Jehovah is All Forgiving to Those Who Want to Return to Him

Posted in the Jehovah's Witness Forum

First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1 Feb 5, 2013
Many have left Jehovah for various reasons, but looking at the world and it's problems, like the NRA for instance, encourages everyone to see the real need for Jehovah's Kingdom. Cities in California are bankrupt, I was in San Bernadido and saw garbage everywhere, because the cities trash personnel were not working for no wages. Europe is broke and the United States is broke. We need God's Kingdom. You one's who left must see the reality of life, the only hope is Jehovah. You can return, give Him another chance to prove that He is the real solution for everlasting life in paradise. I am old and mature, wishing you all the very best.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#2 Feb 5, 2013
Messanger wrote:
Many have left Jehovah for various reasons, but looking at the world and it's problems, like the NRA for instance, encourages everyone to see the real need for Jehovah's Kingdom. Cities in California are bankrupt, I was in San Bernadido and saw garbage everywhere, because the cities trash personnel were not working for no wages. Europe is broke and the United States is broke. We need God's Kingdom. You one's who left must see the reality of life, the only hope is Jehovah. You can return, give Him another chance to prove that He is the real solution for everlasting life in paradise. I am old and mature, wishing you all the very best.
What about Santa Clause?

Can we return to Santa Clause, the Easter Bunny, or the Tooth Fairy?

They are all just as real as the fake, fabricated jehovah!

Are you peddling "Paradise Earth"?

Paradise earth is a false doctrine from Satan's cult, the jehovah's witnesses.

You must be old and stupid!
Tao itness

United States

#3 Feb 5, 2013
you may be old and mature but lack biblical wisdom. First of all Jesus promised none of His sheep would be lost and the seperation of the sheep and goats has not even began. Jesus said to 'keep doing this in remembberence of me' when observing the memorial. Even tho He only made a covenant with the apostles,ALL christians observed this. The passover celebration prefigured the memorial wich was observed by all men,womwen and children NOT just the preisthood. By not par taking of the emblems we are rejecting the ransom of Christ!_This brings us to the claim that ONLY the annointed remnant are covered by Jesus sacrifice and the rest are covered by their assosiation with them! The bible clearly shows this is TOTALLY FALSE! Jesus says HE is the way yhe truth and life and NOONE COMES TO THE FATHER WITHOUT HIM! So they sin against the Father Son and at baptism we are baptised into Father,Son and Gods Spirit directed organisation! So here they get us to verbally deny the Holy spirit and replace it with the Watchtower! I have NEVER left my Father Yahweh and Him ,His Son and Spirit have been in my life ,and more fully since I left an organisation that usurps their position and authority putting a rift between ourselves and Our Creator by these insidious men getting us to do the same! May God open /oure eyes before time runs out! Ack Him in all humility that He reveal this to you!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#4 Feb 5, 2013
FARKEL wrote:
<quoted text>
What about Santa Clause?
Can we return to Santa Clause, the Easter Bunny, or the Tooth Fairy?
They are all just as real as the fake, fabricated jehovah!
Are you peddling "Paradise Earth"?
Paradise earth is a false doctrine from Satan's cult, the jehovah's witnesses.
You must be old and stupid!
I have more intelligence than your small brain. You are a reviler, your purpose is not to discuss important matters, you want to kill, hurt those you speak too. What was your childhood like? No doubt very distressing. You roam this place wishing to cripple people and harm them. You are a product of Satanic hate. I never came here to upset you.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#5 Feb 5, 2013
Tao itness wrote:
you may be old and mature but lack biblical wisdom. First of all Jesus promised none of His sheep would be lost and the seperation of the sheep and goats has not even began. Jesus said to 'keep doing this in remembberence of me' when observing the memorial. Even tho He only made a covenant with the apostles,ALL christians observed this. The passover celebration prefigured the memorial wich was observed by all men,womwen and children NOT just the preisthood. By not par taking of the emblems we are rejecting the ransom of Christ!_This brings us to the claim that ONLY the annointed remnant are covered by Jesus sacrifice and the rest are covered by their assosiation with them! The bible clearly shows this is TOTALLY FALSE! Jesus says HE is the way yhe truth and life and NOONE COMES TO THE FATHER WITHOUT HIM! So they sin against the Father Son and at baptism we are baptised into Father,Son and Gods Spirit directed organisation! So here they get us to verbally deny the Holy spirit and replace it with the Watchtower! I have NEVER left my Father Yahweh and Him ,His Son and Spirit have been in my life ,and more fully since I left an organisation that usurps their position and authority putting a rift between ourselves and Our Creator by these insidious men getting us to do the same! May God open /oure eyes before time runs out! Ack Him in all humility that He reveal this to you!
I appreciate what you are saying. Remember Jesus said that He has other sheep which were not of this fold? John 10:16. Mathew 25:31-45 ...You know these verses.
Tao itness

