012
Jehovah's Witnesses:
http://www.jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/

Jehovah's Witnesses' publications:
http://www.jw.org/en/publications/

Jehovah's Witnesses' Bible teachings:
http://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/
unlisted

Greensboro, NC

#6 Sep 27, 2012
yes whatever and people not knowing that you are not telling the truth and a pedophile may be knocking on your door. and when they do come they are mean and forceful so.. no thank you. they dont preach the truth.

people should know what your org does and how it breaks up families and that freaky stuff they tell you
noni

Australia

#7 Sep 27, 2012
Also he is before all things and by means of him all things were made to exist, and he is the head of the body, the congregation. He is the beginning, the first born from the dead

But now God has set the members in the body, each one of them, just as he pleased.
If they were all one body, where would the body be? But now they are many members, yet one body. The eye cannot say to the hand: "I have no need of you"; or, again, the head to the feet: "I have no need of you."

Now you are Christ's body, and members individually. And God has set the respective ones in the congregation, first, apostles; second, prophets; third, teachers; then powerful works; then gifts of healings; helpful services, abilities to direct; different tongues. Not all are apostles, are they? Not all are prophets, are they? Not all are teachers, are they? Not all perform powerful works, do they? Not all have gifts of healings, do they? Not all speak in tongues, do they? Not all are translators, are they? But keep zealously seeking the greater gifts.

But the manifestation of the spirit is given to each one for a beneficial purpose. For example, to one there is given through the spirit speech of wisdom, to another speech of knowledge according to the same spirit, to another faith by the same spirit, to another gifts of healing by that one spirit, to yet another operations of powerful works, to another prophesying, to another discernment of inspired utterances, to another different tongues, and to another interpretation of tongues. But all these operations the one and same spirit performs, making a distribution to each one respectively just as it wills.

Location hidden

#8 Sep 27, 2012
unlisted wrote:
yes whatever and people not knowing that you are not telling the truth and a pedophile may be knocking on your door. and when they do come they are mean and forceful so.. no thank you. they dont preach the truth.
people should know what your org does and how it breaks up families and that freaky stuff they tell you
Pay your 17 TRILLION debt!!! Ha, ha, ha....Your government is where you will find peace....Disfellowshipped tools like u are hurt because u are shunned....u don't measure up to a JW....Be ever so happy..u are in a good place..35% of your income helps pay the intrest on 17 TRILLION!!!....and u bitch about us???...U sour PUSSY LICK.
noni

Australia

#9 Sep 27, 2012
But while giving you these instructions, I do not commend you because it is, not for the better, but for the worse that you meet together. For first of all, when you come together in a congregation, I hear divisions exist among you; and in some measure I believe it. For there must also be sects among you, that the persons approved may also become manifest among you.

Now I exhort you brothers, through the name of our Lord Jesus Christ that you should all speak in agreement, and that there should not be divisions among you, but that you may be fitly united in the SAME MIND and in the SAME LINE OF THOUGHT.
"I belong to Paul," "But I to Apolos," "But I to Cephas." "But I to Christ." The Christ exists divided.

For we are overturning reasonings and every lofty thing raised up against the knowledge of God; and we are bringing EVERY thought into captivity to make it OBEDIENT TO THE CHRIST.

Location hidden

#10 Sep 27, 2012
noni wrote:
Also he is before all things and by means of him all things were made to exist, and he is the head of the body, the congregation. He is the beginning, the first born from the dead
But now God has set the members in the body, each one of them, just as he pleased.
If they were all one body, where would the body be? But now they are many members, yet one body. The eye cannot say to the hand: "I have no need of you"; or, again, the head to the feet: "I have no need of you."
Now you are Christ's body, and members individually. And God has set the respective ones in the congregation, first, apostles; second, prophets; third, teachers; then powerful works; then gifts of healings; helpful services, abilities to direct; different tongues. Not all are apostles, are they? Not all are prophets, are they? Not all are teachers, are they? Not all perform powerful works, do they? Not all have gifts of healings, do they? Not all speak in tongues, do they? Not all are translators, are they? But keep zealously seeking the greater gifts.
But the manifestation of the spirit is given to each one for a beneficial purpose. For example, to one there is given through the spirit speech of wisdom, to another speech of knowledge according to the same spirit, to another faith by the same spirit, to another gifts of healing by that one spirit, to yet another operations of powerful works, to another prophesying, to another discernment of inspired utterances, to another different tongues, and to another interpretation of tongues. But all these operations the one and same spirit performs, making a distribution to each one respectively just as it wills.
Well said...You have more brains than everyone in this forum.
hMMMM

