This was real racism.
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cult Defenders are Liars

Jeffersonville, IN

#21 Nov 11, 2012
Well, well...jose knows where his ass is...it has been handed to him.

Thanks jose for showing everyone that you are a racist.

But, we already know that you are a racist coward.
unlisted

Greensboro, NC

#22 Nov 11, 2012
there is no need to discuss the children.. why? this story does not belong here period...
until the rel truth comes out it was inappropriate to place it here.

there are bits and pieces three stories as to what happened. there was a mandatory evacuation

i am a native NY person i have never heard that story about staten island.

there was looting before in places when people were leaving and after. who knows what happened.

all i know is a mom lsot two children and this story did not belong on a this forum period.

and for tpmp tp say and want everyone to believe he is "surrounded by jws both in family and community and believes all what this org says ..... how come he is not one and why read a piece of garbage written by hip hop normal newspapers picked up on it no one mentioned race except this paper. leave the family alone let them be in piece it was wrong to post here.
MAMMON

United States

#23 Nov 11, 2012
People get upset over a couple kids but don't care that their God killed untold numbers of children during the flood. That's a loving God right there.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#24 Nov 11, 2012
dr fill wrote:
<quoted text>They were told to evacuate or stay inside.They were told up front if anybody stays in their homes they cant be rescued til the waters sucide.So they took a gamble and lost.Why did that mother put her children in harms way.She should be arrested for child neglect and man slaughter.Good day!!!
You're an idiot. Whether or not she made a bad judgement call is irrelevant. Obviously the waters weren't so bad to prevent her from driving away. She was trying to leave and an extremely unfortunate circumstance befell her. I think it's sickening that noone would help her. Just sickening.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#25 Nov 11, 2012
Having said that, yes TPMP / Jose / SOS is the biggest racist on this forum, so his original post is highly hypocritical, if not downright suspect.
Florida Sunshine

Jacksonville, FL

#26 Nov 11, 2012
acrobat wrote:
Having said that, yes TPMP / Jose / SOS is the biggest racist on this forum, so his original post is highly hypocritical, if not downright suspect.
A-men..
TPMP

Brooklyn, NY

#27 Nov 18, 2012
President comforting the Moore family.

http://www.irishcentral.com/news/President-Ob...
TPMP

Brooklyn, NY

#28 Nov 18, 2012
I get judging icons for linking a picture of the preisident comforting a coupo=le who lost their two precious sons in the floods of Sandy.

The hatred here is amazing.

I'm so happy that i don't know any of you in person.

If i did and you acted like this to my face. A couple of you would probably get a serious azz whopping.(Then again if you actually saw me. You wouldn't dare act like this)

Such cowards and degenerates you people are!
Wisconsin Winter

Antigo, WI

#29 Nov 18, 2012
TPMP
New York, NY
Reply ยป
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#13389 1 hr ago
Judged:

Cab*rona,

***"Did you bother to check if your daughter got molested again last night??, LOL!***"
==========
And you have the GUTS to even speak about INNOCENT CHILDREN right after you POSTED THIS?

DEGENERATE AND COWARD is too good of words that describe your SICK AZZ..

You are soooo MENTALLY SICK, I sure hope your wife is smart enough NOT to allow you to BE ALONE with children..

“Bustin' Myths”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#30 Nov 19, 2012
TPMP wrote:
I get judging icons for linking a picture of the preisident comforting a coupo=le who lost their two precious sons in the floods of Sandy.
The hatred here is amazing.
I'm so happy that i don't know any of you in person.
If i did and you acted like this to my face. A couple of you would probably get a serious azz whopping.(Then again if you actually saw me. You wouldn't dare act like this)
Such cowards and degenerates you people are!
Yeah, like you would act like you act on here in a face to face conversation.

Tough internet guy threatening to beat up people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is the trinity? (Apr '13) 2 min Matt13weedhacker 24,061
YES- People WILL get OUT of HELL! (Nov '15) 11 min dee rightful 3,037
Scriptures that PROVE the 'Holy Trinity'! 35 min PrufSammy 122
John 1:1 1 hr PrufSammy 186
Are Jehovah's witnesses a Happy People? 1 hr tommy tiger 5
Who Really Is the "Faithful and Discreet Slave"? 1 hr happyand free 76
The return 1 hr Michaelangelo1992 3
How Could God Essentially Turn an Angel Into God? 2 hr Anonymous Brother 556
More from around the web