****I LOVE our BROTHERHOOD

Posted in the Jehovah's Witness Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of48
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Prime

Renton, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Oct 29, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Crystal Chanda Cassadine wrote:
<quoted text>
I also loved what her mother said, how Whitney loved to sleep, and that she was sleeping nice and snug in Jehovah's memory.
Oh that's real comforting! You ignorant dweebs are just pathetic! She's a memory? no $hit sherlock! That's what happens when you deny the son you foul beast!

“John 4:23,24”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Oct 29, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Crystal Chanda Cassadine wrote:
<quoted text>
I also loved what her mother said, how Whitney loved to sleep, and that she was sleeping nice and snug in Jehovah's memory.
Yes, because when someone is sleeping, they will wake up.

Jesus showed that when Lazarus died. Jesus said he was sleeping, and when Jesus called, Lazarus woke up.

All our dead loved ones will come to life again when Jesus calls them. We don't have to worry about whether or not they are suffering or pay a priest to pray them out of purgatory.

(John 11:11-14) 11 He said these things, and after this he said to them:“Laz&#8242;a&#823 1;rus our friend has gone to rest, but I am journeying there to awaken him from sleep.”

12 Therefore the disciples said to him:“Lord, if he has gone to rest, he will get well.”

13 Jesus had spoken, however, about his death. But they imagined he was speaking about taking rest in sleep.

14 At that time, therefore, Jesus said to them outspokenly:“Laz&#8242;a &#8231;rus has died,

43 And when he had said these things, he cried out with a loud voice:“Laz&#8242;a&#82 31;rus, come on out!”

44 The [man] that had been dead came out with his feet and hands bound with wrappings, and his countenance was bound about with a cloth. Jesus said to them:“Loose him and let him go.”

“John 4:23,24”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Oct 29, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Prime wrote:
<quoted text>Oh that's real comforting! You ignorant dweebs are just pathetic! She's a memory? no $hit sherlock! That's what happens when you deny the son you foul beast!
Is this what it is like to be a Catholic?

“John 4:23,24”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Oct 29, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Hoodwinked wrote:
I'm very happy the victims family is receiving so much support and love from not only their fellow JWs but also the community. I'm sure it helps with the grieving process. I wish them all well.
You could have received all that too if you had been patient and waited for things to work out. In fact, you could still receive it if you went back.
Still Unbroken

Wausau, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Oct 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

There goes Carolyn/EE posting FALSIFIED scriptures that the Perverted Gb has changed many times over..

That NWT, is as good as the "SATANIC BIBLE", actually they are one of the same.
Yuck.
Still Unbroken

Wausau, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Oct 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this what it is like to be a Catholic?
Carolyn, why don't you ask Debra, shes catholic?
Even though shes been thrown out of her local church, shes still Catholic.. Ask her..
Prime

Renton, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Oct 29, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this what it is like to be a Catholic?
No Catholics are Christians and they believe Jesus when he said "Destroy this temple and in three days I will raise it up"! Most Catholics won't be a memory because they believe!

JW don't have a chance because they DON'T (refuse to) BELIEVE !

You want your brothers and sisters to be a memory and brag about it? go ahead fool!
Prime

Renton, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Oct 29, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Still Unbroken wrote:
<quoted text>
Carolyn, why don't you ask Debra, shes catholic?
Even though shes been thrown out of her local church, shes still Catholic.. Ask her..
Deborah is no more Catholic then you are Shell!
Prime

Renton, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Oct 29, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You could have received all that too if you had been patient and waited for things to work out. In fact, you could still receive it if you went back.
Goodnight EE I have to watch your real brothers and sisters on TV,The Walking Dead which I missed last night because I took my kids to a haunted house! Cheers Mrs memory!
Still Unbroken

Wausau, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Oct 29, 2012
 
Prime wrote:
<quoted text>Goodnight EE I have to watch your real brothers and sisters on TV,The Walking Dead which I missed last night because I took my kids to a haunted house! Cheers Mrs memory!
Thats my ulta most favorite show..
It's always excellent.