Aurora, IL

#11 Sep 27, 2012
I Love Jehovah wrote:
No one has the strength, persistance, love, joy and stamina to repeatedly call on peole every week......ONLY Jehovah's Witnesses. They do this voluntarily on their own resources. Their kids joyfully participate in speaking about the Good News of the Kingdom. NO ONE else will call on you, NO Catholics, Baptists....etc....ACTS 20:20 SAYS HOUSE TO house.....the early Christians did, as Jehovah's Witnesses....NO ONE ELSE.
What a loon!
The kids hate it and are FORCED!
No jehovah's witness child is ever given a choice NOT to go door to door.
It is a cult that abuses children, and we should all call them out on it when they drag an innocent child onto our property uninvited.
hMMMM

Aurora, IL

#12 Sep 27, 2012
unlisted wrote:
Yup, pedophiles are REQUIRED to break the law, and come in contact with children by the WBTS.
Keep these creeps off of your property.
little lamb

Australia

#13 Sep 27, 2012
noni wrote:
"Most trully I say to you, Unless you eat the flesh of the Son of man and drink his blood, you have no life in yourselves. He that feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood has everlasting life, and I will raise him in the last day; for my flesh is true food, and my blood is true drink. He that feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood remains in union with me, and I in union with him."
took a loaf and, after giving thanks, he broke it and said: "This means my body which is in your behalf. Keep doing this in remembrance of me." He did likewise respecting the cup also, after he had the evening meal, saying: "This cup means the new covenant by virtue of my blood. Keep doing this, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of me. For as often as you eat this loaf and drink this cup, you keep proclaiming the death of the Lord, until he arrives."
Well said Noni..we know the majority are discouraged from eating the bread and drinking the blood/wine, so have stopped walking with Jesus.
unlisted

Greensboro, NC

#14 Sep 27, 2012
look t post number 8 hmmmm... this person speaks like a jehovah witness????? what a sick disgusting pig and his post has been reported. this is how jws speak?

Location hidden

#15 Sep 27, 2012
hMMMM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, pedophiles are REQUIRED to break the law, and come in contact with children by the WBTS.
Keep these creeps off of your property.
TOOL....you come from a disfunctional family...you are screwed and you are presently disfellowshipped because you couldn't live the clean life of a JW.....I was raised a JW....I had a perfect life and am propering with my 3 sons.....Honor the Catholics who pioneered sodomy...You are a shunned creep....we got you in the right place....you will not harm us tool.

Location hidden

#16 Sep 27, 2012
hMMMM wrote:
<quoted text>
What a loon!
The kids hate it and are FORCED!
No jehovah's witness child is ever given a choice NOT to go door to door.
It is a cult that abuses children, and we should all call them out on it when they drag an innocent child onto our property uninvited.
TOOL...the front door doesn't need an invitation.....by law it's public property.....You remain disfellowshipped scum....we got you in the right place...a looser who couldn't live the life of a strong willed JW.....WHAT a TOOL.

Location hidden

#17 Sep 27, 2012
unlisted wrote:
look t post number 8 hmmmm... this person speaks like a jehovah witness????? what a sick disgusting pig and his post has been reported. this is how jws speak?
I WIN.

Location hidden

#18 Sep 27, 2012
unlisted wrote:
TOOL.....NC folk are just dumb.....no sense and no brains......pay your share...17 TRILLION.....HA, ha, ha....place your faith in mans government.....tool.....

Location hidden

#19 Sep 27, 2012
I am so done with idiots and tools.....so many tools....not enough time....
Prime

Kent, WA

#20 Sep 27, 2012
I Love Salad tossing wrote:
I am so done with idiots and tools.....so many tools....not enough time....
ROTFLMAO! Jose/SOS nobody falls for your stupid crap! Tools and idiots are a step up for a Jehovahs witness! Step up and become one you ignorant jackass!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jesus has a God 13 min rsss1 132
Jesus- the Hippy Godman who Pretended to Die? 23 min jad2017 94
Is there a distinction.... 25 min rsss1 109
Does Jehovah Know Everything? 25 min DR SOS 7
A true worshipper.... 36 min Samson 3
Muslim radicals strike again 40 min DR SOS 24
When you see the term father and son..... 44 min Samson 1
The "Express Image" or "Exact Representation" 4 hr the Mad JW 352
The BIG JW Lie! 13 hr rsss1 341
More from around the web