United States

#6 Feb 5, 2013
Messanger wrote:
<quoted text>
I appreciate what you are saying. Remember Jesus said that He has other sheep which were not of this fold? John 10:16. Mathew 25:31-45 ...You know these verses.
All bible commentators recognise this as the gentiles,except the Watchtower. In fact Christ is right in the midst of showing that He is the Finne Shepherd that gives His soul in their behalf and goes onto say ;e gives His soul in behalf of these other sheep. The Watchtower applies this to an earthly class of Christians That does NOT gain sslvation by means oF His Ransom directly but by supporting the so called little flock and obeying THEM! Jesus started this line of reasoning by saying He is the door and if anyone tries to get in any other way they are theives! The Watchtower contradicts everything Christ says in this chapter by claiming these other sheep are saved by proxy! I choose to beleive Jesus over the contrived stories of men to put themselves in a superior position. These men show a pettern of dong this once they start teaching doctrines that put themselves in the position of Gods Son and Spirit. Can you see this?
shadow

South Melbourne, Australia

#7 Feb 5, 2013
For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, a man, Christ Jesus, who gave himself a corresponding ransom for all

For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son, in order that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life.
He that exercises faith in him is not to be judged. He that does not exercise faith has been judged already, because he has not exercised faith in the name of the only-begotten Son of God.

Jesus said, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

"Also, whatever it is that you ask in my name, I will do this, in order that the Father may be glorified in connection with the Son. If you ask anything in my name, I will do it."

"Most trully I say to you, I am the door of the sheep. All those that have come in place of me are thieves and plunderers; but the sheep have not listened to them. I am the door; whoever enters through me will be saved, and he will go in and out and find pasturage."
UNchained

Loudon, TN

#8 Feb 5, 2013
Messanger wrote:
Many have left Jehovah for various reasons, but looking at the world and it's problems, like the NRA for instance, encourages everyone to see the real need for Jehovah's Kingdom. Cities in California are bankrupt, I was in San Bernadido and saw garbage everywhere, because the cities trash personnel were not working for no wages. Europe is broke and the United States is broke. We need God's Kingdom. You one's who left must see the reality of life, the only hope is Jehovah. You can return, give Him another chance to prove that He is the real solution for everlasting life in paradise. I am old and mature, wishing you all the very best.
Does 'returning to Jehovah' require going back to meetings at a Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#9 Feb 5, 2013
Tao itness wrote:
<quoted text>All bible commentators recognise this as the gentiles,except the Watchtower. In fact Christ is right in the midst of showing that He is the Finne Shepherd that gives His soul in their behalf and goes onto say ;e gives His soul in behalf of these other sheep. The Watchtower applies this to an earthly class of Christians That does NOT gain sslvation by means oF His Ransom directly but by supporting the so called little flock and obeying THEM! Jesus started this line of reasoning by saying He is the door and if anyone tries to get in any other way they are theives! The Watchtower contradicts everything Christ says in this chapter by claiming these other sheep are saved by proxy! I choose to beleive Jesus over the contrived stories of men to put themselves in a superior position. These men show a pettern of dong this once they start teaching doctrines that put themselves in the position of Gods Son and Spirit. Can you see this?
Gentiles make up the largest part of the other sheep, hands down. These other sheep help and support the little flock, thus gaining Gods favor. They are not ordinary gentiles, they support the little flock. All people, the little flock, the other sheep, would be no where without Jesus ransom sacrifice. We don't disagree, these other sheep are not like everyone else. They die supporting Jesus work in spreading the good news along with the little flock.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#10 Feb 5, 2013
UNchained wrote:
<quoted text>
Does 'returning to Jehovah' require going back to meetings at a Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses?
Absolutely. If you are meek, humble, teachable, you will return where Jehovahs spirit is. You will support His arrangements and help others to follow your example.
Tao itness