Funny..lol.lol.lol.
Still Unbroken

Wausau, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Oct 30, 2012
 
Prime wrote:
<quoted text>Deborah is no more Catholic then you are Shell!
Hey,this may be SOMEWHAT true, I at the Very least respect my Parents and family to the point I DO attend Catholic Church from time to time.
I actually Like it sooo much now, the church however still has many of the same beleifs, which is a good thing, it also has Changed alot since I was in highschool. For all the better..They have made mistakes too but yet still have come along way..
Even though I may disagree with ONLY SOME of their teachings, I still try and keep a open mind to religions because when I was doing to the KINGDUMB hall, I was starting to veleive whay they all said about My Religion,UNTIL I started researching these FALSIFIED Stories myself and realized they had been altered into making beleive to me and the rest of the CULT followers that what they were saying was true, BUT something told me this stuff was NOT all true and maybe I needed to look into things more? So I DID, and YES< THEY ARE LYING!
I may not be a practicing,active Catholic Memeber, however UNLIKE DEBRA My Priest is Gappy and Glad ro see me come into his church..
It doesnt start a fire when I enter either. I AM ALWAYS WELCOMED back,BUT can we say the same about Debra? NOPE....
So in a way I am a bit more Catholic that the "GROSS BIMBO DEBRA"..lol.lol.lol.
Still Unbroken

Wausau, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Oct 30, 2012
 
Sorry for all the type O's as I am typeing in the Complete dark for now..lol
apple

Jurong East, Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Oct 30, 2012
 
Prime wrote:
<quoted text>No Catholics are Christians and they believe Jesus when he said "Destroy this temple and in three days I will raise it up"! Most Catholics won't be a memory because they believe!
JW don't have a chance because they DON'T (refuse to) BELIEVE !
You want your brothers and sisters to be a memory and brag about it? go ahead fool!
you do not represent Catholics well. You make them look bad.
apple

Jurong East, Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Oct 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Prime wrote:
<quoted text>Deborah is no more Catholic then you are Shell!
and you two are no more christians.
apple

Jurong East, Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Oct 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this what it is like to be a Catholic?
if it is then I never want to be.
apple

Singapore, Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Oct 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

got clone of apple
I Dare You

Wausau, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Oct 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

apple wrote:
<quoted text>
and you two are no more christians.
Thats Not fair.
Do you know how and when and where we worship?

You need to either A. Buy a Good pair of reading glasses B. Re- read the Postings of the JW's wanna bees such as Carolyn EE/ Leta/Geeze Louise
Debra/ Lowlife lady warrior TPMP/Jose Richard/Topsy just to name a few.

Those so called "Christians" have Harassed, Cyber stalked, Posted Personal Illegal Information of posters and even INNOCENT family memebers, THREATENED,LIED about, Tormentted, Baraided, Obsessed, Called And Prank Called Innocent REAL CHRISTIANS phones to their PRIVATE HOMES, Abused, Cursed out,Stalked, Used the MOST DISCUSTING WOrds to Even "Elderly Christian women ", Posted A Topic about " INFANT SEXUAL STIMULATION" and yet these are the people you are defending?

WOW, I really enjoy your postings, and earlier I even told you so, because I DO think your a nice person and well balanced, however in this situation I happen to Highly disagree..

Early Christians were full of SINNERS, NOT perfact human beings...Just a thought..

shattered

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Oct 30, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

eagleeye2 wrote:
http://www.katu.com/news/local /Search-leader-Whitney-Heichel s-sweater-first-clue-found-by- searchers-175893161.html
"PORTLAND, Ore.- Without the effort of the Jehovah's Witness Church it's likely we would still be wondering what happened to 21-year-old Whitney Heichel.
...
Many wondered if church members were tracking Heichel’s cellphone. But Weaver said they had no way to do that. He thinks if it weren't for the church's effort, Heichel's disappearance would still be a mystery.
"Any evidence they did locate up there would have been deteriorated, and her body would probably not have been found until next year with a hunter or something. That's why we really feel like there was divine intervention on this," he said."
WHERE was Divine Intervention when this poor girl was being abused and murdered......give your head a shake and see if your thinking gets any clearer

Since: Sep 09

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Oct 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

I Dare You wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats Not fair.
Do you know how and when and where we worship?
You need to either A. Buy a Good pair of reading glasses B. Re- read the Postings of the JW's wanna bees such as Carolyn EE/ Leta/Geeze Louise
Debra/ Lowlife lady warrior TPMP/Jose Richard/Topsy just to name a few.
Those so called "Christians" have Harassed, Cyber stalked, Posted Personal Illegal Information of posters and even INNOCENT family memebers, THREATENED,LIED about, Tormentted, Baraided, Obsessed, Called And Prank Called Innocent REAL CHRISTIANS phones to their PRIVATE HOMES, Abused, Cursed out,Stalked, Used the MOST DISCUSTING WOrds to Even "Elderly Christian women ", Posted A Topic about " INFANT SEXUAL STIMULATION" and yet these are the people you are defending?
WOW, I really enjoy your postings, and earlier I even told you so, because I DO think your a nice person and well balanced, however in this situation I happen to Highly disagree..
Early Christians were full of SINNERS, NOT perfact human beings...Just a thought..
You are a LIAR! This forum is full of you stalking people, posting their names, calling people to further stalk posters on here, lying about them. You are nothing but a drugged, pedophile lover, and to borrow a name given to you, skank.
I Dare You

Wausau, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Oct 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

shattered wrote:
<quoted text>
WHERE was Divine Intervention when this poor girl was being abused and murdered......give your head a shake and see if your thinking gets any clearer
The sad and twisted reality is "sociopaths" tend to group togther as they have much in common.

It doesn't surprise me that Carolyn/EE would Think only of a dangerous organization such as Jehovah's Witnesses, and use a Awful Tragedy such as this to try and "convince" Innocent Unsuspecting Victims to continue the Awful and dangerous Lies of this Cult.
I don't personally see this as a Only A Jw's issue but a Dangerous Religion issue and it makes me sick when Lowlifes such as Carolyn/EE use Religion and Satan as excuses for THIER Dangerous behaviors.

Or for the FACT MANY MANY crimanals are hideing behind this dangerous Cult of Jehovah's witnesses because " Sociopaths" tend to hang with "Other Sociopaths" and Put On a Excellent FAKE Religious Personality so UNSUSPECTING Householders whom do NOT know thier bibles , will gain The Unsuspecting New Victims Trust By Hideing behind these Falsified and Made Up Scriptures by Perverted men the GB whom do Not even know Greek nor hebrew to be even qualified in Translateing a Bible , that was PROVEN In a court of law.

But, when we Know our Bibles and Understand how Satan Uses these "Sociopaths"( Criminals) and we get to understanding our OWN REAL BIBLES ( NOT The Jw's Manual, The NWT), we can ONLY then Protect Our selves from these "Sociopaths" and FAKE Christians and Not allow for such a awful Tragedy to ever happen again..

Our BEST Protection from this Dangerous Cult, is OUR OWN Knowledge of God's word.. Not Of a Stranger at our doors hideing behind a bible verse that Has been altered to fit the dangerous Cult of Jehovah's witnesses..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of48
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

63 Users are viewing the Jehovah's Witness Forum right now

Search the Jehovah's Witness Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Jerusalem GB V Antioch GB 8 min ExJW 23
False religion is ALL religion. 9 min Richies Cool Man Diary 110
Jesus' "Invisible" Presence Began in 1874......... (Nov '11) 12 min ExJW 24
What is the trinity? (Apr '13) 13 min Boni 13,936
Nearly 6,000 attend Jehovah's Witness convention 16 min True Christian witness 21
Blood is now approved for Jehovah's Witnesses 16 min red blood relative 106
JW DO NOT UNDERSTAND SCRIPTURE here's why . 16 min Exposer of Karen 2,357
DAN CHAPTER 4 and the 7 TIMES 1 hr Aneirin 246
•••
•••