United States

#11 Feb 5, 2013
Whats interesting is the other part of the bible they use to try and prove this is Revelation 7. They claim this is showing two classes,but first he HEARS a definate number of Jews then LOOKS and SEES agreat multitude out of all nations. One is symbolic of a nucleus of Gods kingdom(144000 Is a multiple of 12-12 tribed,12 apostles and the Jew is symbolic of Gods nation) if that doesnt make you think. The great crowd serves day and night in the temple and wears white robes. His first century audience would only see this as a description of the preisthood! Also they follow Jesus and sing songs of salvation-just like the 144000.And Rev chap 19 says the great crowd is in heaven! And again they shout praises to God crediting Him with their salvation. Just like the great crowd in 7 and the 144000 in 14 that sings the song of Moses-which is a song of salvation he sang praising God for their salvation at the red sea! Will you follow the clear teaching of the bible or the false paradigmn these men have created to put themselves in a position God HAS NOT put them un.(see Ezekiel chapter 13)
TrueWitness

Homewood, IL

#12 Feb 5, 2013
Messanger wrote:
Many have left Jehovah for various reasons, but looking at the world and it's problems, like the NRA for instance, encourages everyone to see the real need for Jehovah's Kingdom. Cities in California are bankrupt, I was in San Bernadido and saw garbage everywhere, because the cities trash personnel were not working for no wages. Europe is broke and the United States is broke. We need God's Kingdom. You one's who left must see the reality of life, the only hope is Jehovah. You can return, give Him another chance to prove that He is the real solution for everlasting life in paradise. I am old and mature, wishing you all the very best.
I was looking at 2peter3:3 and i was looking for hardcore facts in that verse and this is what i found: "from the day our forefathers fell asleep (in death),all things are continuing exactly as from creation's beginning".
Everything i quoted is undeniable truth. statistics show 10 out of 10 people die and this has been very consistant .
In verse 8 it says one day is with jah as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day. if a baby only lived for 365 days, in god's eyes he could view that as 365 thousand years. this religion and spiritual stuff is some really crazy stuff man.

Religion is a hellava drug.

“Believe & Salvation is yours”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#13 Feb 5, 2013
Messanger wrote:
Many have left Jehovah for various reasons, but looking at the world and it's problems, like the NRA for instance, encourages everyone to see the real need for Jehovah's Kingdom. Cities in California are bankrupt, I was in San Bernadido and saw garbage everywhere, because the cities trash personnel were not working for no wages. Europe is broke and the United States is broke. We need God's Kingdom. You one's who left must see the reality of life, the only hope is Jehovah. You can return, give Him another chance to prove that He is the real solution for everlasting life in paradise. I am old and mature, wishing you all the very best.
Not sure what you are referring to when you say "returning". To an organization that publishes books? Many that left the Society is because they REPENTED and found Salvation through our Lord, the Christ. We never left YHWH our ONE and ONLY GOD...we left an organization that blocked the door that lead to everlasting life?

Second; We are to give YHWH a second chance? Isn't that suppose to be that YHWH gave us a second chance..to REPENT, to come unto HIM and be SAVED?

Agape
Hope

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#14 Feb 5, 2013
Tao itness wrote:
Whats interesting is the other part of the bible they use to try and prove this is Revelation 7. They claim this is showing two classes,but first he HEARS a definate number of Jews then LOOKS and SEES agreat multitude out of all nations. One is symbolic of a nucleus of Gods kingdom(144000 Is a multiple of 12-12 tribed,12 apostles and the Jew is symbolic of Gods nation) if that doesnt make you think. The great crowd serves day and night in the temple and wears white robes. His first century audience would only see this as a description of the preisthood! Also they follow Jesus and sing songs of salvation-just like the 144000.And Rev chap 19 says the great crowd is in heaven! And again they shout praises to God crediting Him with their salvation. Just like the great crowd in 7 and the 144000 in 14 that sings the song of Moses-which is a song of salvation he sang praising God for their salvation at the red sea! Will you follow the clear teaching of the bible or the false paradigmn these men have created to put themselves in a position God HAS NOT put them un.(see Ezekiel chapter 13)
There are 2 classes of people. The other sheep were discerned in the 20th century by Jehovahs Witnesses. There is always a smaller fulfillment of prophesy and a greater fulfillment, such as the last days of the Jewish system of things, comparing it to the last days of this worldly system of things.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#15 Feb 5, 2013
TrueWitness wrote:
<quoted text>
I was looking at 2peter3:3 and i was looking for hardcore facts in that verse and this is what i found: "from the day our forefathers fell asleep (in death),all things are continuing exactly as from creation's beginning".
Everything i quoted is undeniable truth. statistics show 10 out of 10 people die and this has been very consistant .
In verse 8 it says one day is with jah as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day. if a baby only lived for 365 days, in god's eyes he could view that as 365 thousand years. this religion and spiritual stuff is some really crazy stuff man.
Religion is a hellava drug.
Realistic. Some teach that the earth was created in 6 24 hour days. Bull. The scripture you quoted shows that.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#16 Feb 5, 2013
HopeReigns wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure what you are referring to when you say "returning". To an organization that publishes books? Many that left the Society is because they REPENTED and found Salvation through our Lord, the Christ. We never left YHWH our ONE and ONLY GOD...we left an organization that blocked the door that lead to everlasting life?
Second; We are to give YHWH a second chance? Isn't that suppose to be that YHWH gave us a second chance..to REPENT, to come unto HIM and be SAVED?
Agape
Hope
He has a heavenly org and an earthly org. The 1st century Christians knew this well. If you wanted to serve the true God of Abraham, you would indeed be with the Apostles and their companions. He is a God of order, look at the universe. ONE way to serve Him, not 1000.

“Believe & Salvation is yours”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#17 Feb 5, 2013
Messanger wrote:
<quoted text>
He has a heavenly org and an earthly org. The 1st century Christians knew this well. If you wanted to serve the true God of Abraham, you would indeed be with the Apostles and their companions. He is a God of order, look at the universe. ONE way to serve Him, not 1000.
I serve the ONE and ONLY YHWH. Not a corporation that has set itself up as being His "mouth piece" or "channel". YHWH never ever lies or mislead HIS people. But yet this publishing company does just that, lies to cover up past "new light" as "old light" to bring in "new light". This is what you want us to serve? A Society that keeps changing it's commentaries of what they believe, tickling the ears of it's members, or slander people by calling them "mentally diseased"?

Sorry, but I will remain within the LOVE of YHWH and His WORD.

Agape
Hope
Tao itness

United States

#18 Feb 5, 2013
Messanger wrote:
<quoted text>
He has a heavenly org and an earthly org. The 1st century Christians knew this well. If you wanted to serve the true God of Abraham, you would indeed be with the Apostles and their companions. He is a God of order, look at the universe. ONE way to serve Him, not 1000.
there is no organisation representing God on this earth and there wont be until He returns. Many people are searching like Daniel said ,but no one truly reps God. You may claim the WT does,but how can God approve an org that joined an org and propagated for it while they condemned it as Satans throne. Then when caught they outright lied! Does 'Jehovah' approve of an org that pays out millions a tear to silence victims of sexual molestation? they claim to be on Isaiahs 'hiway of Holines' where NO BEASTLIKE PREDATORS WILL WALK while children are molested by its members,even elders that have hid it for decades? Daniel says Yahwehs true followers will understand all prophecy and the bible will be an open book,yet they cant even i d basic tenets of the prophecy? They fulfill Ezekiel 13 not Joel prophecy of a people full of Holy spirit! They claim these things over and over in their literature and meetings,slowly hypnptising thEir followers!~WAKE UP MAN!!
TrueWitness

Homewood, IL

#19 Feb 5, 2013
Messanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Realistic. Some teach that the earth was created in 6 24 hour days. Bull. The scripture you quoted shows that.
How does the scripture show anything about the duration of creation?
It plainly states that one day is with jah as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day.

one of our 24 hour days could be a thousand years in jah's eyes
Why is that impossible?

I do know one thing for sure and that is we were not there.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#20 Feb 5, 2013
TrueWitness wrote:
<quoted text>
How does the scripture show anything about the duration of creation?
It plainly states that one day is with jah as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day.
one of our 24 hour days could be a thousand years in jah's eyes
Why is that impossible?
I do know one thing for sure and that is we were not there.
That a day can be longer than 24 hours, is indicated by Gen. 2:4.. which speaks as all the creative days---as one day. Also indicative of Peters observation, as one day with Jehovah is a thousand years and a thousand years as one day....... Ascribes a thousand of year to each of the creative days....which better harmonizes with evidence found in the actual earth itself. Common, scientific evidence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Are JW's So Unhappy? 3 min Brother P 266
Why we JWs are so HAPPY! 29 min Brother P 236
People ignore the signs of the "End". 39 min Lordylordy9111 33
fbi ic3 5/20/2015 1 hr Lordylordy9111 45
Is "Michael" Jesus Christ' New Covenant name? 2 hr imagoodboy 17
Phil. 2:11 hits every JW like a brick! 2 hr Aneirin 23
Does "One" REALLY mean THREE? Seriously! 2 hr ihveit 697
News A life sentence from birth - " story of a South... 2 hr Covered 82
Now they want money from the kids!!! 4 hr BetheljudgmentDan... 250
Christian Trucker and OSAS Doctrine 8 hr little lamb 827
More from around the web